Author Topic: Away Tickets  (Read 33450 times)

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Away Tickets
« Reply #240 on: December 9, 2023, 12:16:20 pm »
7.3k Leeds at Blackburn today! If only they'd come back up.

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #241 on: December 14, 2023, 03:47:25 pm »
If there is 16k applicants for wigan why am I missing out when I’ve applied for every single away last 10 years to some pleb when wigan is their only ever application absolute joke

Quote from a United fan on twitter today... surely they can't just ballot every single away to anyone that wants to apply... does anyone know is that what they do?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #242 on: December 14, 2023, 04:03:38 pm »
Quote from a United fan on twitter today... surely they can't just ballot every single away to anyone that wants to apply... does anyone know is that what they do?

I thought it was to all STs but might be wrong.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline theshirtmyfatherwore

• Main Stander
  • we had dreams and songs to sing.
« Reply #243 on: December 15, 2023, 09:01:49 am »
Yeah united ballot all aways to ST holders.

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #244 on: December 15, 2023, 10:24:12 am »
they have a loyalty pot which has about 85 percent success rate i believe for fans with a lot of away history then its a ballot for all STH but they must have had it 3 years bought all home cup games and i think have some away history. mate of mine was telling me about it in august at a manc/scouse wedding  :o

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #245 on: December 15, 2023, 10:28:34 am »
think they have to attend every cup game to be eligible for away ballots if they dont or forward any they lose eligibility. mate said they are all fuming as they are muddling history of home cup games and domestic aways. and the loyalty pot is only fans who have applied for every away since 2001 which is harsh!

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #246 on: December 20, 2023, 11:22:51 am »
Been a while since we've bought tickets at the ticket office, anyone know if you can queue at the window for tomorrow's arsenal sale or is everything just online nowadays?
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #247 on: December 20, 2023, 11:25:34 am »
Been a while since we've bought tickets at the ticket office, anyone know if you can queue at the window for tomorrow's arsenal sale or is everything just online nowadays?

All online sadly.

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: December 20, 2023, 11:28:10 am »
All online sadly.

Ah nevermind cheers. Will be working in Liverpool tomorrow so would have been really handy.
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #249 on: December 20, 2023, 11:32:52 am »
Ah nevermind cheers. Will be working in Liverpool tomorrow so would have been really handy.

Wish they'd do it that way to be honest, at least a certain percentage of them, it's one way to minimise the bastards with bots, I've done the odd overnight Anfield ticket mission in the past to make sure I got sorted.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: January 16, 2024, 05:33:08 pm »
Anyone remember what Tottenham sold out on this season?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #251 on: January 16, 2024, 06:07:05 pm »

@ABJ will know

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #252 on: January 16, 2024, 06:07:18 pm »
I've replied to your PM.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.