Author Topic: Newcastle - RIP Jamal Khashoggi; Free Salma al-Shehab  (Read 1923698 times)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: NUFC - Continue Operation Destroy & Exit!
« Reply #15680 on: August 9, 2020, 11:02:27 am »
Bottom line: many (most?) Newcastle fans would have happily have seen their club taken over by a murderous regime if it would have given them access to a bottomless pit of money.  They don't care about the murder, the enslavement, the torture, the imprisonment.

Whenever a Toon fan starts kicking off, just say that to them.

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #15681 on: August 9, 2020, 05:34:26 pm »
A bigger twat?! Cheers pal - love you too

Great article this;

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/takeover-completely-missing-the-point/

What do you hope to achieve posting this sort of thing here? You’re just coming off as desperate and bitter. That was not you a few month ago.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #15682 on: August 9, 2020, 06:06:58 pm »
Bottom line: many (most?) Newcastle fans would have happily have seen their club taken over by a murderous regime if it would have given them access to a bottomless pit of money.  They don't care about the murder, the enslavement, the torture, the imprisonment.

You'd see that with fans of plenty of clubs. As long as they are winning and spending loads every summer most won't give a shit unless it directly impacts them

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #15683 on: August 9, 2020, 06:38:10 pm »
An odd point

Because if Saudi had stopped the ban in BeIn sports in their country and had committed to stopping their piracy of the premier league in that 17 weeks....

Then Newcastle United would probably have new owners.

It’s an elephant in the room.

IT certainly us a very large elephant. The Premier League came about because of satellite television and has thrived because of it.

The Saudis must be naive or arrogant to think the the PL would sanction their ownership of a club without them stopping the intellectual property theft.

Arrogant and naive. So used to getting their own way they didn't consider other commercial forces. I suppose when you are exceedingly rich because you sit on a load of oil which the Americans exploit on your behalf you don't really operate in a competitive environment.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #15684 on: August 9, 2020, 06:40:00 pm »
IT certainly us a very large elephant. The Premier League came about because of satellite television and has thrived because of it.

The Saudis must be naive or arrogant to think the the PL would sanction their ownership of a club without them stopping the intellectual property theft.

Arrogant and naive. So used to getting their own way they didn't consider other commercial forces. I suppose when you are exceedingly rich because you sit on a load of oil which the Americans exploit on your behalf you don't really operate in a competitive environment.
No, they thought they’d be greedy...

Quite surprised they didn’t let it pass for that very reason
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #15685 on: August 9, 2020, 06:59:43 pm »
Too think these where most peoples 'second team' when Rafa was there (not mine!) Imagine he ever went back, I would sense a fair amount of forgiveness in the air...no mater who the owners!

Yeah, the wanking off was nauseating. I didn't give a fuck about them when he was there and couldn't give one now either. But that's just how some of our fans are; Rafa could go and manage Pyongyang FC and they'd become some people's 'second team.'

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15686 on: August 9, 2020, 07:35:59 pm »
There were also plenty of people who were happy to see Rafa do well (if it did us no harm) without them all being lumped into Newcastle being anyone's second team though.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #15687 on: August 9, 2020, 07:42:14 pm »
There were also plenty of people who were happy to see Rafa do well (if it did us no harm) without them all being lumped into Newcastle being anyone's second team though.

I wanted them relegated to give Rafa an out & the silly bastard stuck around and got them back up  ;D
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15688 on: August 9, 2020, 07:54:09 pm »
Yeah, the wanking off was nauseating. I didn't give a fuck about them when he was there and couldn't give one now either. But that's just how some of our fans are; Rafa could go and manage Pyongyang FC and they'd become some people's 'second team.'

Maybe people just wanted to see Rafa do well?. Just a thought.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15689 on: August 9, 2020, 07:58:53 pm »
You'd see that with fans of plenty of clubs. As long as they are winning and spending loads every summer most won't give a shit unless it directly impacts them

Of course.  But instead of listen to them fucking whine about how corrupt the Premier League is, hidden agendas, piracy, big clubs' opposition, etc, I'd just like to douse them in an ice bucket of that fact and have them fucking admit they just wanted the thirty pieces of silver.

Popcorn's Art

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #15690 on: August 9, 2020, 08:01:14 pm »

Yes, but that didn't enable Caligula's hissy fit, so...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15691 on: August 9, 2020, 08:10:42 pm »

Newcastle were never my second team.  My opinion has varied over the years.  Had a bit of a soft spot for them in the 90s under Keegan, and felt no small amount of concern and pity for them when Ashley came along.  But then they seemed to develop this air of self entitlement completely unbefitting for a club of their modest stature. If I'm honest by that point I felt rather contemptuous towards them, and I laughed my socks off when they got relegated with Michael Owen. 

Under Rafa my feelings mellowed more to what I felt when Keegan was in charge, but this whole Saudi situation has really exposed their ugly streak for me.  The abused desperate to become the abuser - like City they were looking forward to kicking sand in everybody else's faces for a change.

I realise it's hard when your club that you love is a laughing stock that attracts pity, but that's honestly not our fault.  Instead of lashing out at all and sundry over why it never happened they need to ask themselves why they wanted it to happen in the first place.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Lynx the saucy mynx

• Kopite
« Reply #15692 on: August 9, 2020, 08:22:02 pm »
Just seen someone call Amanda Staveley on Twitter "The Queen of the North". :lmao

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15693 on: August 9, 2020, 11:57:44 pm »
Just seen someone call Amanda Staveley on Twitter "The Queen of the North". :lmao

She’s resembling a white walker more than ever

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15694 on: August 10, 2020, 12:20:18 am »
She’s resembling a white walker more than ever
;D
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15696 on: August 10, 2020, 03:18:38 pm »

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15697 on: August 10, 2020, 04:33:49 pm »
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/emersonmalone/saudi-arabia-missing-kids-hit-squad-saad-aljabri-mbs

Lovely bunch of lads though.

The father Saad Aljabri knew what would happen,so he is really to blame & the Prince is the actual victim..

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #15698 on: August 10, 2020, 04:52:05 pm »
The father Saad Aljabri knew what would happen,so he is really to blame & the Prince is the actual victim..
Soonds canny tiv us.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #15699 on: August 10, 2020, 05:08:29 pm »
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #15700 on: August 10, 2020, 05:22:53 pm »
A bigger twat?! Cheers pal - love you too

Great article this;

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/takeover-completely-missing-the-point/

It makes the odd interesting point about retrospectively applying moral and ethical standards to existing PL owners but the rest of it is rancid cr*p posted by some far right chump. It smacks of bitterness and nothing else. Essentially saying “I’m in favour of ethical standards but not if they impact me”.

The bit where he whinges about the “liberal media” tells you all you need to know. If you share this kind of crap in here again you can find another forum.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15701 on: August 10, 2020, 06:06:49 pm »
It makes the odd interesting point about retrospectively applying moral and ethical standards to existing PL owners but the rest of it is rancid cr*p posted by some far right chump. It smacks of bitterness and nothing else. Essentially saying “I’m in favour of ethical standards but not if they impact me”.

The bit where he whinges about the “liberal media” tells you all you need to know. If you share this kind of crap in here again you can find another forum.

And they thought that they got Rafa,not a fucking clue about him,not one between the lot of the c*nts.

Offline Paully

• Not the BlackAndWhitey one!
  • Kopite
« Reply #15702 on: August 11, 2020, 07:07:05 am »

"Find another forum"

Jesus Christ!

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15703 on: August 11, 2020, 07:38:19 am »
Would love it, love it for these to get relegated next season

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #15704 on: August 11, 2020, 08:15:11 am »
"Find another forum"

Jesus Christ!

And rightly so.

There’s a lot of oppositions fans on here and the vast majority just get on with it, as you did before this whole takeover nonsense. But since then you’ve utterly embarrassed yourself and instead of holding your hands up and admitting you got swept up in the excitement and ignored all the horrific human rights issues....you’ve just doubled down on the ‘poor Newcastle and the poor Saudi’s being picked on by the Premier League cartel’ and acknowledged absolutely nothing of the issues around those people who thankfully now aren’t able to turn your football club into a toy.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #15706 on: August 11, 2020, 08:50:52 am »
This is the world right now in a nutshell. I dont care about abuse as long as we get the money. Money money money. Money is all anyone cares about. Murder, torture, oppression? Doesnt matter, theyre arabs not us. Just give us the money to buy players and watch football. Thats more important than the systematic killing and torture of human beings. Just give me the money. As long as we get a little trinket, we condone the slaughter. Fuck you, I'm alright Jack.
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #15707 on: August 11, 2020, 08:53:33 am »
"Find another forum"

Jesus Christ!

Interesting. Is it the hard line 100% control of the RAWK regime you’ve got a problem with....?!

Offline leroy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15708 on: August 11, 2020, 08:55:39 am »
So I don't understand why the "17 weeks without a decision" bit is presented as some kind of silver bullet statement. 

I can see a pretty simple scenario to account for the time and process.

Bid goes in to the Premier League. 
Premier League says - well you need to meet x and y criteria that aren't addressed here.
Back and forth along those lines with x and y never quite being met.
Bid "withdrawn".

Pretty basic... and if the criteria (i.e. Links to state ownership and subsequent state ignorance of pirate broadcasts) aren't addressed to their satisfaction then why would they need to "make a decision"?

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #15709 on: August 11, 2020, 08:59:07 am »
Interesting. Is it the hard line 100% control of the RAWK regime you’ve got a problem with....?!
;D

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #15710 on: August 11, 2020, 09:14:26 am »
An even better chart, as you can see this means....something.

I was sceptical at first but now that they cleared things up with that pictogram I’ve signed the petition.

Offline Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #15711 on: August 11, 2020, 09:17:29 am »
I was sceptical at first but now that they cleared things up with that pictogram I’ve signed the petition.

Sugar Brady sounds like a stripper, how have exotic dancers influenced this decision?

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #15712 on: August 11, 2020, 09:45:08 am »
Sugar Brady sounds like a stripper, how have exotic dancers influenced this decision?

And only an apprentice stripper at that.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15713 on: August 11, 2020, 10:25:37 am »
This is the world right now in a nutshell. I dont care about abuse as long as we get the money. Money money money. Money is all anyone cares about. Murder, torture, oppression? Doesnt matter, theyre arabs not us. Just give us the money to buy players and watch football. Thats more important than the systematic killing and torture of human beings. Just give me the money. As long as we get a little trinket, we condone the slaughter. Fuck you, I'm alright Jack.
Sad but true.
It beggars belief what the Geordies will turn a blind eye to just to get their hands on the Carabou Cup.

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15714 on: August 11, 2020, 10:38:48 am »

It took me a few seconds with a google search to figure no,  Michael Martin probably isn't a far right chump:

Spoiler

True Faith, a popular and widely-read Newcastle United fanzine, has decided to give Coalition of Resistance regular space in its pages. This follows the coalition making a big impact on the historic 26 March TUC demonstration. Michael Martin from True Faith explains why a football fanzine is actively supporting Coalition of Resistance.

It may seem a little odd that a football fanzine should express a political view regarding the current (first) wave of cuts to public spending. Odd only, however, if you believe people live and breathe in nice neat little silos and don't have any social experience outside the little box they are associated with being in.

I grew up in the 1980s on Tyneside. What young people had in terms of fantastic music to listen to (The Specials, New Order, The Clash, The Jam, The Smiths et al) we lacked in life opportunities as Thatcherite monetary policy accelerated the decline of the North East's staple industries of coal-mining, shipbuilding and manufacturing. But it wasn't just young people who saw their lives narrowing in front of them.

Good, hard-working, salt-of-the-earth people from the North East were thrown onto the scrap heap. Lives were destroyed, families and communities torn apart. The North East has never recovered.

Back then we were all told by the Tory government that there was no alternative. Sound familiar? We were told those old industries were dead and had to go as the country could not afford to prop them up. It wasn't political ideology, apparently. Looking back now, almost thirty years after that Thatcherite hey-day, such denials seem laughable.

Ironic then, that the financial services sector, which was heralded throughout the 80s and 90s by the Tory government as representing the new prosperity, should have caused the global financial crisis. Ironic again that Osborne should be pinning his hopes of economic growth on the resurgence of a manufacturing sector his political fellow travellers did so much to destroy around all regions of the United Kingdom.

But hey, this isn't political, we really do have no alternative. It isn't political ideology. We have no choice. Swallowing it?

Supporting a football club, particulalry one like Newcastle United, is an expression of civic pride, and the people responsible for the running of a daft football magazine are at heart northern patriots who want the region to prosper and thrive. And we'd like to win some football matches as well.

The destruction of jobs and services now underway threatens the social fabric of life in our region. These cuts will make life miserable for everyone. No-one is immune.

We are happy to put the fanzine and website at the disposal of the Coalition of Resistance and support action which opposes the brutish destruction of life in the North East of England. Its only a small token, we don't imagine this gesture will shake the foundations of the establishment, but its our little contribution and, as the man said, we are all in this together aren't we?

"The allocation of resources, is the religion of politics" - Aneurin Bevan.

[close]

I have no idea why you're still here,  Paully.  Your club,  your life,  you don't need our approval. Spend your time better man,  for your own health.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15715 on: August 11, 2020, 11:59:57 am »

I couldn't do it. It's telling me to take PCP and that's not right. Drugs are bad (clearly).

Offline Stubbins

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15716 on: August 11, 2020, 12:23:06 pm »
"Find another forum"

Jesus Christ!

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-august-2020-they-thought-they-were-the-richest-club-in-the-world.1524984/page-224

Try this one Paully. You might get a warmer welcome amongst your Mackem friends, then again maybe not!. Their opinion of you lot is not too dissimilar to us but they seem to be greatly enjoying your agitation. Highly amusing stuff.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15717 on: August 11, 2020, 12:46:17 pm »
It took me a few seconds with a google search to figure no,  Michael Martin probably isn't a far right chump:

Spoiler

True Faith, a popular and widely-read Newcastle United fanzine, has decided to give Coalition of Resistance regular space in its pages. This follows the coalition making a big impact on the historic 26 March TUC demonstration. Michael Martin from True Faith explains why a football fanzine is actively supporting Coalition of Resistance.

It may seem a little odd that a football fanzine should express a political view regarding the current (first) wave of cuts to public spending. Odd only, however, if you believe people live and breathe in nice neat little silos and don't have any social experience outside the little box they are associated with being in.

I grew up in the 1980s on Tyneside. What young people had in terms of fantastic music to listen to (The Specials, New Order, The Clash, The Jam, The Smiths et al) we lacked in life opportunities as Thatcherite monetary policy accelerated the decline of the North East's staple industries of coal-mining, shipbuilding and manufacturing. But it wasn't just young people who saw their lives narrowing in front of them.

Good, hard-working, salt-of-the-earth people from the North East were thrown onto the scrap heap. Lives were destroyed, families and communities torn apart. The North East has never recovered.

Back then we were all told by the Tory government that there was no alternative. Sound familiar? We were told those old industries were dead and had to go as the country could not afford to prop them up. It wasn't political ideology, apparently. Looking back now, almost thirty years after that Thatcherite hey-day, such denials seem laughable.

Ironic then, that the financial services sector, which was heralded throughout the 80s and 90s by the Tory government as representing the new prosperity, should have caused the global financial crisis. Ironic again that Osborne should be pinning his hopes of economic growth on the resurgence of a manufacturing sector his political fellow travellers did so much to destroy around all regions of the United Kingdom.

But hey, this isn't political, we really do have no alternative. It isn't political ideology. We have no choice. Swallowing it?

Supporting a football club, particulalry one like Newcastle United, is an expression of civic pride, and the people responsible for the running of a daft football magazine are at heart northern patriots who want the region to prosper and thrive. And we'd like to win some football matches as well.

The destruction of jobs and services now underway threatens the social fabric of life in our region. These cuts will make life miserable for everyone. No-one is immune.

We are happy to put the fanzine and website at the disposal of the Coalition of Resistance and support action which opposes the brutish destruction of life in the North East of England. Its only a small token, we don't imagine this gesture will shake the foundations of the establishment, but its our little contribution and, as the man said, we are all in this together aren't we?

"The allocation of resources, is the religion of politics" - Aneurin Bevan.

[close]

I have no idea why you're still here,  Paully.  Your club,  your life,  you don't need our approval. Spend your time better man,  for your own health.

The problem is that if he isn't a far right chump then he is more than happy to use the right's asinine "liberal media" tag when it suits him, practically invalidating any other points immediately and it is no wonder that the article drew the response it did on here.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15718 on: August 11, 2020, 12:54:17 pm »
Craziest thing with all this stuff is just how organised the geordies seem to have got in their efforts to get their tantrums heard, where was this enthusiasm for an ownership in the past as they seem to have done fuck all to try and get Ashley out until they have got sight of a cityesque lottery win as the replacement.

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #15719 on: August 11, 2020, 12:58:15 pm »
Craziest thing with all this stuff is just how organised the geordies seem to have got in their efforts to get their tantrums heard, where was this enthusiasm for an ownership in the past as they seem to have done fuck all to try and get Ashley out until they have got sight of a cityesque lottery win as the replacement.

I really don't believe they got organised by themselves
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."