Author Topic: Europa League / Champions League / Conference League QF 2nd Leg 16th-18th April  (Read 20591 times)

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
What was the keeper doing???
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
Why the pissing hell do they tell you the score in the other game

I just won't watch your channel later now, well done
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Bread

• Legacy Fan
This might be the greatest group of Quarter Finals in the Champions League history. All 4 ties are absolute belters.

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Ruiz has to score there.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
PSG get another. No closing down from Barcelona. Hard to believe one of these 4 times is going to be in the final
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
Cracking games these ...
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
PSG going though here defo

If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 09:22:01 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline ShrewKop

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
PSG going though here defo

It's theirs to lose now really. Barca down to 10 men, plus Xavi just been sent off from the side lines. It is PSG though, we all know how they get on in the CL!

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
Xavi given a red for volleying some uefa tat halfway across the pitch :lmao
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
PSG get another. No closing down from Barcelona. Hard to believe one of these 4 times is going to be in the final

Said it last week. The amount for space these 2 leave each other is criminal. City would bum either
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 09:27:24 pm by oojason »

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Pelanty! Poor tackle really
W

Offline Pistolero

• Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
Yep...that's a pen
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to

Barca/Atleti/Dortmund all miles off what they were 10 years ago.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I don't actually think the refs been that bad. No idea what TNT / BT are going on about
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline Bastion Of Invincibility

• Anny Roader
This Barca-PSG referee is superb.

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
This ref is a bit suspect for me.

Offline Boston Bosox

• Legacy Fan
2-2 Atletico

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
PSG now lead the tie. Funny to see Barca collapse it really is
W

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
Atletico score at the same time as PSG!
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
Goal Psg and Goal Atleti
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Why was the ref doing that with the keeper??
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Barce have completely lost the plot here, utter stupidity by Cancelo to dive in

This could be a big score now

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Ref has definitley been paid off in the PSG v Barca match.  ;D

Offline Pistolero

• Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
4-3 both ties now!

Offline Bangin Them In

• Legacy Fan
Ter Stegen absolute plum
A win for the Liverpool country

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 09:28:10 pm by oojason »

Offline Bastion Of Invincibility

• Anny Roader
Ref has definitley been paid off in the PSG v Barca match.  ;D

He's been spot on and got every call 100% right. Barca have been dreadfully ill-disciplined.

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
AHA!

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Lucy Ward doesn’t stop talking
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 09:35:44 pm by oojason »

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
He's been spot on and got every call 100% right. Barca have been dreadfully ill-disciplined.

Xavi has been sent off twice in La Liga apparently. I'm still waiting for Arteta to be booked in the PL for standing right on the touchline for half the game.

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
Why was the ref doing that with the keeper??
Don’t know but did you notice the big hug between the ref and Donnaruma before the game? Had my suspicions since then, that was odd with the pre pen stuff.

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Lucy Ward doesn’t stop talking

Often sentences that don't go anywhere too.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
PSG now lead the tie. Funny to see Barca collapse it really is

They've done it every season in Europe for a while now. Even the Mancs last season.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
The standard of reffing is as good as ever 🤣🤣
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Online Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
That's a stonewall peno for Barcelona. Shocking that.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
That’s a peno.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.