Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Youth and Under 23 Thread
« Last post by smurfinaus on Today at 03:01:33 am »
Like a Phil Foden or Cole Palmer, quick without being the quickest, lovely touch dribbling and technical ability, wand of a left foot.

One of the most naturally gifted players we’ve produced in recent years, probably would have to go back to Jones as a comparison of a player who looked to have as much flair and technique coming through the youth ranks, I think he might have even a bit more audaciousness than even Jones also, Jones transformed into a different type of player than he was in the youth team, I don’t see the same happening with Morrison.

I think even if he doesn’t make it here as a  first team player he would still be the same type of player at a lower level.

So he is more of an attacking midfieder than a winger then?. Hmm would he be able to play out right as an inverted winger/forward ie Salahs role but with bit more pace than Harvey?
Welcome Arne.
Serious question though. How does he deal with low block teams (bulk of the teams we face) ?. I know he is very flexible tactically but how does he deal with teams who stay deep defensively?
Whatever happens, l don’t want The Arse to win it. It would be too fucking painful to think they’d got it right and won it instead of us under Klopp. If $hitty 115 win it, it would be meaningless to everyone.

Would rather Arsenal win it than 115 FC doing an unprecedented 4 titles on the bounce.
Wow, what a talent. Makes me wonder why you failed to spot the ‘bedwetter’ and two t’s in your name that you pointed out/ mentioned . What was it? ‘must try harder’ ? That you then deleted out of embarrassment. Cos I failed to spot the two t’s in your  user name that were actually fucking there.

Don’t think I need to reiterate this but I will for the viewers at home. You’re a stupid c*nt. And your wife and kids are too

It’s not your fault, you’ve been raised by fucking idiots

:lmao That broke me.
I just want to get this out the way because we watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation every year and Slot has a bit of Chevy Chase about him. There. Said it. Now I'll go in peace and not mention it again.

Eddie if I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet I wouldn't be more surprised than I am right now.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Youth and Under 23 Thread
« Last post by GreatEx on Today at 02:38:01 am »
A Foden-Palmer hybrid I could live with, plus being a Curtis Jones doppelganger could really mess with the opposition
Get the fuck in. Welcome Arne!

Worrying that his name is an anagram of Near Lost.

Or Earn Lots…
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Last post by johnathank on Today at 02:10:22 am »
Oh come on, I love the man but sacrifice, really ?
I absolutely consider his decision to manage one more season and not leave us in a lurch a sacrifice. Look at the man, he seems completely shattered. He’s not getting any younger, and these are days he could be spending with his family, his new grandkids, anything. Maybe it’s too strong a word, but I think you know what I mean.
Maybe Alonso would've been the exception but we won;t know now. But Rossi mate, are you really advocating that all our age groups blueprint for the past decade should go up in flames because Kloppo is going?
What's the alternative? That we're still playing exactly the same way in 2040 because we can't possibly disturb the precious under-11s?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10