Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2565850 times)

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #21280 on: March 16, 2019, 09:16:27 am »
Squeezy Marmite

Just had to bin about half a tub since it's impossible to get out of the bloody thing

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #21281 on: March 16, 2019, 09:24:33 am »
Horrendous stuff, but I imagine if you soak the bottle in hot water for a little bit it may flow out better. Works for other squeeze bottle things anyway.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21282 on: March 16, 2019, 10:13:40 am »
Having to work on a Saturday morning as I need to back software out of test so that someones urgent fix of their own bug can go Live.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #21283 on: March 16, 2019, 12:24:23 pm »
When you get to the 7th and 8th bun, just stick two hot dogs in - problem solved ;)

Several risque jokes pending...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #21284 on: March 16, 2019, 12:28:06 pm »
When you get to the 7th and 8th bun, just stick two hot dogs in - problem solved ;)

That'#s what i do, although with me it's normally 6 buns & 7 or 8 sausages in a jar. ;)
#Sausages

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21285 on: March 16, 2019, 12:45:38 pm »
Seen this video on Twitter of this dickhead smashing a cat's tail on a door :no Poor little cat screamed at the top of its voice and ran downstairs in pain. My blood is fucking boiling right now, I want to throw the little shit off a high building and his parents too. Thankfully the cat was rescued and is ok and the police took action against them but there's nothing to say he won't do it again. Twat

Also saw another video of a woman constantly slapping and beating her two tiny dogs who had no choice but to sit there and take the beatings since they were small and defenceless. Honestly think animal abusers are on the same level as murderers, pure evil.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #21286 on: March 16, 2019, 12:54:23 pm »
You're at the market & buy a package of 10 hot dogs.

And then you go to the bread aisle and can only buy packages of 8 hot dog buns, never 10. >:(

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/RnYLFlwxzeo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/RnYLFlwxzeo</a>
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #21288 on: March 16, 2019, 02:34:28 pm »

And then you go to the bread aisle and can only buy packages of 8 hot dog buns, never 10. >:(
lacks logic

Similarly we got loads of picture frames when the baby was born, some from boots. Then you go to boots to print pics to fit the frame and they don't do the size pic to fit the frame they sell

yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21289 on: March 16, 2019, 03:28:11 pm »
I'm sure it is because the company that the Tories outsourced the council work to don't clean the drains/gulleys or the streets, but everywhere by ours is flooded today, it is downright dangerous to both road users and pedestrians.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #21290 on: March 16, 2019, 07:11:42 pm »
2/3rd pints.

If you already offer half a pint then don’t offer a 2/3rd instead of a full pint. Especially if you’re then going to charge the same price as it would be for a pint.

Noticing more and more places doing this.

The hipster name for this legalised short measure is a "schooner". Just out of interest is the bar full of twats?

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #21291 on: March 16, 2019, 07:14:43 pm »
The hipster name for this legalised short measure is a "schooner". Just out of interest is the bar full of twats?

Well I was in there...  :-\

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #21292 on: March 16, 2019, 07:22:02 pm »
Well I was in there...  :-\

So you wear jeans like Zidane and a short jacket like Norman Wisdom?

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #21293 on: March 16, 2019, 07:32:02 pm »
So you wear jeans like Zidane and a short jacket like Norman Wisdom?

I take most of my fashion tips from Norman Wisdom to be honest  ;D

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21294 on: March 17, 2019, 12:29:21 am »
Not really a small thing, but my lad lying to me.

He's busted one of his monitors on his PC. Told me the other night when I was out it wasn't working, so I said I'd have a look at it. Yesterday I turn it on, and it has been struck. I can even see the damage on the outer screen at the point of impact. Yet he insists he didn't touch it and doesn't know how it happened. I don't give a fuck about the monitor, I'm more pissed off at him lying to me.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #21295 on: March 17, 2019, 03:03:28 am »

He's busted one of his monitors on his PC. Told me the other night when I was out it wasn't working, so I said I'd have a look at it. Yesterday I turn it on, and it has been struck. I can even see the damage on the outer screen at the point of impact. Yet he insists he didn't touch it and doesn't know how it happened. I don't give a fuck about the monitor, I'm more pissed off at him lying to me.

Did you have Rob’s lads round for a play date?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21296 on: March 17, 2019, 07:48:36 am »
Did you have Rob’s lads round for a play date?

Hey, I'm not having that - it is only one of them who is a screen breaker ;)

Wasn't on Fortnite was he?

I'm like you on the lying front, I have told both of them I hate liars.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21297 on: March 17, 2019, 01:29:50 pm »
Hey, I'm not having that - it is only one of them who is a screen breaker ;)

Wasn't on Fortnite was he?

I'm like you on the lying front, I have told both of them I hate liars.

Highly likely playing Fortnite. That's a monitor and a mouse he has busted in the last 2 months. I feel a ban coming on.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21298 on: March 17, 2019, 01:41:44 pm »
Highly likely playing Fortnite. That's a monitor and a mouse he has busted in the last 2 months. I feel a ban coming on.

He got a two week ban from everything for the last one

My youngest has always had an issue with his temper, he can't handle his frustration and lashes out. One incident when he was about 14 months he lay face down on the floor pounding and screaming for a full 30 minutes.

So far he has :-

Thrown a Nexus Tablet at the fireplace and smashed it
Hit his brother over the back with the replacement and smashed it
Bit the replacement and smashed it
Broken a telly by hitting it with a controller, he smashed the replacement by throwing the controller.

He wasn't happy when I told him that all his damage has cost him personally - I pointed out that when he finally gets given his money that is in premium bonds and savings, he will be £1500 light due to his temper.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #21299 on: March 17, 2019, 01:44:40 pm »

Next time you make a pot noodle, slice one or 2 dogs into 8 for the final 30 secs of the boil.

Voila, hot dog ramen soup that won't slde off the fork!

Anklebiters love it.
Kill the humourless

Offline Bird Bird Bird The Bird Is The Word

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brace for Impact
« Reply #21300 on: March 17, 2019, 11:43:41 pm »
If the answer is everything, then that's worrying isn't it? I'm starting to feel like the small thing in life. Ho hum.

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #21301 on: March 18, 2019, 11:45:36 am »
Another estate agent one...

Made an offer on an apartment on Thursday (late afternoon) and was given the application form to fill out whilst she spoke to the landlord. Spent a good 90 mins filling it all out this morning and sent it in only to then be told they had accepted another offer.

I mean why not just fucking tell me as soon as you accepted the other offer so I don't waste my fucking time?  :no

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #21302 on: March 18, 2019, 12:02:30 pm »
Another estate agent one...

Made an offer on an apartment on Thursday (late afternoon) and was given the application form to fill out whilst she spoke to the landlord. Spent a good 90 mins filling it all out this morning and sent it in only to then be told they had accepted another offer.

I mean why not just fucking tell me as soon as you accepted the other offer so I don't waste my fucking time?  :no
Because then they wouldn't have all your details to bombard you with every inappropriate property they've got on their books [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #21303 on: March 18, 2019, 12:55:07 pm »
Creature in work reading the news out loud on her computer during lunch, screaming at the "shocking bits" to make every one know how much she is "shocked" by the news, not the actual news itself.

"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #21304 on: March 18, 2019, 12:56:59 pm »
creature is now eating crisps and licking every one of her fingers with a loud chump sound
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21305 on: March 18, 2019, 01:16:47 pm »
creature is now eating crisps and licking every one of her fingers with a loud chump sound

Lad at work does that, disgusting noises. Earphones in and Slipknot on loud drowns it out
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #21306 on: March 18, 2019, 02:11:14 pm »
When you bang your arm on the door handle when you walk into a room, even worse is toes. :butt
#Sausages

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #21307 on: March 18, 2019, 02:15:40 pm »
When you bang your arm on the door handle when you walk into a room, even worse is toes. :butt

I was walking through my hall the other night in the dark and kicked the hoover full on with my smallest two toes. Never felt such pain!!

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #21308 on: March 18, 2019, 02:31:39 pm »
I was walking through my hall the other night in the dark and kicked the hoover full on with my smallest two toes. Never felt such pain!!

Ouch, Lego is the worst one for treading on, as if you have carpet, a piece of Lego can be hidden from view.
#Sausages

Offline Slightly Less Mediocre Baron Bennekov

• SNITCH. Has a wotsit the size of a wasp sting. McManaman (doo doooby doo doo!) Mentally slow due to being on RAWK too much.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll see it when you believe it!
« Reply #21309 on: March 18, 2019, 02:41:51 pm »

I accidentally kicked the doorframe of the toilet door with my left little toe 4 weeks ago. I still can't walk properly on my left foot... :no

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21310 on: March 18, 2019, 04:12:51 pm »
When you do something incredibly stupid. So stupid you are swearing at yourself all day. :butt

So stupid you can't tell RAWKites about it, because if you did they'd all point their fingers at you through their laptops and laugh. The bastards. >:(
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #21311 on: March 18, 2019, 04:16:01 pm »
When you do something incredibly stupid. So stupid you are swearing at yourself all day. :butt

So stupid you can't tell RAWKites about it, because if you did they'd all point their fingers at you through their laptops and laugh. The bastards. >:(

Are you posting this live from your cat flap?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21312 on: March 18, 2019, 04:22:29 pm »

While watching animal porn and using bonjella as lube?

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #21313 on: March 18, 2019, 04:26:05 pm »

I didn’t mean you.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21314 on: March 18, 2019, 04:35:30 pm »

Jurgen YNWA

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21315 on: March 18, 2019, 04:41:32 pm »
:-X
Is a sasquatch considered an animal?
:wanker
― Christine Szymanski

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #21316 on: March 18, 2019, 04:59:34 pm »
:-XIs a sasquatch considered an animal?  :wanker

You know what they say; Bigfoot, big ...

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #21317 on: March 18, 2019, 05:54:48 pm »

Brown Monday?
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #21318 on: March 19, 2019, 05:20:26 am »

You should have sold it.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21319 on: March 19, 2019, 07:33:16 am »
Not small, more like 24 and a half stone of annoying twat.

Watched some of Harry Heroes last night, Fowler, Wright, Seaman, Le Tissier, etc playing a game v "the old enemy, ten german bombers". Most had put weight on as expected, that fatty Ruddock weighed in at 24st, fat fucker.

Every time I look at his grid, all I can think of is that pass the pound game and how he took the piss out of the club and the fans with his attitude.
Jurgen YNWA