Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2555235 times)

Offline The Bournemouth Red

• 43 year old Muppet fan and proud. I decide. And so does my wife!
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 times and counting
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #21560 on: April 4, 2019, 08:12:03 am »
Work ciggie ponces.  As one of the few smokers in the office I seem to be the go to guy if you've run out of smokes.  Do I get any back?  No, no I don't.

To preempt the Rawk non-smoking brigade, yes, I realise this wouldn't happen if I gave up.
Falling down, getting up, always Red.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #21561 on: April 4, 2019, 09:19:52 am »
Wouldn’t happen if you gave up.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #21562 on: April 4, 2019, 10:57:37 am »
Wouldn't happen if you told them to give up.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #21563 on: April 4, 2019, 11:43:32 am »
Wouldn't give up if you told them to happen...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21564 on: April 4, 2019, 12:24:14 pm »
Work ciggie ponces.  As one of the few smokers in the office I seem to be the go to guy if you've run out of smokes.  Do I get any back?  No, no I don't.

To preempt the Rawk non-smoking brigade, yes, I realise this wouldn't happen if I gave up.

Keep a box with only 1 in it. Next time they ask, show them you've only 1 left. Keep the other box with 12 in it hidden away somewhere
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #21565 on: April 4, 2019, 12:26:58 pm »
Keep a box with only 1 in it. Next time they ask, show them you've only 1 left. Keep the other box with 12 in it hidden away somewhere
yep. dont show you have loads

few weekends in a row if we went out for coffee or lunch, the mrs always "ive no money"

i got that fed up that one week she did it i said i hadnt either so she had to use a card. i had about 40 quid on me but wasnt saying so
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Slightly Less Mediocre Baron Bennekov

• SNITCH. Has a wotsit the size of a wasp sting. McManaman (doo doooby doo doo!) Mentally slow due to being on RAWK too much.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll see it when you believe it!
« Reply #21566 on: April 4, 2019, 12:57:20 pm »
People you thought of as good acquaintances who turn out to be illoyal and plain tw@ts. :no

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21567 on: April 4, 2019, 01:55:04 pm »
People you thought of as good acquaintances who turn out to be illoyal and plain tw@ts. :no

Ciggie bummers?

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21568 on: April 4, 2019, 02:09:42 pm »
been there. its annoying as fuck

• SNITCH. Has a wotsit the size of a wasp sting. McManaman (doo doooby doo doo!) Mentally slow due to being on RAWK too much.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21569 on: April 4, 2019, 03:12:37 pm »
Ciggie bummers?

been there. its annoying as fuck

Nah, by starting a small business which is direct competition to mine, go out and steal my customers and then have the nerves to call me and tell me and then ask me if he can rent the equipment I used to rent to the customer. Fucking c*nt is what he is! :no

I have no problem at all with him starting his own business. But calling me and jokingly brag about stealing my customers is far beyond what I find acceptable let alone funny. Had he said it to my face I'd have given him a Glasgow kiss....
« Last Edit: April 4, 2019, 03:14:46 pm by Mediocre Baron Bennekov »

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21570 on: April 4, 2019, 03:29:16 pm »
Nah, by starting a small business which is direct competition to mine, go out and steal my customers and then have the nerves to call me and tell me and then ask me if he can rent the equipment I used to rent to the customer. Fucking c*nt is what he is! :no

I have no problem at all with him starting his own business. But calling me and jokingly brag about stealing my customers is far beyond what I find acceptable let alone funny. Had he said it to my face I'd have given him a Glasgow kiss....
friend of mine had a painting business and someone he trained in and showed the ropes went off and started his own but not before stealing equipment off my mate. needless to say my friend was delighted when he heard the guy was badly injured in an accident. was hard to feel sorry for him in fairness

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #21571 on: April 5, 2019, 06:55:23 am »

Been reading through the mingebag thread again eh Barney? ;D

When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21572 on: April 5, 2019, 07:17:02 am »
Been reading through the mingebag thread again eh Barney? ;D

Getting tips on how to deal with a Mingebag ;)
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21573 on: April 5, 2019, 07:30:20 am »
friend of mine had a painting business and someone he trained in and showed the ropes went off and started his own but not before stealing equipment off my mate. needless to say my friend was delighted when he heard the guy was badly injured in an accident. was hard to feel sorry for him in fairness

Understandably so. I spent most of last night in an incense filled room with a small doll and lots of needles... ;)

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #21574 on: April 5, 2019, 08:19:22 am »
The amount of "bits" left in a box of cereal.  I like bran "flakes" not crumbs thank you Kellogg's.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #21575 on: April 5, 2019, 09:05:19 am »
The bottom of a bowl of crunchy nut corn flakes is truly foul

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21576 on: April 5, 2019, 10:41:31 am »
Dirty bastard dog owners who don't clean up after their dog has had a shit - even worse are the c*nts who let the dogs shit on playing fields and outside schools.

Spent 10 minutes cleaning dog shit out of the sole of my youngests trabs this morning. Bastards
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #21577 on: April 5, 2019, 10:48:42 am »
Dirty bastard dog owners who don't clean up after their dog has had a shit - even worse are the c*nts who let the dogs shit on playing fields and outside schools.

Spent 10 minutes cleaning dog shit out of the sole of my youngests trabs this morning. Bastards
I take my youngest to school on a Friday.
We have a game of 'Dodge the dogshit' on the way there and back  :no
If you're caught not picking up after your dog it should be taken off you, and you should be banned from ever owning a dog again.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #21578 on: April 5, 2019, 12:46:49 pm »

They annoy the hell out of me too, and I'm a dog owner myself. There really is no excuse for it these days. Poo bags are cheap and available everywhere.

Only yesterday I was at Blundellsands beach and two very respectable looking women were walking this great big bull terrier type thing. It was off the lead and was squatting, having a massive shit. The women looked around, saw what it was doing then just walked on.  :no

I'm also sick of cleaning up after people have let their dog shit right outside my pensioner mum's front gate then left it there.  :no

There is also a lazy twat who lives at a house by where I park up in Blundellsands. When the dog needs the toilet, they open the front door and let it shit in the street before it goes back in again. All the way down the street and into the next street is a trail of shits outside people's houses left by this dog. I've seen it doing it plenty of times. I'm amazed the neighbours there haven't kicked off over it.

It's not a dog's fault. It's down to lazy and ignorant owners with bad attitudes.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21579 on: April 5, 2019, 02:05:45 pm »
^

Dirty lazy bastards.

This season the kids game of footy was delayed while the groundmsan at the club cleared dog shit from the pitch - its a marked out pitch played on by kids, right next to the clubhouse, you have got to be a right selfish bastard to do that.

The Horse shit on that beach used to be bad when I was a kid, is it any better these days?

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #21580 on: April 5, 2019, 02:08:43 pm »
People who keep headphones in while having a conversation with someone.  If you're listening to music, stop listening when someone's speaking to you.  If you're not, then take the damn headphones out of your ears, you rude, inconsiderate pr*ck.  It's usually guys who wear the apple wireless earpods, like they some kind of fashion accessory that they couldn't possibly remove for a few minutes.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21581 on: April 5, 2019, 02:51:21 pm »
People who keep headphones in while having a conversation with someone.  If you're listening to music, stop listening when someone's speaking to you.  If you're not, then take the damn headphones out of your ears, you rude, inconsiderate pr*ck.  It's usually guys who wear the apple wireless earpods, like they some kind of fashion accessory that they couldn't possibly remove for a few minutes.
saw someone in a near empty canteen one day asking could he sit down next to someone

they said yeah so he then chucks his headphones on

why on earth would you ask to sit next to someone to do that. not like the place was packed

Online Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21582 on: April 5, 2019, 05:19:03 pm »
I take my youngest to school on a Friday.
We have a game of 'Dodge the dogshit' on the way there and back  :no
If you're caught not picking up after your dog it should be taken off you, and you should be banned from ever owning a dog again.
They should also be forced to eat the shit.

A lad I used to know was so incensed that a bloke didn't pick up his dog's shit he picked it up with his bare hands, ran after him and wiped it all over the dog. Harsh on the dog but at least the dirty bastard owner had to deal with it :)

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #21583 on: April 5, 2019, 05:33:44 pm »
Pavement cyclists, hurtling at you from behind at 20mph. Some of them are wearing protective helmets, so they'll be fine if they crash into you.

Some of them even have cameras on their helmets...'look at me filming myself breaking the law' very clever.

I may have brought this up before, but after being an inch from being hit in Town I'm bringing it up again!
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21584 on: April 5, 2019, 07:42:37 pm »
^

Dirty lazy bastards.

This season the kids game of footy was delayed while the groundmsan at the club cleared dog shit from the pitch - its a marked out pitch played on by kids, right next to the clubhouse, you have got to be a right selfish bastard to do that.

The Horse shit on that beach used to be bad when I was a kid, is it any better these days?

I can't remember the last time I saw any on the beach. I'm sure it must happen though, because I've seen women riding horses down Hall Road towards the beach a number of times.

I know what you mean about shite on football pitches. Mates and I bought a full-sized goal net and would set up on Chaffers playing fields in Waterloo where they had goals in place throughout the season. We'd have to do an inspection of the playing area to spot the dog shit before we had a kickabout. Saves doing a sliding tackle right through a pile of the stuff, which I have done once.  :butt

Mind you, my worst encounter with the brown stuff came in Lanzarote where I accidentally stood in a human shit.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #21585 on: April 5, 2019, 08:54:24 pm »
Washing and drying fucking Tupperware!

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21586 on: April 6, 2019, 08:48:06 am »
Somehow the father in law is still alive. He is 6ft 5 and weighs about 8 stone now. He has gone from a very dignified man to wearing a fucking nappy as he pissed himself because he cannot go the 5 feet to the toilet. He is now getting aggressive and lashing out when the staff try to help him, which is easy dealt with as he has no strength.

This is fucking cruel, if you kept a dog like this you would be up before the law.

Offline nuts100

• RAWK's Squirrel Accountant
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21587 on: April 6, 2019, 02:27:38 pm »
Somehow the father in law is still alive. He is 6ft 5 and weighs about 8 stone now. He has gone from a very dignified man to wearing a fucking nappy as he pissed himself because he cannot go the 5 feet to the toilet. He is now getting aggressive and lashing out when the staff try to help him, which is easy dealt with as he has no strength.

This is fucking cruel, if you kept a dog like this you would be up before the law.

It's heartbreaking and cruel. been through it so can only hope that he your wife don't suffer for too much longer

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21588 on: April 6, 2019, 03:36:47 pm »
It's heartbreaking and cruel. been through it so can only hope that he your wife don't suffer for too much longer

Cheers mate. Its awful, they had to get paramedics out to him last night as he had fallen, a carer at the home said the same as I said above, you wouldn't put a dog through this.

I've made her go out for a drink this afternoon just to get her mind off things. Don't know if it will work, day before my Mum died, I was at the Arsenal hammering when Crouch got the perfect hat-trick and I didn't enjoy a minute of it.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21589 on: April 6, 2019, 04:13:07 pm »
I can't remember the last time I saw any on the beach. I'm sure it must happen though, because I've seen women riding horses down Hall Road towards the beach a number of times.

I know what you mean about shite on football pitches. Mates and I bought a full-sized goal net and would set up on Chaffers playing fields in Waterloo where they had goals in place throughout the season. We'd have to do an inspection of the playing area to spot the dog shit before we had a kickabout. Saves doing a sliding tackle right through a pile of the stuff, which I have done once.  :butt

Mind you, my worst encounter with the brown stuff came in Lanzarote where I accidentally stood in a human shit.

That'll teach you to wash your feet in the bog.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21590 on: April 6, 2019, 04:47:18 pm »

My mother in law was that pissed at ours one time she actually shit herself, I drove her home and getting her stinking carcass out of the car a turd came out of her trousers and landed on my Gazelles.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #21591 on: April 6, 2019, 04:52:42 pm »
My mother in law was that pissed at ours one time she actually shit herself, I drove her home and getting her stinking carcass out of the car a turd came out of her trousers and landed on my Gazelles.
Sorry mate... But...  :lmao
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21592 on: April 6, 2019, 04:58:38 pm »

:lmao & in equal measure. Sorry.  :)

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21593 on: April 6, 2019, 05:15:37 pm »
Sorry mate... But...  :lmao

:lmao & in equal measure. Sorry.  :)

They were my best trabs at the time too :butt

Looking back on it, it is funny. I forgot to shift the turd into the gutter so it was on the road outside her house for a couple of days til a car squashed it ;D

If you've ever seen me calling her on here, you'll know why.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21594 on: April 6, 2019, 06:02:12 pm »

Looking back on it, it is funny. I forgot to shift the turd into the gutter so it was on the road outside her house for a couple of days til a car squashed it ;D

Did you take a picture of them after the event? You could post it in the trainees thread.  :)

I bet you never saw mum-in-law in quite the same way ever again after that.  ;D

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21595 on: April 6, 2019, 06:10:24 pm »
Did you take a picture of them after the event? You could post it in the trainees thread.  :)

I bet you never saw mum-in-law in quite the same way ever again after that.  ;D

I asked for advice at the time how to clean them - never took a pic.

Her family saw her in a different light, I wasn't surprised to be honest.  Funny as fuck when our eldest, who was about 7 then, asked whats that smell ;D

Offline God's Left Peg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21596 on: April 6, 2019, 08:51:25 pm »
"The socialism I believe in is everybody working for the same goal and everybody having a share in the rewards. That's how I see football, that's how I see life."

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #21597 on: April 6, 2019, 09:19:43 pm »

Are they your number twos now?  ???

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #21598 on: April 6, 2019, 09:22:22 pm »
Are they your number twos now?  ???

Only two stripes are visible

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #21599 on: April 6, 2019, 09:48:19 pm »
Only two stripes are visible
But only when he's in motion.