Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
I'm glad Jim is doing okay. Miss the guy loads. Wish I could do what he did to be honest. I clearly need to have more going on in my life to stop me coming back in here!

The shite weather doesn't help, its hard being stuck indoors. I end up sitting on the couch, she has all her shite on the telly, and when I say shite, I mean shite - Corrie, Emmerdale, Eastenders, MAFS, LOve Island fuckwits return,  so I hide on here.
You'd expect we'll make a fair whack in sales as well and you're saving on Thiago and Matip's large salaries. If Salah goes as well then it's a huge amount saved in wages, even if you put a lot of that for new deals for Trent and Virg.
You can add to that what you'd expect to be a fairly sizeable disparity between the respective salaries of Klopp and Slot.
General Football and Sport / Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Last post by deano2727 on Today at 08:02:27 pm »
Regarding next season, you may or may not improve.

There's nothing to say that getting pipped to the title by Pep's cheating machine won't derail you a bit. Don't forget, better teams than this Arsenal have had off seasons after a heavy season the year before. I wouldn't be surprised if Arsenal weren't as close next year. Equally, you could win it.

The takeaway point is, It's far from a guarantee you will move forward next season.
Would anyone be surprised if the one time City drop points in a title run in, it's when they're not up against us?

I have a sneaky feeling it'll happen and Arsenal will pounce.

No chance. Even their fixture list is very easy, teams with nothing to play for.
« Last post by Crosby Nick on Today at 08:02:08 pm »
Would anyone be surprised if the one time City drop points in a title run in, it's when they're not up against us?

I have a sneaky feeling it'll happen and Arsenal will pounce.

It’s only the Spurs game I could potentially see any trouble. Would be the most self-loathing, shooting them selves in the foot Spursy thing to do to win that game. Or even draw it which probably won’t be a load of use to them either. But City should win them all from here.

The nice part of me would be pleased for the decent Arsenal fans if they win it. The bitter part would be annoyed and never hear the end of it. But time will tell. Would still expect City to win it from here.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by Jake on Today at 08:01:30 pm »
I don't give a toss about that spat yesterday. Both have delivered us the world and are entitled to a heated two minutes.

Salah even pulled out an old school rapid as fuck run that nearly ended in a goal towards the end.

But he's still not been the same since afcon 2022 and needs to go.
« Last post by ScottishGoon on Today at 08:01:17 pm »
It's not about worrying about injuries, just remaining realistic. You can be excited for a new season while recognising the need to strengthen your squad because injuries are a thing and the drop off from your first 11 is quite obscene in a number of positions. The margin for error is something I dont quite think your fans fully comprehend

It's just weird seeing all we've had happen be completely ignored only to hear the same shit we were saying as if we never showed how it goes

I don’t quite get what you mean here?
The Boozer / Re: What Car Do You Own/Drive?
« Last post by rob1966 on Today at 08:01:03 pm »
Look at this Audi TT   :D

:puke

How to make a hairdressers car even worse :lmao
We can spend as much as £300m-£400m based on my projection but it depends on whether we see value.

It's also depends on whether we decide to go big on 1 or 2 players as against spreading it out more.

You'd expect we'll make a fair whack in sales as well and you're saving on Thiago and Matip's large salaries. If Salah goes as well then it's a huge amount saved in wages, even if you put a lot of that for new deals for Trent and Virg.

With the players coming through we're in a better place with the HG rule.
General Football and Sport / Re: NBA Discussion
« Last post by DiggerJohn on Today at 07:59:12 pm »
Shoot out time
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10