Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3444459 times)

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

:D

Got to say, this last season was almost back to the heady days of Moyes and all the more hilarious for it. It followed a similar pattern as well, with them looking clueless all season and eventually sacking the manager and appointing a club legend, only this time, he had half a season at the helm instead of four games. and there's more to come.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
It’s been a great 6 years, those cup wins aside, but I’m actually a bit bored of it now. I want them to be good enough to reach some finals, then lose. Maybe miss out on the top 4 on goal difference. I want to see them turning the corner ... every other week! But they’re so bad I’m actually bored by it
Fucking hell lad, are you insane?
That would mean they're doing relatively well.
I want to see them battling with Everton to stave off relegation every season, until one of the fuckers went down, followed by the other one the next season.
I'd never get bored of that  ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
Hate to say it but I'd rather be competing against these lot than their fake, plastic neighbours who hold zero relevance in world football. I do love the slump they're in but I wish it was City in this position.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Hate to say it but I'd rather be competing against these lot than their fake, plastic neighbours who hold zero relevance in world football. I do love the slump they're in but I wish it was City in this position.
This is where I will still defend United. At least they are a proper club. Unlike their neighbours from Abu Dhabi.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
This is where I will still defend United. At least they are a proper club. Unlike their neighbours from Abu Dhabi.

They're responsible to some extent. Their relentless drive to earn money dragged the rest of the league with them and eventually made the PL the most important league in the sport. That drew Abramovich for some necessary reputation laundering and then everyone was at it.

Not that Liverpool (etc) are squeaky clean of course, but the Mancs were by far the driving force behind it

Also that's gotta be some real monkey paw shit. "You get to knock Liverpool off their perch" "deal" "but City-" "no I said deal"
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
They're responsible to some extent. Their relentless drive to earn money dragged the rest of the league with them and eventually made the PL the most important league in the sport. That drew Abramovich for some necessary reputation laundering and then everyone was at it.

Not that Liverpool (etc) are squeaky clean of course, but the Mancs were by far the driving force behind it

Also that's gotta be some real monkey paw shit. "You get to knock Liverpool off their perch" "deal" "but City-" "no I said deal"
Oh, I agree with you there. Absolutely.

I just mean 'proper' in that they spend what they are earning, rather than spend what a country gives them to spend. The money United spend was generated by the sport itself, as is Liverpool's.

As far as the money madness the game has been consumed by is concerned, United were its pioneers.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
They want £180m for Pogba.

£180m.

???.

::).

:-\.

£180m.

Mwhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhhhhahaaahahahahahahahaaaaahhhhahahahahhahahhhahahhhahaaa.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19

£180m.

???.

£180m.

Mwhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhhhhahaaahahahahahahahaaaaahhhhahahahahhahahhhahahhhahaaa.

Right; Just to be clear...
So that's one hundred and eighty million English pounds?
Not a fucking chance  :lmao
Not a fucking chance of getting that much  ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
I had to double check as I assumed they meant £180, which seemed a fair price.

But no. One hundred million of the finest English pounds, plus another eighty million of them for good measure.

I mean surely that makes our squad worth about £8 billion?

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
So play shite while at the club and somehow now be worth double what they paid for him. Yeah right [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
I assume Woodward is actually...

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
£180 million :lmao

Chirst they're deluded

He's absolutely awful

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
The only way they sell him for that much is to find a club worse run than them.

Which will be something.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
To be fair, post-brexit that will only be about €40million.  ;D

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
Lukaku is an interesting one because his goalscoring record is really good and he scores goals left, right and centre for Belgium. Sometimes it just takes a change of scenery for a player to refind himself. He's only 26, so should have at least 5 or 6 good years left in him, but that £75m valuation probably is quite difficult for clubs to stomach. If he was available for 50m he'd be a no brainer in my opinion.

yeah agreed the narrative around him is a nonsense ... he's a "1 in 2" striker - has been most of his career.
You have to play him in the right set up - he's not going to help your possession stats - but he's an effective striker whose a notch down from top class which to be honest in this market he probably is around 70 million - I agree he's a no brainer at 50.
But then Inter will be doing the 'we don't have any money so lets do it over 39 years
No idea why United are so keen to move him on, not like they're awash with goal scorers

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan

£180m.

???.

£180m.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
They’ve probably got some valuation cooked up by their marketing dept, based on emoji engagement and haircut impressions.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

£180m.

???.

£180m.

ESPN says 150m - that’s much much more reaso......

:lmao

Online harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
Ole's strategy is going to be to win games by saying 'We're Man United. This is Man United. Man United. We're Man United.'

On the pitch the players are going to win by telling opposing players 'We're Man United. This is Man United. The biggest Man United in the world' every time they threaten to score.

That will stop opposing players from trying to score because Man United.

Post match: “I’m not sure what went wrong if I’m honest, I told Jurgen before the game that we’re Man United, and after the fourth went in I sent out Longstaff to remind the Liverpool players in person that we’re Man United, they just seemed to laugh, even Jurgen was laughing, I then went over to Jurgen personally and repeated that we’re Man United and that’s when Brewster scored the backheel.”
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
Post match: “I’m not sure what went wrong if I’m honest, I told Jurgen before the game that we’re Man United, and after the fourth went in I sent out Longstaff to remind the Liverpool players in person that we’re Man United, they just seemed to laugh, even Jurgen was laughing, I then went over to Jurgen personally and repeated that we’re Man United and that’s when Brewster scored the backheel.”
I look forward to this prophecy coming true  ;D

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
ESPN says 150m - that’s much much more reaso......

I think it’s Woodward throwing his toys out of the pram when he heard Longstaff was going to cost 50 million.

It’s so embarrassing that their transfer dealings are so public like this.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
I heard these guys were Man United.

Going down. Its like "Thinner" the more Ed spends the further and faster they will fall.  ;D you thought last years downed tools Pogba was a downed tools Pogba, no no no that was just spasmodic motivation sadness, this years downed tools Pogba is going to be the real thing a work of fucking art of lazy dysfunctional and divisive.

Ed i think 200 is fairer cmon everyone else went up lots and lots, cmon ed. Put a tag on that you dont need to sell! Its your street cred dude, stand firm bro.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
I think it’s Woodward throwing his toys out of the pram when he heard Longstaff was going to cost 50 million.

Try and avoid it for the most part but have a look late at night (not Babe Station) but they pretty much have a daily slot on SSN dedicated to their pursuit of Sean Longstaff. Last night we heard they’re not even close to a deal, the player quite fancies the move but would be completely dedicated to Newcastle if it didn’t happen. Truly groundbreaking stuff.

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
£180 million if fantastic!!! As bad as he is when he's 'good' if he's pissed off he won't even turn up and he'll cause no end of problems to the club. Nice!

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
£180m for a player who can seldom be arsed and didn’t have any tactical awareness.

It will cripple Madrid ... which is also funny
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Madrid won't pay more than £70 million for him.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
It’s been a great 6 years, those cup wins aside, but I’m actually a bit bored of it now. I want them to be good enough to reach some finals, then lose. Maybe miss out on the top 4 on goal difference. I want to see them turning the corner ... every other week! But they’re so bad I’m actually bored by it

I want them to be relegated.
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan

It is there club policy. Doing transfer dealings in public leads to social media comments which is linked to how they value their club. The fact it fucks up the business of being a football club is irrelevant to a financier.

Online jed the red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

For me, it’s one of those things I could never get bored of!! 😃

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
Try and avoid it for the most part but have a look late at night (not Babe Station) but they pretty much have a daily slot on SSN dedicated to their pursuit of Sean Longstaff. Last night we heard they’re not even close to a deal, the player quite fancies the move but would be completely dedicated to Newcastle if it didn’t happen. Truly groundbreaking stuff.

Now imagine if they were to link SSN and Babe Station, maybe, just maybe I would consider looking at SSN once in a while. Been based in the UK for the past year, my God I can't wait to leave to escape the UK media.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
I want them to be relegated.
Is right. Some odd opinions about in here, I want them in the beazer homes league before too long. Wouldn’t want them to win a raffle.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
They're desperate to keep Pogba-Pogba and chunky Lukaku because they think it shows they won't be bullied into selling their 'stars'. As another poster purs it, they're Man United.

From a football perspective, they'd be best just getting rid and trying to cut their losses and recoup somewhere around £100-120m for the pair and move on. But they could never allow that sort of humiliation.

Trapped in a trap of their own making.  ;D
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
yeah agreed the narrative around him is a nonsense ... he's a "1 in 2" striker - has been most of his career.
You have to play him in the right set up - he's not going to help your possession stats - but he's an effective striker whose a notch down from top class which to be honest in this market he probably is around 70 million - I agree he's a no brainer at 50.
But then Inter will be doing the 'we don't have any money so lets do it over 39 years
No idea why United are so keen to move him on, not like they're awash with goal scorers

Yes, but they think he's not the striker for their system. Marcus '1 in 6' Rashford is the striker for their system.

It's glorious really!

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”

Pound for pound he is twice the striker they bought from Everton.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Now imagine if they were to link SSN and Babe Station, maybe, just maybe I would consider looking at SSN once in a while. Been based in the UK for the past year, my God I can't wait to leave to escape the UK media.

I managed to get through to the girl on Babe Station once, she asked me what I wanted her to do so I said "hide" she said "yer fuckin what?" so I replied "can you hide please" she said "what the fuck for" so I said "my Mrs will be home in 5 mins and I've lost the remote"

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”

I recall again a story told to me by an FA referee about the way “we are Man Utd” was used in their hey day.

Apparently it was commonplace for the likes of Giggs, Ferdinand and the rest to surround the officials, especially at their place, and question decisions. We all know this. However, it was the language they used that was interesting. “Don’t you know where we are?” “You can’t give decisions like that here?” “This is Old Trafford” “We are Manchester United”. The entitlement they possessed under Ferguson, because the FA did FA about him, has obviously rubbed off on Olé. It seems he spent all that time sitting next to Ferguson on the bench and the only tactical strategy he picked up was “We are Man U -we should be getting everything on a plate.”
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
Pound for pound he is twice the striker they bought from Everton.
:D

Offline King Kenny 7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Setting Australia alight in that Perth Friendly - a big 0-0 at half time.

11 subs for second half and a great chance for Pog to shine.  :mooncat

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
Luke Shaw has done his hamstring.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Luke Shaw has done his hamstring.

Which one?

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family