Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4572747 times)

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Fat Orange Nixon
« Reply #41960 on: June 18, 2018, 02:59:31 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The people of Germany are turning against their leadership as migration is rocking the already tenuous Berlin coalition. Crime in Germany is way up. Big mistake made all over Europe in allowing millions of people in who have so strongly and violently changed their culture!

A) he's lying about the crime rate, according to the most recent statistics, and
B) seriously, what the fuck? How does he get away with this shit? Hope Merkel goes apeshit and demands an apology.

Merkel has her own issues keeping her interior minister from collapsing the government. Doubt she has time to address that dickhead.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #41961 on: June 18, 2018, 03:21:44 pm »
Now he is just ranting about Democrats and the border with all caps CHANGE THE LAWS.

Somebody needs to explain to the moran that the Repugnants hold majorities in both houses,he doesn't need a single democrat to vote for his brainfarts.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41962 on: June 18, 2018, 03:25:44 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The people of Germany are turning against their leadership as migration is rocking the already tenuous Berlin coalition. Crime in Germany is way up. Big mistake made all over Europe in allowing millions of people in who have so strongly and violently changed their culture!

A) he's lying about the crime rate, according to the most recent statistics, and
B) seriously, what the fuck? How does he get away with this shit? Hope Merkel goes apeshit and demands an apology.

Germany records lowest crime rate since 1992

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #41963 on: June 18, 2018, 03:31:33 pm »
I think Trump gets far too much credit. He is a child. He is easily manipulated. He’ll do or say anything to keep his base adoring him.

However, the real evil F’ers are Stone, Manafort, Bannon. I think there is a special place in hell for them...

Also Ryan and McConnnell...they escape criticism but are profiteering off of a candidate they deplore...at least that is what they have leaked out...those bastards are truly evil.

Trump is a living smokescreen for the agendas of all those backroom boys.
I would word this slightly different.

Trump is a sociopath. Therefore he is task oriented to the extent that other people and their feelings/needs aren't even a thing that registers with him at all. They simply don't exist. All Trumps actions can be simplified down to "What do I need to say/do to get what I want". He doesn't have some inherently evil plan. And he will jump from directly opposing stances based on the last person he speaks to simply because a different person has given him a different answer to his question.

"How do I get candy from that kid"
Person 1 - kill it and take it
Person 2 - buy it from them
Person 3 - ask for them to give it to you

Trump has no feelings about any of those things personally, they are all equal as long as they get him what he wants he doesn't really care how. The reason that is dangerous is because when you only care about getting what you want, damaging others and their livlihoods tends to be a consequence of the actions you take as you don't even consider how it impacts on them. So even on his own, without the likes of Miller around, he would still be dangerous. It would just be a less targeted sort of dangerous.

The likes of Miller have an actual agenda and are inherently evil. They are dangerous as they look to influence someone like trump by answering the "How do I get what I want" questions with answers that fit their inherently evil agenda. They tend to have no real power on their own and therefore aren't particular dangerous on their own. When they are allowed to influence a sociopathic leader though, you have problems.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Online wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
« Reply #41964 on: June 18, 2018, 05:42:10 pm »
Border Patrol has reached out to @cbsthismorning and said they are "very uncomfortable" with the use of the word cages. They say it's not inaccurate and added that they may be cages but people are not being treated like animals.

Their disassociation with reality is breathtaking.

Offline Not that Gareth

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41965 on: June 18, 2018, 05:48:39 pm »
His making a "space force" , am I the only one who is thinking of spaceballs right now

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #41966 on: June 18, 2018, 06:09:29 pm »
Merkel has her own issues keeping her interior minister from collapsing the government. Doubt she has time to address that dickhead.

But this could actually help her like Trump is helping Trudeau politically.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #41967 on: June 18, 2018, 06:10:17 pm »
His making a "space force" , am I the only one who is thinking of spaceballs right now
What?

I thought that was a joke!!!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #41968 on: June 18, 2018, 06:13:10 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

A putrid and distracting pile of red meat to the alt-reich and members of his base that have never crossed the county line.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41969 on: June 18, 2018, 06:13:18 pm »
I would word this slightly different.

Trump is a sociopath. Therefore he is task oriented to the extent that other people and their feelings/needs aren't even a thing that registers with him at all. They simply don't exist. All Trumps actions can be simplified down to "What do I need to say/do to get what I want". He doesn't have some inherently evil plan. And he will jump from directly opposing stances based on the last person he speaks to simply because a different person has given him a different answer to his question.

"How do I get candy from that kid"
Person 1 - kill it and take it
Person 2 - buy it from them
Person 3 - ask for them to give it to you

Trump has no feelings about any of those things personally, they are all equal as long as they get him what he wants he doesn't really care how. The reason that is dangerous is because when you only care about getting what you want, damaging others and their livlihoods tends to be a consequence of the actions you take as you don't even consider how it impacts on them. So even on his own, without the likes of Miller around, he would still be dangerous. It would just be a less targeted sort of dangerous.

The likes of Miller have an actual agenda and are inherently evil. They are dangerous as they look to influence someone like trump by answering the "How do I get what I want" questions with answers that fit their inherently evil agenda. They tend to have no real power on their own and therefore aren't particular dangerous on their own. When they are allowed to influence a sociopathic leader though, you have problems.

Well put. His simplicity, impatience, and insecurity makes him a willing puppet of someone with a simple plan that promises to make him popular. Facism to him is like catnip.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41970 on: June 18, 2018, 06:13:55 pm »

He is kind of like Darth Helmet.

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41971 on: June 18, 2018, 06:16:16 pm »
Na mate, you're definitely not the only one.

What's this Space Force going to do, anyway? Fire lasers at immigrants from orbit? Monitor unpatriotic thought using super high resolution  telescopes?

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41972 on: June 18, 2018, 06:22:25 pm »
Militarise space.  Yay. 

Doubt that will please farawayred!  And I seem to recall him being less bothered by Trump's win as others!
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41973 on: June 18, 2018, 06:26:13 pm »
Is farawayred from outer space?

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #41974 on: June 18, 2018, 06:28:11 pm »
Kremlin, AfD and the base probably loved Trump's Germany tweets this morning. Applebaum makes a good point

Anne Applebaum@anneapplebaum
Crime rates in Germany are way down. But, more importantly: The US president wants to bring down the German chancellor. This is a turning point.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41975 on: June 18, 2018, 07:01:32 pm »

USA: Policy of separating children from parents is nothing short of torture

The sickening images of children cruelly separated from their parents and held in cages as a result of Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ policy of ‘zero-tolerance’ will leave an indelible stain on the reputation of the USA, said Amnesty International today.

“This is a spectacularly cruel policy, where frightened children are being ripped from their parent’s arms and taken to overflowing detention centers, which are effectively cages. This is nothing short of torture. The severe mental suffering that officials have intentionally inflicted on these families for coercive purposes, means that these acts meet the definitions of torture under both US and international law,” said Erika Guevara-Rosas, Amnesty International’s Americas Director.

“There is no question that President Trump administration’s policy of separating mothers and fathers from their children is designed to impose severe mental suffering on these families, in order to deter others from trying to seek safety in the USA. Many of these families come from countries experiencing generalized violence and grave human rights violations, including Honduras and El Salvador. This is a flagrant violation of the human rights of these parents and children and is also a violation of US obligations under refugee law.”

Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced the “zero-tolerance policy for criminal illegal entry” on 6 April 2018. Since the policy came into effect, more than 2,000 children have been separated from their parents or legal guardians at the US border. Children’s rights are violated in multiple ways: they are detained, they are separated from their parents or guardians, and they are exposed to unnecessary trauma that might affect their development.

Statistics obtained by news media suggest that thousands more migrant families may have been separated by the Trump administration even prior to this new policy.

Amnesty International recently interviewed 17 asylum-seeking parents who were forcibly separated from their children, and all but three of them had entered the USA legally to request asylum.

“The claims of the Trump administration ring hollow. This cruel and unnecessary practice is being inflicted not only on families crossing irregularly, but also on those seeking protection at ports of entry. The majority of these families fled to the US to seek international protection from persecution and targeted violence in the Northern Triangle, where their governments are unwilling or unable to protect them,” said Guevara-Rosas.

Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen has denied a policy of separating families is in place, but her statement from January this year confirms that the intention all along has been to target families: “We’re looking at a variety of ways to enforce our laws to discourage parents from bringing their children here.” Her predecessor John Kelly, now Trump’s chief of staff, suggested the policy as early as March 2017 “in order to deter” families of migrants and asylum seekers from coming to the USA.

“Make no mistake, these family separations are a crisis of the government’s own making. The U.S. government is playing a sick game with these families’ lives by playing politics with what is a serious and mounting refugee crisis. Just as we have seen with previous immigration reforms from this administration, authorities have chosen to target the very families seeking safety in the USA, adding to the trauma and pain they have already experienced,” said Erika Guevara-Rosas.

Amnesty International is calling on the administration to immediately put an end to this unnecessary, devastating and unlawful policy of forced separation, and to reunite those families that have already been separated as quickly as possible.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #41976 on: June 18, 2018, 07:07:55 pm »
Kremlin, AfD and the base probably loved Trump's Germany tweets this morning. Applebaum makes a good point

I don't really see the German public giving a fuck what some orange buffoon has to say about Merkel. This is a fight between her and Seehofer/the CSU. People will pick sides according to what they believe should happen at their border and not because Trump is badmouthing Merkel. That said, she really is under pressure now...

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #41977 on: June 18, 2018, 07:16:21 pm »
I don't really see the German public giving a fuck what some orange buffoon has to say about Merkel. This is a fight between her and Seehofer/the CSU. People will pick sides according to what they believe should happen at their border and not because Trump is badmouthing Merkel. That said, she really is under pressure now...

Definitely. If anything I wonder if those tweets might help consolidate more support for her

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #41978 on: June 18, 2018, 07:29:18 pm »
A real human being said these words....

What drivel...

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41979 on: June 18, 2018, 07:30:39 pm »
Definitely. If anything I wonder if those tweets might help consolidate more support for her

We can only hope.  Trump's tweets have a habit of backfiring on him, as indeed do most of his other actions.  The problem is his base never seem to assimilate the backfires; either the damage done to their country's reputation or how idiotic they make Trump himself look.

They relish his criticism, but they never see the climbdowns.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41980 on: June 18, 2018, 09:09:09 pm »
Space Force.  Really?

I can't keep a straight face.  :D

I can't help but picture Thunderbirds, with everyone hanging off wires.

Team America. World Police! 

It's a parody of a parody of a parody.  :D    The dickhead.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #41981 on: June 18, 2018, 09:21:04 pm »
Space Force fucking hell :lmao

Also considering Trump is so concerned about the border, it would be nice if he could fucking spell the word correctly
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 09:24:21 pm by rafathegaffa83 »

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41982 on: June 18, 2018, 09:26:01 pm »
The sick fucks have put this on the wall of the closed down wallmart they are holding the kids hostage in.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/refugee-children-crammed-abandoned-walmart-12721677
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 09:28:18 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #41983 on: June 18, 2018, 09:43:20 pm »
Media bandwidth is overloaded beyond imagination - and rightly so with those poor kids. But some of the stories skipping through are also incredible. This one especially:

For most of last year, Ross served as secretary of commerce while maintaining stakes in companies co-owned by the Chinese government, a shipping firm tied to Vladimir Putin’s inner circle, a Cypriot bank reportedly caught up in the Robert Mueller investigation and a huge player in an industry Ross is now investigating. It’s hard to imagine a more radioactive portfolio for a cabinet member.

To this day, Ross’ family apparently continues to have an interest in these toxic holdings. Rather than dump them all, the commerce secretary sold some of his interests to Goldman Sachs—and, according to Ross himself, put others in a trust for his family members. He continued to deal with China, Russia and others while evidently knowing that his family’s interests were tied to those countries.

In addition, five days before reports surfaced last fall that Ross was connected to cronies of Vladimir Putin through a shipping firm called Navigator Holdings, the secretary of commerce, who likely knew about the reporting, shorted stock in the Kremlin-linked company, positioning himself to make money on the investment when share prices dropped.

Absurdly, maintaining all those conflicts of interest appears to be entirely legal—a reflection of ethics laws woefully unprepared for governing tycoons like Donald Trump and Wilbur Ross.
Ross appears to have broken one law, however: submitting a sworn statement to federal officials in November saying he divested of everything he had promised he would—even though he still held more than $10 million worth of stock in financial firm Invesco, his former employer. He also continued to hold a short position in a bank called Sun Bancorp, a company he had promised to divest. The next month, Ross got rid of interests in both.

Forbes

Just take that in a moment. The commerce secretary of the USA likely learned about a negative story being written about him and his investments and then set things up so he could make money from the story being released. Pruitt is an amateur.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #41984 on: June 18, 2018, 09:43:28 pm »

Not much to add to this...
I am very confused. Why would an american immigration bill need funding for a wall that Mexico are paying for?
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41985 on: June 18, 2018, 10:47:43 pm »
Trump says US will not be a migrant camp

President Donald Trump has said he will not allow the US to become a "migrant camp", as he stood by his administration's immigration crackdown.

"The United States will not be a migrant camp," he said at the White House. "And it will not be a refugee-holding facility - it won't be."

Photos over the weekend showed undocumented children being held in fenced enclosures at a Texas facility.

The UN human rights chief has condemned the policy as "unconscionable".

Mr Trump said on Monday: "You look at what's happening in Europe, you look at what's happening in other places.

"We cannot allow that to happen to the United States. Not on my watch."

Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker, a Republican, cited the "inhumane" policy on Monday as he reversed his decision to contribute National Guard resources to the southern US border to help enforce border security.

Most congressional Republicans, however, have declined to criticise Mr Trump over the policy.

A conservative commentator, Ann Coulter, claimed young people pictured crying at the border after being separated from parents were "child actors".

"Do not fall for it, Mr President," Ms Coulter said on Fox News

I'd gathered Coulter was a c*nt, but I didn't know she was "false flag" bad.

US Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen said on Monday the undocumented children were being "very well taken care of" in US custody.

"Don't believe the press," she added.

"We will not apologise for the job we do or for the job law enforcement does for doing the job that the American people expect us to do," she told the National Sheriffs' Association annual conference in New Orleans, Louisiana.

"Illegal actions have and must have consequences. No more free passes, no more get out of jail free cards."

Ms Nielsen was widely criticised on Sunday when she tweeted that her department does "not have a policy of separating families at the border. Period."

Addressing the same conference, US Attorney General Jeff Sessions blamed previous White House administrations for allowing adults to illegally cross the border with children.

"Why wouldn't you bring children with you if you know you will be released and not prosecuted?" he asked rhetorically.

Analysis by Tara McKelvey, White House reporter, BBC News

Kirstjen Nielsen has taken on a huge responsibility. Not only is she supposed to fix immigration, she's dealing with a volatile boss.

He's reportedly yelled at her, and I was in the room with them recently when strain in the relationship showed. During a briefing on hurricane preparedness, President Trump started to praise her work - only to blurt out: "What do I say about you?" She laughed, but it was an awkward exchange.

Also recently Chief of Staff John Kelly spoke to me and a few other reporters about Ms Nielsen, his protege, making it clear he's tried to convince her to stay - though she's been desperate to leave.

Like other officials, she's reflecting the boss' strategy: in the midst of blistering attacks, they're digging in their heels, lashing out at the media and - this morning at least - showing they won't be swayed.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44523541

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41986 on: June 18, 2018, 10:51:37 pm »
Space Force.  Really?

hes even more nuts than any of us previously thought

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #41987 on: June 18, 2018, 10:56:23 pm »
Space Force.  Really?

Too bad Freddie's gone. Queen could've given it one hell of a soundtrack.
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41988 on: June 18, 2018, 10:57:53 pm »
hes even more nuts than any of us previously thought

It is just one more long standing treaty that he is pulling America out of.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41989 on: June 18, 2018, 11:33:41 pm »
It is just one more long standing treaty that he is pulling America out of.
talking of trashing America’s dignity, im watching newsnight and this issue with separating families at the border, why the fuck do they keep booking that fuckwit Scottie nell Hughes?? I know she’s a pillock but do they really need her, I mean it’s bad enough mcenany was on it a while ago but my licence fee is paying those Uber c*nts

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #41990 on: June 18, 2018, 11:57:40 pm »

Space Force.  Really?

;)

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #41991 on: June 19, 2018, 12:02:22 am »
Fake picture!

NASA doesn't let us put the JPL logo on anything!

;D
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #41992 on: June 19, 2018, 12:06:56 am »

Fake picture!

NASA doesn't let us put the JPL logo on anything!

;D

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #41993 on: June 19, 2018, 12:11:54 am »

Father's Day detention: Immigrant's family pleads for release

Pablo Villavicencio's wife and two daughters spent Father’s Day pleading for his release from federal immigration detention.

Villavicencio was detained June 1 while delivering a pizza to Fort Hamilton Army base in Brooklyn, New York, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) now seeks to deport him to his native Ecuador.

But U.S. District Court Judge Alison Nathan issued an emergency order June 9 preventing his removal. Another hearing is scheduled for July 24.

“When Pablo speaks to our daughters over the phone, we cry. The pain of being ripped away from our family is unspeakable,” Villavicencio’s wife, Sandra Chica, wrote in a Saturday op-ed for the New York Daily News. “I’m sure that all fathers reading this can imagine the pain they’d feel missing these important days with their beautiful children.”

Villavicencio remains in custody at the Hudson County Correctional Facility in New Jersey.

President Donald Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions have promoted a zero-tolerance policy for illegal immigration.

ICE considered Villavicencio a fugitive after he was granted a voluntary departure to his native Ecuador in 2010 and didn’t leave the U.S.

ICE and Fort Hamilton have said that when Villavicencio made the delivery to the base, he was directed to get a daily pass and submitted to a background check that revealed the ICE warrant. He was then turned over to immigration officials.

Chica, 38 and a U.S. citizen, has said that Villavicencio has a pending green card application they filed in February. 

"His daughters need him. I need him," Chica wrote in her op-ed. "His absence leaves a huge hole in the hearts of our family and our community. It feels like a death in the family."

She said her husband faced the threat of being deported to "a country he has not seen in almost a decade." She also said he is the family's main provider and a devoted father to their two daughters, the youngest of whom has a congenital heart defect.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/06/17/fathers-day-immigrants-family-pleads-release-holiday/708456002/

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41994 on: June 19, 2018, 12:45:59 am »
President Donald Trump has said he will not allow the US to become a "migrant camp", as he stood by his administration's immigration crackdown.

Sitting Bull likes this. Who would want to build a country based almost entirely on immigration?
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41995 on: June 19, 2018, 02:37:07 am »
Sitting Bull likes this. Who would want to build a country based almost entirely on immigration?

Homeland security since 1492

Online Mimi

• Maguire!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41996 on: June 19, 2018, 03:49:05 am »
Hell is a gated community:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/06/18/florida-senior-citizens-vote-election-2018-218758

The Villages is America’s largest retirement community, a carefully planned, meticulously groomed dreamscape of gated subdivisions, wall-to-wall golf courses, adult-only pools and old-fashioned town squares. It’s advertised as “Florida’s friendliest hometown,” and it’s supposed to evoke a bygone era of traditional values when Americans knew their neighbors, respected their elders and followed the rules. It has the highest concentration of military veterans of any metropolitan area without a military base. It has strict regulations enforcing the uniformity of homes (no second stories, no bright colors, no modern flourishes) as well as the people living in them (no families with children, except to visit). And it is Trump country, a reliably Republican, vocally patriotic, almost entirely white enclave that gave the president nearly 70 percent of the vote.

The migrant children travesty is not going to have any impact upon these people. It's why Nielsen stands up and lies, and why no Republican Senator will sign onto Feinstein's bill despite anguished tweets.

"And Israeli aggression will continue unabated. BDS. Armed struggle. Peace talks. Protests. Tweets. Social media. Poetry. All are terror in Israel’s books.” Refaat Alareer
https://www.youtube.com/@refaatalareer9499

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41997 on: June 19, 2018, 08:49:06 am »
Threatens more tariffs and the stock market takes a hit. I wonder is this whole thing stock manipulation. I'd be keen to see the trading activities of his inner circle.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41998 on: June 19, 2018, 09:25:07 am »
Trump says US will not be a migrant camp

Coulter is a vile bag of toxic waste.  Too many of these pundits are relishing having their president's ear; their venom bags are bursting.

Oh and when you're setting up tent cities and procuring abandoned Walmarts then sorry - but you've become a migrant camp.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #41999 on: June 19, 2018, 10:29:17 am »
The White House Chief of Staff...

But Kelly’s status in the White House has changed in recent months, and he and the president are now seen as barely tolerating one another. According to four people close to Kelly, the former Marine general has largely yielded his role as the enforcer in the West Wing as his relationship with Trump has soured. While Kelly himself once believed he stood between Trump and chaos, he has told at least one person close to him that he may as well let the president do what he wants, even if it leads to impeachment — at least this chapter of American history would come to a close.

Politico on background to child separation policy

According to one of the journos writing that story, Eliana Johnson, Kelly's not been saying this as a joke but reflecting his attitude that it's time for shit to just hit the fan by not trying to prevent Trump doing Trump.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."