Author Topic: 2013 Europa League Final: Benfica v Chelsea  (Read 141427 times)

Offline Gazza-LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
You're joking? He must be killing hearing this, and the joke the media make of him. He will be hurting like mad
He knew from the second they named him as Interim that the c*nts in the press and every one of the plastics was going to be against him . Facts are he has probably got them a top 4 place and a europa league final to add to his considerable cv.

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Whos Aidan Hazard?
bollocks

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
K'inell, Fawlty nearly scored then!
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
Whos Aidan Hazard?
He's the Irish Blind Driving Champion.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline TheGOAT

• Gruff handbagger
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Arghh Dirk that was woeful, tight angle though

Offline Purdy

• Legacy Fan
  • Gobble gobble turkey
Awful miss Dirk :(

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
Great chance for fener Dirk's out it wide.This a good game.
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Online Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Cardozo reminds me of Falcao in a way, class player but top clubs all to scared to have a punt, till he leaves and becomes world class and then feel like a tit
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline itsgunnabebarnes!

• Neghead. hard and gagging. Will never be Barnes
  • Legacy Fan
He knew from the second they named him as Interim that the c*nts in the press and every one of the plastics was going to be against him . Facts are he has probably got them a top 4 place and a europa league final to add to his considerable cv.

Maybe, but still embarrassing and will Hurt like mad. I don't care who you are you can't brush this off
'Tramps like us, baby we were born to run!'

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He's the Irish Blind Driving Champion.

Thats his father Aodhán Hazard,,,,
bollocks

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
Maybe, but still embarrassing and will Hurt like mad. I don't care who you are you can't brush this off
I think he doesn't give a fuck.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Has a boner for Bony. Listens on mute. broke the Flanno to Fiorentina story. may be @indykaila or @melly mellwood #incognito
  • Legacy Fan
Fucking hell Torres.

Offline The Gigi

• Legacy Fan
  • Where once we watched the King Kenny play
Awful miss Dirk :(
I'm confident he'll score a 89th minute goal with a toe-poke after Benfica failed to clear their line.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
Oh dear Fernando, if misses and shit efforts were countries, that one would be Australia.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
Game on.

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Nicely done Salah
bollocks

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
Well in Fawlty

Offline Melbred

• Kim cloned.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Can see Salah moving to a bigger club sooner rather than later.

Offline Po The Panda

• Keyboard Narcoleptic. Has Christiano Ronaldo as his profile picture. Stuck with this name. You could call it his legacy.....wants to pop a caps lock in yo ass.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Real Username: LEGACY
Oh yesss Salah we need to sign this hipster up Asap.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
Basel scored?

Offline TheGOAT

• Gruff handbagger
  • Legacy Fan
It's a shame Chelsea havent had to play anyone good so far in this comp as theyve been utter shit.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
"Chelsea fans chanting 'There's Only One England Captain' as John Terry warms up. Then more chants for Mourinho... reliving the old days."

C*ntish chelsea fans, acting like c*ntish Chelsea fans shocker.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
Just seen this on the bbc football latest

"Chelsea fans chanting 'There's Only One England Captain' as John Terry warms up.

haha what a set of c*nts  ;D
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline theartist

• Legacy Fan
Cardozo reminds me of Falcao in a way, class player but top clubs all to scared to have a punt, till he leaves and becomes world class and then feel like a tit

He doesn´t play in a top league, but he plays in a top club.

Offline Gazza-LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Bloody hell he's only 20, seems to have very good movement off the ball

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Just about to say this, he seems a good finisher from what I've seen, anyone know about him (bar Googling him)

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Has a boner for Bony. Listens on mute. broke the Flanno to Fiorentina story. may be @indykaila or @melly mellwood #incognito
  • Legacy Fan
That miss from Torres, I can't fathom it.

He did get his shirt pulled but he regained his composure and he was on the edge of the 18 yard box, years ago he scored a wonder goal similar to that against Sunderland for us, well that shot it went out for a throw in and the ball went to Row Z.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
What a time to score, just on the half. They'll come out in the second half all guns blazing hopefully.

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
2-2 in both ties, a lot tighter than the CL semis.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
Benfica 2-1 Half Time.

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
"Chelsea fans chanting 'There's Only One England Captain' as John Terry warms up. Then more chants for Mourinho... reliving the old days."

C*ntish chelsea fans, acting like c*ntish Chelsea fans shocker.

Also very thick there's been quite a few England captains :D
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline elkun

• Kopite
Is it a draw now between basel and chelsea.... how many goals does basel need to win ?

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
So Chelsea go a goal down and the BBC changes the picture from a 'We love Frank Lampard' shite banner to a picture of Rafa - uttre twats.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Legacy Fan
Chelsea currently going through as they scored 2 away goals.

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
Did anyone else notice Nando's bollock popping out then - or was it just me?
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He doesn´t play in a top league, but he plays in a top club.

Again same as Falcao, he was banging them in regularly in Portugal only when he moved did people take more notice. Personally could see him doing well at somewhere like Dortmund if Lewandowski goes

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
So Chelsea go a goal down and the BBC changes the picture from a 'We love Frank Lampard' shite banner to a picture of Rafa - uttre twats.

that banner is bloody awful :D
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
Benfica are great to watch going forward but what a shower of horrible cheating c*nts.