Author Topic: 2013 Europa League Final: Benfica v Chelsea  (Read 141369 times)

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
Enjoyed this on the BBC rolling footy news bit just now for so many reasons...

Conor White-Andrews: "Chelsea's team selection is beyond ridiculous when we have such a big game this weekend. Benitez just wants a trophy!"

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible

Conor White-Andrews: "Chelsea's team selection is beyond ridiculous when we have such a big game this weekend. Benitez just wants a trophy!"

He'd get criticized and hammered either way, so best get hammered doing what he wants. Plus if he wins the trophy, it is because he wants it for his CV, if he loses it, well that's because he's not a good manager.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
Think Benfica will prove too strong for Fenerbahce which will be a shame for Dirk, would have been lovely for him to ram home a last minute winner in the final against the rentboys.

Offline Coutistar

• Sugar-coated to hide his monstrous intellect
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

How is that? Mata, Oscar, Terry, Ba all not playing this and Cole as well for whatever reasons. Rafa has properly rested chelsea players when needed and that is showing in their results.

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.

Good lord, How dare Rafa try and win a trophy with Chelsea, He is showing all those loyal life long Chelsea fans no respect what so ever!

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
Good lord, How dare Rafa try and win a trophy with Chelsea, He is showing all those loyal life long Chelsea fans no respect what so ever!

Those plastic pricks will be eating their words if they win the Europa & finish in the top 4.
#Sausages

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Has a boner for Bony. Listens on mute. broke the Flanno to Fiorentina story. may be @indykaila or @melly mellwood #incognito
  • Legacy Fan
Mata is brilliant.

Offline Earl of Dingleberry

• Legacy Fan
Mata is overhyped.

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Has a boner for Bony. Listens on mute. broke the Flanno to Fiorentina story. may be @indykaila or @melly mellwood #incognito
  • Legacy Fan
Mata is overhyped.

from what? the statistics don't lie 18 assists and 14 goals from midfield in 36 games and 7 as sub but of course he's over hyped.

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Legacy Fan
Will Chelsea sing "Champions of Europe" if they win tonight and win in the Amdam ArenA?

• Legacy Fan
Mata's a good player but not that good.

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Legacy Fan
Mata's a good player but not that good.

He's better than any player in our midfield and arguably one of the best midfielders in our league.

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
Let's hope Fenerbache can get a good result tonight.
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

• Legacy Fan
He's better than any player in our midfield and arguably one of the best midfielders in our league.

Better than the Welsh Xavi? I'm shocked.

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
Fener haven't got out of their half yet.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

• Legacy Fan
Kuyt will score a hat-trick from counter-attacks.

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Legacy Fan
Better than the Welsh Xavi? I'm shocked.

Come on nobody is better than Xavi, let alone the over priced Welsh one who still has a kids body.

Offline The Gigi

• Legacy Fan
  • Where once we watched the King Kenny play
Fener haven't got out of their half yet.
If Fenerbahce's tactic is to defend with 10 players against Benfica, then I'm afraid it's the wrong tactic. Benfica will score, they have too much attacking power for them.

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Legacy Fan
Chelsea singing " Jose Mourinho "

Frank Lampard hits the post.

Offline Gazza-LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Bad bells chanting Mourinho's name

Offline TheGOAT

• Gruff handbagger
  • Legacy Fan
Goalll Benfica

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
Benfica 1-0

Offline TheGOAT

• Gruff handbagger
  • Legacy Fan
Stunning finish that, wouldnt surprise me if we look at him for the summer.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
Terrible defending by the full back.That's been coming though.

Offline Mercer

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Fuck me, the Chelsea fans are a bunch of c*nts.

Offline The Gigi

• Legacy Fan
And that's it, Gaitan scores. Fenerbahce are out if they keep on playing like that.

• Legacy Fan
Come on nobody is better than Xavi, let alone the over priced Welsh one who still has a kids body.

It's not like the Catalan Xavi is a bouncer type.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
Fuck me, the Chelsea fans are a bunch of c*nts.
Really,that's a surprise. ;D

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
And that's it, Gaitan scores. Fenerbahce are out if they keep on playing like that.
They can't now can they.

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Legacy Fan
Stunning finish that, wouldnt surprise me if we look at him for the summer.

Gaitan?

This is Benfica, they'll ask for 20m+ easily.

Offline Mercer

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Really,that's a surprise. ;D

Hardly earth shattering news, was it  :D

Offline The Gigi

• Legacy Fan
Gaitan?

This is Benfica, they'll ask for 20m+ easily.
I'm not sure if it's true, but on French television they just said that Gaitan's release clause is 45 M€  :o. Anyway we're not getting him, but if we do, I'd be made up, he is quality.

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Not overly shocked but how shit is the atmosphere at the plastics. Eerily quiet
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline itsgunnabebarnes!

• Neghead. hard and gagging. Will never be Barnes
  • Legacy Fan
Chelsea fans roaring for Jose. That's the ultimate insult to rafa.ust be cutting him up
'Tramps like us, baby we were born to run!'

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
That was a very good save that.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
Fener just can't hold onto the ball,it just keep's coming back.

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Legacy Fan
I'm not sure if it's true, but on French television they just said that Gaitan's release clause is 45 M€  :o. Anyway we're not getting him, but if we do, I'd be made up, he is quality.

Most likely correct, this is the Benfica squad who once had Ramires, David Luiz and Di Maria in it. Benfica buy small, become a force in the Liga Sagres with Porto then sell at a big fee.

There was some stat how Benfica have made 800m profit since the millenium due to transfers.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
pen to fener