Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
What's the point in talking about it?

I was laughed at here for suggesting that the club might have kept something in the back pocket from the spurs shambles.

There seems to be absolutely no repercussions and it will continue on as is.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by Garlicbread on Today at 06:07:17 pm »
Him signing a year or 2 year deal would be ideal for us really. We get a few more years out of a 20 goal a season scorer under a new coach and then we can still cash out on him if Saudi comes calling again.
Do people not think Gomez will be back to being mainly a centre back option next season?
Think it depends on if Kostas stays and Slot sees Trent's future in midfield or not.
Are Pep,  Bernado Silva, Jack Grealish, Kyle Walker etc any better? At least Arsenal have made some sort of attempt to run the club within the rules and on sustainable grounds.

you must get what he’s saying though? You cropped out the important bit! Abu Dhabi winning another title is meaningless - hence many prefer that to happen. It isn’t that hard to grasp  ;)
Media and Arts / Re: Music Association Game
« Last post by Terry de Niro on Today at 06:06:28 pm »

I Bleed - Pixies
Only Women Bleed - Alice Cooper
Indeed. Don't know why they go to these lengths to justify these decisions. And when they do admit the officials screwed up, it's always some wishy washy explanation that still attempts to credit the refs.

They must think, like other fan bases, that we are as thick as pig shit, that can be the only reason
He has 20 goalas and 11 assists in 62 PL games.

Or a goal or assist every second game..

He hasn't played near 62 games thoughy - he has played 3690 minutes only - the equivalent of 41 full games.  Last season he had a goal involvement of every 141 mins, this season its 105.  So overall, he scored or assists every 119 mins - basically less than 3 halves of football.  Thats very, very good.
Media and Arts / Re: Music Association Game
« Last post by Boston always unofficial on Today at 06:04:17 pm »
The Air That I Breathe - The Hollies

I Bleed - Pixies
I posted this in the VAR/shite refs thread, in response to Dale "wanker" Johnson saying Taylor blew to allow the physios to come on. They must think we're fucking thick

The moment Taylor calls for the physio, notice only Moyes anywhere near the pitch

And when the Physio stands up 4 seconds later (I couldn't get the bar not to show on Iplayer) so I circled it in yellow

The physio then runs about 10 yards to grab his kit bag before running on. He was sat down, probably having a drink or a bite to eat, thinking he could just sit and do nothing
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10