Author Topic: Torres - Confirmed rentboy  (Read 164793 times)

Offline Bullet500

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Torres - Confirmed rentboy
« Reply #1960 on: February 6, 2011, 07:18:07 pm »

:lmao

Offline DanFromMars

• Stays up all night playing cards. Henri Winterman cigars
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Indie Retro News
« Reply #1961 on: February 6, 2011, 07:20:00 pm »

Like peas in a pod  :wave

Indie Retro Gaming News Site
http://www.indieretronews.com/

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1962 on: February 6, 2011, 07:30:04 pm »
I think you're at the wrong club as well mate. You aren't going to watch because we've already lost the game and been humiliated?... If our players said that I'd call them a bunch of cowardly shithouses who don't deserve to wear the shirt.

And in what way have we been humiliated by Torres and Chelsea in the past few days? I think we showed character and a refusal to be dicked around by the club or the player. We had Torres sitting on his arse in Liverpool while we sorted out Carroll from what I remember and made Chelsea pay £50 million for a sulky out-of-form striker who'd put in a transfer request. Certainly none of the reports I've read, even by commentators who haven't shown a lot of love for us, suggest that we have come out of this with anything other than credit and showed clearly who the "big club" really is.

Remind me of the score Alan..... ;D
Yep.

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1963 on: February 6, 2011, 07:31:54 pm »
I can't think of a better moment in which to lock this thread. The bile has been spouted, the spleen vented and the hurt subsiding by the marvellous result today.

Lets not appear obsessed and move on.

He has gone, we are Liverpool.
Yep.