Author Topic: Scottish politics [brought to you in association with Walkers shortbread]  (Read 30360 times)

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I remember Forbes sabotaging her own chances last time when she admitted she allowed her own personal religious beliefs to dictate how she votes in the Scottish parliament, Blackford [former SNP leader at Westminster] is from the same church as Forbes but he never allowed his own personal religious beliefs to interfere on how he voted.

Stating that one allows one's religious beliefs to affect one's politics doesn't augur well.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan

Gimme a hake JC I fried my best, If you can do batter let minnow?
Perhaps it is time for you (and me) to clam up, skate off and provide a ray of hope that this nonsense will end. Seriously, we probably should stop before fellow RAWKites threaten to snapper our necks! :-X
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
Can you stop with cod humour? It’s pollocks.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.