Author Topic: Ground Entry  (Read 61600 times)

Offline freelions76

• Boys Pen
Re: Ground Entry
« Reply #120 on: August 23, 2021, 03:48:39 pm »
Thank you, appreciate the prompt reply.

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #121 on: August 23, 2021, 04:58:55 pm »
my ticket says update yesterday but still showing burnley game

After reading the comment above I checked and my ST still showed Burnley as well. But on an iphone if I click the three dots top right and drag that page down to manually refresh it now shows Chelsea. If it helps, that's happened on mine before so I think manually refreshing a ticket is always worth trying.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #122 on: August 23, 2021, 07:29:12 pm »
Anybody else struggling to manually refresh, worked fine when I did it last week.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #123 on: August 23, 2021, 08:28:50 pm »
Anybody else struggling to manually refresh, worked fine when I did it last week.

Mines the same mate ST still says Burnley even with manual refresh says updated 2 days ago usually refreshes straight away

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: August 23, 2021, 08:35:17 pm »
Mines the same mate ST still says Burnley even with manual refresh says updated 2 days ago usually refreshes straight away

Thanks mate, was getting paranoid in my old age.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #125 on: August 23, 2021, 08:45:56 pm »
West Ham using NFC too judging by the queues outside the Olympic Stadium tonight

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #126 on: August 23, 2021, 10:31:22 pm »
Once I sorted it on my phone, it worked alright to be honest.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: August 24, 2021, 08:23:43 am »
Mine’s updated to Chelsea now & allows me to manually refresh again.

Thus far I’ve read about problems with NFC at Brighton, Crystal Palace, Southampton, QPR & West Ham. 3 of which were built in the last 20 years.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #128 on: August 24, 2021, 08:28:37 am »
Mine’s updated to Chelsea now & allows me to manually refresh again.

Thus far I’ve read about problems with NFC at Brighton, Crystal Palace, Southampton, QPR & West Ham. 3 of which were built in the last 20 years.

Mines still the same not updating still a few days to go before the game :-)

Offline Oh Campione

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #130 on: August 24, 2021, 10:44:21 am »
My Chelsea ticket has just updated - it is completely the wrong seat to what I purchased in the sales.  I'm now Row 5 block 108 but was row 30 block 105.

Anyone got any idea how to check what has happened!?

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #131 on: August 24, 2021, 11:05:51 am »
My Chelsea ticket has just updated - it is completely the wrong seat to what I purchased in the sales.  I'm now Row 5 block 108 but was row 30 block 105.

This happened to my mate for Burnley, same place. You've been moved unfortunately. Was your seat number 106 by any chance?

I reckon it's a Season Ticket seat, and there was some problem with it, and it's now been re-instated.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 11:11:42 am by stoz »

Offline Oh Campione

• Anny Roader
« Reply #132 on: August 24, 2021, 11:14:56 am »
This happened to my mate for Burnley, same place. You've been moved unfortunately. Was your seat number 106 by any chance?

I reckon it's a Season Ticket seat, and there was some problem with it, and it's now been re-instated.

God you're god, that is the exact seat!

Offline stoz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: August 24, 2021, 11:43:18 am »
God you're god, that is the exact seat!

He didn't even get informed by the club. They just changed it the night before on his members card.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: August 24, 2021, 11:43:44 am »
He didn't even get informed by the club. They just changed it the night before on his members card.

Very poor. Should've got an email / phone call to let them know.

Offline Oh Campione

• Anny Roader
« Reply #135 on: August 24, 2021, 11:44:26 am »

I've had no information either - I'm waiting for the online chat now, I'd like the difference in ticket price back refunded

Offline vamos tony

• Kopite
  • JFT97
« Reply #136 on: August 24, 2021, 11:52:21 am »

happened to us for Burnley moved from U8 to U2 same row
SOS Member 2692
“It is better to die on your feet than live forever on your knees”. Dolores Ibaruri, Asturias, Spain,1934

Offline 18and6

• Main Stander
« Reply #137 on: August 24, 2021, 12:00:44 pm »

Mine has updated for Chelsea on an iPhone but my brother's hasn't on an android.
Does anyone know if you can update the android on the phone itself like you can on the iPhone with the three dots thingy?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: August 24, 2021, 12:04:30 pm »
Mine has updated for Chelsea on an iPhone but my brother's hasn't on an android.
Does anyone know if you can update the android on the phone itself like you can on the iPhone with the three dots thingy?

If he logs in to his account and selects download NFC pass it should update.
It'll likely update by itself in the next day or 2 anyway, but downloading the NFC pass again should do it. No need to delete it first either.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: August 24, 2021, 12:04:51 pm »

I'm on android mine hasn't and didn't do for Burnley, tried the update about passes box, ticked and unticked it be made no difference

In the end had to download the membership again and it updated to Burnley

I honestly thought they would all just update as soon as the Burnley game wasn't valid, but it appears totally hit and miss, a bit like getting in

Offline Oh Campione

• Anny Roader
« Reply #140 on: August 24, 2021, 12:06:11 pm »
I've had no information either - I'm waiting for the online chat now, I'd like the difference in ticket price back refunded

Just had two missed calls from the club while in a meeting at work, they must read this thread!  I'm free again now if you are reading....

Online UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: August 24, 2021, 12:13:38 pm »
I'm on android mine hasn't and didn't do for Burnley, tried the update about passes box, ticked and unticked it be made no difference

In the end had to download the membership again and it updated to Burnley

I honestly thought they would all just update as soon as the Burnley game wasn't valid, but it appears totally hit and miss, a bit like getting in

Hopefully this changes as the season goes on but like you I expected it to update for Chelsea at the latest yesterday morning. I had to go on my account and click download NFC pass again for it to update.

The club did say 'this will update before each match and you don't need to do anything else' so I'd expect that to be the case. People like to see their ticket well in advance so they don't panic and think there's a problem.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #142 on: August 24, 2021, 12:15:10 pm »
People just need to be patient, it'll update before Saturday.

No one was worried about getting their text message 5 days before the game with their membership cards.

Online UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: August 24, 2021, 12:19:28 pm »

No one was worried about getting their text message 5 days before the game with their membership cards.

Well yes 5 days before would have been yesterday.

If people are still seeing their Burnley ticket this afternoon or even tomorrow then they may well start to wonder and perhaps needlessly call the ticket office. That could all be avoided with a quick turn around. Burnley game finished Saturday. People should be seeing their Chelsea ticket Monday morning when they view their wallet.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: August 24, 2021, 12:26:19 pm »

It's a brand new process. Few people fully understand how it works yet. At this early stage I can understand people being keen for it to update as early as possible rather than leaving it to Friday afternoon and there still be an issue.
The response from some on here would no doubt be "Why did you leave it to the last minute?"  ::)

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #145 on: August 24, 2021, 12:39:01 pm »
Well yes 5 days before would have been yesterday.

If people are still seeing their Burnley ticket this afternoon or even tomorrow then they may well start to wonder and perhaps needlessly call the ticket office. That could all be avoided with a quick turn around. Burnley game finished Saturday. People should be seeing their Chelsea ticket Monday morning when they view their wallet.

With our cards we weren't getting messages until the day before the game, sometimes on the day of the game, with our seat details on though and no one was worrying about that. Like I said, just be patient and if it hasn't updated by Friday then get in touch with the club.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #146 on: August 24, 2021, 12:39:56 pm »
It's a brand new process. Few people fully understand how it works yet. At this early stage I can understand people being keen for it to update as early as possible rather than leaving it to Friday afternoon and there still be an issue.
The response from some on here would no doubt be "Why did you leave it to the last minute?"  ::)

There's no suggestion that having the game and seat details showing would be an issue though. The wallet will still work at the turnstyle, the game is still recorded in your name, just like it was under the card scheme.

Offline stoz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: August 24, 2021, 01:02:44 pm »

Good point. I'll mention this to my mate. He was also moved to a low row in 108.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #148 on: August 24, 2021, 02:32:55 pm »
I'm free again now if you are reading....
;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #149 on: August 24, 2021, 02:43:21 pm »
There's no suggestion that having the game and seat details showing would be an issue though. The wallet will still work at the turnstyle, the game is still recorded in your name, just like it was under the card scheme.

Does the QR or barcode change for each game or remain the same all season because if it changes on a game by game basis then quite a lot of fans will need the update because lots are having trouble with the readers and being told to use the QR or barcode to trigger the turnstile?

Online UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: August 24, 2021, 03:14:29 pm »

If that's the case the club need to say that then. Last thing you'd want is people assuming that and turning up on the day unable to get in.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #151 on: August 24, 2021, 03:20:29 pm »
Mine was not showing Chelsea this morning but since then I’ve had to distribute my ticket to a friend as I can now not make Chelsea.  My card has just updated to Crystal Palace now so ultra prepared for my next game  :D

Offline kemlyn1629

• Main Stander
« Reply #152 on: August 24, 2021, 03:46:17 pm »
Does the QR or barcode change for each game or remain the same all season because if it changes on a game by game basis then quite a lot of fans will need the update because lots are having trouble with the readers and being told to use the QR or barcode to trigger the turnstile?

Well the QR/Barcodes change every 30 seconds (to stop people screenshotting) so that's not the point. The codes link to a single Card Number (which you can see under Details on the pass and is the same as the number on the old cards) which is the same throughout the season. So it doesn't matter if the match info on the pass updates or not.

Offline 18and6

• Main Stander
« Reply #153 on: August 24, 2021, 03:53:19 pm »
If he logs in to his account and selects download NFC pass it should update.
It'll likely update by itself in the next day or 2 anyway, but downloading the NFC pass again should do it. No need to delete it first either.

We tried that but when he logs in the download box is greyed out so you can't do that.
Thanks for the reply.

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #154 on: August 24, 2021, 04:03:43 pm »
Well the QR/Barcodes change every 30 seconds (to stop people screenshotting) so that's not the point. The codes link to a single Card Number (which you can see under Details on the pass and is the same as the number on the old cards) which is the same throughout the season. So it doesn't matter if the match info on the pass updates or not.

Ok thanks for the info, I’m sure after a few more games people will be a little more confident in the technology and we won’t have all this uncertainty and hassle.
Plus the club haven’t helped themselves by sending out those updates for each game of ticket details seat etc, so for those fans whose phone hasn’t updated for whatever reason they naturally get worried when the details are for a previous game.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 04:08:28 pm by Biscuitman »

Online UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: August 24, 2021, 04:16:16 pm »
We tried that but when he logs in the download box is greyed out so you can't do that.
Thanks for the reply.

There's a little box you can click first by the game before it let's you click 'download nfc pass'

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: August 24, 2021, 04:54:46 pm »
Mate who is a regular at West Ham seems to think their tix aren't dynamic codes and they can just pass print offs around. Their ticketing situ will be very different (in terms of demand/touting) then Liverpool but was wondering if all clubs are doing same thing?

Edit - how exciting i've just been promoted to a legacy fan  :o
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 04:57:08 pm by Levitz »
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: August 24, 2021, 06:32:53 pm »
Thanks for the reply.

As UntouchableLuis said above, he needs to select the tick box that enables it. I done it myself so I know it works.

Go to 'Memberships' then click the tick box and it should enable the download NFC pass button.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 06:34:45 pm by Barneylfc∗ »

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: August 24, 2021, 06:57:17 pm »
Not sure if this is or has been discussed but my mate who has an android phone said you need to have ggogle play set as default to NFC - not sure if that helps?

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #159 on: August 24, 2021, 08:35:20 pm »
Mine has automatically updated this evening :wave