Author Topic: Thoughts on Shamima Begum?  (Read 62167 times)

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
Thoughts on Shamima Begum?
« on: February 19, 2019, 05:57:36 pm »
I'm somewhat divided myself. Every 15 year old does stupid things...although usually not this extreme. But her still thinking the Manchester bombing was justified makes me think she's a massive twat who should be left to rot.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Thoughts on Shamima Begum?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 06:00:00 pm »
There is no debate here. If she gets to an airport or any route to Britain then she should be allowed back in. She is a British citizen.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2019, 06:02:04 pm »
I'm somewhat divided myself. Every 15 year old does stupid things...although usually not this extreme. But her still thinking the Manchester bombing was justified makes me think she's a massive twat who should be left to rot.

People should be allowed a chance of redemption, but if she believes that about the Manchester bombing, fuck that. She obviously still has radical beliefs so probably best to exile her.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2019, 06:04:58 pm »
There is no debate here. If she gets to an airport or any route to Britain then she should be allowed back in. She is a British citizen.

Not should, would! The thing that’s annoying me the most is that the press are using his to hype everyone up and further divide us when there isn’t a discussion to have, she will get back in if she finds a path to the border. She’ll then be arrested onsite and probably spend the rest of her days in prison. You know, the way the law actually says!

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2019, 06:06:31 pm »

By law she has to be allowed back in, but she then needs to be jailed as she is an extreme threat. She's been living with ISIS and is married to an ISIS fighter. She will have to be watched 24hrs a day 7 days a week until the day she straps a bomb to herself and blows it up. The lives of UK citizens and visitors to this country are more important that some terrorist.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2019, 06:12:08 pm »
Not should, would! The thing that’s annoying me the most is that the press are using his to hype everyone up and further divide us when there isn’t a discussion to have, she will get back in if she finds a path to the border. She’ll then be arrested onsite and probably spend the rest of her days in prison. You know, the way the law actually says!
yeah she belongs in jail, and of course take the kid of her as someone who comes out with what she said about the Manchester bombing shouldn’t be responsible for a child

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2019, 06:12:34 pm »
By law she has to be allowed back in, but she then needs to be jailed as she is an extreme threat. She's been living with ISIS and is married to an ISIS fighter. She will have to be watched 24hrs a day 7 days a week until the day she straps a bomb to herself and blows it up. The lives of UK citizens and visitors to this country are more important that some terrorist.

The law is all that matters. She will be allowed back but every resource must be used in figuring out whether she has comitted a crime and to deradicalise. If this person had not travelled anywhere then thats what would have happened.

Also I agree with the press angle, its ridiculous. It seems like another channel has a new interview everyday asking her more leading questions to rile everyone up. Tomorrow i guess they will ask about the paris attacks or her opinions on pork eaters.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2019, 06:23:21 pm »
Why take the chance. I don't see any remorse either. hard to work out what to do with her but she not be allowed to come back and carry on a normal life.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 06:32:46 pm by oldfordie »
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2019, 06:27:47 pm »
The law is all that matters. She will be allowed back but every resource must be used in figuring out whether she has comitted a crime and to deradicalise. If this person had not travelled anywhere then thats what would have happened.

Also I agree with the press angle, its ridiculous. It seems like another channel has a new interview everyday asking her more leading questions to rile everyone up. Tomorrow i guess they will ask about the paris attacks or her opinions on pork eaters.

Guaranteed the press, especially the Scum, would be all over this. They like nothing better than to whip up some Muslim hatred. They'll find a way to blame the EU for the law that allows her to return.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2019, 06:27:47 pm »
People should be allowed a chance of redemption, but if she believes that about the Manchester bombing, fuck that. She obviously still has radical beliefs so probably best to exile her.
Emotionally I can see where you're coming from with this mate. But it's not so much about "redemption" as it is about deradicalising a British Citizen who, like it or not, by law we are responsible for. She won't come home and be allowed to crack on as if nothing ever happened, she'll be tried for any crimes she may have committed and put on the path to recovery.

She was 15 and old enough to know better but ultimately she has been a victim here. Not nearly as much of a victim as those who were lost at Manchester, or the families affected, but she was very obviously targeted and brainwashed while she was a child. This is how those wankers get you. Like Danny Dyer said (I never thought i'd start a sensible reply with that) at some point down the line she decided that flying off to Syria and leaving her entire family behind was better than living in our capital with all the freedoms that come with it, the chance to go to college, university, become anything that she wanted. That is not a decision that someone with a sound mind makes.

She may well still believe that the Manchester bombing was justified which wouldn't be a surprise given that she has been heavily indoctrinated and been living in Syria with terrorists for the last few years. If we turn our back on her completely then all we've got left is one more potential terrorist in the world (well two, if you count the kid).

To be honest the debate over the morals of it all isn't really that relevant, by law she has to be allowed back in the UK and that's the bottom line. It is a really tough one but if we start living outside of the law then we begin to lose some of the values that separate us from them. What the government needs to look at is how a 15 year old kid decided to make such a mad decision, managed to go through with it and what can be done to prevent it happening again.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2019, 06:30:52 pm »
Emotionally I can see where you're coming from with this mate. But it's not so much about "redemption" as it is about deradicalising a British Citizen who, like it or not, by law we are responsible for. She won't come home and be allowed to crack on as if nothing ever happened, she'll be tried for any crimes she may have committed and put on the path to recovery.

She was 15 and old enough to know better but ultimately she has been a victim here. Not nearly as much of a victim as those who were lost at Manchester, or the families affected, but she was very obviously targeted and brainwashed while she was a child. This is how those wankers get you. Like Danny Dyer said (I never thought i'd start a sensible reply with that) at some point down the line she decided that flying off to Syria and leaving her entire family behind was better than living in our capital with all the freedoms that come with it, the chance to go to college, university, become anything that she wanted. That is not a decision that someone with a sound mind makes.

She may well still believe that the Manchester bombing was justified which wouldn't be a surprise given that she has been heavily indoctrinated and been living in Syria with terrorists for the last few years. If we turn our back on her completely then all we've got left is one more potential terrorist in the world (well two, if you count the kid).

To be honest the debate over the morals of it all isn't really that relevant, by law she has to be allowed back in the UK and that's the bottom line. It is a really tough one but if we start living outside of the law then we begin to lose some of the values that separate us from them. What the government needs to look at is how a 15 year old kid decided to make such a mad decision, managed to go through with it and what can be done to prevent it happening again.

The case may also provide us with more intelligence into the radicalisation process that we are not aware of.

I also do agree though with not spending anything to get her. Her lawyer seemed to indicate we should do. Fuck that.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 06:37:51 pm by a treeless whopper »

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2019, 06:36:19 pm »

Guaranteed the press, especially the Scum, would be all over this. They like nothing better than to whip up some Muslim hatred. They'll find a way to blame the EU for the law that allows her to return.

Two people using the same account  ;D

No question,she should be allowed back,we're not talking about an immigrant or asylum seeker,the lass is British.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online dirkster

• Legacy Fan
  • Dirk Kuyt. Working Class hero
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2019, 06:37:38 pm »
ITV news reporting that she's to be stripped of her citizenship. Is there some obscure law that allows this? Given her comments regarding not being fazed by seeing heads in bins and the Manchester atrocity,  I hope that the ITV report is correct.  Good riddance to her.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2019, 06:38:43 pm »
ITV news reporting that she's to be stripped of her citizenship. Is there some obscure law that allows this? Given her comments regarding not being fazed by seeing heads in bins and the Manchester atrocity,  I hope that the ITV report is correct.  Good riddance to her.

Just heard that myself - good riddance you c*nt.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2019, 06:41:21 pm »

Don't think they will legally be able to,the lass was born in London & that makes her British.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2019, 06:44:03 pm »
By law she has to be allowed back in, but she then needs to be jailed as she is an extreme threat.

She may be an extreme threat, she may not, that's for intelligence officers to assess, not the general public. There is far too much assumption going on around this. I've heard many people saying her son will grow up to be a terrorist, well he may, he also could become anyone of numerous lawful professions.

If she gets to a UK border she has to be let in, no question. What happens after that thankfully is not down to the general public.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Online dirkster

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2019, 06:44:30 pm »

Don't think they will legally be able to,the lass was born in London & that makes her British.
Be interesting to see how this plays out. Will set up an interesting precedent if the Govt pulls this off. Hopefully keep them other scumbags out there instead of being able to swan back into the country

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2019, 06:45:39 pm »
If the government tries to refuse re-entry or strip her citizenship I think we can expect a protracted legal battle. Lawyers must be licking their chops.

Offline S.Red please

• SerbianRed ;)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Penny Lane there is a barber showing photographs
    • HFSG
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2019, 06:47:27 pm »
Find it perplexing the amount of attention this has gotten. Where did it all begin with the media shitstorm did she give an interview or what? I'd assume normally things like this would be kept under wraps by the relevant authorities who would be dealing with it.
Justice for the 97

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2019, 06:48:26 pm »
Be interesting to see how this plays out. Will set up an interesting precedent if the Govt pulls this off. Hopefully keep them other scumbags out there instead of being able to swan back into the country

It will be massively interesting to see how this plays out legally.

One thing for sure is this is pure fucking Javid. He ran his mouth to appeal to his Tory members for the eventual leadership bid he will mount and no doubt has probably had every Home Office civil servant working onloopholes to make his initial stupid comments happen.

One advice I would give to the family is to stop talking to the press and stop their lawyer going on TV.

Online dirkster

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2019, 06:49:29 pm »
Find it perplexing the amount of attention this has gotten. Where did it all begin with the media shitstorm did she give an interview or what? I'd assume normally things like this would be kept under wraps by the relevant authorities who would be dealing with it.
I think a Times journalist had sought her out at a refugee camp for captives by the kurdish forces.  How on earth the journalist managed this I'll never know

Offline It's Jimmy Corkhill

• No more scrapping in Page Moss. Marxist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre....
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2019, 06:49:35 pm »

Terrible idea that will set a horrendous precedent for any future government. This country signed a non-intervention agreement when the Spanish Civil War was rumbling; the volunteers would be deemed as terrorists if they wished to return.

Bring her home if she can make it to a country where evacuation is safe and pit her in prison.
"I'm a people man. Only the people matter".
-Bill Shankly.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2019, 06:49:40 pm »

She was found by a Times journalist in a refugee camp where there is no government officials. He interviewed her and it went from there.

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2019, 06:54:21 pm »
Amazingly one of the most considered and sensible responses to this dilemma was given by Rees-Mogg on question time.

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/question-time-jacob-rees-mogg-surprises-audience-and-says-we-should-have-sympathy-for-shamima-begum/
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2019, 06:56:20 pm »
She may be an extreme threat, she may not, that's for intelligence officers to assess, not the general public. There is far too much assumption going on around this. I've heard many people saying her son will grow up to be a terrorist, well he may, he also could become anyone of numerous lawful professions.

If she gets to a UK border she has to be let in, no question. What happens after that thankfully is not down to the general public.

There are also facts - she left to join IS, she is a member of a terrorist organisation and is married to an IS fighter and gave birth to his child. If the Manchester Arena taught us anything it should be don't ever trust any of these c*nts.

I'm not normally hardline like this, but she gave up all rights when she joined a murdering bunch of c*nts.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2019, 06:56:46 pm »
Amazingly one of the most considered and sensible responses to this dilemma was given by Rees-Mogg on question time.

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/question-time-jacob-rees-mogg-surprises-audience-and-says-we-should-have-sympathy-for-shamima-begum/

When they asked Rees Mogg that question i knew that would be his response.

If you want to see the reaction of a knob head fully immersed in a leadership bid and trying to win his base then look no further than Sajid Javid.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2019, 06:57:12 pm »
Oh this is so difficult ... she was groomed by extremists when she was 15.  If she showed contrition would it be different?  In addition her family (who claimed they were moderate Muslims) used to take her to Islamist rally’s

But she doesn’t, she supports brutal torture and murder, supports blowing up innocent people, and has absolutely no remorse.

So what to do? Compassion to show extremists that there is a way back?  Or will letting her back help spread extremism with her vile opinions.

I really don’t know which is right
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2019, 06:58:23 pm »
Oh this is so difficult ... she was groomed by extremists when she was 15.  If she showed contrition would it be different?  In addition her family (who claimed they were moderate Muslims) used to take her to Islamist rally’s

But she doesn’t, she supports brutal torture and murder, supports blowing up innocent people, and has absolutely no remorse.

So what to do? Compassion to show extremists that there is a way back?  Or will letting her back help spread extremism with her vile opinions.

The right thing is to apply the law.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2019, 06:59:22 pm »
The right thing is to apply the law.
And to be honest I have no idea what the law is here. 

On Javid, I’m no fan at all, be he has a thankless task whatever decision is made.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2019, 07:01:31 pm »

She was living with an uncle wasn't she,her mother died of cancer without telling anyone that she was dying,she was dealing with that when her head was turned.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2019, 07:01:44 pm »
And to be honest I have no idea what the law is here. 

On Javid, I’m no fan at all, be he has a thankless task whatever decision is made.

He should have shut the fuck up. Instead he tried to score political points on this case, like he did with his fucking Christmas holiday ending stunt over the migration ‘crisis’.

If he finds a law that strips her of her citizenship then fair play. But until that, shut your mouth.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2019, 07:02:21 pm »
There are also facts - she left to join IS, she is a member of a terrorist organisation and is married to an IS fighter and gave birth to his child. If the Manchester Arena taught us anything it should be don't ever trust any of these c*nts.

I'm not normally hardline like this, but she gave up all rights when she joined a murdering bunch of c*nts.
Thats the way I look at it, well put.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2019, 07:02:34 pm »
Anyone who thinks stripping her of her citizenship and allowing the government to set that precedent are fuckin off their head. Getting in to Saudi state level of oppression down the line if that’s allowed to stand. Anyone who doesn’t agree with what they’re up to will be stripped.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2019, 07:02:46 pm »

She was living with an uncle wasn't she,her mother died of cancer without telling anyone that she was dying,she was dealing with that when her head was turned.

One question i do have is that there was a comment from the family about them trying to turn her aeay from Isis and i dont know if that was before or after she had gone.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2019, 07:02:54 pm »

I’m not sure thats any mitigation. She was attracted by the videos of people being burnt alive.  Again though she was groomed, this might be a more compelling argument
W

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2019, 07:04:13 pm »
Oh this is so difficult ... she was groomed by extremists when she was 15. 

If this is true then there is really no question. Many people who are groomed don't face the trauma of what has been done to them for a long time. It is entirely expected that until that point they project self-control and a desire for it to be known that they have no regrets. She's only 19.

Interestingly, I know more muslims that are against her return than non-muslims. As a 15 year old under Shariah she is an adult and there is no compassion for her joining an organization that gloried in killing other muslims.
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2019, 07:04:23 pm »
Thats the way I look at it, well put.

Thats not quite how many rights work though.

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2019, 07:05:56 pm »
Anyone who thinks stripping her of her citizenship and allowing the government to set that precedent are fuckin off their head. Getting in to Saudi state level of oppression down the line if that’s allowed to stand. Anyone who doesn’t agree with what they’re up to will be stripped.

Exactly.

Far too much reactionary responses to a situation that few if any have real knowledge on. Plenty willing to sanction giving up their freedoms and human rights over this.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2019, 07:08:42 pm »
Appears she will have her citizenship revoked.

https://twitter.com/bbcbreaking/status/1097934269069094917?s=21

Did’t the law change a few years back to make this posible??
W

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2019, 07:10:09 pm »
Why wont she stand trial in Syria?  If I commit a crime in a foreign I would stand trial there.

Im not suggesting we strip her of her citizenship, but if we did and thus break international law, whats the punishment?

How many ISIS members who come back actually face trial and go to Prison. According to Farrage on LBC the % who get punished is quite low. However its not like Farrage isn't a lying c*nt

If she arrives back where will she live. Hopefully at her scumbag parents house. Id hate to think she would jump the cue for a council house.

Best case scenario is she doesn't make it back.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.