Author Topic: Membership Cards / Fan Cards  (Read 355141 times)

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Membership Cards / Fan Cards
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2011, 10:04:59 am »
This must've been asked before but I can't find an answer.
If I buy a ticket online logging in as myself but on a linked fancard, do the tickets go to my address?
Yeah they do mate

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2011, 10:15:49 am »

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2011, 10:21:24 am »
Yeah they do mate

The club should start taking bets on when you actually receive the tickets/confirmation. This year it has taken from 3 days to 3 weeks to never. Sometimes handwritten envelopes; sometimes it comes with a "malta stamp on". God knows where the missing ones have been sent from/stolen from..

It was ok'ish last year, but this year have had comedy value..
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline carlo

• Kopite
  • A bastion of invinciblity
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2011, 10:46:16 am »
and I thought it was just me who lived in a postal blackhole!! Nice to know I'm not alone......wonder if I will get my £2,50 back from the ticket office tonight when I get my duplicate? Yes I am taking the piss.

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2011, 10:57:25 am »
and I thought it was just me who lived in a postal blackhole!! Nice to know I'm not alone......wonder if I will get my £2,50 back from the ticket office tonight when I get my duplicate? Yes I am taking the piss.
As are the TO!

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2011, 10:57:59 am »
The club should start taking bets on when you actually receive the tickets/confirmation. This year it has taken from 3 days to 3 weeks to never. Sometimes handwritten envelopes; sometimes it comes with a "malta stamp on". God knows where the missing ones have been sent from/stolen from..

It was ok'ish last year, but this year have had comedy value..
This year has been bad for missing/late tickets. Not sure if it's the TO or Royal Mail/TNTs fault

Offline Doc Evil

• PunjabEvo - "Goin' Madrid lad? Gorranyspares?"
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kelvin McKenzie is a c*nt. SOS 7175
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2011, 12:05:49 am »
This year has been bad for missing/late tickets. Not sure if it's the TO or Royal Mail/TNTs fault
Bad case of the CBA's in the TO mate.
"You going to Madrid lad? Gorrany spares?"

Offline davenorthwales

• RAWK's utilities guru
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2011, 12:44:13 pm »
weebroalan - it's TNT (tons of work stuck in corners for a long time)  what could happen with royal mail is, if a person who receives a ticket happens to live in a town where they have closed the sorting office and moved it to the next town etc.. but the main problem is tnt.  if they already have got a backlog and new mail comes in, often the new mail gets sent out first, so the ones on the bottom stay where they are and the ones at the bottom are likey to be the envelopes with the tickets in them.

when tnt were delivering to copperas hill, liverpool before it closed down, they have to go to warrington.. if the LFC mail could be dropped off over to bootle sorting office, that would be a help but it'll still cost tnt money to do that.. if things were perfect, tnt could simply pick up from LFC and just drive over to bootle and drop them off there, but it doesn't work like that.

if LFC could post them a day earlier than before could help. but it all boils down to tnt and their bulkmail shipping..if they delay the mail for a day so they can get more of a load on a lorry the next day... this is privatisation.. i wouldn't go down the road of blaming royal mail in this case. not that royal mail doesn't have it's problems.  RM are normally efficient in deliveries. sometimes mail gets undelivered because some postie has stashed the mailbag in their loft or garden shed or in a skip due to work loads or whatever.
can i have my old name back please?

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: February 7, 2011, 09:31:45 pm »
You'll get a 2 week ban mate for asking for fancards - I'd remove that post before the MODs see it.

Offline danbylfc

• Kopite
« Reply #49 on: April 9, 2011, 11:45:07 am »
What do you go about doing if you lose your fan card? Lost my wallet yesterday at the races.
Twitter: @Stedanby

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: April 9, 2011, 11:09:32 pm »
What do you go about doing if you lose your fan card? Lost my wallet yesterday at the races.
Call the ticket office and get them to produce a new one.

They'll either post it out to you or you can collect at the next game where you'll have to produce ID.

I think it costs £10 for a replacement

Offline paulsheridan08

• Legacy Fan
  • we have dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2011, 06:35:22 pm »
what happens say i pay for membership but nxt year i dont renew it ino i wouldnt be able to get home games on memberships but what would happen to my away games? would i lose them? would i be able to transfer it back over to my fancard?

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2011, 06:43:25 pm »
what happens say i pay for membership but nxt year i dont renew it ino i wouldnt be able to get home games on memberships but what would happen to my away games? would i lose them? would i be able to transfer it back over to my fancard?
You would keep your membership number and retain all your purchase history.

You couldn't buy any tickets in the member sales but Away, European and Cup games would continue as normal - unless they change their selling options like they did this year with Away league games

Offline paulsheridan08

• Legacy Fan
  • we have dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2011, 06:47:58 pm »
You would keep your membership number and retain all your purchase history.

You couldn't buy any tickets in the member sales but Away, European and Cup games would continue as normal - unless they change their selling options like they did this year with Away league games

thats good then :) thanks just after a membership as i can get home games easier but if money starts getting tight then i wont be able go to home games as often and pay membership but really want to keep my aways going and build further as this is the hardest thing to do, home games can be pretty simple to get just aways that are hard to get season after season.

Offline harrylfc

• Legacy Fan
  • XABI'S MATE
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2011, 12:38:08 am »
Ive bought 2 tickets for the Newcastle game,recieved an email confermation,the tickets are logged against my fancard,but,as of yet ive not recieved any paper tickets through the post.Will my entry to the match be on activation of my fancard or will i still recieve paper tickets.Would both entries be activated by my 1 fancard on the day?

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2011, 12:41:01 pm »
Ive bought 2 tickets for the Newcastle game,recieved an email confermation,the tickets are logged against my fancard,but,as of yet ive not recieved any paper tickets through the post.Will my entry to the match be on activation of my fancard or will i still recieve paper tickets.Would both entries be activated by my 1 fancard on the day?
Sounds like if you only have 1 fancard you have bought the tickets in late availability sale in which case you'll receive paper tickets in the post - usually the week before the game.

Offline joel

• Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Leeeaaaannnn! Please don't ban him just because you can!
  • Legacy Fan
  • All round the fields of Anfield road.
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2011, 09:11:00 pm »
Just need bait of help here.

Once on the phone to the TO can you buy a ticket on one fancard and then stay on the phone and buy another ticket on another card? Or would I need to put the phone down and get to the back of the queue?

Cheers
Quote from: CONFIAMOS on December 24, 2011, 01:45:18 PM
Perfect irony, out of everything he could have pictured next to, he's by a chocolate frog.

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2011, 10:57:40 pm »
Just need bait of help here.

Once on the phone to the TO can you buy a ticket on one fancard and then stay on the phone and buy another ticket on another card? Or would I need to put the phone down and get to the back of the queue?

Cheers
Yep that's what most people do when your buying tickets with your mates in order to sit together

Offline joel

• Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Leeeaaaannnn! Please don't ban him just because you can!
  • Legacy Fan
  • All round the fields of Anfield road.
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2011, 10:59:57 pm »
Alright thanks, sorted then ;D
Quote from: CONFIAMOS on December 24, 2011, 01:45:18 PM
Perfect irony, out of everything he could have pictured next to, he's by a chocolate frog.

Offline Daviebhoy

• Boys Pen
    • Twitter
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2011, 01:49:58 pm »
Hey fellas, new user here. (Couldn't find an intro thread so didn't know where to start!)

Anyway, I'm looking to make a few trips to Anfield this season as I now finally have a car to get about, and it's something I've wanted to do for years. This may be a silly question, but would it be worth my while to get a membership/fan card from the club or would I be better just looking for tickets to the odd game on here?

Offline Aggers-Elbow

• Kopite
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2011, 02:04:13 pm »
Hey fellas, new user here. (Couldn't find an intro thread so didn't know where to start!)

Anyway, I'm looking to make a few trips to Anfield this season as I now finally have a car to get about, and it's something I've wanted to do for years. This may be a silly question, but would it be worth my while to get a membership/fan card from the club or would I be better just looking for tickets to the odd game on here?

Your best bet would be to get a membership, you won't be able to get any for the first 10 homes as they have ran out but in November the next 9 homes go on sale to members. You will be able to get tickets for the first 10 on here on the ticket exchange though  ;)
They all laugh at us, They all mock at us, They all say our days our numbered.

@Danny_Timmis89

Offline Daviebhoy

• Boys Pen
    • Twitter
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2011, 02:23:28 pm »
Your best bet would be to get a membership, you won't be able to get any for the first 10 homes as they have ran out but in November the next 9 homes go on sale to members. You will be able to get tickets for the first 10 on here on the ticket exchange though  ;)

Thanks very much.  :)

I'll have a look at the rules and all that first as I don't want to dive into the exchange and get booted out sharpish! The first game I'll be looking for is ideally the Bolton game, but I'm still waiting to see if a few mates are looking to go as well. Will be making a few trips on my own in 2012 though so the membership card sounds ideal.

Edit : membership bought!  :)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 02:38:15 pm by Daviebhoy »

Offline Tomaldinho

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • camina, camina, con esperanza de tu corazon
« Reply #62 on: August 3, 2011, 03:38:21 am »
Didn't really know where else to put this, what's the deal with fancards these days? I don't have one at the moment. Is it a fee for membership now?
@TomNJones on Twitter

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: August 3, 2011, 08:08:40 am »
Didn't really know where else to put this, what's the deal with fancards these days? I don't have one at the moment. Is it a fee for membership now?
Yep £29 fee for membership for a year

Offline kratos

• Kopite
« Reply #64 on: September 6, 2011, 09:00:34 am »
Alright folks, new question here.  I have purchased my membership ahead of the season and when trying to buy home tickets online during the members sale, I would get a prerequsite error, specificially:
"You need to have purchased tickets for the matches listed below...
MEMBERSHIP 11/12".

I know I have got the membership because subsequently I gave up and got it on the phones. 

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: September 6, 2011, 09:06:15 am by kratos »

Offline crofty

• Main Stander
  • And number one is...
« Reply #65 on: September 6, 2011, 09:04:39 am »
Hey guys. Just got Wolves tickets applied to my fancard for the first time.

I understand it needs to be "activated" but im not sure how this exactly works. Take the card and the email print out to the game and then what? Just dont want to end up messing this the first time.

Offline kratos

• Kopite
« Reply #66 on: September 6, 2011, 09:07:32 am »

I understand it needs to be "activated" but im not sure how this exactly works. Take the card and the email print out to the game and then what? Just dont want to end up messing this the first time.

Yep, take the members card (which you will need to swipe in to get in), and the email just as a reminder which block, row, seat number etc. 

Offline hope_valley_parker

• Nosey
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Found a better place to park....
« Reply #67 on: September 6, 2011, 09:07:56 am »

It is automatically 'activated' when you buy the ticket.

Take card and confirmation e-mail to game.

Insert card into red box at turnstile.

Remove card from red box.

Red box will buzz in a gratifying manner.

Push turnstile.

Watch game.

Offline crofty

• Main Stander
  • And number one is...
« Reply #68 on: September 6, 2011, 09:13:12 am »

Push turnstile.

Watch game.

Sounds simple as can be. Thanks. Ive got two tickets on the same card so I stick it in and my both of us go straight in?

Offline hope_valley_parker

• Nosey
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Found a better place to park....
« Reply #69 on: September 6, 2011, 09:14:55 am »
Sounds simple as can be. Thanks. Ive got two tickets on the same card so I stick it in and my both of us go straight in?

OK, if you have 2 tickets on the same card, you won't be using your members card to gain entry. You'll get paper tickets.

Offline crofty

• Main Stander
  • And number one is...
« Reply #70 on: September 6, 2011, 09:16:03 am »
OK, if you have 2 tickets on the same card, you won't be using your members card to gain entry. You'll get paper tickets.

Oh ok. Thats a whole lot easier then. Website was a bit misleading then saying that paper tickets would only go to non members. Maybe I read it wrong. Anyway, thanks again.

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #71 on: September 6, 2011, 09:18:32 am »

Push turnstile.

Watch game.

Is there anything in between pushing the turnstile and watching the game? Last time I went, I went through the turnstile, but stared at a brick wall for 90 mins. Other people were mentioning finding their seats, but as this wasn't written down, I played safe and stayed where I was :D
ST Waiting List Position - 1556

Offline Savory

• Boys Pen
    • Atlanta - Redmen & Liverbirds
« Reply #72 on: October 3, 2011, 05:27:29 pm »
So, I think I know the answer to my question, but I'll go ahead and ask just cause I'm a dumb yank.

I have an international membership, so I should be able to buy tickets for my wife and I when they are available online, correct? Just making sure that we both don't have to have membership subscriptions.

Thanks

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #73 on: October 3, 2011, 06:55:34 pm »
So, I think I know the answer to my question, but I'll go ahead and ask just cause I'm a dumb yank.

I have an international membership, so I should be able to buy tickets for my wife and I when they are available online, correct? Just making sure that we both don't have to have membership subscriptions.

Thanks

You will need to have a membership each to buy two tickets in the members' sales (link them up online to get seats together), but you can buy up to 4 (I think) on one membership in the non-members' sales (called Late Availability sales this season I think).

I assume you can buy tickets with an international membership?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: October 3, 2011, 07:04:35 pm »
You can't buy tickets with international membership...

You both need ADULT membership costing £29.99 in order to buy tickets

Offline YNWA_LFC

• Main Stander
« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2011, 12:12:53 pm »
I'll be in Liverpool for the first time in December and I'm looking for three tickets for the Blackburn and Newcastle game can anyone help please??
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 02:09:06 pm by YNWA_LFC »
-You'll Never Walk Alone.

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2011, 12:20:27 pm »
I'll be in Liverpool for the first time in December and I'm looking for three for the Blackburn and Newcastle game can anyone help please??

If you have a membership, you can purchase for blackburn now.

http://www.liverpoolfc.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/Home/home.aspx.

As far as I remember, you have to wait three days after purchasing a membership in order to purchase tickets. I'd called them and explained the situation and hear if you can purchase everything in one go..

Newcastle are sold out but will likely have more rounds. Same here; get the membership and have it sorted yourself. Then you also have two games on your membership which can come in handy for future games
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline YNWA_LFC

• Main Stander
« Reply #77 on: October 28, 2011, 02:08:31 pm »
If you have a membership, you can purchase for blackburn now.

http://www.liverpoolfc.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/Home/home.aspx.

As far as I remember, you have to wait three days after purchasing a membership in order to purchase tickets. I'd called them and explained the situation and hear if you can purchase everything in one go..

Newcastle are sold out but will likely have more rounds. Same here; get the membership and have it sorted yourself. Then you also have two games on your membership which can come in handy for future games
Is there any other way of buying tickets other than having a membership? cause I can only buy one ticket per match for each membership and i want three tickets, I can't join three memberships it'll be very expensive

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2011, 02:21:17 pm »
Is there any other way of buying tickets other than having a membership? cause I can only buy one ticket per match for each membership and i want three tickets, I can't join three memberships it'll be very expensive
There will be late availability sales for both these games about 21 days before the fixture. You'll be able to buy up to 4 tickets for each game. They'll be online and on the phones but online is normally easier so make sure you've got your online password setup and working.

Offline YNWA_LFC

• Main Stander
« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2011, 02:38:08 pm »
Many thanksss :D