Author Topic: Administration - what are the likely scenarios?  (Read 10745 times)

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Administration - what are the likely scenarios?
« Reply #40 on: June 5, 2010, 04:03:29 pm »
Its lots of things, the SkyTV money is partly based on how many games they show. The more we fall in to mediocrity (by selling our best players) the less games they will show. We would also get less PL prize money if we finish lower down the table. Obviously there is the CL money we definitly wont be getting again if we sell the stars too.

the possibilities of what could happen are endless really, just makes my head spin thinking of them (and a tad sick too!)

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #41 on: June 5, 2010, 04:04:54 pm »
I just think we all need to try and calm down a bit here.
A lot has happened but nobody and I mean nobody knows what is going on at our club, who will or will not leave or even how much money we may or may not have to spend on new players.
Nothing that we can do except wait. That is very frustrating of course but no one knows so why speculate the unknown ?
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline brambling

• Main Stander
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2010, 06:19:55 pm »
Administration is unthinkable but I am sure H&G would sell first to make sure they get at least what they paid for us.
YNWA

Offline Billy1561

• The egg-beating, Turbo Wrist-Action King. Conqueror of Mow cop otherwise known as The Cow Mopper! Too old for Google...too overloaded to byte.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scouse by birth. Red by choice.
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2010, 03:58:52 pm »
Would it be possible for an interested party to purchase the loans H+G have with RBS if administration was inevitable? Maybe even earlier than that or would H+G be required to default first?
"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life."

Offline jonnygeeart

• Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P L.F.C
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2010, 11:41:30 am »
if you were planning administration and the resulting 9 point deduction (or thougt it was likely) would appointing hodgson to fight relegation be the best managerial selection in the circumstances.His appointment would suggest to me any possible sale has been blown again by hicks.Surely he hasnt been chosen by any new owner