Author Topic: General Everton Discussion Thread #theygothegame  (Read 832027 times)

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
Re: General Everton Discussion Thread
« Reply #10280 on: February 12, 2014, 10:31:01 pm »
This twats hurting:

mrb85
Player Valuation: £375k
Nights like this are why it's written in the stars for them to finish 4th.
 They are too Jammy for words.
Given that they have renewed their pact with the devil this season, at this point I'd be happy if they only finished 4th! Don't rule that shower of ****e having more jammy f****n results like this before the season's out. Having watched both Arsenal and Chelsea over the last two days I'm hardly convinced that they will keep the gap between themselves and the RS to the end of the season.

:lmao

They're starting to worry!!! ;D

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10281 on: February 12, 2014, 10:31:33 pm »
I would've loved to of seen their faces when Gerrard scored that penalty. ;D

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10282 on: February 12, 2014, 10:33:12 pm »
This twats hurting:

mrb85
Player Valuation: £375k
Nights like this are why it's written in the stars for them to finish 4th.
 They are too Jammy for words.
Given that they have renewed their pact with the devil this season, at this point I'd be happy if they only finished 4th! Don't rule that shower of ****e having more jammy f****n results like this before the season's out. Having watched both Arsenal and Chelsea over the last two days I'm hardly convinced that they will keep the gap between themselves and the RS to the end of the season.

:lmao
haha no sleep for him tonight, only nightmares of us winning the league.

Offline EmotionalCitrus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10283 on: February 12, 2014, 10:37:20 pm »
8 points  :wave

Offline Six Beardy

• Granby Half-Brick Dodger!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10284 on: February 12, 2014, 10:40:25 pm »
Quote from:  a bitter
Made to look like a tit today with my efforts to get to the match from work, for it to be postponed. Meanwhile the armchair Kopites in work who've obviously had a lovely time in the alehouse all night for minimal effort as usual.
They'll be laughing their heads off at me tomorrow.

Bless  ;D

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #10285 on: February 12, 2014, 10:47:26 pm »
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10286 on: February 12, 2014, 10:57:52 pm »

Unlucky bastard.

Still had a fucking restricted view if the game had been on :P

Offline KirkVanHouten

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10287 on: February 12, 2014, 11:26:35 pm »

This guy was pictured chatting with Martinez and Baines later on. Despite the rivalry I struggle to see Everton as anything but a very classy club. We've seen it ourselves over the years with their support of Hillsborough memorials and services and the fight for justice. I don't like them but I do respect them.

Offline sparrowred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10288 on: February 12, 2014, 11:29:22 pm »
Feel sorry for the guy but I can't stop laughing at him. I'm sure if Everton could afford to fly him back out for a match in the future, they would. :D

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10289 on: February 12, 2014, 11:32:38 pm »
Feel sorry for the guy but I can't stop laughing at him. I'm sure if Everton could afford to fly him back out for a match in the future, they would. :D

"Where's the flight money Bill"

Offline El Ninos Black Eye

• Legacy Fan
  • What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
« Reply #10290 on: February 12, 2014, 11:34:32 pm »
8 points  :wave
And next up Chelsea away. Actually hope they get something there though
"I'm being watched by the Secret Police and wondering when they’re going to come and take me away"

Offline markthescouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10291 on: February 12, 2014, 11:38:57 pm »
He probably only came for the kisscam, free yoyos and lollipops. I'm sure they'll sort him out
He bought a 3330(it's got WAP ya'know) over in Malaysia and got the whole trip for free

Offline TheGOAT

• Gruff handbagger
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10292 on: February 12, 2014, 11:39:52 pm »
Hello down there!! Hope you boys can do us a favour v Chelsea though I'm already guessing theres 10s and 10s of "shall we lose deliberately" posts appearing on your forums.

Offline greyfade

• "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe....."
  • Legacy Fan
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #10293 on: February 12, 2014, 11:40:07 pm »

4th is the least of our worries we've gone from being 2 behind them to potentially being 11 by next weekend. If we take points off Chelsea we're practically handing the title to Liverpool. People keep going on about an implosion but they were top after a quarter of the season, top at half way and are 4 points off at 3/4. Their brand of counter attacking, penalty inducing, set piece reliant long ball football works against those sides in the league like us who reckon we're Barcelona and have our centrebacks on their halfway line. All we can do is hope for a spurs like collapse from them, or hope that someone like chelsea wins out.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #10294 on: February 12, 2014, 11:40:35 pm »
They don't.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #10295 on: February 12, 2014, 11:40:50 pm »

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10296 on: February 12, 2014, 11:41:09 pm »

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10297 on: February 12, 2014, 11:41:13 pm »

I've often thought that Jagielka is that English Pique.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Six Beardy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10298 on: February 12, 2014, 11:48:31 pm »

Their over eager promo team will be working all through the night for a cheesie angle to spin on this one. Maybe they could fly him in for the next home match, dress him up as the toffee lady and have him chuck all those wasted lollipops and yoyos into the crowd. Or fire him out the unused valentines t-shirt cannon .

Or play him up front.    ;D

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10299 on: February 12, 2014, 11:51:32 pm »

The epitome of their fans: small time dickheads.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10300 on: February 12, 2014, 11:56:01 pm »
This guy was pictured chatting with Martinez and Baines later on. Despite the rivalry I struggle to see Everton as anything but a very classy club. We've seen it ourselves over the years with their support of Hillsborough memorials and services and the fight for justice. I don't like them but I do respect them.

To be fair, it's the few thousand bitter rabid fucking mongrels they've got following them who make me want to blow my fucking top. I know loads of sound blues, but their forums are populated by knuckle dragging, delusional, nasty, hypocritical, bitter gobshites, who can't even bring themselves to say the name of the city they live in (Rhyl) who will use anything to have a go at us, resorting to the worse possible depths, with ideas above their fucking station. Who all come from County Road and who all go the match. You don't have to win to be winners. You don't have to sell all your tickets to have a full house. You don't have to go the match to go the match. You don't have to live on County Road to live on County Road. You don't have to be Barcelona to be Barcelona. Et fucking cetera, ad nauseam. Fucking dickheads.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #10301 on: February 12, 2014, 11:57:06 pm »
To be fair, it's the few thousand bitter rabid fucking mongrels they've got following them who make me want to blow my fucking top. I know loads of sound blues, but their forums are populated by knuckle dragging, delusional, nasty, hypocritical, bitter gobshites, who can't even bring themselves to say the name of the city they live in (Rhyl) who will use anything to have a go at us, resorting to the worse possible depths, with ideas above their fucking station. Who all come from County Road and who all go the match. You don't have to win to be winners. You don't have to sell all your tickets to have a full house. You don't have to go the match to go the match. You don't have to live on County Road to live on County Road. You don't have to be Barcelona to be Barcelona. Et fucking cetera, ad nauseam. Fucking dickheads.

Spot on.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10302 on: February 12, 2014, 11:57:25 pm »
Their over eager promo team will be working all through the night for a cheesie angle to spin on this one. Maybe they could fly him in for the next home match, dress him up as the toffee lady and have him chuck all those wasted lollipops and yoyos into the crowd. Or fire him out the unused valentines t-shirt cannon .

Or play him up front.    ;D

Wait until next season and they can use some of the Barkley money to fly him over.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10303 on: February 12, 2014, 11:58:41 pm »
Wait until next season and they can use some of the Barkley money to fly him over.

Bill should use that money to fix that shithole of a stadium.

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #10304 on: February 13, 2014, 12:00:24 am »
...set piece reliant long ball football...

:lmao :lmao
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10305 on: February 13, 2014, 12:02:09 am »

Well said, macca.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10306 on: February 13, 2014, 12:02:21 am »
Unlucky bastard.

Still had a fucking restricted view if the game had been on :P

Those are considered to be premium seating at their place aren't they or was that just during the Moyes era?  ;D

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10307 on: February 13, 2014, 12:05:23 am »
Bill should use that money to fix that shithole of a stadium.

The weather this evening did 10's of pounds worth of damage, so they will need to take out a mortgage to pay for that.

Offline oovavu

• eranu
  • Anny Roader
  • Deva Diva
« Reply #10308 on: February 13, 2014, 12:06:24 am »
To be fair a corpse usually rises up to the surface for a while but it always ends up sinking again after a time.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 12:10:50 am by oovavu »

Offline Six Beardy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10309 on: February 13, 2014, 12:09:38 am »

I bet Bill's already gone through that Malaysian's pockets to see if he's got enough money to buy the club. Let's face it, nobody in their right mind would come all that way to watch them play.  ;D

Offline XabiAlonsosBeard

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10310 on: February 13, 2014, 12:37:58 am »
Bill will probably claim that the bloke had links to Vincent Tan and was part of a consortium interested in buying the club, just so he can keep up the facade that he's looking to sell Everton.
Justice for the 96.

Loves a missed penalty!

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #10311 on: February 13, 2014, 12:47:27 am »
RW ‏@ric_wee 3h

Today @Everton just prove again that its the People's Club taking extra effort to connect with fans. Salute the people running the club.

Still feel sorry for him? He's just like all the other dickheads.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10312 on: February 13, 2014, 05:55:23 am »
What a terrible evening of football for them. I'm sorry but...MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Offline El Ninos Black Eye

• Legacy Fan
  • What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
« Reply #10313 on: February 13, 2014, 08:17:16 am »
The weather this evening did 10's of pounds worth of damage, so they will need to take out a mortgage to pay for that.
The damage was to houses on Goodison Road not to the Stadium (unfortunately)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 08:35:41 am by El Ninos Black Eye »
"I'm being watched by the Secret Police and wondering when they’re going to come and take me away"

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #10314 on: February 13, 2014, 10:35:26 am »
Still feel sorry for him? He's just like all the other dickheads.

I laughed when I saw that his first name was Richard and his surname was Wee.

Dick Wee ;D
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline AB LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10315 on: February 13, 2014, 10:46:02 am »
His name is Richard Wee, supports Everton and flew across the world to see them only for the match to get postponed. The guy has no luck in life

Offline Liverbird 2010

• but you can call me....likes to giggle a lot but only if it's about fellatio
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10316 on: February 13, 2014, 11:30:20 am »
Did they blame us for their game getting called off?  ;D
FOOTBALL IS A LIE! RAFAEL BENITEZ :-)

Offline JTK

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10317 on: February 13, 2014, 11:41:31 am »
His name is Richard Wee, supports Everton and flew across the world to see them only for the match to get postponed. The guy has no luck in life

To be fair, would you rather meet Brendan Rodgers and Steven Gerrard, or watch us play a Tony Pulis side?

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #10318 on: February 13, 2014, 11:44:30 am »
His name would be Dicky Piss, over here. How even more unlucky is that.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Liverbird 2010

• but you can call me....likes to giggle a lot but only if it's about fellatio
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10319 on: February 13, 2014, 11:49:25 am »
They are shitting themselves big time at the thought of us winning the league  ;D
FOOTBALL IS A LIE! RAFAEL BENITEZ :-)