Author Topic: Spurs: fucking useless  (Read 2607653 times)

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Spurs - Commiserations
« Reply #21520 on: February 2, 2020, 11:13:10 pm »
Sarcasm?

How often do you see the term masterclass applied to another side that nicks a result after parking the bus then?

Offline Butter Keks

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #21521 on: February 3, 2020, 01:03:36 am »
Out of the realistic sides who I think could still get top 4 I'd rather see these or Wolves get it. Not sure either are consistent enough to do it though.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #21522 on: February 3, 2020, 12:10:45 pm »

Offline Desert Red Fox

• Legacy Fan
  • Orange and Red!
« Reply #21523 on: February 3, 2020, 01:12:33 pm »

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21524 on: February 3, 2020, 04:48:41 pm »
How often do you see the term masterclass applied to another side that nicks a result after parking the bus then?

To be honest, I agree with you. Was just absolutely loving the smash and grab that Spurs pulled off and how much Mourinho loves getting those 3 points on Pep.
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21525 on: February 3, 2020, 05:04:41 pm »

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #21526 on: February 3, 2020, 09:30:23 pm »
:lmao

Free cheese is on the way, Schmidty...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #21527 on: February 6, 2020, 08:46:22 am »
Son becoming a proper Mourinho style player. Loads of little shithouse tackles, diving and trying to get players booked

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #21528 on: February 6, 2020, 08:48:11 am »
Son becoming a proper Mourinho style player. Loads of little shithouse tackles, diving and trying to get players booked

He’s always done all of that to be honest.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #21529 on: February 6, 2020, 12:10:18 pm »

Son has been one of the snidiest players in the league for a while, he learnt the dark arts from Pochetinno, he didn't need Mourinho to teach him. Diving has been his particular forte for a whole, as has the crying and feigning injury he does when he gets breathed on, to get players booked.

Gotta admire him though, somehow he's managed to hoodwink a whole generation of fans into thinking he's this nice lad who plays fairly  ;D

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21530 on: February 6, 2020, 04:03:07 pm »
A few murmurings of Kane being back for the last two games of the season.  I presume it's coming from Kane himself purely because he wants to play in the Euros and knows he's unlikely to be picked if he's not been playing at all. 

I can't imagine Spurs will be that desperate to rush him back, surely it's better for them if he gives himself a longer recovery period and starts fresh next season?  Two games at the end is neither here nor there to them, regardless of what they're playing for by that stage. It'll take him that longer than that to get back to full match fitness.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #21531 on: February 6, 2020, 04:07:57 pm »
A few murmurings of Kane being back for the last two games of the season.  I presume it's coming from Kane himself purely because he wants to play in the Euros and knows he's unlikely to be picked if he's not been playing at all. 

I can't imagine Spurs will be that desperate to rush him back, surely it's better for them if he gives himself a longer recovery period and starts fresh next season?  Two games at the end is neither here nor there to them, regardless of what they're playing for by that stage. It'll take him that longer than that to get back to full match fitness.

Came from Mourinho I think.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #21532 on: February 6, 2020, 04:11:11 pm »
Son has been one of the snidiest players in the league for a while, he learnt the dark arts from Pochetinno, he didn't need Mourinho to teach him. Diving has been his particular forte for a whole, as has the crying and feigning injury he does when he gets breathed on, to get players booked.

Gotta admire him though, somehow he's managed to hoodwink a whole generation of fans into thinking he's this nice lad who plays fairly  ;D

And would be great in a Klopp side ;D

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #21533 on: February 9, 2020, 08:39:43 pm »
What's going on with Delle Alli? Twitter blasting him for being racist; SSN has him on a loop apologising for offending Chinese people over corona virus. Surely he cannot be that stupid. I want to see that video.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #21534 on: February 9, 2020, 08:46:58 pm »
In his apology video he apologies on behalf of...himself :lmao
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #21535 on: February 9, 2020, 08:48:40 pm »
The whole apology video looks so insincere, like he’s trying not to smirk all the way through.
AHA!

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #21536 on: February 9, 2020, 08:56:09 pm »
What's going on with Delle Alli? Twitter blasting him for being racist; SSN has him on a loop apologising for offending Chinese people over corona virus. Surely he cannot be that stupid. I want to see that video.

Quick search on Google:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/dele-alli-issues-apology-after-21464201
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #21537 on: February 9, 2020, 10:12:59 pm »
In his apology video he apologies on behalf of...himself :lmao

Fuckwit. :lmao

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #21538 on: February 9, 2020, 10:15:58 pm »
Quick search on Google:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/dele-alli-issues-apology-after-21464201

No sign of the original offending video though. Lucky he deleted it before anyone could capture and immortalise him being a dickhead. I always want to see things first hand before accusing someone of racism. But the reports are shocking enough, I guess. And yes, he does look really insincere in the apology video, as one poster above said.
« Last Edit: February 9, 2020, 10:29:42 pm by Morgana »

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #21539 on: February 9, 2020, 10:18:06 pm »

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #21540 on: February 9, 2020, 10:21:58 pm »
No sign of the offending though. I always want to see things first hand before accusing someone of racism. But the reports are shocking enough, I guess. And yes, he does look really insincere in the apology video, as one poster above said.

There's a link to the video on that page.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline Boaty McBoatface

• Custom Title McCustomtitleface
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21541 on: February 9, 2020, 10:25:59 pm »
No sign of the offending though. I always want to see things first hand before accusing someone of racism. But the reports are shocking enough, I guess. And yes, he does look really insincere in the apology video, as one poster above said.
Put it this way, if during the ebola outbreak you just filmed a random black man and said "ebola's not getting me!" would that be racist?

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #21542 on: February 9, 2020, 10:34:59 pm »
You can see it here.. https://www.rt.com/sport/480442-dele-alli-coronavirus-video/

oh wow. Definitely a knobhead. And he comes across so smug and superior here. I hope Southgate leaves him at home for the Euros. Don't want Joe/Hendo/Trent fraternizing with that fuckwit.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21543 on: February 9, 2020, 10:36:51 pm »
Some footballers live in a bubble from the age of about 8 and still seem to think they are 8 when they are in their mid-20s. Lingard is another prime example. How stupid do you have to be to not only make these "jokes" but then think its a good idea to post them to hundreds of thousands of followers?

He will no doubt get a one match ban Bernardo Silva style.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21544 on: February 9, 2020, 10:37:48 pm »
what a c*nt

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm a swine, its my nature"
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #21545 on: February 9, 2020, 10:39:34 pm »
Oh young footballer acts like bit of a dickhead. Nothing to see here , i think the biggest problem is its just not very funny
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21546 on: February 9, 2020, 10:40:55 pm »
Oh young footballer acts like bit of a dickhead. Nothing to see here , i think the biggest problem is its just not very funny

No the biggest problem is that it's a racist thing to do.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21547 on: February 9, 2020, 10:42:18 pm »
While we are excited to throw stones in our glass house - Harvey Elliot got in trouble for using a slur to describe Harry Kane that was very offensive to mentally handicapped individuals.

This isn’t a surprise that athletes (other celebs etc) make these jokes - they are pretty coddled and usually think it’s innocuous until called out. It’s not right of course, but it happens.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #21548 on: February 9, 2020, 10:44:42 pm »
While we are excited to throw stones in our glass house - Harvey Elliot got in trouble for using a slur to describe Harry Kane that was very offensive to mentally handicapped individuals.

This isn’t a surprise that athletes (other celebs etc) make these jokes - they are pretty coddled and usually think it’s innocuous until called out. It’s not right of course, but it happens.

Elliot was a 15 year old kid. Alli is a near 24 yr old adult.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21549 on: February 9, 2020, 10:47:05 pm »
Elliot was a 15 year old kid. Alli is a near 24 yr old adult.

It might make it worse re Alli, but it doesn’t excuse Elliot.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21550 on: February 9, 2020, 10:49:09 pm »

Elliot got called out by plenty on here? And was punished for it??
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21551 on: February 9, 2020, 10:50:50 pm »
Elliot got called out by plenty on here? And was punished for it??

Let’s see if Alli is punished.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21552 on: February 9, 2020, 10:54:55 pm »

Elliott was criticised in here and he was punished.

I honestly don’t get this sort of whataboutery. It’s weird. We are allowed to discuss incidents in isolation.

We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21553 on: February 9, 2020, 10:56:26 pm »
Let’s see if Alli is punished.

And we can't discuss in the meantime? Because one of our players did something remotely similar?

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21554 on: February 9, 2020, 10:59:06 pm »
And we can't discuss in the meantime? Because one of our players did something remotely similar?

Of course we can discuss it. I’m just pointing out that we had a player that did something insensitive too (regardless of whether he was a kid). And looking back at his thread we defended him a heck of a lot more than we were mad at him.

I can’t stand Dele anyway - so any punishment to him is great.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21555 on: February 9, 2020, 11:15:03 pm »
You can see it here.. https://www.rt.com/sport/480442-dele-alli-coronavirus-video/

Pretty fucking shady that. What a c*nt. Always assumed he was less of a bellend off the pitch

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21556 on: February 9, 2020, 11:18:22 pm »
Of course we can discuss it. I’m just pointing out that we had a player that did something insensitive too (regardless of whether he was a kid). And looking back at his thread we defended him a heck of a lot more than we were mad at him.

Did Elliot film an unwitting member of the public, in close up, on account of them being differently abled? From my collection he used an offensive word and was pulled up on it, and punished and hopefully educated. Not sure I see the comparison to someone using an unaware person's race as a reason to mock him on the sly

As has been said, he's desperately unfunny. Can't imagine the type of sycophants these guys surround themselves with, to convince themselves they're funny with dumb shit like this

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21557 on: February 9, 2020, 11:58:56 pm »
No the biggest problem is that it's a racist thing to do.
Honestly, I think it's just pigshit thick fuckwittery rather than intentional racism

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21558 on: February 10, 2020, 12:25:10 am »

Stupid fucking post,so far off target that it went over the Kenny.

Because he was still a fucking child & he wasn't being a racist c*nt.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 12:26:53 am by WhereAngelsPlay »
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #21559 on: February 10, 2020, 01:29:27 am »
Just harmless bantz innit.