Author Topic: IPTV  (Read 309704 times)

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
Re: IPTV
« Reply #800 on: December 20, 2018, 09:31:31 pm »
This, I have a smaller provider and I'm having no issues at all.

My IPTV sub is amazing, all 3pm kick offs, all uk and world wide channels (USA, Pakistan, India, Germany etc), Fhd, thousands of movies and tv shows.

Also sly and BT mobile annual deals, as well as Spotify.

I'll drop you guys a PM.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #801 on: December 21, 2018, 09:17:38 am »
Anyone using Sats Ni? Seems like my account has been terminated as no payment has been drawn from my card. The URL seems to have changed so I'm guessing they've had some heat on them.

I have another subscription but I'd like a backup so if anyone has a good tip, please let me know.
yep. i notice their site is gone. ive been with them the best part of two years

i renewed in october with them. it was still working last night even though the site is down a few days

ive dropped them a mail and ill see if they come back

they have usually been very good at getting back to me

they have been hit a few times and usually come back and in fairness they put themselves up to be shot at whereas others just go and leave people high and dry
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 09:23:04 am by Hellrazor »
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline NIRed44

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #802 on: December 29, 2018, 03:17:31 pm »
Looking to get set up with IPTV after finally growing fed up of Sky/BT’s ridiculous prices. What particular providers would you guys recommend? Looking to get one that covers UK tv, 3pm KOs, On Demand and potentially US sports (wouldn’t mind paying a separate subscription for that in fairness).

I’ve had a look around online but find it really difficult to get comfort on which to go for!

Will be setting it up on the latest Firestick just.

Thanks for any advice!

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #803 on: December 30, 2018, 01:15:57 pm »
Looking to get set up with IPTV after finally growing fed up of Sky/BT’s ridiculous prices. What particular providers would you guys recommend? Looking to get one that covers UK tv, 3pm KOs, On Demand and potentially US sports (wouldn’t mind paying a separate subscription for that in fairness).

I’ve had a look around online but find it really difficult to get comfort on which to go for!

Will be setting it up on the latest Firestick just.

Thanks for any advice!

If it's for every day use I can tell you I use Revs. For me the most reliable and I can PM the link. I also have 2 back ups. Someone recommended me a cheap way to go and I can pm for that to. For one back up I pay £20 a year the other £6. I've not missed a single game of football in 3 years on the service. All of them will do what you want to do. But for me pay for a decent one for your main service then go for a cheap back up.

Offline Elf Pistolero_7

• Relegated.
  • Kopite
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
    • Spirit Of Shankly
« Reply #804 on: December 31, 2018, 12:27:22 pm »
If it's for every day use I can tell you I use Revs. For me the most reliable and I can PM the link. I also have 2 back ups. Someone recommended me a cheap way to go and I can pm for that to. For one back up I pay £20 a year the other £6. I've not missed a single game of football in 3 years on the service. All of them will do what you want to do. But for me pay for a decent one for your main service then go for a cheap back up.

Could i possibly get those PM's too please mate?
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that"

Bill Shankly. He made the people happy.

Offline Oscarmac

• Kenny is King
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #805 on: December 31, 2018, 04:45:36 pm »
Me too please. Thanks.
They are only great because we are on our knees......let us arise!

Offline kj999

• 180 + 90 = ...............er..............hang on................ oh yeah 180........ :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Maths Mug!
« Reply #806 on: January 5, 2019, 12:48:13 pm »
Can anyone recommend and IPTV provider that works on a PS4? Or a way of watching 3pm games etc via PS4?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Clarity of Thought before Rashness of Action...

Offline harrylfc

• Legacy Fan
  • XABI'S MATE
« Reply #807 on: January 5, 2019, 08:59:12 pm »
I’ve just got a 48hr free trial today,had a few trials from different providers,all mostly through Instagram profiles.
Had them through both Samsung smart tv and fire stick,very impressive they’ve been overall,ranging from 40-55 quid for 12months,very easy to set up as well

Offline kj999

• 180 + 90 = ...............er..............hang on................ oh yeah 180........ :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Maths Mug!
« Reply #808 on: January 6, 2019, 03:14:58 pm »
I’ve just got a 48hr free trial today,had a few trials from different providers,all mostly through Instagram profiles.
Had them through both Samsung smart tv and fire stick,very impressive they’ve been overall,ranging from 40-55 quid for 12months,very easy to set up as well

Who's that with mate?  Can you PM?
Clarity of Thought before Rashness of Action...

Offline rothers

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
« Reply #809 on: January 8, 2019, 09:34:30 pm »
Everything down with my Irish IPTV provider today and with the website also going down a few weeks ago I could do with a solid back up or replacement service.

Could someone PM me a recommendation?

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #810 on: January 9, 2019, 08:12:19 am »
Everything down with my Irish IPTV provider today and with the website also going down a few weeks ago I could do with a solid back up or replacement service.

Could someone PM me a recommendation?
mine is down although strangely the video on demand is showing signs of working again

rumours of a reboot on twitter. wait and see

Offline Wigwamdelbert

• Well wickidd, innit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #811 on: January 9, 2019, 03:49:12 pm »
mine is down although strangely the video on demand is showing signs of working again

rumours of a reboot on twitter. wait and see
if it's the Norn Iron Sats (not spelling out their name) then yes, another company is supposed to be taking on their customers, without the sapces it will be I pee dot tv
Every man has a dream

Some just can't be spoken of in polite company

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #812 on: January 9, 2019, 03:59:14 pm »
if it's the Norn Iron Sats (not spelling out their name) then yes, another company is supposed to be taking on their customers, without the sapces it will be I pee dot tv
yep

i actually got an email about that this afternoon

good to hear

people up in arms im sure but these things are a gamble

my app start working again properly too. ill check the tv tonight

Offline CheshireDave

• quite apt, as he's from Gloucestershire and his name's Norman
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #813 on: January 9, 2019, 04:14:51 pm »
I too am signed up to the same NI service. Weirdly my SNI app is working fine on phone and android box. However my mate (also SNI customer) has the new I pee etc app and its working a treat. With a much better VOD section.

I can't find the link to the new app on I pee... so waiting on him to send it to me. Though I have opened a ticket. Hopefully they're send me a link soon.

Sorry for being vague. If you don't understand feel free to PM me.
Fuckin' 'Ell It's Fred Titmus

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #814 on: January 9, 2019, 04:20:15 pm »
I too am signed up to the same NI service. Weirdly my SNI app is working fine on phone and android box. However my mate (also SNI customer) has the new I pee etc app and its working a treat. With a much better VOD section.

I can't find the link to the new app on I pee... so waiting on him to send it to me. Though I have opened a ticket. Hopefully they're send me a link soon.

Sorry for being vague. If you don't understand feel free to PM me.
way it has to be Dave

understood it anyway

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #815 on: January 9, 2019, 04:31:24 pm »
They deffo legit? Wanna give them a trial but website isn’t secure and I’m dubious about putting my card details in.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #816 on: January 9, 2019, 04:33:09 pm »
They deffo legit? Wanna give them a trial but website isn’t secure and I’m dubious about putting my card details in.
they emailed to say they have taken over the previous lots database

if you are unsure all the same leave it

but i have used this lot since jan 2017, hasnt been plain sailing but they have kept going and saved me money

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #817 on: January 10, 2019, 04:39:29 pm »

If Revs is what I think, I use them too and it's grand. Works well and is cheap. I'm also on the lookout for backups so if you'd pm me what you use, I'd be grateful.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Jack the Red

• Legacy Fan
  • ...Never forget...
« Reply #818 on: January 11, 2019, 08:57:52 am »
I'd be interested in a cheap backup, if someone could drop me a pm please? Cheers

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #819 on: January 14, 2019, 09:37:45 am »
cant get my channels at all now

only through my app which i can chromecast to the tv but id rather have it on the tv

raised a ticket so ill see what happens

Offline CheshireDave

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #820 on: January 14, 2019, 10:03:33 am »

If you're on about SNI then good luck cos I raised a ticket about a week ago and heard nothing. Did you see the email they sent? Said he'd been inundated with emails and seemed to suggest that the email he was sending was a blanket email.

I have just been on the SNI app and it seems OK. One or two of the UHD channels not loading but the rest all seem OK.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #821 on: January 14, 2019, 10:14:47 am »
If you're on about SNI then good luck cos I raised a ticket about a week ago and heard nothing. Did you see the email they sent? Said he'd been inundated with emails and seemed to suggest that the email he was sending was a blanket email.

I have just been on the SNI app and it seems OK. One or two of the UHD channels not loading but the rest all seem OK.
they cancelled all them tickets as mine was gone when i went back in.

the app is working but id rather have my telly back working with it too. i think i accidentally lost the bouquets on the tv and cant get them back.

not holding my breath waiting on a reply to be honest.

the email said to go to a guide on the site which says "download here" but there is no option to download anything

luckily in the last 16 months ive paid 95 quid in total so ive done more than ok

shit if you have just paid now and got nothing. got 3.5 months of trouble free tv for the last 45 i paid. paid for itself

Offline CheshireDave

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #822 on: January 14, 2019, 11:01:52 am »
Yeah fuck knows what is going on with the guide/download section. Neither of them do anything. When you say on your tele do you mean have it working through a smart TV?

Exactly. I paid £50 quid for 12 months about 6 months ago and easily had my moneys worth already in PPV events alone.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #823 on: January 14, 2019, 11:14:48 am »
Yeah fuck knows what is going on with the guide/download section. Neither of them do anything. When you say on your tele do you mean have it working through a smart TV?

Exactly. I paid £50 quid for 12 months about 6 months ago and easily had my moneys worth already in PPV events alone.
no it's not a smart TV but about sept 17 they were sending out usb drives to download software then you ran it after keying in password and username

Would take hours but there was tons of stuff

When it went down unused to reload it but when I do that now I get an error message

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #824 on: January 14, 2019, 11:23:51 am »
cant get my channels at all now

only through my app which i can chromecast to the tv but id rather have it on the tv

Get a stick or a cheap box and stick your app on that mate.I think a few are having trouble when people clone mac codes as well,never gone that route myself,a warning was posted the other day telling people that they can clone them at their own risk but if they do don't expect any help sorting it out.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #825 on: January 14, 2019, 11:48:01 am »
Get a stick or a cheap box and stick your app on that mate.I think a few are having trouble when people clone mac codes as well,never gone that route myself,a warning was posted the other day telling people that they can clone them at their own risk but if they do don't expect any help sorting it out.
yeah an amazon fire stick might be best

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #826 on: January 14, 2019, 12:06:25 pm »
yeah an amazon fire stick might be best

They're no longer the cheapest option but the new 4k stick is lighting fast,depends on your situation as you can get a 4k box for nearly half the price,that is unless you can find somewhere with the last gen £39.99 sticks in stock.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #827 on: January 14, 2019, 12:07:48 pm »

They're no longer the cheapest option but the new 4k stick is lighting fast,depends on your situation as you can get a 4k box for nearly half the price,that is unless you can find somewhere with the last gen £39.99 sticks in stock.
any links mate?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #828 on: January 14, 2019, 03:20:59 pm »
any links mate?

For what ?  You can get a decent box off ebay for £26'ish but if you can afford the 4k stick then I would get one of those just because they are easier to move around and if they stop working Amazon are great at sending our replacements.If you go for a box just type it into youtube and somebody will have reviewed it.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #829 on: January 14, 2019, 04:15:34 pm »

For what ?  You can get a decent box off ebay for £26'ish but if you can afford the 4k stick then I would get one of those just because they are easier to move around and if they stop working Amazon are great at sending our replacements.If you go for a box just type it into youtube and somebody will have reviewed it.
the boxes but sure the stick sounds the better option so ill look at that

thanks

Offline CheshireDave

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #830 on: January 14, 2019, 04:32:43 pm »
the boxes but sure the stick sounds the better option so ill look at that

thanks

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Android-Amlogic-Ethernet-2-4GHz-Player/dp/B07G58XJXF/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1547483476&sr=8-5&keywords=android+tv+box

That is the one I have I think. Basically just put 'Android TV box' into amazon and there is many. Install the .apk and log in once. Very simple to set up.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #831 on: January 14, 2019, 05:01:58 pm »
sound

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #832 on: January 15, 2019, 12:24:04 pm »
ticket has now been deleted  ::)

ive seen people say their renewals ran automatically over christmas

mines not due for another 8 months but i wont be paying this lot any money

used my card to pay so at some point ill be cancelling that card and getting a new one

cancelling the service via their website in advance in a few months.

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #833 on: January 15, 2019, 04:15:12 pm »
For a "cheap" option get the GSE app and a chromecast works really well for both me and my son.

Oh yea and if anyone wants a really reliable service then feel free to PM me and I'll point you in the right direction. ;)

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #834 on: January 15, 2019, 04:43:05 pm »
For a "cheap" option get the GSE app and a chromecast works really well for both me and my son.

Oh yea and if anyone wants a really reliable service then feel free to PM me and I'll point you in the right direction. ;)
whats the adds like on that app (GSE)

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #835 on: January 15, 2019, 06:46:46 pm »
whats the adds like on that app (GSE)
I don't have any as I've paid but can't remember how much it was.

Just checked- 2,09 €
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 06:59:52 pm by Pheeny »

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #836 on: January 15, 2019, 07:26:16 pm »
Smarters Pro is a great little app,you can add loads of subs to it & doesn't have any ads.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #837 on: January 15, 2019, 09:27:21 pm »
I don't have any as I've paid but can't remember how much it was.

Just checked- 2,09 €

thanks

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #838 on: January 15, 2019, 10:17:09 pm »
Smarters Pro is a great little app,you can add loads of subs to it & doesn't have any ads.
Can you cast with that?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #839 on: January 15, 2019, 10:49:40 pm »
Can you cast with that?

You can use the vlc player so you should be able to.