Author Topic: Rhian Brewster  (Read 331998 times)

Offline Suareznumber7

• Gullible. Lost in the modern world, thinks all tweets are true.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Rhian Brewster, set to stay
« Reply #640 on: May 7, 2019, 06:48:29 pm »
Hope he plays a part!

Yeah, hope he gets in as well. 

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #641 on: May 7, 2019, 07:30:53 pm »
It will do him a world of good if he plays a few minutes in a CL semifinal game against a top team, especially if we are winning. Our chances may be very slim, but a few minutes may give him wings.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline kasperoff

• Legacy Fan
  • What happened to Sabu?
« Reply #642 on: May 7, 2019, 07:52:28 pm »
Get him on the field at 60 mins, regardless. Just feels like one of those nights.
I think the same, can't stand him, but if you could have a £1million pound cheque or steve bruces head hollowed out and filled with pound coins which would you have?

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #643 on: May 7, 2019, 09:33:29 pm »
Release the Brewster!!

Offline Perham

• Effes v2.0 - RAWK's Official Dog Snogger!
  • Legacy Fan
  • All is well
« Reply #644 on: May 7, 2019, 10:41:54 pm »
Release the Brewster!!
I loved that little dance near the end of the game! ;D
if I came home to allison in bed with my wife I'd ask him to phone Virgil to see if he wanted to pop round too.

Offline NsRed

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #645 on: June 23, 2019, 05:39:34 pm »
Do we know where Brewster is at with his fitness now? Is he ready to fully take part in preseason training when the lads return in July? I for one have a lot of faith in the boy and hope he takes his chance in preseason with our first choice forwards all away.
I think the club have done brilliantly not rushing him back and allowing him all the time and resources needed to rehab properly. Hope it pays off for us.

Offline Joff

• Nah.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #646 on: June 23, 2019, 06:03:39 pm »
Do we know where Brewster is at with his fitness now? Is he ready to fully take part in preseason training when the lads return in July? I for one have a lot of faith in the boy and hope he takes his chance in preseason with our first choice forwards all away.
I think the club have done brilliantly not rushing him back and allowing him all the time and resources needed to rehab properly. Hope it pays off for us.

He was ready to play in the CL semi home leg, so must be fine. Circumstances dictated he didn't get on 😂
Nah.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #647 on: June 23, 2019, 06:16:52 pm »
He was on the bench for the Final so he is/was 100% fit.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline NsRed

• Kopite
« Reply #648 on: June 23, 2019, 06:23:35 pm »
Excellent news, preseason will be a real opportunity for him to shine. Can't wait to see him in action.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #649 on: June 23, 2019, 06:27:44 pm »
He’s been fit for some time, but there was no real opportunity to get game time
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #650 on: June 23, 2019, 10:59:38 pm »
He’s been fit for some time, but there was no real opportunity to get game time

He was a couple of weeks ahead of the Ox wasn't he ?
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #651 on: June 30, 2019, 01:12:29 pm »
Not seen much of Brewster, like most of us I guess, so I really hope he gets significant minutes in preseason. Can't see why he won't with all the front three playing internationals this summer.
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline T.Mills

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #652 on: June 30, 2019, 01:16:15 pm »
With the usual front 3 going deep into their respective tournaments i can see him starting the Community shield and playing a part on the opening day of the season.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #653 on: June 30, 2019, 02:28:33 pm »
He could have a starting spot sewn up before the first choicers even unpack their speedos. Go 'ed lad!
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #654 on: July 7, 2019, 02:44:47 pm »
Encouraging to hear Klopp say there is a plan in place for Brewster this season. Whatever it is, it's clear they believe in him enough to navigate a clear pathway into the squad and the team.

It does not sit right with some who believe we must buy cover for the front 3, citing injuries, loss of form, suspensions and the like, ignoring the words and actions of the boss who, with balls of steel, has decided we go with what we've got.....for now. No doubt plans are in place if someone like M'Bappe or Dembele shake loose in the transfer merry go round which may or may not take place shortly as everyone gears up for the new season.

Divock is also largely ignored as if he cannot improve on last season himself, cannot develop, or a system cannot be found where he could thrive. Yet, does anyone seriously believe we will be playing 433 all season? I remember Solanke scoring a couple last game against Brighton season before last in a 4231 and I've always thought Divock might thrive in that system.

Back to Rhian. In other threads I have read posters identifying weaknesses in Rhian's game, ranging from 'not good enough in 1v1's against full backs at the highest level,' 'not a winger' to 'he's a striker'', citing these as reasons why he can't play wide in a front 3. It's bewildered me how posters can come to these conclusions on the small sample size we have on him actually playing at the top level. All his academy and England youth evidence clearly shows he can play in wide areas, not necessarily with chalk on his boots, but then neither do Mo or Sadio, and that he can go either way, can carry the ball at rapid pace, taking defenders on in the process as well as an uncanny knack of bursting 'the onion bag' on a fairly regular basis.

He might be raw but with that comes unpredictability and I can't wait to see how PL defenders deal with him. What he is also, is young and eager to learn. Fowler and Owen were the last two young forwards who I can remember with the same sort of hype before kicking a ball for the first team. Klopp has not hidden his belief in him, unusually, placing a huge weight on his shoulders to deliver immediately. Maybe it is deliberate to see how he is under pressure, who knows. What is apparent, is he will be taking centre stage upfront pre season, up to and including the community shield and maybe even Norwich and beyond.

I hope it works out for him and the boss. It's a huge call, typical of the man. You can never tell at his age. I understand the clamour for more experience as an option upfront. I don't agree with it but it has some merit. But if this boy starts firing, as the coaching staff believe, unequivocally, then what a superstar we have on our hands and all that yearning for a shiny new signing may dissipate and die.
« Last Edit: July 7, 2019, 02:48:02 pm by vivabobbycurmudgeongraham »
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #655 on: July 7, 2019, 02:57:21 pm »
Encouraging to hear Klopp say there is a plan in place for Brewster this season. Whatever it is, it's clear they believe in him enough to navigate a clear pathway into the squad and the team.

It does not sit right with some who believe we must buy cover for the front 3, citing injuries, loss of form, suspensions and the like, ignoring the words and actions of the boss who, with balls of steel, has decided we go with what we've got.....for now. No doubt plans are in place if someone like M'Bappe or Dembele shake loose in the transfer merry go round which may or may not take place shortly as everyone gears up for the new season.

Divock is also largely ignored as if he cannot improve on last season himself, cannot develop, or a system cannot be found where he could thrive. Yet, does anyone seriously believe we will be playing 433 all season? I remember Solanke scoring a couple last game against Brighton season before last in a 4231 and I've always thought Divock might thrive in that system.

Back to Rhian. In other threads I have read posters identifying weaknesses in Rhian's game, ranging from 'not good enough in 1v1's against full backs at the highest level,' 'not a winger' to 'he's a striker'', citing these as reasons why he can't play wide in a front 3. It's bewildered me how posters can come to these conclusions on the small sample size we have on him actually playing at the top level. All his academy and England youth evidence clearly shows he can play in wide areas, not necessarily with chalk on his boots, but then neither do Mo or Sadio, and that he can go either way, can carry the ball at rapid pace, taking defenders on in the process as well as an uncanny knack of bursting 'the onion bag' on a fairly regular basis.

He might be raw but with that comes unpredictability and I can't wait to see how PL defenders deal with him. What he is also, is young and eager to learn. Fowler and Owen were the last two young forwards who I can remember with the same sort of hype before kicking a ball for the first team. Klopp has not hidden his belief in him, unusually, placing a huge weight on his shoulders to deliver immediately. Maybe it is deliberate to see how he is under pressure, who knows. What is apparent, is he will be taking centre stage upfront pre season, up to and including the community shield and maybe even Norwich and beyond.

I hope it works out for him and the boss. It's a huge call, typical of the man. You can never tell at his age. I understand the clamour for more experience as an option upfront. I don't agree with it but it has some merit. But if this boy starts firing, as the coaching staff believe, unequivocally, then what a superstar we have on our hands and all that yearning for a shiny new signing may dissipate and die.

Not curmudgeonly at all, that... ;)
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #656 on: July 7, 2019, 04:35:20 pm »

Good post, sir.

I too am excited about what Brewster will bring this season. I'll be honest, I haven't watched that much of him (probably half a dozen games max) and from the little I've seen of him he didn't wow me in the same way, say, Sterling did, but it's clear that Klopp and the development team have got a lot of faith in him and they a) have seen a shitload more of him than I have and b) know a shitload more about football than I ever will.

He's an interesting one, or looks that way to me - no standout attributes (I know you see him as being super quick, but he doesn't look Sadio/Mo rapid to me) but pretty good at everything - good technically, a good finisher, good movement, a decent dribbler, pretty fast. I think this is a good base to build on, and it may well be that his best attributes are in his head; by all accounts he's highly motivated and he seems like an intelligent, hardworking lad, both on and off the pitch, and we know that these are things Klopp values extremely highly.

I agree that he can quite clearly play out wide, and that may be where he sees a fair bit of gametime, but I think with his workrate and intelligence he may soon prove an abler backup for Bobby than Origi is. Whatever happens, it'll be exciting to watch him develop. I'll confess I'm one of those who would rather we bring in a new forward as I don't think our current cover is quite at the level it could be but long term, if it helps Brewster become the player that the club evidently believe he can be, it may end up being worth it. Maybe even short term too, if he can have an impact this season.

Offline NsRed

• Kopite
« Reply #657 on: July 7, 2019, 04:47:49 pm »
Good post, sir.

I too am excited about what Brewster will bring this season. I'll be honest, I haven't watched that much of him (probably half a dozen games max) and from the little I've seen of him he didn't wow me in the same way, say, Sterling did, but it's clear that Klopp and the development team have got a lot of faith in him and they a) have seen a shitload more of him than I have and b) know a shitload more about football than I ever will.

He's an interesting one, or looks that way to me - no standout attributes (I know you see him as being super quick, but he doesn't look Sadio/Mo rapid to me) but pretty good at everything - good technically, a good finisher, good movement, a decent dribbler, pretty fast. I think this is a good base to build on, and it may well be that his best attributes are in his head; by all accounts he's highly motivated and he seems like an intelligent, hardworking lad, both on and off the pitch, and we know that these are things Klopp values extremely highly.

I agree that he can quite clearly play out wide, and that may be where he sees a fair bit of gametime, but I think with his workrate and intelligence he may soon prove an abler backup for Bobby than Origi is. Whatever happens, it'll be exciting to watch him develop. I'll confess I'm one of those who would rather we bring in a new forward as I don't think our current cover is quite at the level it could be but long term, if it helps Brewster become the player that the club evidently believe he can be, it may end up being worth it. Maybe even short term too, if he can have an impact this season.

Couple of cracking posts here. I think we should all be excited about what this lad can offer the first team. And while he hasn't had the opportunity to show it to us at senior level yet, I would argue that he does have a standout skill- his finishing. I think he's shown in the the various club and England age groups that he's a deadly finisher, with either foot, from all over. Assuming he can regain his pace after a longterm injury (he's young and I feel he'll be fine), we could really have a gem on our hands.

He's also shown to be a dynamic presser and really intelligent with his runs off the ball. He has said that he's studied a lot of Bobby's game, and with the 'time off' he's had he should come into this preseason with a solid understanding of our how system operates.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #658 on: July 7, 2019, 08:15:41 pm »
The thing here is he may or may not be good as a wide player at the top level, I don't agree with those who say with certainty that he won't be, I have hopes that he could be an option. But my point regarding Brewster playing wide for us is that our players - Salah especially is not a normal wide player, we use him as our striker and that's simply because of his left foot and the ability to cut in from the right side, so he could get in the box from a wide position rather than through the middle. Brewster's favourite foot is right, so how much ever good he can be out wide, he can't replicate what Salah does out wide. Without Salah, we can't play anyone else as the wide striker (except Mane, who can replicate that from the left). But if Mane becomes the striker, then Brewster should play as a more typical wide player from the right or at least as an inside forward, and we are then taking away Brewster's biggest strength, which is his movement and finishing in the box. And getting him to play those positions like seasoned veterans Salah and Mane in their way is just asking too much of him.

So, discussions on these lines (from me) is more about bringing the best of each player and playing them to their strengths rather than a purely an attempt to dissect or criticize what he can or cannot do. The questions are, will playing him wide bring out his biggest strengths? Or take them away from him? And will it enhance the overall attacking unit? Or will it be less than the sum of its parts?
« Last Edit: July 7, 2019, 08:19:19 pm by PoetryInMotion »

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #659 on: July 7, 2019, 08:56:31 pm »
Not sure how anyone wouldn’t be excited by Brewster, especially given the backing he seems to have from the manager. Plus he’s only just turned 19, should probably give him a few senior games before judging weaknesses etc.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #660 on: July 7, 2019, 08:59:41 pm »
I've never seen him play so I am really looking forward to watching him in pre-season

Offline mercurial

• Legacy Fan
  • Lost my mind, let me know if you spot it
« Reply #661 on: July 7, 2019, 09:01:45 pm »
He can play as a striker and finish, right? If he plays we may not play firmino as a false 9. Our system is pretty fluid to allow all 3 in the front to interchange roles I would say.
Kenny: "We play the way we want to play. We play to the style that suits us, no disrespect to other clubs but we don't focus on anybody else"

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #662 on: July 7, 2019, 10:58:05 pm »

Great post P and some great points - and not often you deserve that plaudit mate ha ha.

;)

One thing I've also noticed about the young lad is his readiness to shoot on sight with power and accuracy from anywhere. In fact I'd be surprised if there's many others, if any, in the squad with a better more natural shooting action and shooting power/ability than this young fella. Jimmy Case re-born to shoot?

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #663 on: July 7, 2019, 11:19:48 pm »
You’d like to think he’s fairly good when the senior pros nickname him phenomenon...

But only time will tell.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline RayPhilAlan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #664 on: July 8, 2019, 08:50:02 am »

You'll be the only one who remembers the bolded bit.

As others have said, we're all looking forward to seeing Brewster in action. Who's been declaring weaknesses in his game? Think you might be taking out of context a natural reservation many will have, in not wanting to place too much expectation on the boy before he's kicked a ball for the first team.

There's also a possible range of opinions outside the dichotomy you proclaim. I want Brewster to be one of our option for the front line this coming season, and at the same time I think we would be a stronger team next season if we also get in a more experienced option.

But yes, largely agree with your post. Looking forward to seeing Brewster develop, and it will be interesting to see if there's a more consistent return to the Origi we saw pre-Funes Mori

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #665 on: July 8, 2019, 09:55:33 am »
I should explain...there was some back and forth in the transfer thread so I moved the discussion in to this thread so as not to derail it. The comments I quoted were taken from there hence my bewilderment as to how these conclusions had been drawn on very little evidence. Yes, there are opinions outside the dichotomy I proclaim and I acknowledge that, yours being one. I also accept if a Dembele or an M'Bappe became available at short notice we should and I believe, are, ready to pounce. Is this a contradiction? Maybe, but I think it would take something of that magnitude to shift the emphasis away from Brewster. It is also one of the few scenario's this squad would wear, so together are they. The indications are the big signings are set for next season.

Anyone else, I would suggest, could be counter productive on a couple of levels. Firstly, how long would it take a new signing to get up to speed? Brewster already knows the system, a plan has been prepared for him, that's straight from the boss' mouth. Origi, too, a different system could see him leading the line as in a 4231. He could play with Brewster in a 2 upfront. We are not married to 433 as we showed in a number of games last season.

Secondly, the squad harmony has been built over the last 3 seasons and is now at optimum level. They back each other. Why risk that with a squad filler?

Finally, and probably the most salient point...Klopp has previous for developing players. He has previous for waiting for the right player to come along before swooping in the transfer market. Unless Edwards and co have something up their sleeve, the boss is going with what he's got. That may also include developing Kent or Wilson as auxiliary left back or wing back options. I don't know, nothing would surprise me with him. Jurgen and Pep and Peter, all the coaching staff have plans. I can't wait to see them come to fruition.

...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Wullie160975

• Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #666 on: July 8, 2019, 10:15:17 am »
The thing here is he may or may not be good as a wide player at the top level, I don't agree with those who say with certainty that he won't be, I have hopes that he could be an option. But my point regarding Brewster playing wide for us is that our players - Salah especially is not a normal wide player, we use him as our striker and that's simply because of his left foot and the ability to cut in from the right side, so he could get in the box from a wide position rather than through the middle. Brewster's favourite foot is right, so how much ever good he can be out wide, he can't replicate what Salah does out wide. Without Salah, we can't play anyone else as the wide striker (except Mane, who can replicate that from the left). But if Mane becomes the striker, then Brewster should play as a more typical wide player from the right or at least as an inside forward, and we are then taking away Brewster's biggest strength, which is his movement and finishing in the box. And getting him to play those positions like seasoned veterans Salah and Mane in their way is just asking too much of him.

So, discussions on these lines (from me) is more about bringing the best of each player and playing them to their strengths rather than a purely an attempt to dissect or criticize what he can or cannot do. The questions are, will playing him wide bring out his biggest strengths? Or take them away from him? And will it enhance the overall attacking unit? Or will it be less than the sum of its parts?

Would Brewster not then play from the left rather than the right if Mane were up top? Therefore he'd be coming on from the left and shooting with his right, which is a good thing, no?

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #667 on: July 8, 2019, 10:16:39 am »
Every time I've seen Brewster for Liverpool or England he's played as a traditional striker, don't see any reason why that would change now.  He'll be Firmino's deputy, taking the minutes of Sturridge, and Origi will cover the wide positions.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #668 on: July 8, 2019, 12:00:19 pm »
Would Brewster not then play from the left rather than the right if Mane were up top? Therefore he'd be coming on from the left and shooting with his right, which is a good thing, no?

Interesting. Then, Mane wouldn't be the striker, Mane could be the ball-carrier from the right and Brewster can be the striker coming from left. Yes, that is possible, I agree.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #669 on: July 8, 2019, 12:02:43 pm »
Every time I've seen Brewster for Liverpool or England he's played as a traditional striker, don't see any reason why that would change now.  He'll be Firmino's deputy, taking the minutes of Sturridge, and Origi will cover the wide positions.

Which are my exact sentiments as well even if there could be other possibilities. Whenever I've seen him, for England or for us (youth level), he has always shone as a predatory striker with movement & composure, wherever he plays, he needs to be playing closer to the goal in my opinion.

Offline Byrneand

• Kopite
« Reply #670 on: July 8, 2019, 12:32:23 pm »
Fowler and Owen were the last two young forwards who I can remember with the same sort of hype before kicking a ball for the first team.

Neil Mellor
If you can't walk in a straight line.... you shouldn't be playing for Liverpool. End of

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #671 on: July 8, 2019, 12:36:25 pm »
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Online Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #672 on: July 8, 2019, 12:38:24 pm »
Pacheco
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #673 on: July 8, 2019, 12:41:10 pm »
Lee Jones.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline riismeister

• Legacy Fan
  • Onwards and upwards
« Reply #674 on: July 8, 2019, 12:52:00 pm »
Adam Morgan

Offline jboy14

• Kopite
« Reply #675 on: July 8, 2019, 01:09:18 pm »
Nathan Eccleston  :D
Of all the unimportant things in life, football is the most important.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #676 on: July 8, 2019, 01:12:10 pm »
N'gog
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
« Reply #677 on: July 8, 2019, 01:24:55 pm »
Sinclair

Offline an fear dearg

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #678 on: July 8, 2019, 01:28:56 pm »
I know it’s a different club but that young lad Lingard has similar hype about him at his young age....#57

Online ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #679 on: July 8, 2019, 01:30:10 pm »
Adam Morgan

I remember him scoring in some 12 consecutive U18 games. It is a club record I think.

** Just checked wiki.
« Last Edit: July 8, 2019, 01:34:16 pm by ChaChaMooMoo »