Author Topic: I saw a ghost tonight.  (Read 121479 times)

Offline just Riggins?

• seeks man with gsoh 28-36. Likes a man in uniform.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: I saw a ghost tonight.
« Reply #680 on: October 16, 2012, 02:26:23 pm »
It's probably nothing but I stay clear of them.  If something like that happened I'd shit myself.

But then again I'd probably get over it after a few weeks

Offline Beav

• Football is impatient. Loves Vader's Helmet.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #681 on: October 16, 2012, 02:57:50 pm »
Ouija boards are absolute bollocks. I've tried them before when I was younger, they've tested these things to death and it's all people's subconscious minds moving it.

They arent dangerous and they can't hurt you. It's a piece of cardboard.
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/__Beav

Ah. Another Manchester United fan crashes out from the woodwork like a bemused koala that has taken three hits of crystal meth.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #682 on: October 16, 2012, 03:11:31 pm »
Ouija boards are the devil's game or so I've been told.

I tried it once and I was shit scared. Never again

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #683 on: October 16, 2012, 03:16:06 pm »
I kind of regret participating in this seance because I came to know when and how I will pass away and it is kind of nerve racking, especially for Ryan because his predicted death is only 14 years away.

Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline joel

• Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Leeeaaaannnn! Please don't ban him just because you can!
  • Legacy Fan
  • All round the fields of Anfield road.
« Reply #684 on: October 16, 2012, 04:00:09 pm »
Ouija boards are the devil's game or so I've been told.

I tried it once and I was shit scared. Never again

Care to share?
Quote from: CONFIAMOS on December 24, 2011, 01:45:18 PM
Perfect irony, out of everything he could have pictured next to, he's by a chocolate frog.

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #685 on: October 16, 2012, 04:16:14 pm »
Ouija boards are absolute bollocks. I've tried them before when I was younger, they've tested these things to death and it's all people's subconscious minds moving it.

They arent dangerous and they can't hurt you. It's a piece of cardboard.

you might get thick paper cuts.

but yeah, load of crap.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #686 on: October 16, 2012, 04:18:12 pm »
Care to share?

Mate I would but I barely remember what happened it was about 4 years ago.  Something to do with a spirit of witch and another one in a red dress.  I don't believe in that shit but I'm not trying them again.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #687 on: October 16, 2012, 04:19:23 pm »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/eG4wTZuT3wM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/eG4wTZuT3wM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

Parts 2&3 are on youtube too....

I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #688 on: October 16, 2012, 04:21:15 pm »
Probably the best place for this, a story about a psychic who was wrong.

http://news.yahoo.com/psychic-devastates-dead-students-family-200306198.html

Can't stand these chancers.

They are a massive scam, i was with me bird in a boozer once years ago, they had one of these evetns going on £20 a pop. There was two fat fella,s one doing all the card readings et, and his mate, no they kept apart, but while i was smoking outside i seen them both chatting, clearly mates, anyway, we was having a drink before the event, this guy comes over, nice as pie, starts cracking up a conversation with me bird, for like an hour. i knew what he was doing, it was very clever, he was getting as much info out of her as possible, to pass on to his partner in crime. she felll for it.

i mean, he tried to do a reading on me, "are you in the armed forces" - er no, "you two are having a tough time at the moment" - er well, ok i'll give you that, but that was a 50/50 chance, "you have a child" - er yeah cos you was smoking by my car with a baby on board sticker in the window.

www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #689 on: October 16, 2012, 05:12:50 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/eG4wTZuT3wM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/eG4wTZuT3wM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

Parts 2&3 are on youtube too....

Thanks for the links mate.  :)

Like I said I don't necessarily believe in this shit but what I want to know is  where the fuck do the spirits of a witch and another woman in a red dress fit in all this bullshit.  ;D

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #690 on: October 16, 2012, 05:24:59 pm »
.....but what I want to know is  where the fuck do the spirits of a witch and another woman in a red dress fit in all this bullshit.  ;D

Some catalog or website you'd probably been reading before hand I expect...

;)

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #691 on: October 16, 2012, 07:19:43 pm »
Some catalog or website you'd probably been reading before hand I expect...

;)

Probably not far from the truth mate like I said it was about 4 years ago.

Only witches in my dreams look like that.   :lickin

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #692 on: October 16, 2012, 10:45:48 pm »
Any pics or proof yet?
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline theredguy03

• Put balls in his mouth and nearly choked
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho- Used to be Man City's tormentor
« Reply #693 on: October 17, 2012, 09:54:31 am »
Going on a ghost tour real soon, will be my first time experiencing the paranormal hopefully.
My favourite all time LFC player? Tough choice.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #694 on: October 17, 2012, 09:57:53 am »
Going on a ghost tour real soon, will be my first time experiencing the paranormal hopefully.
Jolly good.
I have some magic beans I can sell you if you're interested. £50 for a packet of three, and absolutely guaranteed to ward off evil spirits.

Offline theredguy03

• Put balls in his mouth and nearly choked
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho- Used to be Man City's tormentor
« Reply #695 on: October 17, 2012, 10:03:06 am »
Jolly good.
I have some magic beans I can sell you if you're interested. £50 for a packet of three, and absolutely guaranteed to ward off evil spirits.
Thanks for the offer, but I'll be fine. I'll use a proton pack instead ;D
My favourite all time LFC player? Tough choice.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #696 on: October 17, 2012, 10:15:55 am »
..... I'll use a proton pack instead ;D

Trust me, that won't work, it's a fraud, but my beans will.
I'll even bung in for free with the beans a limited edition "Magic Pixie Charm of Killarney" cast in precious silver coloured metal.....these are great and will absolutely ensure you have all bases covered when you have your paranormal experience...

Offline Beav

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #697 on: October 17, 2012, 10:37:14 am »
I can only offer my reccommendation of Gulleysuckers magical beans, I bought some for the very reasonable price and have had no ghost or spirit attacks since.

Well worth the price.

Ah. Another Manchester United fan crashes out from the woodwork like a bemused koala that has taken three hits of crystal meth.

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #698 on: October 17, 2012, 10:44:48 am »
i wouldnt get Gulley's beans lad, they gave me the runs.
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #699 on: October 17, 2012, 10:52:49 am »
i wouldnt get Gulley's beans lad, they gave me the runs.

Guaranteed to give you an out of body Thora experience on the khazi you'll never forget. ;D

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #700 on: October 17, 2012, 12:37:24 pm »
Any pics or proof yet?
No pics, but definitive proof. On the previous page there is a story about a man, was never a believer. Then one night his son pointed to the attic door and said there was a man up there. And while the man didn't actually see, hear, smell or sense anything in any way, it was proof positive that ghosts exist.

By extension I now believe and have 5 orders of Gully's magical musical beans ordered.

You don't fuck around with this shit.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #701 on: October 17, 2012, 01:09:02 pm »
No pics, but definitive proof. On the previous page there is a story about a man, was never a believer. Then one night his son pointed to the attic door and said there was a man up there. And while the man didn't actually see, hear, smell or sense anything in any way, it was proof positive that ghosts exist.

By extension I now believe and have 5 orders of Gully's magical musical beans ordered.

You don't fuck around with this shit.
you'll be fucking around in shit after having those beans times 5
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #702 on: October 17, 2012, 01:19:46 pm »

Jolly good.
I have some magic beans I can sell you if you're interested. £50 for a packet of three, and absolutely guaranteed to ward off evil spirits.[size=78%]
[/size]
Piss off Gulley. I'm the authorised retailer for magic beans on this site.

In other news, please visit my new website at www.magicbeans.com

Offline Dowling10

• Busted
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scousers rule the country.
« Reply #703 on: October 17, 2012, 04:19:42 pm »
I suffer from sleep paralysis from time to time, it's horrible, and this one time I just woke up, frozen, couldn't move, I was slept on my side and infront of me was this young boy, coming closer and as if it was trying to poke me. It was there for 5 or so seconds and as anyone knows who suffers from sleep paralysis, you try to scream, as I did, for my mum. But nothing came out. Then it vanished and I suddenly got out of my sleep paralysis.

I know it wasn't a ghost. It was just a hallucination, which can happen with sleep paralysis but it wasn't half weird. Little ghost twat.

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #704 on: October 17, 2012, 05:04:47 pm »
Everyone has sleep paralysis. It's nature's way of making sure you don't fidget around too much when you're asleep. Sometimes, when you wake up by accident in the middle of the night, you won't be able to move your body, and your imagination will start running wild. You can also manipulate this to your advantage though, as its a great platform to have lucid dreams. It takes a great degree of control however, and if you're not up to it, or you just want to wake up completely, you can either hold your breath or wiggle your toes. Both usually will serve to allow you to regain all motor functions.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline Dowling10

• Busted
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scousers rule the country.
« Reply #705 on: October 17, 2012, 05:31:41 pm »
Everyone has sleep paralysis. It's nature's way of making sure you don't fidget around too much when you're asleep. Sometimes, when you wake up by accident in the middle of the night, you won't be able to move your body, and your imagination will start running wild. You can also manipulate this to your advantage though, as its a great platform to have lucid dreams. It takes a great degree of control however, and if you're not up to it, or you just want to wake up completely, you can either hold your breath or wiggle your toes. Both usually will serve to allow you to regain all motor functions.

Swerve holding my breath, when I do get it my heart starts going at a rapid rate as it is. Death by sleep paralysis, no tar. I always try and move my hand, like really try hard to move my hand and that eventually works. It starts to tremble and then it moves and I'm out of it. Didn't know everyone had it? Usually happens to me after I've been to festivals or Ibiza. Make of that what you want. ;D

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #706 on: October 17, 2012, 05:35:44 pm »
Swerve holding my breath, when I do get it my heart starts going at a rapid rate as it is. Death by sleep paralysis, no tar. I always try and move my hand, like really try hard to move my hand and that eventually works. It starts to tremble and then it moves and I'm out of it. Didn't know everyone had it? Usually happens to me after I've been to festivals or Ibiza. Make of that what you want. ;D
Yup had it regularly after watching European games ( when I'd wake at 3am and then go back to bed two hours later). Went online and read a lot about it. It's funny though, how nearly everyone when they've got sleep paralysis immediately start imagining horrible stuff as opposed to something like, "this fit bird has just tied me down on bed and now she's sucking me off with her ma."

Offline Beav

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #707 on: October 17, 2012, 07:17:07 pm »
I slept on one of my arms last night. Went completely numb, couldn't move it at all.

Fuckin ghosts.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #708 on: October 17, 2012, 07:17:55 pm »
I slept on one of my arms last night. Went completely numb, couldn't move it at all.

Fuck yes, ghost wank!

Offline Beav

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #709 on: October 17, 2012, 07:54:26 pm »
It was too numb, couldn't even lift my arm. :(

Offline cox3100

• Would love to congratulate Siralex.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • justice for the 96
« Reply #710 on: October 17, 2012, 08:44:49 pm »
now im not really a believer in the spirit world but i have a truely weird story to share.

a few hours ago i started to get stomach cramps so i decided to got to the toilet,i started to thrust,felt the shit come out,heard the splash but when i turned round to look oit was GONE.

seriously freaked out,where did the shit go?.

where did it go?

was it a ghost shit

Offline Lee-87

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #711 on: October 17, 2012, 08:53:22 pm »
Happened to me before, probably just floated to the back of the u bend, roll up your sleeve and whack your arm down it till you grab sludge.

(is that a u-bend? ahh whatever just throw your hand down there and see what you find.)

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #712 on: October 17, 2012, 08:55:52 pm »
In the trade, it's called "ecto plasm", not sludge.

Offline Lee-87

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #713 on: October 17, 2012, 08:57:39 pm »
Eww, if that's true then looking back at it, Ghost Busters was fucking disgusting movie

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #714 on: October 17, 2012, 09:52:48 pm »
I believed in ghosts when I was younger. I remember waking a little spooked from a bad dream once. Obviously my mind started playing tricks on me. I thought I saw a woman standing in the corner of my room. At first I thought "shit, its a fucking ghost". Then I thought "nah its all in my head". Back and forth, back and forth, I kept having this little debate with myself over weather it was real or not. Then all of a sudden I thought fuck it, I'll have a sneaky wank while she's here. As you do when you're 15 like
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline joel

• Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Leeeaaaannnn! Please don't ban him just because you can!
  • Legacy Fan
  • All round the fields of Anfield road.
« Reply #715 on: October 17, 2012, 09:55:08 pm »
I believed in ghosts when I was younger. I remember waking a little spooked from a bad dream once. Obviously my mind started playing tricks on me. I thought I saw a woman standing in the corner of my room. At first I thought "shit, its a fucking ghost". Then I thought "nah its all in my head". Back and forth, back and forth, I kept having this little debate with myself over weather it was real or not. Then all of a sudden I thought fuck it, I'll have a sneaky wank while she's here. As you do when you're 15 like

;D
Quote from: CONFIAMOS on December 24, 2011, 01:45:18 PM
Perfect irony, out of everything he could have pictured next to, he's by a chocolate frog.

Offline mrsphilthefish

• Twitter terrier. Queen of the retweet
  • Legacy Fan
  • I will do what I can to get justice for our 96
« Reply #716 on: October 24, 2012, 10:54:19 am »
I posted on here a few months ago about our daughter seeing someone in her room most nights and she was called "Mary" but she wasn't frightened. Well now our daughter is terrified! she wakes up shouting at  "Mary" to stop stroking her hair coz she doesn't like it. We have to leave her bedroom door open and the bathroom light on now or she wont go to bed. This is a kid who loves her bed and would sleep for Britain if you let her.
We reassure her that there is nothing there but she is convinced there is. When she walks in to play she looks around the corner and says matter of factly "It's alright, Mary isn't here now"
What would you do?
There's been many mountains to climb but I can smell Justice.......soon our 96 reds will rest in peace JFT96

Offline simpleman

• Doesn't wash his willy
  • Anny Roader
  • Believer
« Reply #717 on: October 24, 2012, 11:02:20 am »
I posted on here a few months ago about our daughter seeing someone in her room most nights and she was called "Mary" but she wasn't frightened. Well now our daughter is terrified! she wakes up shouting at  "Mary" to stop stroking her hair coz she doesn't like it. We have to leave her bedroom door open and the bathroom light on now or she wont go to bed. This is a kid who loves her bed and would sleep for Britain if you let her.
We reassure her that there is nothing there but she is convinced there is. When she walks in to play she looks around the corner and says matter of factly "It's alright, Mary isn't here now"
What would you do?

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #718 on: October 24, 2012, 11:02:51 am »
What would you do?

Send Alan X round to talk some sense into her. :D

Tricky one though because children's minds aren't easy to change, especially when they're scared of something. What you're doing with lights/doors etc is probably a decent start. Reassurance is all you can give too isn't it? In time (assuming there is no Mary!) then she'll get over her fear/forget about it.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #719 on: October 24, 2012, 11:31:52 am »
What would you do?

Hmmm therers something really strange in you're neighbourhood. Its f*cking weird and if I'm honest, it doesnt look too good so my advice would be to try something like this. Hope it helps mate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 11:33:41 am by Sir Psycho Sexy »
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now