Author Topic: LFC's next manager - chat and informed speculation  (Read 564008 times)

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: LFC's next manager - chat and informed speculation
« Reply #11480 on: April 24, 2024, 10:00:06 am »
Slot is contracted until 2026. Feyenoord want €10m in compensation.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline Chris~

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11481 on: April 24, 2024, 10:01:23 am »
I agree playing talent on the pitch / in the squad is much more important than the manger (including klopp to be honest - always remember he totally changed the squad he inherited through the market)

He’s inheriting a great squad that will improve next year because of age profile if we do nothing .. and we will add … which is his first test
A massively important part of being a manger at a top club is the ability to extract funds from the board
Guess having their golden boy overseeing football for FSG might make that more likely than any non-Klopp manager doing it.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #11482 on: April 24, 2024, 10:12:17 am »
Guess having their golden boy overseeing football for FSG might make that more likely than any non-Klopp manager doing it.

Yeah we’ll see I guess

Clealry they want to move to a ‘head coach’ model … I get why from a control point of view and I’m generally supportive because it means the club is run on analytics not vibes

The two obvious issues are that fsg and Edwards etc are invisible and unaccountable so there’s a vacuum above the head coach who isn’t, now, responsible for a lot of decisions and secondly a lot of football isn’t run that way which means potential conflicts with a head coach who wants to be more than a head coach

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11483 on: April 24, 2024, 10:12:25 am »
As long as he's not an arrogant prick like Rodgers, then fine. But I'm not buying the "he's actually the smart choice, his methods clearly translate, did wonders with AZ and Feyenoord on a shoestring" bullshit emanating from the usual corners.

It's slim pickings in the elite managerial market right now and Klopp's unexpectedly early departure (we should have offered a 6-month sabbatical after the failed quad) has us rummaging around for candidates who have achieved little of significant note to earn the job, instead of a slow burn, well planned succession.

They should have protected him from the endless media interviews/sponsor social media crap instead of piling more and more of the front-facing stuff onto his shoulders.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #11484 on: April 24, 2024, 10:12:47 am »
I'm probably in the minority in thinking that getting the manager right matters less than the players going forward, especially so if you don't think any of them are going to be as good as Klopp. Slot/Amorim/De Zerbi/Tuchel all aren't a guarantee of success and could easily be out in a year. Getting recruitment right, retaining the best players and getting them on the pitch as often as we can minimises that risk and sets a bar of where we'd expect to finish. Maybe Slot's a disaster of a coach, but I'm guessing he's not and it'll be the level of the players we get on the pitch that matter more. Also nice to read he's not likely to have us playing some death by possession,minimise the risk football. Maybe my heart could have used it but not sure I want to watch that yet.

There are a couple of flaws in that argument though.

Firstly having a really top coach like Klopp helps you attract the top players, it helps you retain the top players and above all a top coach has the kind of personality that creates a winning mentality. Does anyone for example think we would have been able to attract the likes of VVD without Klopp. I mean could you imagine Rodgers getting Gerrard to ring Virg and convince him to turn down City and Chelsea to join us.

Could you imagine us keeping our elite players like Salah for pretty much the best years of his career without someone like Klopp. Players stay because they love playing for Klopp. He creates an environment in which everyone feels involved and we have a great dressing room.

Clubs like Madrid and Chelsea worked regardless of the manager but that was when Madrid were buying the Galacticos and Abramovich was bankrolling Chelsea.

If it is Slot then good luck to him and lets hope he can step up and become an elite coach. Lets not pretend it isn't a huge gamble.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11485 on: April 24, 2024, 10:13:34 am »
They should have protected him from the endless media interviews/sponsor social media crap instead of piling more and more of the front-facing stuff onto his shoulders.

Oh come on - this is total conjecture especially as Klopp seems to love the spotlight and the media

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #11486 on: April 24, 2024, 10:16:17 am »
Well, FSG did appoint Brendan "Three Envelopes/My biggest mentor is myself" Rodgers.

Michael Edwards is driving this recruitment and not FSG. Henry and FSG were likely a lot more hands on with the Rodger’s selection as manager
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11487 on: April 24, 2024, 10:17:05 am »
Yeah we’ll see I guess

Clealry they want to move to a ‘head coach’ model … I get why from a control point of view and I’m generally supportive because it means the club is run on analytics not vibes

The two obvious issues are that fsg and Edwards etc are invisible and unaccountable so there’s a vacuum above the head coach who isn’t, now, responsible for a lot of decisions and secondly a lot of football isn’t run that way which means potential conflicts with a head coach who wants to be more than a head coach
Seems reasonable to assume Hughes is there to fill that perceived vacuum. Just like Moyes and Steidten, except with hopefully much better relations.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11488 on: April 24, 2024, 10:17:18 am »
Oh come on - this is total conjecture especially as Klopp seems to love the spotlight and the media

Klopp loves the media? Have you seen his interviews and conferences :lmao

Offline Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11489 on: April 24, 2024, 10:17:19 am »
Yeah we’ll see I guess

Yeah but that's kind of just what English football is. It's rare you have the executive types doing interviews about transfers, certainly compared to Europe for example. Whether they are called head coach, manager, interim, etc. it's that person who is in from if the media multiple times a week. Same with thr behind the scenes stuff, give them any title you want but it's still going to be about managing people and dynamics and that was the same with Klopp and the same everywhere.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11490 on: April 24, 2024, 10:17:20 am »
Am I the only one more content with Slot than Amorim?
Same here. Amorim only has the edge when it comes to writing songs for his name ;D

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #11491 on: April 24, 2024, 10:17:47 am »
Yeah we’ll see I guess

The biggest problem for me is the Coach being undermined by leaks to the media. The club at the moment is an absolute joke. I mean even Edwards return was played out in the media. We can't even keep the lineup secret. If the new coach doesn't start well then we could well end up with the same situation we had with Rodgers. The clubs PR department at the moment seems to have been outsourced to the Athletic.

I mean the only reason people are talking about Slot is because it is being leaked to the favoured journalists.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 10:23:40 am by Eeyore »
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11492 on: April 24, 2024, 10:18:10 am »
Michael Edwards is driving this recruitment and not FSG. Henry and FSG were likely a lot more hands on with the Rodger’s selection as manager
Edward is FSG now. He's got his dream job, CEO of Football.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11493 on: April 24, 2024, 10:20:40 am »

Yes - he seems to love interviews .. don’t think he likes press conferences at all but there’s no football job where they don’t exist
He loves adverts … has done them relentlessly through his career. When he was between jobs he became a pundit on German tv

The idea he’s some sort of wall flower who just wants to coach and was prematurely forced out by doing too many media and other duties just doesn’t have any basis

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11494 on: April 24, 2024, 10:21:51 am »
Your second paragraph interests me. I've been wondering recently about when football changed to the point where a new manager has to impress the players, rather than the players impressing the new manager? Maybe it's always been that way,  but I don't recall noticing it being so. Of course, you don't want your new manager to be a bad bell, but has it really come to a point in time where the players at a club judge whether or not they want to be arsed playing for a new manager? I hope not, anyway.

I don't think we'll have any issues with our players being unprofessional like that. I just meant that he has to make a good first impression in order to get the players on board with his approach to the game - tactics, formation etc. It's about his ability to get the players understanding what he wants them to do so that they're able to implement it on the field. This has always been one of the things that sets Klopp apart, hasn't it? (Though it seems to have gone to pot lately, but that's largely down to other factors.)

In truth, I'm not really worried on this score. From what I've read about Slot, it sounds like his prime qualities include being a good communicator and motivator (same goes for Amorim). If we can get some decent results (or at least decent performances) in our first few games under him, there won't be any problem with the players buying in to his philosophy.

Our 'no dickheads' policy is going to help here - I don't think any of our players will believe themselves bigger than the manager, so we're not going to have the situation Ten Hag had with Ronaldo, or the kind of problems Pochettino clearly has with most of the Chelsea squad.

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #11495 on: April 24, 2024, 10:22:00 am »
Edward is FSG now. He's got his dream job, CEO of Football.

Only if he is successful as Damien Comolli found out.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #11496 on: April 24, 2024, 10:22:07 am »
He loves (being paid millions for) adverts … has done them relentlessly through his career. When he was between jobs he became a pundit on German tv

:D fixed for ya

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #11497 on: April 24, 2024, 10:23:30 am »
For me personally, I've always seen the next stage as a fresh start whoever comes in.
Unless we're getting Guardiola, nothing is going to truly just continue seamlessly to the standard we expect.
I think people really need to check their expectations of the next couple of years.

I'm setting my sites at a push for top four in the first season, with obvious signs of a harmonious squad (I think a lot of the current fringe players will leave) that have potential to grow even if we don't get top four. So whoever it is, Im prepared for wins draws and losses - but there must be unity and hope!

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11498 on: April 24, 2024, 10:28:41 am »
Only if he is successful as Damien Comolli found out.
Not remotely the same. Edwards has his feet well and truly under the table now and already has his own Comolli, his 'sporting director' fire break in place now. Richard Hughes.

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #11499 on: April 24, 2024, 10:29:08 am »
I don't think we'll have any issues with our players being unprofessional like that. I just meant that he has to make a good first impression in order to get the players on board with his approach to the game - tactics, formation etc. It's about his ability to get the players understanding what he wants them to do so that they're able to implement it on the field. This has always been one of the things that sets Klopp apart, hasn't it? (Though it seems to have gone to pot lately, but that's largely down to other factors.)

In truth, I'm not really worried on this score. From what I've read about Slot, it sounds like his prime qualities include being a good communicator and motivator (same goes for Amorim). If we can get some decent results (or at least decent performances) in our first few games under him, there won't be any problem with the players buying in to his philosophy.

Our 'no dickheads' policy is going to help here - I don't think any of our players will believe themselves bigger than the manager, so we're not going to have the situation Ten Hag had with Ronaldo, or the kind of problems Pochettino clearly has with most of the Chelsea squad.

The biggest change for Slot will be the demands of having a much bigger squad and the need to keep everyone happy and motivated. You would expect him to want to bed in his starting 11 and try and bring some continuity to the team. That then means you have to keep top players who aren't playing happy. That is much easier when you are one of the best coaches in the world and command huge respect.

Slot needs a good start or things could;d turn very quickly because the media will have their knives out for him if we have a slow start.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Andy

• short fingered vulgarian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Form is temporary, class is permanent.
« Reply #11500 on: April 24, 2024, 10:32:34 am »
That is much easier when you are one of the best coaches in the world and command huge respect.

So who are you thinking?

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11501 on: April 24, 2024, 10:33:36 am »
Often the term bedwetter is used too easily on this site. But absolutely relevant to the shite I've been reading from yesterday. Jesus Christ. What an absolute bunch of whoppers.

Offline bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11502 on: April 24, 2024, 10:35:58 am »
For me personally, I've always seen the next stage as a fresh start whoever comes in.
Unless we're getting Guardiola, nothing is going to truly just continue seamlessly to the standard we expect.
I think people really need to check their expectations of the next couple of years.

I'm setting my sites at a push for top four in the first season, with obvious signs of a harmonious squad (I think a lot of the current fringe players will leave) that have potential to grow even if we don't get top four. So whoever it is, Im prepared for wins draws and losses - but there must be unity and hope!

We challenged for the title this year, with an injury ridden side. We should be expecting similar next year - the manager we hire should be aiming for that too. It’s a squad that’s capable of that, and we will hopefully only make further additions in the summer.

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11503 on: April 24, 2024, 10:36:13 am »

After a full pre-season and season behind him, with the quality of squad he's inheriting, CL qualification should be a minimum KPI in keeping his job. There would need to be extenuating circumstances and at least very obvious signs of progression regardless of final standings, for that to be excused.

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11504 on: April 24, 2024, 10:39:46 am »
The biggest change for Slot will be the demands of having a much bigger squad and the need to keep everyone happy and motivated. You would expect him to want to bed in his starting 11 and try and bring some continuity to the team. That then means you have to keep top players who aren't playing happy. That is much easier when you are one of the best coaches in the world and command huge respect.

Slot needs a good start or things could;d turn very quickly because the media will have their knives out for him if we have a slow start.

Surely the situation is made easier by inheriting a strong squad who (for the most part) are already playing good football? It's a rare luxury in football to be bringing in a new manager in these circumstances, rather than seeing the previous incumbent sacked after a run of bad performances.

It's not like when Klopp arrived and we were in the doldrums. Of course, that means we're not going to see the kind of overnight transformation we got with Klopp's arrival either, more a case of trying to maintain what we are already doing but with some tactical tweaks.

I think whoever our new manager is, he'll get respect from the players from the start, because our players all have the right attitude, but I agree that could soon evaporate if he doesn't make a positive mark quickly. I'm not going to prejudge him though - it seems to me that some people will only be happy if he fails so they can be proved right.

Offline crewlove

• Main Stander
« Reply #11505 on: April 24, 2024, 10:39:57 am »

I think if we are about to keep key players and strengthen during the transfer window, TOP 4 should be an absolute minimum? If we pretend to be left in good place and still have world class players, CL qualification shouldn't be a problem.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11506 on: April 24, 2024, 10:42:20 am »
Yes - he seems to love interviews .. don’t think he likes press conferences at all but there’s no football job where they don’t exist
He loves adverts … has done them relentlessly through his career. When he was between jobs he became a pundit on German tv

The idea he’s some sort of wall flower who just wants to coach and was prematurely forced out by doing too many media and other duties just doesn’t have any basis

Think it varies between the two but I dont think he loves the media, he snaps at them way too much for someone who ‘loves’ them

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
« Reply #11507 on: April 24, 2024, 10:49:21 am »
€15m ffs  :o

Liverpool submits opening bid for Slot

Liverpool officially registered in Rotterdam on Wednesday morning with an opening bid for Arne Slot. The news was already in the air after the conversations with the practice master opened but the game is now officially on the car.

Feyenoord can earn millions when the head coach leaves, who wishes to bring assistant trainer Sipke Hulshoff, among others. Other members of the technical staff of the Rotterdam club are also eligible for the crossing to England.

Tuesday evening became clear that Arne Slot likes the switch to Liverpool. Liverpool wants to work on a deal with Feyenoord, which is expected in the end will cooperate with the transfer. But that is not without a struggle: Feyenoord hopes for fifteen million euros for his main trainer, but the amount that Liverpool has offered is currently millions below that amount.

The first offer will be declined, after which more offers will follow. More news will undoubtedly follow soon. In the meantime, closing agent Rafaela Pimenta is busy with the latest contract details for her client, who seems to leave Feyenoord behind after three successful seasons.

https://1908.nl/artikelen/liverpool-dient-openingsbod-op-slot-in
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11508 on: April 24, 2024, 10:51:14 am »
To be honest, it’s just like having just sold someone for huge money, clubs can name their price when you come in for the replacement knowing you’re in need

/

Regarding Amorim I fully expect Chelsea to move for him. Tempted to put some money on it

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11509 on: April 24, 2024, 10:54:02 am »
We challenged for the title this year, with an injury ridden side. We should be expecting similar next year - the manager we hire should be aiming for that too. It’s a squad that’s capable of that, and we will hopefully only make further additions in the summer.

Klopp is a major part of the reason we've been contenders despite our problems this year. Realistically, we have to accept that the new manager might not be able to replicate that.

On the other hand, we're set up to succeed and aside from injuries and PGMOL screwing us over, the new manager can have no excuses for not doing well with this squad and the infrastructure in place at the club.

So I agree top four is the absolute minimum we should be aiming for and what we should expect. Top three should be a realistic target. Finishing outside the top four next season would have to be regarded as failure.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 10:57:59 am by smutchin »

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11510 on: April 24, 2024, 10:54:42 am »
€15m ffs  :o

Liverpool submits opening bid for Slot

https://1908.nl/artikelen/liverpool-dient-openingsbod-op-slot-in
Opening bid my arse. He should just resign or make up the difference in valuations himself out of gratitude to both clubs.

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11511 on: April 24, 2024, 10:55:49 am »
The talk of Amorim wanting more managerial power or wanting more salary than Klopp (really?!) are obviously faff.

The reality is more - probably during the interview - that they've asked if he could be more flexible with his formation and he swore by his style of play. We've probably taken a step back and thought this will probably require 4-5 signings and thought; too expensive.

I imagine requests to change the formation isn't the issue but the need to bring new players in for the formation to work.

If a manager is requesting that, it signals alarm bells for the owners that he is unable to coach with the talent at his disposal.

Key reason Klopp came in. A proper coach who can mould players to their betterment and into his ideal formation at the same time, as opposed to Ancelotti who can only rely on elite talent to succeed.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11512 on: April 24, 2024, 10:57:01 am »
To be honest, it’s just like having just sold someone for huge money, clubs can name their price when you come in for the replacement knowing you’re in need

/

Regarding Amorim I fully expect Chelsea to move for him. Tempted to put some money on it

They'd be stupid not to, he's one of the hottest talents in Europe right now after Alonso.

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11513 on: April 24, 2024, 10:57:29 am »
Firstly having a really top coach like Klopp helps you attract the top players, it helps you retain the top players and above all a top coach has the kind of personality that creates a winning mentality. Does anyone for example think we would have been able to attract the likes of VVD without Klopp. I mean could you imagine Rodgers getting Gerrard to ring Virg and convince him to turn down City and Chelsea to join us.

Could you imagine us keeping our elite players like Salah for pretty much the best years of his career without someone like Klopp. Players stay because they love playing for Klopp. He creates an environment in which everyone feels involved and we have a great dressing room.
It certainly doesn't hurt, but Isak and Guimares came to Newcastle to play under Howe and Kudus and Paqueta came to West Ham to play under Moyes. So the manager clearly isn't the be all and end all when it comes to player transfers.

I'm not sure who you'd want as the next Liverpool manager though, Al? I think there's only four managers with similar/equivalent CV's to Klopp:

Guardiola - Not coming here
Ancelotti - Not coming here
Simeone - Expensive and his pantomime villain act isn't right for us. Awful style of football
Mourinho - Toxic has been
Enrique - Is he viable? I don't know. Less than a year in and he's got PSG to a CL semi-final

I agree that LFC should get the best available manager to take over from Klopp, but who would that be in your eyes? I see lots of criticism of the Rodgers appointment but not much from you on what you think we ought to be doing as a club with nearly £600m revenue.

I also agree that part of me finds it galling that our club can get "outspent" by Arsenal. But on the other hand I find it far more satisfying that we only paid £35m for Mac Allister instead of the £100m he's clearly worth (as dictated by the market).

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11514 on: April 24, 2024, 10:57:31 am »

Surely we expect a bit of a drop off and time for transition with a nw manager who has new ideas?

A great squad is one thing but it’s a big change and expecting a new manager to come in and hit the ground running like that is pretty insane given the wafer thin margin for error when it comes to winning the premier league

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #11515 on: April 24, 2024, 10:58:45 am »
Either way, blaming the club for piling pressure on the manager is a stretch (I know this wasn't you).

Every manager has contractual obligations in terms of media interaction. I don't think Klopp has significantly more responsibilities other than the fact that he's doing it at a club where the spotlight is brighter. See Ten Hag for a guy who does it worse in similar conditions.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11516 on: April 24, 2024, 10:59:49 am »

No worries there, I reckon after Alonso turned us down, then FSG turned Almorim down for Slot, expectations have been well and truly checked  ;D

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11517 on: April 24, 2024, 11:00:22 am »
Well, FSG did appoint Brendan "Three Envelopes/My biggest mentor is myself" Rodgers.

FSG didn't have the level of analysis and personnel in managerial recruitment in 2012 like they do now. Its certainly more sophisticated today. I believe they even drafted David Dein in to consult on the appointment of Rodgers.

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11518 on: April 24, 2024, 11:00:34 am »
paul joyce
@_pauljoyce
·
54s
Liverpool have now opened negotiations with Feyenoord over Arne Slot. https://thetimes.co.uk/sport/football/article/arne-slot-next-liverpool-manager-jurgen-klopp-r3sl6vdc8

more slot puns needed.

Offline Wool

• eBack
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11519 on: April 24, 2024, 11:02:07 am »
Joyce saying we’ve started negotiations, yeah this is pretty much done