Author Topic: Winning Title #19*  (Read 1309682 times)

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Chasing the Title
« Reply #4880 on: January 13, 2020, 05:42:48 pm »
It’ll be ineresting to see how we handle the first match when the title is in our hands to grasp. I’m expecting a lot of histerics and expectations of a slip up from the media - only for the boys in red to show no nerves and simply do the business.

Online smutchin

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4881 on: January 13, 2020, 05:43:45 pm »
The truly interesting question is whether and how long we might dominate English football.

I can see Klopp is going to have to change the mantra to "One season at a time!"

This is what our opponents fear most and unlike 01/02, 08/09 and 13/14, our success has an air of permanence to it.

I'm sure many people were saying the same about City after 17/18.

Offline Ocean Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • What doesn't kill you, makes you...stranger!!!
« Reply #4882 on: January 13, 2020, 05:44:48 pm »
It’ll be ineresting to see how we handle the first match when the title is in our hands to grasp. I’m expecting a lot of histerics and expectations of a slip up from the media - only for the boys in red to show no nerves and simply do the business.

We already have the trophy. We just can't lift it up yet.

Offline Lotus Eater

• "The first picture of you! The first picture of summer. See the flowers scream their joy!" Father of Water Melon Eater.
  • Kopite
  • Yer Ma wears army boots
« Reply #4883 on: January 13, 2020, 05:46:00 pm »
If we're doing crossover sports analogies then here's my offering from the 2019 title game between
Guardiola (white) v Klopp (black).

Black to play

:)

E1 to D3 and it's game over

Sure it's not white to play?
11 September 1999 - Slater Street. 2 beers, a packet of crisps and a truncheon please.

Offline Tame_Impala

• You wanna know why I always think I’m right?
  • Main Stander
  • I'll tell you why...
« Reply #4884 on: January 13, 2020, 05:50:34 pm »
Last season at this point I was stressing out about this almost daily. I'd be comparing ours and city's fixture lists all the time and I'd worry about it constantly whether we'd get over the line. This year I'm much more calm. That isn't complacency or even thinking it's over but I know that history is on our side as I doubt anyone has ever messed it up from this position. Also, ironically, one of the reasons I'm so calm is that I'm almost certain that none of the squad have the same attitude as I do. They don't think it's done and will constantly have a drive to achieve the title win until it's mathematically certain. I have faith in our mentality monsters.

That being said, if there are people who are still intensely worried about the title race, who am I to tell them not to be like that. Everyone's different and will have different ways of enjoying this incredible team who we're lucky to be able to support each week. The only thing I'd advice is to not be complacent. I don't remember the days when Liverpool dominated and have been consistently let down by this club over the years. Disappointment and false dawns were a regular experience for me, so much so that I become used to it over time. If you'd have asked me then why I still kept hope in this club and went through all of that I might have said that it's in hope that one day I'll be able to see a team which allows me to put past disappointments behind me as a football fan. These are the days and if you ever catch yourself feeling like this is normal, pinch yourself and remind yourself that you witnessing history before your eyes every time the reds take to the field.

This is only the beginning in my opinion. I believe that we'll win the league this season but I think the club is set up for constant success afterwards and we'll see more league titles and European cups in the future. I always say that football's about the journey more than the destination. If we didn't have Hodgson we wouldn't appreciate the magnificence of Klopp. If we didn't have H&G, we wouldn't appreciate the way the club is run now. We've seen some incredible games along the way but if football is about the journey then we're nearing in our destination. There's no club that does journeys and stories like this one and we'll celebrate even more wildly once we've finally reached the holy grail of the league title.

Football works in cycles and good things, just like bad things, don't last forever. It might feel like this incredible feeling we have about football right now will never go away but if the good times go away, I just hope that I'll look back on it and say that I appreciated it to it's fullest. This is the first time in my life that I can say that I'm glad that I'm alive right now at this point in our club's history because this could be the best team we've ever had. I hope to never take that fact for granted.

Some great points,

To be honest I felt exactly the same about last season, there where times when it absolutely drove me up the wall. I'd love to see how many times I'd google'd "Man City fixtures" between August 2018 & May 2019. I've done it a fair few times this season too but nowhere near to the same scale. I remember constantly listening to pundits talking about how it was "the most thrilling title race" and wondered if they were talking about the same league - I was used to title races having twists & turns, teams dropping points unexpectedly but both sides were pretty relentless from the off. It was absolutely knackering just watching it so fuck knows how the players must have felt.

The second half of the season when City won 14 odd games on the spin (especially from about March onwards) was excruciating. Religiously watching their games hoping for them to drop a mere, singular point. I think what made it worse was the manner in which we won some of our games during that period too (Fulham, Spurs, Newcastle) you started to believe that our name might just be on it - only for City to do the business again.

But as you said it's all part of the journey, if the players & staff hadn't have came so close last season, there's no way they would have been able to put in the level of performance they have recently. The squad would have went into this season under the opinion that 97 points might not be enough to win the title, and that's showing in the results we've been getting. Absolutely incredible mentality
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 05:53:05 pm by Tame_Impala »

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4885 on: January 13, 2020, 05:50:34 pm »
We already have the trophy. We just can't lift it up yet.

If only.
It doesn’t work like that and football can be a cruel mistress when you take things for granted. There is a mountain of work still ahead of us. More tricky aways, more teams dying to be the ones to spoil the party, more congested periods, likely more injuries and dodgy refereeing. We’ll keep ticking over with the one-game mantra, until it comes so close you can grab it - that’s when nerves can kick in. Or so they’ll hope.

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4886 on: January 13, 2020, 05:51:12 pm »
The title race is over. The bookies have us at 1/50 to win the Premier League. We have lost just 1 league game in 50 odd league games. In the last 90 points available we have picked up 88 points. We need drop 17 points in 17 games and for city to win all of them to draw level with us. We only dropped 17 points in the whole of last season.  And we have only dropped 2 points so far this season 61 out of a possible 63 points. The last time we failed to score in the league was 3rd march 0-0 against everton. Forget the maths. The title race is over basically.

Congratulations. You are a much bigger fan than I am. I’ll celebrate when it’s in the bag. I’m 44 this year. I’ll take nothing for granted. If you want to celebrate do so. Personally I’d you think that’s me shutting my pants then carry on. Nothing is over until it’s mathematilcally impossible. One game at a time for me. That doesn’t mean I’m not enjoying it. I’m bloody loving every second. Each to their own.
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline Ocean Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • What doesn't kill you, makes you...stranger!!!
« Reply #4887 on: January 13, 2020, 06:00:19 pm »
Congratulations. You are a much bigger fan than I am. I’ll celebrate when it’s in the bag. I’m 44 this year. I’ll take nothing for granted. If you want to celebrate do so. Personally I’d you think that’s me shutting my pants then carry on. Nothing is over until it’s mathematilcally impossible. One game at a time for me. That doesn’t mean I’m not enjoying it. I’m bloody loving every second. Each to their own.

I am not a bigger fan then you. We are all the same, us Liverpool supporters. The shitting themselves was a joke. If some people want to wait till its mathematically done. Thats fine. I am just stating some facts that show we are an outstanding team. I and others cannot see us dropping 17 points in 17 games. Lets leave it at that.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4888 on: January 13, 2020, 06:00:42 pm »
I'm not celebrating a title win yet.  What I AM enjoying is the collective meltdown of rival fans up and down the country.

I'll celebrate when we lift the damn thing, but there's plenty to enjoy in the meantime.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4889 on: January 13, 2020, 06:04:41 pm »
This thread has become circularly weird.

That said the track and chess analogies are fantastic.

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #4890 on: January 13, 2020, 06:15:16 pm »
Why are we arguing about when we can and can't celebrate instead of just enjoying where we are?

Who cares if someone says it's done? Who cares if someone says there's still plenty to be done?

Klopp & the players aren't affected by what's said on RAWK so if people want to start saying it's over, let them. If people want to wait until it's mathematically certain, let them.

Just enjoy the fact that this could be the best Liverpool team we ever see.

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #4891 on: January 13, 2020, 06:22:13 pm »
I'm not sure why anyone would worry too much about ours fixtures or (even worse) City's! We are well passed that stage. Let's just stay humble, and enjoy the football being served up every week by this magnificent team. I don't think we need to start celebrating the title yet, but we can certainly celebrate the stats coming our way.

That said, I was worried during the match on Sat, not because of the points at stake, but because I really wanted to beat Spurs, plus we deserved to win the game and not gift an undeserved equaliser away.

It will be the same on Sunday - the focus is beating Utd, and hopefully handing them a thrashing, because we deserve it, but as course we still have to earn it.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline muszka

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4892 on: January 13, 2020, 06:22:51 pm »
It will all be clear in 2.5 weeks when our worst two months are over, game in hand played and there are only 13 games left to play. Keep 15+ points advantage and with an awful schedule City has in February/March even the biggest pessimists will start to hum "we're gonna win the league" in the shower!

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4893 on: January 13, 2020, 06:24:08 pm »
One game at a time, same as last season. I've no idea who we play after Utd.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4894 on: January 13, 2020, 06:30:59 pm »
As I said before, rival fans aren't going to be any kinder to us if we don't celebrate prematurely and mess it up.  But we don't even have to gloat really - they're doing all the hard work for us.

Just enjoy.

Popcorn's Art

Offline JP-65

• FA/UEFA/FIFA are not fit for purpose
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4895 on: January 13, 2020, 06:31:55 pm »
City have won 5 of their last 6 matches & haven't gained a point on us, as we've only played 5 during this time.....and we now have a game in hand on them.   ;D

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #4896 on: January 13, 2020, 06:32:37 pm »
In terms of sumo, I see it like this.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #4897 on: January 13, 2020, 06:41:33 pm »
This thread has become circularly weird.

That said the track and chess analogies are fantastic.

Wait till you see my solar system space travel analogy...
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline M(oaning) B(ecomes) E(mbarrassing)

• Worthless.
  • RAWK Embarrassment
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thoroughly thought through
« Reply #4898 on: January 13, 2020, 06:42:10 pm »
I'm a match-going supporter.

The majority of people I've spoken to at the game believe we've won it. It hasn't really affected anything on match days. It's the same mixed bag of atmospheres we always have.

Anyway, I was just trying to understand the mentality of some people on here. You're all free to believe whatever you want and that's fine.

It's actually better for the fans to believe we've won it.  Last season was unbearable at times - city went top when they played, we'd go back top when we played again and again and again.  The anxiety was palpable in the Kop and the fans were jittery as hell.  This cushion has helped us enormously.  It's certainly calmed the atmosphere and nerves don't exist so can't transfer to the players. 
It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.

Offline PHIL.

• Anny Roader
  • Unbearable
« Reply #4899 on: January 13, 2020, 06:58:50 pm »
It's actually better for the fans to believe we've won it.  Last season was unbearable at times - city went top when they played, we'd go back top when we played again and again and again.  The anxiety was palpable in the Kop and the fans were jittery as hell.  This cushion has helped us enormously.  It's certainly calmed the atmosphere and nerves don't exist so can't transfer to the players.

You're not wrong there.

I think that's why I said I feel sorry for people who are doing the whole "one game at a time thing". It wasn't meant as an insult. I just remember how that felt when I was doing it last year and every time I took my seat at the game, I'd feel the pressure of us needing to win. As soon as we'd scored I'd be checking the clock every few minutes almost begging full time to arrive.

The gap we've built this season has alleviated that for me. I don't believe this team would suffer the kind of form required for City to even have the potential to capitalise. It's made going to the game a much more stress-free experience.

We're all different though!

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4900 on: January 13, 2020, 07:04:42 pm »
i think my main issue over it all has been both sides telling each other off - it's like picking the team against Everton in the FAC all over again.

it IS one game at a time at the end of the day, but you can still enjoy it for what it is.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #4901 on: January 13, 2020, 07:16:01 pm »
Sure, but the players' mentality has to be different than supporters anyway.

The belief the supporters have comes from the mentality the players have. We know they're not going to think it's over, which is why a lot of us feel we can afford to believe that from the stands. Nothing supporters say on a forum has any positive or negative effect on the outcomes of games.

People (fans) can think whatever they choose too. It's not a problem. Everyone has an opinion. That's not a problem either. Some feel it's done and dusted, others feel there's an awful lot of work to be done before they themselves say the same. It's not a problem.

Personally, I like the mentality winners have. I like that Klopp barely acknowledged the fact we've just broke the record for best start ever in any top league. I love the single-mindedness of him, this team and this club. I saw how successful that approach was when we won the 13 league titles in my lifetime. I sort of admire the approach, so have sort of adopted it myself. For me, just like the club, it's one game at a time. Total focus on the present moment, because the present moment is all you can influence.

Fans have their own approaches, and they differ from person to person. Plenty have already popped their corks, others haven't even bought the champagne. It's all good. Thing is, just because a person hasn't popped his or her cork with months of the season to go doesn't mean they are a "doubter".

Like I said earlier, we've lifted the title 13 times in my lifetime, but if/when we lift this one I'll celebrate it like no other before it. Trust me, I'll be on a natural high for a very long time. Do I think we can win this title? Yes. Do I think we should win it given the position we are in? Yes. Do I think we will win it? Yes, I do. Do I think there is an awful lot of work still to do though? Absolutely. This has nothing to do with being a "doubter". If anything, it's the adoption of the Liverpool way. The humility of not declaring anything over until it's actually over. It doesn't make me/us right or wrong. It's just our approach to it, that's all. That approach has served our club so well in the past and is doing so again now. Although just a fan, I find that approach attractive, this why I have sort of adopted it myself. The ride is still deeply rewarding and joyful, I can tell you that. I've not enjoyed football so much since the 70s and 80s. 😊
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 07:18:15 pm by Sons of pioneerS »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #4902 on: January 13, 2020, 07:21:15 pm »
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Seasider2110

• Boys Pen
  • Red beside the sea
« Reply #4903 on: January 13, 2020, 07:26:40 pm »
Guys I wouldn't even worry if they do happen to lose a game. Such is the mentality of this bunch of players, they'd just bounce straight back and go on another long unbeaten run. Of that I'm convinced. They're relentless and a lot of that's down to their mentality.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4904 on: January 13, 2020, 07:27:33 pm »
You're not wrong there.

I think that's why I said I feel sorry for people who are doing the whole "one game at a time thing". It wasn't meant as an insult. I just remember how that felt when I was doing it last year and every time I took my seat at the game, I'd feel the pressure of us needing to win. As soon as we'd scored I'd be checking the clock every few minutes almost begging full time to arrive.

The gap we've built this season has alleviated that for me. I don't believe this team would suffer the kind of form required for City to even have the potential to capitalise. It's made going to the game a much more stress-free experience.

We're all different though!
Just for clarity, that's not how the 'one game at a time' mindset works.

It's like mindfulness. You focus on the only time you (as fans, players, managers etc) have any influence over: The present.

You don't agonise over what happened in the past or rest on the laurels earned in the past, and you don't stress over or become complacent over the future. The former is gone, the latter is yet to be made. You just concentrate on and enjoy the moment for what it is.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 07:30:09 pm by Sons of pioneerS »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline PHIL.

• Anny Roader
  • Unbearable
« Reply #4905 on: January 13, 2020, 07:52:59 pm »

It's like mindfulness. You focus on the only time you (as fans, players, managers etc) have any influence over: The present.

You don't agonise over what happened in the past or rest on the laurels earned in the past, and you don't stress over or become complacent over the future. The former is gone, the latter is yet to be made. You just concentrate on and enjoy the moment for what it is.

That's absolutely not what's happening though for a lot of people.

It's evident on here, other forums, other social outlets. People are getting so wound up about the next fixture that it becomes a cup final every time and that's not really the reality of the situation.

Either way, I'm calm. It's just interesting to see how others deal with this kind of situation.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4906 on: January 13, 2020, 08:07:12 pm »

It's evident on here, other forums, other social outlets. People are getting so wound up about the next fixture that it becomes a cup final every time and that's not really the reality of the situation.

Either way, I'm calm. It's just interesting to see how others deal with this kind of situation.
Fair enough. I don't do social media and this is the only forum I post on these days, so I'm not seeing as much reaction as maybe you are.

The way I described it is the way I personally see the one game at a time approach. I actually find that approach reassuring because I know it works for the club. I know it's the approach of winners, so it brings me confidence in what we can achieve.

Each to their own, of course. We a deal with our hopes, dreams and expectations differently. There's no definitive right or wrong on it. 😊

Offline na fir dearg

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4907 on: January 13, 2020, 08:09:25 pm »

yep - once you have admitted to yourself that not only are we winning the league but gonna smash all records whilst doing so, then you can relax

but yeah, one game at a time and all that  ;D

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4908 on: January 13, 2020, 08:12:31 pm »

Look constantly to the future and you have Alan Hansen retiring in 1990 to avoid the stress.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline stueya

• Kopite
« Reply #4909 on: January 13, 2020, 08:21:47 pm »
Think this next three games are the real key ones, if we take at least 7 points from the nine then I really believe Pep’s whole mindset will change, at the moment he will be thinking if the lead is cut to around 12points by the time we’ve played West Ham then they may just have a glimmer of hope with still having the home game with us to potentially take down to single figures and even then it’s difficult to see us dropping more than nine after that.

If we take at least 7 then I think he will effectively give it up and go full tilt for the CL, they have difficult fixtures around their games with Real Madrid so he may well just opt to rest as many as possible during February and try and ensure they are fresh not only for Real but for later in the season
We all live in a purple wheelie bin

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4910 on: January 13, 2020, 08:23:55 pm »

This

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4911 on: January 13, 2020, 08:24:44 pm »
Think this next three games are the real key ones,

I think this has been said about 74 different times this season.

Offline stueya

• Kopite
« Reply #4912 on: January 13, 2020, 08:41:13 pm »
I think this has been said about 74 different times this season.

I know but genuinely feel this will define how City approach the rest of the season given them drawing Real in the CL
We all live in a purple wheelie bin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4913 on: January 13, 2020, 08:49:20 pm »
I know but genuinely feel this will define how City approach the rest of the season given them drawing Real in the CL

I don't see city changing their approach regardless of what we do or what they do in Europe.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #4914 on: January 13, 2020, 09:01:42 pm »
Fwiw I don't think if we get the title wrapped up early that klopp will make to many changes. He will want to maintain rhythm. Hard to juggle that with blooding youngsters for next season. Hard problems to have eh.

With the records we are smashing I can see a make rebranding of the league too. Where's the sensationalism if there's no records that can be broken in the PL era? 😀
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #4915 on: January 13, 2020, 09:39:43 pm »
I’d say we’re at Canary Wharf while City are only just crossing Tower Bridge.

Bloody close!

Liverpool are Paula Radcliffe in 2003.  Went off and put a massive distance between the rest of the competition.  Everyone was saying they'd claw back the gap, but instead she went even faster and the gap grew until crossed the line and broke the record :)
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #4916 on: January 13, 2020, 09:54:51 pm »
I've waited 30 years for that moment. I try to picture what it's going to be like at the moment if it happens.

Fucking hell.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #4917 on: January 13, 2020, 09:58:23 pm »
If we don’t win the title this year, we’re never going to win one, Ever.

It’s over folks. The wait is over. We’re `the champions of England. we just have to wait a few more months for the trophy  :wave

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4918 on: January 13, 2020, 10:03:22 pm »

That's the first time I've seen anyone describe the next game as 'like a cup final'. I am not in that place at all.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4919 on: January 13, 2020, 10:15:52 pm »
Bloody close!

Liverpool are Paula Radcliffe in 2003.  Went off and put a massive distance between the rest of the competition.  Everyone was saying they'd claw back the gap, but instead she went even faster and the gap grew until crossed the line and broke the record :)

Get in!

Have we got time to stop for a shit?