Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3443409 times)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
bunch of kids, seriously if any of our  players behaved like pogba and beans i would be tearing  my hair out.

That’s the point though, they are just kids. Just messing around during training, it’s a new world for them in many ways. I’m sure we all remember our first school trip away from our parents, midnight feasts, swearing at old people from the coach on the motorway, dabbing, rapping about beans etc
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
Only if they are lit up with a match!

Beans, beans, beans...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
The Beansman himself just got into it with Pogba apparently (although the video looks like nothing)

funny though, cos it's from a video the club put out on it's official Twitter  ;D

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
That’s the point though, they are just kids. Just messing around during training, it’s a new world for them in many ways. I’m sure we all remember our first school trip away from our parents, midnight feasts, swearing at old people from the coach on the motorway, dabbing, rapping about beans etc
Ha Ha  , i see what you did there.
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline BrandoLFC

• Should probably bugger off to Tetiaroa like his namesake did with no access to a telly or the Internet.
  • Legacy Fan
Now that the international games are basically over I'm getting caught back up.  What have these done again?  Still have Ed in charge and are trying to stop Pogba from leaving to pair him with a Swansea winger who scored 3 goals? 

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
Beanz meanz cuntz
57 different varieties of them too
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
bunch of kids, seriously if any of our  players behaved like pogba and beans i would be tearing  my hair out.
WHO ON FUCKING EARTH IS BEANS?

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006

Lingard. Had some fcuking video on beans, beans, beans.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan

Beans is the future of Man U
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Fred arranged his wedding for the first week of pre season and they’ve let him off with it, absolute joke club

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Fred arranged his wedding for the first week of pre season and they’ve let him off with it, absolute joke club

Did he invite Barney?

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
They we bell served if they could pull of a swap of Pogba for James
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
I don't know why you'd have to fuck Earth to get beans, but I'm sure Earth wasn't Lingard's mom name...
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
Don't give it away, make him work for it!
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
The Beansman himself just got into it with Pogba apparently (although the video looks like nothing)

Nothing, eh... You must be referring to the Manchester United 2018/19 Season Review?

Online ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
All these people together mate.

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
I always thought he was calling Rashford 'Beans' in the video.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

As in ‘you’re earning so much fucking money you could buy lots of beans’?

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
Has beans

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Has beans

Getting to the stage where most of this squad are never have beans.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
New sleeve sponsor.

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.

Why do you call him beans?

Something just triggered one day just to call him Beans. I started calling him Rash beans, or bean sprout. I don't know why, honestly. He doesn't answer to Rashy. He'll call me Jessparagus.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/11337754/jesse-lingard-reveals-all-about-his-manchester-united-team-mates
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

Something just triggered one day just to call him Beans. I started calling him Rash beans, or bean sprout. I don't know why, honestly. He doesn't answer to Rashy. He'll call me Jessparagus.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/11337754/jesse-lingard-reveals-all-about-his-manchester-united-team-mates

And this guy earns £300k a week  :o

Offline an fear dearg

• Legacy Fan

Honest to fuck this is just so mad!!!  He is a self indulgent little prick....I bet he had on his Facebook when he was about 13 that his employment was as 'a full time mad bastard' .....a belt round that weasly little rat face with a navvy shovel would be what he needs.

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I don't see why the beanster isn't at Ole's door demanding the same money as his fellow young prodigy to be honest.
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
Paul Pogba: Man Utd midfielder's agent hopes for 'satisfying solution'

More discontent from Pogba and his greasy agent, publicly restating his desire to leave while criticising the club for, erm, saying nothing I guess?

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Lemina?

An odd one this.  I quite like him.... but he’s never kicked on to become the player he could be, hw always lols like he’s playing without hitting his best form.

A really strange choice I think.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Sweet baby Jebus.

They must have a huge kindergarten where Ole comes to pick Jessparagus,Beans and the other kids up when it's time for their (play)training and then after drops them off for a nice napnap.

« Last Edit: July 9, 2019, 08:55:00 pm by Tobelius »

Offline bravoco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never made the 1st team

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
 I'm still stunned they didn't just wait out the season, thank Solskjaer and give Pochettino a wheelbarrow full of cash. One thing when your most high-profile players want out (De Gea, Pogba), another when even the likes of Lindelof wants out

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
I'm still stunned they didn't just wait out the season, thank Solskjaer and give Pochettino a wheelbarrow full of cash. One thing when your most high-profile players want out (De Gea, Pogba), another when even the likes of Lindelof wants out

Same here.

It seems that the entirely predictable new manager bounce really sucked them in. Everyone but them knew it would fizzle out, but they appointed Oleh on the strength of it.  :rollseyes

Now the rats are all jumping off the sinking ship.  :wave
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
And this guy earns picks up £300k a week  :o
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Aye, well corrected  ;D

Offline afc tukrish

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four

Wouldn't be a bad thread title change...

When Even the Likes of Lindelof Wants Out... :D