Author Topic: BT Sport  (Read 184236 times)

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
Re: BT Sport - home of the Champions League
« Reply #800 on: January 30, 2014, 11:18:36 pm »
Sky?
No I was thinking probably one of the poor women that worked with them and had to put up with such shite.

micheal Owen when he sees this vid  ;D

:lmao

Offline Dingle Red

• Legacy Fan
  • we all live in the red and white kop
« Reply #801 on: January 30, 2014, 11:28:54 pm »
Gray sues Murdoch, Murdoch Bums Gray all over the Gaff.

Offline Camarero25

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #802 on: January 30, 2014, 11:36:01 pm »

Mother of fucking god. That is unreal.

:lmao

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #803 on: January 30, 2014, 11:39:49 pm »
That's either from our cup final against Arsenal in 2001 or the one the season after.

Basically they've been getting away with that shit for a long time prior to the Sian Massey stuff.

Okay you win that round.
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Online drmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #804 on: January 30, 2014, 11:42:53 pm »
Wow, that Andy Gray video. I'm all for a bit if innocent misogyny, but, my god, that guy despises women.

Given the age of the video, I'm going out on a limb, and say I reckon the person at sky who has it out for him, is the female presenter in that video, I've got a complete blank on her name, she tends to do nightshifts.

She would have had to put up with that shite the longest.

Also, I feel sorry for Keyes, since I reckon he was probably only guilty of going along with it, and not dong something about it.

Offline Kadian

• Trolling along... The Specious One. Whistles the Liquidator as he types disparaging comments about Mario Balotelli So utterly predictable, Moreno's best mate
  • Legacy Fan
  • We're coming
« Reply #805 on: January 30, 2014, 11:43:39 pm »
I don't get it, who exactly is releasing these videos?

The timing couldn't be more clear, when you want to figure out the motives behind it.

Offline HighSix

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #806 on: January 30, 2014, 11:45:43 pm »
Also, I feel sorry for Keyes, since I reckon he was probably only guilty of going along with it, and not dong something about it.

Really? I saw it more Keyes being the instigator & Gray his little monkey going along with it. It was Keyes in one of the previous video going on about smashing it, hanging out the back ect ect I seem to remember but not seen it in a while.

Online drmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #807 on: January 30, 2014, 11:48:08 pm »
Really? I saw it more Keyes being the instigator & Gray his little monkey going along with it. It was Keyes in one of the previous video going on about smashing it, hanging out the back ect ect I seem to remember but not seen it in a while.

Yeah, probably because Gray was his meal ticket, and the foundation for his success.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #808 on: January 30, 2014, 11:56:10 pm »
Wow, that Andy Gray video. I'm all for a bit if innocent misogyny, but, my god, that guy despises women.

Given the age of the video, I'm going out on a limb, and say I reckon the person at sky who has it out for him, is the female presenter in that video, I've got a complete blank on her name, she tends to do nightshifts.

Claire Tomlinson.  Nah, it's someone at a very senior level, someone who would have access to all recordings, not just the on-air stuff.   That person kept their powder dry for a while before using these at just the right times. The first set of videos a couple of years ago were released on youtube by a new user, kept up for a week so everyone could see them and mirror them, and then the user deleted the account.  Now he's just emailed the Football Ramble.

It's absolutely expert sniping. Every shot's a bullseye and you know he has a big supply of bullets.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #809 on: January 30, 2014, 11:56:18 pm »
Wow
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Offline Kop10

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #810 on: January 30, 2014, 11:56:39 pm »
Pair of old men acting like schoolboys. Cringey stuff.

Neither of them had a chance with her anyway acting like that. Embarrassing really.
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too. One year we came second." - Bob Paisley

Offline Bird Bird Bird The Bird Is The Word

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brace for Impact
« Reply #811 on: January 31, 2014, 12:05:36 am »

If anyone is a monkey it's Keys...

It's funny because Gray probably thought it was safe to come back but you know whoever it leaking these videos has a library of these, probably shuffles through them, like a record collection, wondering which one will be released next "Hmmm, I like later 'smash it' stuff but the earlier muff material was far less gratuitous and more subtle".
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 12:07:44 am by Das Liverpool »

Offline Cruicky

• Anny Roader
  • Moves like Agger
« Reply #812 on: January 31, 2014, 12:24:39 am »

It's Keyes who starts the "tits out" song in that video, is it not?
I'm very aroused.

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #813 on: January 31, 2014, 12:47:49 am »
What the actual fuck? How dim and pathetic are these two twats?

Offline Rob K

• He is the one and only! Naked and caked in mud
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ron Fucking Swanson
« Reply #814 on: January 31, 2014, 12:56:17 am »
Okay you win that round.

I was sad enough to notice the AXA sponsor boards, i think "win" may be too strong a word. :P
Give me all the bacon and eggs you have...

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #815 on: January 31, 2014, 02:07:13 am »

Oh?

Offline Bird Bird Bird The Bird Is The Word

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brace for Impact
« Reply #816 on: January 31, 2014, 02:25:08 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LS37SNYjg8w" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LS37SNYjg8w</a>

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #817 on: January 31, 2014, 02:50:31 am »
A misogynist is a man who hates women. A woman who hates men can be described as a misandrist, and the corresponding noun is misandry. But however prevalent the attitudes described by these words may be, the words themselves aren't common. There are currently only 23 examples of misandrist in the Oxford English Corpus, while misogynist appears more than 1,200 times; 37 uses of  misandry are overshadowed by 1,592 examples of misogyny.
Women should hate men more or at least stop giving a shit about what they say.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #818 on: January 31, 2014, 10:13:12 am »
Those 'dark forces' that Keys mentioned a few years ago certainly don't seem to have disappeared. I was actually surprised BT Sport hired Gray back (obviously to test the water and see the reaction before they decide to get him permanently) - I don't think he's all that great and they should know there'd be kind of a backlash even without this video. That said, he is a big name and may pique some people's interest. Ah well, hopefully BT won't bring him back now. That video makes for pretty painful viewing despite pretty much knowing what was coming.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline AB LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #819 on: January 31, 2014, 10:20:30 am »
Couple of lady killers there.

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #820 on: January 31, 2014, 11:11:13 am »
That said, he is a big name and may pique some people's interest.
You can be sure of that, when it was announced he would be returning to satellite TV my Facebook wall lit up with people welcoming him back.  You have to remember the man is almost nostalgic to the "Sky generation". Back in the day if you were lucky enough to have Sky his enthusiastic voice was the soundtrack to it and if you didnt it meant you got to head to the pub and watch games on the big screen with a decent atmosphere and maybe a bottle of coke and a packet of crisps. That stuff is etched on peoples minds and I think its a good reason why he will continue to be liked by a very large chunk of the viewership.

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
« Reply #821 on: January 31, 2014, 12:59:56 pm »
You can be sure of that, when it was announced he would be returning to satellite TV my Facebook wall lit up with people welcoming him back.  You have to remember the man is almost nostalgic to the "Sky generation". Back in the day if you were lucky enough to have Sky his enthusiastic voice was the soundtrack to it and if you didnt it meant you got to head to the pub and watch games on the big screen with a decent atmosphere and maybe a bottle of coke and a packet of crisps. That stuff is etched on peoples minds and I think its a good reason why he will continue to be liked by a very large chunk of the viewership.
Sad really because he's just a daft old bluenose twat. Still, people rate Neville as a pundit too so what the fuck do I know?

Online lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #822 on: January 31, 2014, 01:18:31 pm »
Hopefully thats finished off any comeback for the bitter shaved ape.
A dinosaur left well in the past.

Online lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #823 on: January 31, 2014, 01:20:20 pm »

Keyes looks slightly uncomfortable once Gray tries to get the chant going. Still a shithouse though.

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #824 on: February 7, 2014, 06:30:37 pm »
Fuck, totally forgot to order BT...just did it online. What are the chances I'll have it before the game tomorrow? And do I need my sky box connected to a phone line?

Edit: activated about 20 mins ago and didn't' need it to be connected to a land line, although the wireless is on..
« Last Edit: February 7, 2014, 08:25:58 pm by buzzing »
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #825 on: February 13, 2014, 02:51:45 pm »
Gray is co-commentating on our FA Cup game at the weekend.

Offline JG-7

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #826 on: February 16, 2014, 06:44:19 pm »
Who's bright idea was it to have the post match analysis on a little stand outside the ground next to boozed up fans and not expect foul language/chants. Added to that I can't hear a thing what's going on, reckon they'll get a fair few complaints.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #827 on: February 16, 2014, 06:44:29 pm »
They are pretty lame but they have that European show nailed. Julien Laurens and David Ginola hosting.

Offline TheGOAT

• Gruff handbagger
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #828 on: February 16, 2014, 07:04:21 pm »
Arghh wheres James Richardson? Ginola seems to be on everything now and he cant present.

Offline jameshay

• Kopite
« Reply #829 on: February 16, 2014, 07:06:13 pm »
They are pretty lame but they have that European show nailed. Julien Laurens and David Ginola hosting.

the european show is great. James Richardson, Laurens, Horncastle and Honigstein (sp) are all great.

However they should have left the presenting to Laurens tonight in Richardsons abscence.

Ginola sounds like he is presenting eurotrash.
poetry in motion

Offline Popcorn

• Sore bollocks
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's attached to your rod Motherlicker
« Reply #830 on: February 16, 2014, 07:06:34 pm »
Aye, severe lack of Richardson. He gone for good or a temporary thing?

Offline jameshay

• Kopite
« Reply #831 on: February 16, 2014, 07:07:41 pm »
Aye, severe lack of Richardson. He gone for good or a temporary thing?

just off today.
poetry in motion

Offline phonic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #832 on: February 16, 2014, 07:12:31 pm »
Will they be emphasising how much the Champions League matters? Lost count how many times I heard the presenter say that today.

Offline TheGOAT

• Gruff handbagger
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #833 on: February 16, 2014, 07:21:47 pm »
This is comically bad, not his fault as he's new to this and it isnt his first language but still. Painfully wooden and awkward.

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #834 on: February 16, 2014, 07:23:20 pm »
Got to say having Gray in the commentary box today was a damn sight better than having Owen. Gray commentates naturally as he knows what he's doing. With Owen it seems like he's talking off a script or at the very least has a sheet in front of him with shite cliches and his wikipedia page on it.

Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Online Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #835 on: February 16, 2014, 07:42:20 pm »
They're both tossers, and both communicate solely via the medium of worn-out footballing cliches. Andy Gray doesn't sound like he's on mogadon, which trumps Owen in one way but they're both entertainment-free, personality vacuums. 

Just for his shitty behaviour at Sky, Gray should be off limits for any TV channel.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #836 on: February 16, 2014, 07:54:03 pm »
Think BT provide superior coverage to ITV.

Still not paying £15 a month though. Will continue to stream for free. Nice to hear Grey instead of Owen though.

Offline Hayer

• World Class Whinger. Sorry, winger.....or was I right the first time.....?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #837 on: February 16, 2014, 07:54:54 pm »
This is comically bad, not his fault as he's new to this and it isnt his first language but still. Painfully wooden and awkward.

So awkward i turned it off.

Online drmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #838 on: February 16, 2014, 08:35:22 pm »
just off today.

He goes for a week's skiing every year.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #839 on: February 16, 2014, 08:39:40 pm »
The studio outside was an extremely poor idea.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."