Author Topic: That awkward moment when...  (Read 18495 times)

Offline paddysour

• likes balls
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: That awkward moment when...
« Reply #240 on: December 6, 2013, 10:33:28 pm »
I remember reading in the paper that a teacher got the sack for not allowing a child to go to the toilet, who then pissed himself.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #241 on: December 6, 2013, 10:54:01 pm »
I remember reading in the paper that a teacher got the sack for not allowing a child to go to the toilet, who then pissed himself.

That teacher would then get a fucking punch if it was my kid.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #242 on: December 7, 2013, 12:29:08 pm »
I pissed myself once because the teacher wouldn't let me go to the toilet. Must have been in Primary 5, as the teacher had a green blackboard. Asked the witch about 10 times in the space of half an hour. Eventually stood up and said of she doesn't let me go, I'm going to do it there and then because I can't hold it in any longer. Fucking c*nt still said no. So I pissed there and then.
I was about 13 or 14 and my stomach was turning right over in class. I kept saying to the teacher that he had to let me go to the toilet. Sadistic fucker wouldn't. It got to the point where I thought: 'If I don't go now I will shit myself.' So I just got up and went. I'm down the hallway and the teacher comes out the other end shouting at me to come back, but there's no fucking chance given the concoction that was cruising through my lower bowel.

I got into the toilet and just let rip. Awful it was. Squelchy and wet as fuck. Like a spray gun with a partial obstruction over the nozzle. The teacher actually poked his head round the toilet door to have a go too. What he was met with was a combination of sensory assaults that he mustn't have been able to deal with. Not only did it stink, truly stink, it was that awful hot stench that clings to the room. Coupled with the sound like a freshly opened bottle of ketchup and he just decided to retreat. I finished up, felt a lot better, went back to lesson. He didn't breath a word. That's it you beaut, I want you to memorise that noise and relive that festering stench every time you see me. Not awkward, just had my memory jogged by some other stories in here. Awkward for him maybe.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #243 on: December 7, 2013, 12:38:03 pm »
I used to work at a school where we were threatened with disciplinary action if we let kids go to the loo (it did cause huge problems, as most never came back).

Then, a kid wet themselves, and the member of staff was threatened with disciplinary action.

You can't win!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TomMorganLittle

• Kopite
  • -P-U-N-X-
« Reply #244 on: December 7, 2013, 12:39:54 pm »
I'm always walking past people at work who I don't like and they don't like me although we've never actually told each other. It's always awkward.
-P-U-N-X-

Bastion of Invincibility