Author Topic: Mingebags  (Read 256297 times)

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
Re: Mingebags
« Reply #1760 on: January 25, 2020, 08:56:11 am »
really?  Ill bow to your training of course, but I know a story of a guy moving in with a woman, and after proving he lived there by way of paying bills was able to make a claim?

Is the story of mine bullshit? It could be, as the story doesn't come from any horses mouths but village gossip

Yeah mate it's bull I'm afraid. If they pay directly to the deposit they can claim they have an interest in something called a resulting trust. If they didnt, but they come in later and pay the mortgage, or maybe something massive like pay for an extension, then they can claim they've an interest under a resulting trust. Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996.

Sorry to bore you :lmao
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #1761 on: January 25, 2020, 09:05:23 am »
Yeah mate it's bull I'm afraid. If they pay directly to the deposit they can claim they have an interest in something called a resulting trust. If they didnt, but they come in later and pay the mortgage, or maybe something massive like pay for an extension, then they can claim they've an interest under a resulting trust. Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996.

To much reality here. :D

I worked with a bloke who had his sarnies wrapped in the same piece of grease proof paper every day for years.

Mingebag or environmentally conscious?

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1762 on: January 25, 2020, 10:42:18 am »
To much reality here. :D

I worked with a bloke who had his sarnies wrapped in the same piece of grease proof paper every day for years.

Mingebag or environmentally conscious?
Being strict vegetarian reading that almost made me puke.

Gross.

I bet you could smell him and his sardines from a mile away.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1763 on: January 25, 2020, 10:46:20 am »

Gross.

:lmao

This post had me confused as hell. Was thinking where did they mention if the sarnies had meat in them? And what the fuck do sardines have to do with it?  ;D

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1764 on: January 25, 2020, 10:48:26 am »

Gross.

Not sure about the sardines but he kept a household account notebook in his desk which gave us great hilarity.

He once took an aged aunt for lunch as he was due to inherit. He pushed the boat out and ordered a half bottle of house wine between him, wife, two daughters and aunt.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #1765 on: January 25, 2020, 10:57:28 am »

Gross.

Sarnies, aren't Sardines mate ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #1766 on: January 25, 2020, 10:58:42 am »
Sarnies, aren't Sardines mate ;D

He’s probably given up sarnies as well.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1767 on: January 25, 2020, 11:04:30 am »
He’s probably given up sarnies as well.

Nothing but plain cucumber on 20 seed loaf sarnies for him  ;D

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1768 on: January 25, 2020, 11:06:45 am »
Beggars and homeless are two different things. I know for a fact most in Liverpool are making a nice living out of well meaning but gullible/naive people. Ask anyone who has spent time in a homeless hostel, a mate of mine since junior school ended up in one and I dropped him off there a few times, many dont want help and not as many as you think have drug problems. Some people are more than happy to live day to day and have no responsibilities to them selves or wider society.
I like to spend 10 minutes or so talking to them when I can.

It was about 3 days before Christmas and it was really freezing cold and as I crossed the Gateshead Millennium bridge a lad was sitting on the ground with a blanket over himself.  The blanket looked brand new and his clothes were clean and tidy as was his hair.  He really did not look like he had spent the night there at all.  I'm talking away with him when he gave me a sob story about his Father kicking him out the house I was feeling sorry for him so I crossed back over the bridge and went along Newcastle Quayside to the Greggs there and bought him coffee, 2 hot pasties and 4 donuts.  I went back and gave them to him and spent another 10 minutes or so chatting.  The time I was there with him 4 seperate people stopped and gave him money, one of them gave him a fiver.  I said to him, 'you're doing all right, how much do you usually get in a day"?  He said on a week day usually about £80 but more on weekends, Sat and Sun usually about £150 a day"

I'm thinking, "fuck me, £700 a week, in the hand, tax free" and here's me buying you coffee and food.    :(

Another time I was walking through town and a woman, young, probably 20's was on the street begging and she looked really scruffy and freezing cold / miserable and I gave her all the change I had, not sure about £4 I think, I know there was a £2 coin in there.  Any way, about 15 minutes later I'm walking along the street and 3 people, 2 males and 1 female were walking towards me.  When I was level with them 1 of the males said 'have you got any change mate?  I said 'no, sorry I haven't (which was true cos I gave it to the lass earlier) and soon as I said that the female shouted, really loud 'WELL PISS OFF THEN"      :(

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1769 on: January 25, 2020, 11:08:15 am »
I had no idea what a sarnie was so took a wild guess at sardines haha    :P

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1770 on: January 25, 2020, 11:10:10 am »

Gross.

Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1771 on: January 25, 2020, 02:41:19 pm »
Not sure about the sardines but he kept a household account notebook in his desk which gave us great hilarity.

He once took an aged aunt for lunch as he was due to inherit. He pushed the boat out and ordered a half bottle of house wine between him, wife, two daughters and aunt.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1772 on: January 25, 2020, 02:45:28 pm »
They couldn't have had much.

Were they drinking the half bottle of wine out of shot glasses?     :D

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1773 on: January 25, 2020, 03:17:53 pm »

Thanks for the info  :thumbup
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1774 on: January 25, 2020, 03:26:38 pm »
They couldn't have had much.

Were they drinking the half bottle of wine out of shot glasses?     :D

Aunt Agatha probably got a wine glass to make sure she signed the will, the other four thimble measures.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1775 on: January 25, 2020, 05:50:59 pm »
I read the post a few minutes after it was posted yesterday and I'm still in shock that he asked how much the unborn twins were contributing.  :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao What kind of an absolute c*nt asks that?

Just read this. The response ran like this in my mind:

"What are they contributing?"
"Me not punching you in the face you tight c*nt"

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1776 on: January 25, 2020, 05:53:39 pm »
If a c*nt brother in law said that about my unborn kids I'd be having a word.

Then again, I'd probably not get the chance as my missus would have twatted her own brother for even coming close to suggesting such a comment.

People like this get away with it, and continue to do it, because people pussy foot around them and don't call them out on their shit.

Offline fingermouse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1777 on: February 1, 2020, 06:52:37 pm »
My mate went to maccies with his missus' aunt and uncle. The aunt buys a hamburger then produces a cheese slice from her handbag to make her own cheeseburger. [emoji23]

Sent from my J8210 using Tapatalk

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #1778 on: February 1, 2020, 11:54:54 pm »

What`s the view on giving beggars a few coins (or more)?

I generally do, most don`t seem to want food etc, but when i`ve done it with colleagues with me they just say "they`re not real beggars, they`re part of a gang". I`m not exactly going to stop and ask for their full CV or make sure they`re "good old-fashioned British beggars."

Isn`t it mingey not give them money if you have spare?

The Romanians in town get ignored by me and that blagging twat 10p Lee get told to fuck off by me a few nights ago. He's the Scouse lad outside Tescos on Smithdown. There s that black lad with his dog who walks around Smithdown and the top end of town that doesnt even try it on with me anymore.

I believe in equality and treating all blaggers equal.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #1779 on: February 2, 2020, 08:49:00 am »
Who is the mingebag here?

Last year I was walking along the Leeds/Liverpool canal near to where Melling meets Maghull when a collie dog started to follow me.

I just thought it's owner will be with him somewhere so just gave the dog a friendly pat and rub on the head etc

I walked further along and the dog was still with me.

So I stopped and waited for its owner to catch me up - no one came along.

So I shouted 'hello' 'is this your dog' out loud hoping someone would hear me - nothing. And no one around either only some random people out for the day.

Anyhoo, I saw that the dog had a collar and on that collar was a metal 'badge' (whatever its called) with its name on and a contact phone number so I rang the number and this fella said 'Great! Can you bring him here...' and gave me an address.

I googled the address and walked the dog back home (it was quite happy to stay by my side - lovely dog).

It was about 4 miles and I arrived at this massive house on Beech Road Aughton (don't worry mods I won't give the full address).

There was a Range Rover and another 4x4 car on the drive so I didn't know why he couldn't have driven out to pick the dog up - anyway, I was there now so.

I knocked on the door and said to the guy 'Here's (dog's name). He must have got lost and just started to follow me'.

And the guy said 'Yes, he's always doing that - thank you. We'll have to make sure we close the gates in future ha ha!' and then said 'Take care mate, thanks again, cheers!' And closed the door - not in my face but y'know.

Now I wasn't after any monetary reward (yes, I was) but it did make me feel like I was one of his staff returning his dog!

I walked away feeling a bit bemused and pissed off too.

Now we don't do good deeds just to be rewarded but kin el, big house, nice area, 4x4 cars - but he did say thanks I guess.

Am I wrong expecting someone, who's obviously not short of a few quid, to at least give me a flim?

Or am I the mingebag because if it would've been a little old lady on a council estate then I would have refused a reward full stop!

Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #1780 on: February 2, 2020, 09:28:44 am »
Am I wrong expecting someone, who's obviously not short of a few quid, to at least give me a flim?

Or am I the mingebag because if it would've been a little old lady on a council estate then I would have refused a reward full stop!

If I understood right, you would've refused a reward if it was an old lady because you were returning the runaway dog.
So whats changed now? You were returning a runaway dog. Why should the social status of the recipient of a good deed, determine if (and how much) you must be rewarded?
You did what you had to do. As far as I am concerned, you earned good karma points and thats it. Nothing to do with the idea of a mingebag.
« Last Edit: February 2, 2020, 09:30:17 am by ChaChaMooMoo »

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1781 on: February 2, 2020, 09:54:52 am »
Returning someone’s dog out of expecting a reward is defo mingebaggery ;D
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1782 on: February 2, 2020, 11:58:22 am »
Quote from: ChaChaMooMoo
If I understood right, you would've refused a reward if it was an old lady because you were returning the runaway dog.
So whats changed now? You were returning a runaway dog. Why should the social status of the recipient of a good deed, determine if (and how much) you must be rewarded?
You did what you had to do. As far as I am concerned, you earned good karma points and thats it. Nothing to do with the idea of a mingebag.

Good point.

Quote from: fucking appalled

Ha ha  ;D  but I wasn't expecting a reward until I saw the house - I would've returned the dog anyway.

Mind, I could have kept the dog as he seemed happy in my company  ;D

Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1783 on: February 2, 2020, 12:03:28 pm »

Perilously close to dognapping I'd say, never mind mingebaggery.

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1784 on: February 2, 2020, 01:45:41 pm »
If he knew you were 4 miles away when you found the dog then he's a twat for making you walk the dog back that far.

Offline liverbloke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1785 on: February 2, 2020, 02:41:25 pm »
If he knew you were 4 miles away when you found the dog then he's a twat for making you walk the dog back that far.

You know what, I don't even think I said where I was - I said something like 'I've found your dog and rang this number' and it went from there.

Thinking about it now it was a long way - well, maybe 3 miles - and why was the dog on the canal in the first place?

And how long was he going to wait before checking on the dog?

Flippin eck - maybe I should've rang the RSPCA!

As I've said, it was an absolutely lovely dog - friendly, didn't bark, trusted me.

Here it is with a woman (I've cropped her face from the photo) giving me directions to the road.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1786 on: February 2, 2020, 02:42:59 pm »
Maybe the owner is such a mingebag that he just chucks the dog in the car when he goes shopping and just lets it out wherever, and waits for someone to return him so he doesn’t have to walk it.

Offline Tame_Impala

• You wanna know why I always think I’m right?
  • Main Stander
  • I'll tell you why...
« Reply #1787 on: February 3, 2020, 11:04:13 am »

Last year I was walking along the Leeds/Liverpool canal near to where Melling meets Maghull when a collie dog started to follow me.

I just thought it's owner will be with him somewhere so just gave the dog a friendly pat and rub on the head etc

So I shouted 'hello' 'is this your dog' out loud hoping someone would hear me - nothing. And no one around either only some random people out for the day.

Anyhoo, I saw that the dog had a collar and on that collar was a metal 'badge' (whatever its called) with its name on and a contact phone number so I rang the number and this fella said 'Great! Can you bring him here...' and gave me an address.

I googled the address and walked the dog back home (it was quite happy to stay by my side - lovely dog).

It was about 4 miles and I arrived at this massive house on Beech Road Aughton (don't worry mods I won't give the full address).

There was a Range Rover and another 4x4 car on the drive so I didn't know why he couldn't have driven out to pick the dog up - anyway, I was there now so.

I knocked on the door and said to the guy 'Here's (dog's name). He must have got lost and just started to follow me'.

And the guy said 'Yes, he's always doing that - thank you. We'll have to make sure we close the gates in future ha ha!' and then said 'Take care mate, thanks again, cheers!' And closed the door - not in my face but y'know.

Now I wasn't after any monetary reward (yes, I was) but it did make me feel like I was one of his staff returning his dog!

Now we don't do good deeds just to be rewarded but kin el, big house, nice area, 4x4 cars - but he did say thanks I guess.

If that was my dog then I'd be giving the person who found it £10/20 for a couple of pints or a crate of lager at least.

You'd have saved the fella a good few quid because if it ended up getting put into a kennel the council charge you around £100 to get it back

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #1788 on: February 3, 2020, 11:12:28 am »

So used to this thread that I expected this story to end with it turning out the fella does this on the regular as a cheap way of avoiding to pay a dog walking service. ;D

Offline gwalk

• Legacy Fan
  • ní fheicfidh tú ag siúl ina n-aonar
« Reply #1789 on: February 3, 2020, 11:57:12 am »
was out for a drink the other night, she said oh stay for another one, ill get them...

she orders 2 drinks and then sits their expecting me to pay for them... like i'll gladly buy ya a drink but dont offer then expect me to pay for it

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #1790 on: February 3, 2020, 12:01:21 pm »
was out for a drink the other night, she said oh stay for another one, ill get them...

she orders 2 drinks and then sits their expecting me to pay for them... like i'll gladly buy ya a drink but dont offer then expect me to pay for it

;) haha so she meant "don't worry, I will order them if you do the rest"

Magnanimous!

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1791 on: February 3, 2020, 04:02:50 pm »
also a lot of people would have found it massively insulting if they were offered money for that

Offline liverbloke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1792 on: February 19, 2020, 05:44:17 pm »
Just came out of Homebargains and they didn't charge me for a pack of Wagon Wheels  ;)

I could have went back in and told them but I thought 'well in' and gladly took them home   ;D

Am I a 95 pence worth of mingebaggery?

...and whoever wants a free Wagon Wheel put your hand up  :wave

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1793 on: February 19, 2020, 09:52:02 pm »
Just came out of Homebargains and they didn't charge me for a pack of Wagon Wheels  ;)

I could have went back in and told them but I thought 'well in' and gladly took them home   ;D

Barely worth charging you for them anyway. Wagon wheels? More like wagon viscounts.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #1794 on: February 19, 2020, 10:08:21 pm »

If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #1795 on: February 19, 2020, 11:45:07 pm »

Can do a boss impression of Sweep

Was always getting asked to do it when i was younger. Would have everyone in bulk

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1796 on: February 20, 2020, 01:25:08 pm »

4 Miles :lmao

You're a fucking mug for agreeing to walk that far.

If it was me I'd have said you can either come and collect him now from my current location or he's coming to mine where you can also come and collect him, or somewhere mutually convenient like a pub or something.

I say that because if that was my pet I'd be absolutely going out of my mind in the first place and would feel indebted with gratitude to the person that found him. How long does it take a dog to run 4 fucking miles anyway? He must have been missing for ages and the bloke hasn't even left his house yet?

Offline liverbloke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1797 on: February 20, 2020, 02:10:39 pm »

If it was me I'd have said you can either come and collect him now from my current location or he's coming to mine where you can also come and collect him, or somewhere mutually convenient like a pub or something.

I say that because if that was my pet I'd be absolutely going out of my mind in the first place and would feel indebted with gratitude to the person that found him. How long does it take a dog to run 4 fucking miles anyway? He must have been missing for ages and the bloke hasn't even left his house yet?

Yeh, I think I was just caught up in the moment and just acted like a robot  ;D

I was on the canal again the other day and a big hard fella walking his look-a-like dog came toward me and the dog went to sniff my balls - yes, they were inside my jeans - and this guy just absolutely twatted the dog in the belly!

Man it sounded like he'd hit a punch bag. The dog yelped but in a way that he was used to getting a kick - if you know what I mean.

I said to the guy - too big to confront really - 'hey mate that's alright he was just checking me out' and the guy just smiled at me and nodded and continued his walk.

Further on down the canal a rat ran out in front of me, stopped and stood his ground - I'd had enough of confrontation by then and just turned around and went home  ;D

Offline The Bournemouth Red

• 43 year old Muppet fan and proud. I decide. And so does my wife!
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 times and counting
« Reply #1798 on: February 21, 2020, 08:42:56 pm »
Yeh, I think I was just caught up in the moment and just acted like a robot  ;D

I was on the canal again the other day and a big hard fella walking his look-a-like dog came toward me and the dog went to sniff my balls - yes, they were inside my jeans - and this guy just absolutely twatted the dog in the belly!

Man it sounded like he'd hit a punch bag. The dog yelped but in a way that he was used to getting a kick - if you know what I mean.

I said to the guy - too big to confront really - 'hey mate that's alright he was just checking me out' and the guy just smiled at me and nodded and continued his walk.

Further on down the canal a rat ran out in front of me, stopped and stood his ground - I'd had enough of confrontation by then and just turned around and went home  ;D

Not a ball sniffing rat, then?
Falling down, getting up, always Red.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1799 on: February 21, 2020, 09:25:55 pm »

How long does it take a dog to run 4 fucking miles anyway?
A Border Collie can do 30mph     :)