Author Topic: CL Sevilla 3 -3 LFC (Firmino 2 30, Mane 21 Ben Yedder 50, 60 (Pen) Pizzaro 93 )  (Read 86233 times)

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
That ball boy needs doing...wheres Hazard?
Yup - quick enough then wasn't he :wanker

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss We got a FK.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
72 Milner runs past a Sevilla player and he goes down from the draft. Freekick of course. Muriel on for the divers.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
Offside trap keeping us in this so far  :o

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
74 The subs from Klopp have settled us down a bit. Could do with a 4th now.
Love Ren & Stimpy

• Legacy Fan
Over to jillc
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
74 The subs from Klopp have settled us down a bit. Could do with a 4th now.
We're only allowed three subs, WIllie :wave

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
76' Crucial final fifteen minutes up ahead now, game is a bit calmer.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

• Legacy Fan
We're only allowed three subs, WIllie :wave

But we could do with a 4th.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
77' Lovren puts it out for a corner, we get it away and Salah counters with the ball. Wth? We mess it up.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
78' Salah continues to probe it takes two Sevilla players to take the ball from him.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
77' Lovren puts it out for a corner, we get it away and Salah counters with the ball. Wth? We mess it up.
Last second block by Sevilla defender. We didn't score from the corner. Did Milner take it?  :-X

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
79' Gomez does well to put the ball out, but Sevilla will have a throw in

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
80' Correa comes on for Sevilla. Mane goes close down the other end.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
81' Ref books Can.

• Legacy Fan
That should have been in from Mané. Great chance.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
Fuck you ref, just fuck you

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
81' Ref books Can.
...presumably for exerting a gravitational influence on the Sevillan Orange Dropper. Another decision bought off the ref.

• Legacy Fan
How the fuck is that a yellow for Can? :lmao
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Fuck you ref, just fuck you
Appaling decision dreadful
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
82' Gomez gets the ball away, Sevilla attack again comes to nothing, but then we kick it long and it goes back to Sevilla. But Karius has it.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
Just a point of order here - what the MERRY FUCK is the use of those extra officials?!?!?! The Sevillan lad dove later than Tom Daley with a hangover RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM and still the penno was given?! Joke.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
They are carving us open like a swiss army knife through a.......well..............orange...........

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
84' Sevilla continues to probe. Sevilla offside.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
Squeaky bum time....

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
85' We need to close down in midfield this is where all their play is coming from.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
86' Alex is on for Salah no goal for the Egyptian god today.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Just a point of order here - what the MERRY FUCK is the use of those extra officials?!?!?! The Sevillan lad dove later than Tom Daley with a hangover RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM and still the penno was given?! Joke.

There was one early on this half that the ball clearly went out for a GK, yet play continued and they got a corner...Lovren was even remonstrating with the 5th or whatever the fuck he is official. It was right in front of the waster!
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
87' Some nice play by Mane there, I think Alex wanted the ball, but Mane was pulled there.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
86' Alex is on for Salah no goal for the Egyptian god today.
Ox on in Spain. Just to remind you that all injuries to Matadors are avoidable  :-X

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
88' Sevilla continue to look for chances, hold on Redmen not much time left.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
87' Some nice play by Mane there, I think Alex wanted the ball, but Mane was pulled there.
And nothing was given of course

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
88' Sevilla continue to look for chances, hold on Redmen not much time left.
Waddawethink? Ref to add 5?

• Legacy Fan
Ref to add 7 minutes.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
89' Yes Liverpool get a free kick at last. Take your time boys.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
4 according to Steve McManamanmanmanamanmanmanmanan

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
90' Four minutes for us to survive. Come on Redmen

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
Sadio looking goosed