Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
1990 - I was fortunate enough to be there to see us win it, taking it all for granted as an 12 year old.

2001 - I think a young Kirkland had a stormer for them. Far Mac confirmed their relegation with his late free kick.2007 was one of those line ups Rafa picked between big European games.Think he did the same at Fulham which helped them stay up ahead of Warnock’s Sheffield United.

2012 - Suarez and Norwich, what a combination!

2015 - no recollection!

2016 - this k their mad celebrations woukd us up a bit. Blew them away in the second leg.

2018 - think we had a k in it wobble that meant taking CL qualification to the final day..

Thanks For Your Memories
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by JackWard33 on Today at 10:23:23 am »
I keep saying it, but they're different situations.

Getting subbed OFF with a cob on is normal and common and understandable. Getting subbed ON with one - especially when your own form has been abysmal and you're supposed to be a leader and example in the team - isn't normal or justifiable behaviour.

Fine it’s not normal or justifiable behavior …. What do you want to happen next?
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Are you enjoying it?
« Last post by SouthDerryLaggo on Today at 10:21:24 am »
I can't say I'm enjoying it. It's been that way for a while. The more the game changes, the more it loses its soul - and the c*nts in charge are hell-bent on adding change after change.

Of course, the shitshow of April has amplified it all, but even if we had won a quadruple this year, I'm one or two more major changes from packing it in. If City get off again, that would likely be the final straw for me.

I don't think I'd quit watching football, but I'd probably start following lower-level football more often.
Not enjoying it, Liverpool was the only redeeming thing about football for me, Hoping for a big GAA summer though your lads ruined it last week
Give over Al. We took a calculated risk in signing him hoping he'd improve and he didn't. We have given him two seasons of support and he's no better now than day one.

Hes had a few flashes of brilliance but he doesn't deliver anywhere near as mud as we need if we want to be fighting for trophies.

He has failed. It is sad but it's a fact.

Complete and utter bullshit.
Fond memories of this tie as got to see both legs. Love a European semi-final and this was a belter. High up in their stadium, the travelling Reds were in good spirits despite the 1-0 defeat. “Relax…We’ll turn things around at Anfield” was the general mood, epitomised by a long and VERY loud rendition of Three Little Birds as we were waiting to be let out. Great little town as well, very friendly locals.

The return leg I ended up in a cracking seat in the main stand, low down, half way line. Really good atmosphere too, in fact that campaign had fantastic atmospheres in general due to the teams we played and the results we got. Shame about the final, but still really fond memories of that Europa League campaign. The excitement of having Jürgen, unbelievable bus welcomes. The place was buzzing. Cheered me up no end thinking back to that, cheers! :)

Cheers for the Video   :champ
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Are you enjoying it?
« Last post by deano2727 on Today at 10:19:54 am »
I can't say I'm enjoying it. It's been that way for a while. The more the game changes, the more it loses its soul - and the c*nts in charge are hell-bent on adding change after change.

Of course, the shitshow of April has amplified it all, but even if we had won a quadruple this year, I'm one or two more major changes from packing it in. If City get off again, that would likely be the final straw for me.

I don't think I'd quit watching football, but I'd probably start following lower-level football more often.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by kvarmeismydad on Today at 10:16:56 am »
Also, what's probably pissed him off even further after being dropped was sitting watching Elliott's first half performance. He gave the ball away a few times and one was a dangerous counter. He wasn't very brave in an attacking sense and kept giving the ball back. He might have felt the pressure of Salahs strop you never know.

I'm guessing he would have expected to come on sooner rather than later and getting on after 80 minutes would again be another little thing that's wound him up.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Youth and Under 23 Thread
« Last post by Boston Bosox on Today at 10:15:25 am »
PREMIER LEAGUE 2
SUN 28 APRIL — 13:00

KIRKBY ACADEMY

Liverpool
V
Arsenal
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Darwin Núñez (Darwin Gabriel Núñez Ribeiro)
« Last post by Jake on Today at 10:15:22 am »
Origi was worth ten Nunezes. Good old Divock.
Checked out JK Rowling's favourite series, Baby Reindeer. Surprisingly for a Netflix production, it wasn't dishonest and over-dramatised. Seeing broken and traumatised people make bad decisions always leaves one with a sense of gratitude for one's own life, and this had that effect.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10