Author Topic: VAR! Video Assistant Referee & Shite Referees in General  (Read 1343125 times)

Online Adeemo

• surreally arsed
  • Legacy Fan
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
Re: VAR! Video Assistant Referee & Shite Referees in General
« Reply #25720 on: Today at 04:52:25 pm »
Taylor will say he was playing advantage, that is why his arm was sticking out. The minute the keeper rolled the ball out and Cody went for it, there was no longer an advantage.

All made up shite, but there you go.

If he played the advantage and then said it didn’t occur, the play would have restarted with a free kick after he stopped Gakpo scoring. He didn’t, he stopped Gakpo scoring for a non existent injury, that he created to save his and the keepers blushes. It’s a major error and possible cheating and Taylor should be investigated.
"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's got God on his side"

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #25721 on: Today at 05:01:09 pm »
If he played the advantage and then said it didn’t occur, the play would have restarted with a free kick after he stopped Gakpo scoring. He didn’t, he stopped Gakpo scoring for a non existent injury, that he created to save his and the keepers blushes. It’s a major error and possible cheating and Taylor should be investigated.

imagine how it would have felt if we hadn't dropped the points we had in recent games!

An absolute joke of a decision but as ever absolutely nothing will be done about it
« Last Edit: Today at 05:04:28 pm by Wabaloolah »
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25722 on: Today at 05:06:39 pm »
Who'd have thought one of our players being elbowed in the face and it somehow being our fault wouldnt be the maddest thing to happen to us this year. It's just a relentless pile of bullshit and cheating on and off the pitch. There are no limits to which they will not go.

I pity the new manager who doesnt know what's coming yet.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25723 on: Today at 05:52:08 pm »
Ref Watch on Monday should be funny as fuck as that worm Gallagher tries to explain this one. He'll tie himself in knots defending his mate.
Jurgen YNWA

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #25724 on: Today at 05:52:27 pm »

If Cody had stuck that away, VAR would've not been able to disallow it.

Bald headed prick shit himself and blew  :no

Of course they'd have disallowed it.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #25725 on: Today at 05:55:06 pm »
He blew before he could shot.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25726 on: Today at 06:08:39 pm »
He blew before he could shot.

I think what WAP means if Taylor doesn't blow, they couldn't disallow it. Taylor knew this, so he's blown the whistle to ensure the goal could not stand. He's a fucking cheat
Jurgen YNWA

Offline LFC_R_BOSS

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25727 on: Today at 06:12:18 pm »
I think what WAP means if Taylor doesn't blow, they couldn't disallow it. Taylor knew this, so he's blown the whistle to ensure the goal could not stand. He's a fucking cheat

Yep .it’s the worst cheating I’ve ever seen

No wonder jurgens had enough

Offline StigenKeegan

• Anny Roader
« Reply #25728 on: Today at 06:13:51 pm »
Can't wait for automatic offside next season. These c*nts take the piss.
At this point I think the most plausible explaination for the one year delay in implementing the automatic offside is that they needed to find a way to calibrate it so that it makes Liverpool players more offside than the rest. A team of dedicated coders working 24/7 to get it ready in time for next season...

Online kiwiscouser

• Anny Roader
« Reply #25729 on: Today at 06:32:19 pm »
This is where all the back covering comes in. Like Rugby, Taylor and the VAR should look at the replays together and VAR have the balls to say to Taylor, "you've missed that, its at least a yellow". But no, they just cheat.

It really is a cheats charter. It’s sickening

Online kiwiscouser

• Anny Roader
« Reply #25730 on: Today at 06:33:20 pm »
Yep .it’s the worst cheating I’ve ever seen

No wonder jurgens had enough

Honestly, I think half the reason why he is leaving is he gets this shit every week

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25731 on: Today at 07:55:44 pm »

My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline LFC_R_BOSS

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25732 on: Today at 08:34:17 pm »
Honestly, I think half the reason why he is leaving is he gets this shit every week

I think the spurs game did for him. He knows he’s fighting a battle v The refs and Man City . So what’s the point.

Online RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25733 on: Today at 08:57:38 pm »
I can see it and i'm calling it now...

They're gonna go the route of 'player protection', they're gonna paint it as him looking out for player welfare and make out 'sides and managers have been asking for more protection for their players' and make out this is an example of officials trying to implement that

Online rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #25734 on: Today at 09:12:23 pm »
 Taylor

The fucker should've been stood down after Everton Forest and he's had another fucking stinker today 

The Gakpo incident was as close as you can come to cheating as is possible
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25735 on: Today at 09:14:31 pm »
Gakpo hasn't half got Taylor out of the shit by not knocking that in you know

The fucker should've been stood down after Everton Forest and he's had another fucking stinker today 

Didn't pay much attention to it at the time but having seen it back, it looks pretty bad. Would love to hear the audio of it and Taylor's reasoning. I expect we'll get neither.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25736 on: Today at 09:19:01 pm »
Taylor actually looks at Ogbonna at one point when gakpos telling him as if to say 'look how awful he's being tell him'

The whistle didn't blow. It was open play, he blew the whistle for nothing

Jurgen Klopp

Online rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25737 on: Today at 09:19:43 pm »
Didn't pay much attention to it at the time but having seen it back, it looks pretty bad. Would love to hear the audio of it and Taylor's reasoning. I expect we'll get neither.

I've edited that version of what I said. He blew the whistle before Gakpo could finish it

Jurgen Klopp

Online rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25738 on: Today at 09:23:28 pm »
And then as the keeper was fine to carry on throwing the ball down for himself he actually takes it upon himself to bring on the physios

That's as bad as it fucking gets what the fuck

Jurgen Klopp

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25739 on: Today at 09:28:51 pm »
I've edited that version of what I said. He blew the whistle before Gakpo could finish it

Yeah. It won't get much traction because Gakpo didn't put it in the net but its just as bad as the decisions against Man City, Arsenal and Tottenham. Big game changing decisions that refs have made this season. Some other teams have had it as well.

No doubt we'll get told refs are better than ever though and are getting 99% of decisions correct or something.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25740 on: Today at 09:29:54 pm »
Ref Watch on Monday should be funny as fuck as that worm Gallagher tries to explain this one. He'll tie himself in knots defending his mate.

Has the incident even been mentioned in the UK press? I expect it'll never even make it to Dermot's desk.