Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2796606 times)

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Don't start this shit again or the thread will get locked

You know what people on here are like ;D

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
Well, we know nothing about this.  We don’t know if Manchester City knew of any of this other than the house party.

It’s really really not a good thing for us to get tribal over, it really isn’t.

What is worrying, is that potentially, a sex offender may have been released on bail only ot offend again. And if true, that’s awful for the victims.

That's why I'm trying to make it clear that I'm not discussing the allegations themselves, more that there should be as much scrutiny over what ManC knew and when as what Mendy is getting.  I suppose you're right that it will probably just devolve into ugliness.  But when you read this it's a whole different level from the money laundering/sportswashing and shouldn't just be hand waved away either.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
A premier league and international footballer has been remanded in custody charged with 4 counts of rape.   That's FACT.  Not "Them scousers" making things up, but an actual hard FACT

Whether he gets found guilty or not remains to be seen of course.  You just cant pretend this isn't serious and stop grown men and women wanting to talk about it.

This is much bigger news than that of Billionaire owned Abu Dhabi FC almost signed a Billionaire 36-year-old striker from Juventus and is likely going to go down as the biggest and most high profile criminal trial of a footballer...EVER.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Faro Financial Fairplayers
« Reply #17803 on: September 16, 2021, 07:41:53 pm »
Gonna open this, you know the rules and the consequences :)

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Faro Financial Fairplayers
« Reply #17804 on: September 16, 2021, 07:46:10 pm »

At least we can all laugh at Guardiola and his whining for some fans to turn up at the weekend in the right place now  ;D

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #17805 on: September 16, 2021, 07:47:06 pm »
At least we can all laugh at Guardiola and his whining for some fans to turn up at the weekend in the right place now  ;D

38k in a 55k stadium for the first CL game back with fans for 18 months :lmao
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #17806 on: September 16, 2021, 07:47:47 pm »
Manchester City fans tell Pep Guardiola to stick to coaching after support plea

‘I would like more people to come,’ said manager after win
Fans’ group feel he has needlessly inflamed situation

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/sep/16/manchester-city-fans-pull-up-pep-guardiola-for-comments-on-home-attendances
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17807 on: September 16, 2021, 07:49:27 pm »

Why was this shut down in the first place? Not enough support?

:D

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #17808 on: September 16, 2021, 07:49:39 pm »
Guardeliaola

Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17809 on: September 16, 2021, 07:49:51 pm »
38k in a 55k stadium for the first CL game back with fans for 18 months :lmao

Did you know that Covid ravaged the roadways and car parks?

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #17810 on: September 16, 2021, 07:56:21 pm »
Manchester City fans tell Pep Guardiola to stick to coaching after support plea

‘I would like more people to come,’ said manager after win
Fans’ group feel he has needlessly inflamed situation

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/sep/16/manchester-city-fans-pull-up-pep-guardiola-for-comments-on-home-attendances

Tell ya what though this line in that article is absolute rubbish:

The club has historically struggled to fill the stadium for European nights with many fans unconvinced by Uefa’s blue-ribbon, rebranded tournament and have even booed the anthem prior to kick-off.

They struggle to fill the stadium for any game. Everyone knows they pad attendance figures. They pretend to not like the CL as a convenient excuse. The fans are absolutely desperate to win it more than anything, partly because they think that it will finally give them some respect (it won’t like, but they can dream).

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #17811 on: September 16, 2021, 08:03:30 pm »
I'm so confused, they sell out every game, it's in the their accounts, yet Pep is asking fans to show up?

« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 08:05:37 pm by Chakan »

Online Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17812 on: September 16, 2021, 08:06:24 pm »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58586684

He [Guardiola] is absolutely the best coach in the world but, in the nicest possible way, I think maybe he should stick to that.

I like how the Secretary of the supporter's group thinks it's not the coach's business whether the fans turn up or not, as if it does not in any way affect the team's performance.

"People refer to the Etihad as the 'Emptyhad'. It's a little bit of fun by the opposition supporters but there's no justification for it.

Apart from the thousands of empty seats everyone can see on TV every home game.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 08:13:24 pm by Gili Gulu »
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17813 on: September 16, 2021, 08:06:41 pm »
I'm so confused, they sell out every game, it's in the their accounts, yet Pep is asking fans to show up? It's almost like they're lying when they say they sell out every game?

Traffic on the M60 and Ashton Old Road can be an utter nightmare, thousands get stuck for every home game in it and sadly miss the game.
Jurgen YNWA

Online Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17814 on: September 16, 2021, 08:12:34 pm »

The club has historically struggled to fill the stadium for European nights with many fans unconvinced by Uefa’s blue-ribbon, rebranded tournament and have even booed the anthem prior to kick-off.

They struggle to fill the stadium for any game. Everyone knows they pad attendance figures. They pretend to not like the CL as a convenient excuse. The fans are absolutely desperate to win it more than anything, partly because they think that it will finally give them some respect (it won’t like, but they can dream).

Manchester Guardian journalist twisting themselves into knots trying to put a positive spin on a story about a Manchester football club, what a surprise.
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17815 on: September 16, 2021, 08:15:23 pm »

Jurgen YNWA

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17816 on: September 16, 2021, 08:16:25 pm »
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17817 on: September 16, 2021, 08:22:45 pm »
What amuses me is that if they were truly secure in their own success the catcalls from rival fans wouldn't bother them.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17818 on: September 16, 2021, 08:24:42 pm »
They've taken 1000 seats away too for the advertising hoardings and still cannot fill the stadium.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17819 on: September 16, 2021, 08:29:45 pm »

I'm sure City fans would claim that that is a misleading photo, and was actually taken an hour before kick-off :P

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17820 on: September 16, 2021, 08:33:04 pm »
I'm sure City fans would claim that that is a misleading photo, and was actually taken an hour before kick-off :P

It was a kids game
Jurgen YNWA

Online A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #17821 on: September 16, 2021, 08:34:29 pm »
Pep's not the smartest, you can't fill seats when you don't have that many authentic fans.....

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17822 on: September 16, 2021, 08:35:27 pm »
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58588730

Nathan Ake's Dad dies after he scores his first champs league goal. He knew he was sick but turned out to do his job.. Respect and best regards.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 08:41:55 pm by red1977 »

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17823 on: September 16, 2021, 08:37:06 pm »

Nathan Ake's Dad dies after he scores his first champs league goal. He knew he was sick but turned out to do his job. Respect and best regards.

Sad to read that
Jurgen YNWA

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #17824 on: September 16, 2021, 08:45:18 pm »
That’s terrible.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17825 on: September 16, 2021, 08:53:59 pm »

So much on this.

But the line about fans being unconvinced about the rebranded tournament… they were never fucking in the old one.

Tiny tiny club.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #17826 on: September 16, 2021, 09:09:31 pm »

"People refer to the Etihad as the 'Emptyhad'. It's a little bit of fun by the opposition supporters but there's no justification for it.

:lmao
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Oldmanmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17827 on: September 16, 2021, 09:15:25 pm »
If City want to have a full ground every home game then they should build a smaller stadium.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #17828 on: September 16, 2021, 10:00:50 pm »

What is it with the insecure smaller clubs from Liverpool and Manchester?

Our own Bitters have their ridiculous "People's Club" slogan and the Manc Bitters have their "This is Our City" slogan too.

Desperate or what.  :wave
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #17829 on: September 16, 2021, 10:02:27 pm »
I hope even less fans go to watch them now.

There is no excitement to city. Why would you bother.

Sooner the stadium gets blown up by someone who calls in advance to make sure everyone is out, the better.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17830 on: September 16, 2021, 10:06:21 pm »
What is it with the insecure smaller clubs from Liverpool and Manchester?

Our own Bitters have their ridiculous "People's Club" slogan and the Manc Bitters have their "This is Our City" slogan too.

Desperate or what.  :wave

City aren't even as big as Everton, never mind Manchester United.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #17831 on: September 16, 2021, 10:10:45 pm »
City aren't even as big as Everton, never mind Manchester United.
True.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #17832 on: September 16, 2021, 10:22:52 pm »
They deserve more than just mocking at this point.

Nicholas McGeehan
@NcGeehan
 · 12h
A remarkable European Parliament resolution on the UAE has called on "international companies sponsoring Expo 2020 Dubai to withdraw their sponsorship and encourages Member States not to participate in the event"  in part due to its appalling mistreatment of Ahmed Mansoor

https://t.co/BmsJabP12b?amp=1

« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 10:26:15 pm by Dave McCoy »

Offline KirkVanHouten

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17833 on: September 16, 2021, 10:27:01 pm »
Those Pep comments really made me laugh. But by far the best bit, is all the justification they try to give. Their atmosphere was one of the worst I’ve ever seen in the CL. All the talk about difficulties getting there and into the ground aren’t unique to them. Every team has the same struggles and yet they are the only ones who never fill out their ground. It happens every year in the CL too

It’s truly hilarious when you consider what sort of atmosphere Newcastle or even Villa fans would bring to that fixture if they’d qualified in city’s place.

Online HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
« Reply #17834 on: September 16, 2021, 10:29:05 pm »
If City want to have a full ground every home game then they should build a smaller stadium.

I am sure they are planning on expanding their stadium? Is that so they can cook the books even more?

There is no reason why they should be expanding when they can’t even fill out what they have currently.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17835 on: September 16, 2021, 10:29:55 pm »
The attendance for the Wycome League Cup game will be a record low next week.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17836 on: September 16, 2021, 10:47:57 pm »
Bluemoon with the audacity to mock 7 times European Cup winners AC Milan because Klopp said the game was a proper Champions league Tie

A club with no European Cups to the name and are only in the tournament annually because of State finanancial doping, and their fanbase is mocking the mighty and great AC Milan status in football. :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17837 on: September 16, 2021, 10:51:44 pm »
AC Milan get more fans at San Siro playing Sassuolo than City would in a Champions League Final. Stay in your lane you smalltime c*nts. Come back when you have a European Trophy to your name, you know, the one we have six of.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #17838 on: September 16, 2021, 10:54:16 pm »

Nathan Ake's Dad dies after he scores his first champs league goal. He knew he was sick but turned out to do his job.. Respect and best regards.

Ah shit, that's really sad, he can't have been that old either, hope it was peaceful for him at least.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline JamesG L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17839 on: September 16, 2021, 11:04:37 pm »
Wowcher FC

Brilliant fusion of a billionaire state and a non existent fan base who don’t care.

Pep must go to bed knowing nobody cares about it, especially the Man City fans.
---It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money, a choice, right now, between fear and love-- william melvin hicks