Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2792948 times)

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Faro Financial Fairplayers
« Reply #18080 on: September 18, 2021, 05:30:58 pm »
Walker doesn’t ‘run into him’ Walker stretched his leg across his body and makes no contact with the ball
My point is that he doesn’t make contact with the ball because he can’t, Armstrong is falling in front of him.

Look this is the most boring argument ever, let’s just all be thankful these soulless mercenaries dropped points at home.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Faro Financial Fairplayers
« Reply #18081 on: September 18, 2021, 05:31:02 pm »
It beggars belief that they built a Commonwealth Games stadium in a place no one seems to be able to get to due to traffic and a host of other apparent issues. It's also weird how the away fans pretty much always manage to get there and fill their end though.

What about all those 70,000 United fans who manage to make it up from London and the south coast every other week, but Abu Dhabi's (all local) support seem to struggle to walk up to the ground?

I think you're being grossly unfair to the City fans. I used to go to Openshaw Tech and had to get an omnibus from Picadilly station. The closer you got to Openshaw the more you expected to see matchstick men and matchstick dogs.

It's like a trip into something from Hellboy so who can blame those fragile souls who used to go to Maine Road having to journey to East Manchester from understandable reluctance.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #18082 on: September 18, 2021, 05:31:54 pm »
Hilarious how Pep has turned their shit attendances to a bit of an in joke to something really high profile. Long may it eat them up inside.

Online farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #18083 on: September 18, 2021, 05:34:45 pm »
It's not shit attendances. Their owners are considerate in a time of pandemic and are buying the tickets themselves to keep people from spreading Covid. You will see at the end of the season when the accounts come out that all seats have been paid for, full stadium every home game.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #18084 on: September 18, 2021, 05:35:37 pm »
If only the fans had turned up the result would have been different

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18085 on: September 18, 2021, 05:35:37 pm »
this is the fucking fans fault!!!

pep warned them that the team would be tired against the mighty southampton.

Stupid fans!

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #18086 on: September 18, 2021, 05:36:41 pm »
Maybe they need to dip into the transfer market and hit up rent a crowd

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18087 on: September 18, 2021, 05:37:30 pm »
They would if they could

Online farawayred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18088 on: September 18, 2021, 05:37:48 pm »
They can put cardboard cutouts of people.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #18089 on: September 18, 2021, 05:38:10 pm »
I think you're being grossly unfair to the City fans. I used to go to Openshaw Tech and had to get an omnibus from Picadilly station. The closer you got to Openshaw the more you expected to see matchstick men and matchstick dogs.

It's like a trip into something from Hellboy so who can blame those fragile souls who used to go to Maine Road having to journey to East Manchester from understandable reluctance.

No. I'm sticking to my guns on this.

I agree with Father Ped, their fans are shite.

I bet you still managed to get to all your lessons at Openshaw Tech on time and you had an impeccable attendance record.  :)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #18090 on: September 18, 2021, 05:42:48 pm »
Anyone got a link to blue moon from when Pep begged for more fans to attend?  :lickin

Edit: nevermind, 140 pages on their atmosphere thread since Thursdays comments from Pep  :D
« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 05:48:20 pm by stevieG786 »

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18091 on: September 18, 2021, 06:01:26 pm »
They can put cardboard cutouts of people.

Can't they just CGI them in like they normally do?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
Believer

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18095 on: September 18, 2021, 07:09:37 pm »
I wasn’t expecting to have a gap between us and them this early in the season. It may be a brilliant tactical mind game by the Bald Genius, though. We have to wait and see.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #18096 on: September 18, 2021, 07:29:43 pm »
I wasn’t expecting to have a gap between us and them this early in the season. It may be a brilliant tactical mind game by the Bald Genius, though. We have to wait and see.
The had a sluggish start last season too. Unfortunately, injuries killed us and gave them pretty much a free run once they got it together later on.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline davidlpool1982

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #18097 on: September 18, 2021, 07:54:41 pm »
The had a sluggish start last season too. Unfortunately, injuries killed us and gave them pretty much a free run once they got it together later on.

Don't think they can get away with that this year. Last season the only thing stopping then would have been a full strength Liverpool, this season they'd be relying on us, Chelsea and (in my mind to a lesser extent) United to all have injury crises and fall down. I can't see it happening. Chelsea have the squad depth to handle it, we have a better first team than all 3 IMO and better back up in defence and United will beat most of the shite through firepower alone.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18098 on: September 18, 2021, 08:00:11 pm »
Chelsea and the shite are nowhere near as good as the Reds, nowhere near.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18099 on: September 18, 2021, 08:12:18 pm »
It beggars belief that they built a Commonwealth Games stadium in a place no one seems to be able to get to due to traffic and a host of other apparent issues. It's also weird how the away fans pretty much always manage to get there and fill their end though.

What about all those 70,000 United fans who manage to make it up from London and the south coast every other week, but Abu Dhabi's (all local) support seem to struggle to walk up to the ground?

Stop picking on them, the trams to their stadium are only like every 10 or 15 mins, they could hardly be expected to put up with such hardships to get there.  :o

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18100 on: September 18, 2021, 08:40:22 pm »
That's not a pen but this Guardiola vs the fans thing is hilarious.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18101 on: September 18, 2021, 08:41:13 pm »
Don't think they can get away with that this year. Last season the only thing stopping then would have been a full strength Liverpool, this season they'd be relying on us, Chelsea and (in my mind to a lesser extent) United to all have injury crises and fall down. I can't see it happening. Chelsea have the squad depth to handle it, we have a better first team than all 3 IMO and better back up in defence and United will beat most of the shite through firepower alone.
If we can keep our key players fit, we would give these a run for their money. We'd have walked it last year if we didn't suffer as many injuries.

They don't have a striker and could struggle if they lose a few and we keep winning because it might affect their confidence.

We also shouldn't forget the influence of fans on their sterile tactics.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 08:46:24 pm by MonsLibpool »

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #18102 on: September 18, 2021, 08:45:50 pm »
Chelsea and the shite are nowhere near as good as the Reds, nowhere near.

Chelsea are decent, United not but will score, City looking not either
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline On Axis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 09:45:22 pm by On Axis »

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #18105 on: September 18, 2021, 09:02:31 pm »
Chelsea, PSG and us away in a week.

After they put 11 past Wycombe.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18106 on: September 18, 2021, 09:08:17 pm »
Love this from Bluemoon:

"AC Milan are about as relevant to Champs league as Bournemouth over the last decade ,Klippety in his romantic dewy eyed vision of europrean football , in fact the last time they met it was the European Cup , when it was proper comeptition when the CHAMPIONS played and not some half arsed football club finsihing 20 points behind the leaders.
If the Champions league was actually the CHAMPIONS league the Dippers woud have been in the wilderness for THIRTY FUCKING YEARS , its ony the greed of UEFA that has kept the Scouse Bastards relevant."

Milan are the second most decorated team in the history of the tournament, playing in 11 finals and winning 7 of them. While they've slipped over the last decade, they've qualified for the CL three times - considerably more than Bournemouth.

We met them in finals in 2005 and 2007, not in some bygone era.

And if the Champions league was actually the CHAMPIONS league, City wouldn't have had their glorious opportunity to bottle the final last year.

Borussia Mönchengladbach, Malmo, Panathinaikos, Partizan Belgrade and Brugge are as successful as Man City when it comes to the European Cup.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 09:40:01 pm by thejbs »

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18107 on: September 18, 2021, 09:12:04 pm »
Love this from Bluemoon:

"AC Milan are about as relevant to Champs league as Bournemouth over the last decade ,Klippety in his romantic dewy eyed vision of europrean football , in fact the last time they met it was the European Cup , when it was proper comeptition when the CHAMPIONS played and not some half arsed football club finsihing 20 points behind the leaders.
If the Champions league was actually the CHAMPIONS league the Dippers woud have been in the wilderness for THIRTY FUCKING YEARS , its ony the greed of UEFA that has kept the Scouse Bastards relevant."

Milan are the second most decorated team in the history of the tournament, playing in 11 finals and winning 7 of them. While they've slipped over the last decade, they've qualified for the CL three times - considerably more than Bournemouth.

And if the Champions league was actually the CHAMPIONS league, City wouldn't have had their glorious opportunity to bottle the final last year.

Borussia Mönchengladbach, Malmo, Panathinaikos, Partizan Belgrade and Brugge are as successful as Man City when it comes to the European Cup.

They are so incredibly tone deaf.  ;D

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
« Reply #18108 on: September 18, 2021, 09:13:49 pm »
Hilarious how Pep has turned their shit attendances to a bit of an in joke to something really high profile. Long may it eat them up inside.

It's like a comedy routine, just when you think it can't get worse, it does.
Pep pleading on live tv, for viewers all over the world to see, for supporters to come to the stadium, is putting their failure to fill their stadium out there as an open discussion.
Incredibly, the fella that is the secretary of their supporters group, made it into an even bigger issue by managing to demean his own manager and dig a deeper hole when giving excuses for the supporters not making it to the stadium.
Pep then chooses to go on air and go all sensitive and defensive about his remarks, whilst giving the whole "well if they're not happy with me maybe I'll be off", also known as the " if you won't let me play my way I'll just take my ball home and you won't have it" tactic.

And now, what rival supporters would joke about on their message boards has become a full blown discussion filling columns on online media.

Couldn't have planned it better if Pep had actually been an inside agent trying to sabotage from the inside in.
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #18109 on: September 18, 2021, 09:15:08 pm »
They on about us again?

Must have had a bad result again.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18110 on: September 18, 2021, 09:46:24 pm »
Liverpool - 6
Utd - 3
Forest - 2
Chelsea - 2
Villa - 1

Fuck off City you sportswashing shit stain of a club. 🖕
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18111 on: September 18, 2021, 09:50:31 pm »
Love this from Bluemoon:

Astonishing how a throw away comment from Klopp that was intended purely as a compliment, and a show of respect, to one of our opponents has been taken so incredibly personally by them. I can assure them that at no point did Manchester City even cross Jurgen Klopp’s mind when talking about Liverpool v AC Milan.

Maybe that’s the problem, they’re so desperate for a rivalry whilst he couldn’t care less unless we’re playing them. 
« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 09:52:14 pm by Kekule »

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18112 on: September 18, 2021, 09:52:55 pm »
It's like a comedy routine, just when you think it can't get worse, it does.
Pep pleading on live tv, for viewers all over the world to see, for supporters to come to the stadium, is putting their failure to fill their stadium out there as an open discussion.
Incredibly, the fella that is the secretary of their supporters group, made it into an even bigger issue by managing to demean his own manager and dig a deeper hole when giving excuses for the supporters not making it to the stadium.
Pep then chooses to go on air and go all sensitive and defensive about his remarks, whilst giving the whole "well if they're not happy with me maybe I'll be off", also known as the " if you won't let me play my way I'll just take my ball home and you won't have it" tactic.

And now, what rival supporters would joke about on their message boards has become a full blown discussion filling columns on online media.

Couldn't have planned it better if Pep had actually been an inside agent trying to sabotage from the inside in.

And Guardiola calling Man City a small club. Let's not forget that.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18113 on: September 18, 2021, 10:01:34 pm »

The Etihad is only 1.5 miles, so no more than a 30 min walk, from Piccadilly station ain’t it?
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #18114 on: September 18, 2021, 10:10:45 pm »
The Etihad is only 1.5 miles, so no more than a 30 min walk, from Piccadilly station ain’t it?

Pretty much. When i've been there i've walked it from the station via the canal which isn't a bad walk. Roughly 30 mins from station to ground via foot.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Online farawayred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18115 on: September 18, 2021, 10:30:35 pm »
Liverpool - 6
Utd - 3
Forest - 2
Chelsea - 2
Villa - 1

Fuck off City you sportswashing shit stain of a club. 🖕
How would you think City fans would know what you are talking about? Any of it?

Offline an fear dearg

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18116 on: September 18, 2021, 10:53:58 pm »
An irrelevant club. They try to make themselves important. The ‘nouveau riche’  of all clubs. No matter what they win there will always be a big fuck off asterisk beside it, no matter what. I reckon when Pep goes, and if that happens with CL, they will drift off into nothing.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18117 on: September 18, 2021, 11:20:03 pm »
How would you think City fans would know what you are talking about? Any of it?

felt like confusing the bellends ;)

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18118 on: September 18, 2021, 11:21:47 pm »
Motherfuckers really coming for AC Fuckin' Milan of all clubs.  ;D

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #18119 on: September 18, 2021, 11:47:51 pm »
Hilariously if Sterling had left it to Foden it would have stood