Author Topic: Local Sales  (Read 298451 times)

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
Re: Local Sales
« Reply #2280 on: August 9, 2022, 11:07:05 am »
In but sold out banner showing

It's ridiculous. How can you be 141 in the queue for 500 tickets and not get close?

Offline Fazak_Red

• Seems to think everything is shite, not including his own one-liners though, of course not......
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #2281 on: August 9, 2022, 11:07:15 am »
I was 92. Was sold out.

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2282 on: August 9, 2022, 11:07:55 am »
In but sold out banner showing
I actually got through the first minute or so there, sold out banner, kept clicking it thinking it may update but deffo sold out.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2283 on: August 9, 2022, 11:07:57 am »
all the bots must've logged out cos it's sped up now.

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #2284 on: August 9, 2022, 11:08:50 am »
It's ridiculous. How can you be 141 in the queue for 500 tickets and not get close?

I'm wondering whether there was even 500 tickets there. We will never know will we, they could just be having us on

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #2285 on: August 9, 2022, 11:09:58 am »
Over an hour again.... Gone from 12 in 2 consecutive seasons (would have had 13+ in both but for other issues) and now looking at only getting sorted for cup games... Nice to see 15+ years of double figure attendance mean nothing
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline TwitterJayy

• Kopite
« Reply #2286 on: August 9, 2022, 11:12:42 am »
Over an hour again.... Gone from 12 in 2 consecutive seasons (would have had 13+ in both but for other issues) and now looking at only getting sorted for cup games... Nice to see 15+ years of double figure attendance mean nothing
Not defending the club here but as the season goes on it’s going to be easier hopefully.
Noticed a lot of people just buying tickets for credits and forgetting what’s in place to stop them.

Local sales though should be window sales only. Especially with local being in the name, prevents a lot of issues mentioned in here about bots.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2287 on: August 9, 2022, 11:13:33 am »

Looks to be pretty conclusive proof that too many people now know how to bypass the queue entirely rendering all these sales a waste of time. You can't be queue position 4 and get nothing unless that is the case. It also explains why in recent sales the queue position barely moves. In the Unsuccessful Members sale I was queue position 1,400 and it took me 90 mins to get in by which time all games were sold out. The club must know this is going on.

The only chance for mere plebs is for random drops after the additional members sale as touts will have had their fill by then and won't waste their precious time refreshing.

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #2288 on: August 9, 2022, 11:14:50 am »
Lucky for me I have a ticket this was for my sister. I am in U9 anyway so will be looking with interest who is sat in those seats.

Offline upthereds1993

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2289 on: August 9, 2022, 11:16:48 am »

The only chance for mere plebs is for random drops after the additional members sale as touts will have had their fill by then and won't waste their precious time refreshing.

And us mere plebs won't even get credits for those any more as the vast majority of the drops come from STH returns. Can easily see myself falling off 4+ this season even though I'll probably get to about 10 in the league. What a joke

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2290 on: August 9, 2022, 11:17:23 am »
Looks to be pretty conclusive proof that too many people now know how to bypass the queue entirely rendering all these sales a waste of time. You can't be queue position 4 and get nothing unless that is the case. It also explains why in recent sales the queue position barely moves. In the Unsuccessful Members sale I was queue position 1,400 and it took me 90 mins to get in by which time all games were sold out. The club must know this is going on.

You can. Say the website lets 250 people in before the queue starts, each one buys 2 tickets. There's your 500 gone before position 4 even gets in.

Offline TwitterJayy

• Kopite
« Reply #2291 on: August 9, 2022, 11:18:23 am »

Noticed how to get better ques myself, but it’s not possible unless you have free time or work with a computer that has unreal internet.

Don’t think I’ve ever gotten a good number using my phone, the system to buy them is mad. Give it years and the stadium is going to be full of tech nerds or office workers, because they’ll have the advantage when buying tickets.

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #2292 on: August 9, 2022, 11:20:45 am »
We need to see what happens on thursday when tickets are back to full price. If it is touts using magic to get past queues then there is no chance in this sale at £9. I still have a firm feeling there was little in that sale there, if anything.

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #2293 on: August 9, 2022, 11:23:55 am »
Surely the club can see which membership numbers seem to be at the front of the queue every time?

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2294 on: August 9, 2022, 11:24:42 am »
You can. Say the website lets 250 people in before the queue starts, each one buys 2 tickets. There's your 500 gone before position 4 even gets in.

Do we know that the site lets 250 in before the queue?

Even if that's right, what are the odds of the same people being within the 250 people who get straight in. It should be statistically impossible but it's happening.

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • MacKenzie you LIAR!!!!!
« Reply #2295 on: August 9, 2022, 11:25:18 am »
If you bring back proof that you are local which needs verifying at the ticket office similar to before you will see a dramatic difference in this sale. As it stands anyone can do the following

Register for an LFC account
Make up a fake Liverpool address
Login and buy tickets in the local sale.

It's pointless now rather they scrap and put them back in a members pot as opposed to this nonsense.
I told you about the tractor doing the pillar box 2001 and all the tickets had off, now they hitting the vans, what next, guns in the T O window.

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #2296 on: August 9, 2022, 11:25:26 am »
Got in straight away, said sold out, got through and after 20 mins of clicking got 2 singles! Not the best but let's go!

Offline TwitterJayy

• Kopite
« Reply #2297 on: August 9, 2022, 11:25:31 am »
We need to see what happens on thursday when tickets are back to full price. If it is touts using magic to get past queues then there is no chance in this sale at £9. I still have a firm feeling there was little in that sale there, if anything.
This morning using the hallmap, you could see the tickets was there.
Problem you have is that people who arnt local can sign up using any Liverpool address and don’t have to ever verify it.

2016/2017 last ever season I remember needed to verify ye address and I got most games I wanted to go to. Including the derby :) club needs to go back to the start because it’s obvious to spot.

Offline upthereds1993

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2298 on: August 9, 2022, 11:27:20 am »
Do we know that the site lets 250 in before the queue?

Even if that's right, what are the odds of the same people being within the 250 people who get straight in. It should be statistically impossible but it's happening.

It's also never been like this until the second half of last season. For years, you could get a queue time of a few minutes and there still be availability once you get into the site. Even if you get in after half an hour or so there'll still be the odd drops if you refresh. Now it's literally nothing 

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2299 on: August 9, 2022, 11:37:58 am »
Anyone got a link for the seat selection page?
I told you about the tractor doing the pillar box 2001 and all the tickets had off, now they hitting the vans, what next, guns in the T O window.

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #2300 on: August 9, 2022, 11:39:44 am »
Anyone got a link for the seat selection page?

you cant get on it, just on the banner page and it says sold out
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2301 on: August 9, 2022, 11:41:35 am »

Anyone thats got by the sold out banner will have a link

Offline WanderingRed

• Kopite

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2304 on: August 9, 2022, 11:47:07 am »

You can get it from the button on that page, it'll have an onclick event with the url in.

This is why the whole thing is vulnerable to bots, it's predictable.

Offline upthereds1993

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2305 on: August 9, 2022, 11:48:57 am »
Those who have been refreshing the stadium plan, has anything popped up?

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #2306 on: August 9, 2022, 11:50:05 am »
Those who have been refreshing the stadium plan, has anything popped up?

I got two about 11:25 (Two singles)

Offline WanderingRed

• Kopite
« Reply #2307 on: August 9, 2022, 11:50:12 am »
You can get it from the button on that page, it'll have an onclick event with the url in.

This is why the whole thing is vulnerable to bots, it's predictable.

and it doesn't help the fact the URLs are predictable

You just need to swap Crystal Palace with Bournemouth and update the KO time and you're straight in to the seating plan.

Part of me wonders if this is how they're getting in - if you go straight to the seating plan bang on the dot - Do you skip it?

I'd imagine that URL would work on Thursdays sale

« Last Edit: August 9, 2022, 11:52:45 am by WanderingRed »

Offline loveisreal

• manloveisrealtoo. Takin' Bascombe to taskombe.
  • Kopite
« Reply #2308 on: August 9, 2022, 11:53:46 am »
yeah, it's something to do with that isn't it.  even adding some non-predictable 6 character code to the url for each stage of the sale rather than the same predictable url each game format would surely help?

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #2309 on: August 9, 2022, 11:54:44 am »
Woo! Got a £9 ticket for Zak! Makes me feel bad about buying in the bulk for me, but I know it’s a rarity, so if I chanced it on LGS I’d lose my credits!

Offline WanderingRed

• Kopite
« Reply #2310 on: August 9, 2022, 11:57:12 am »
yeah, it's something to do with that isn't it.  even adding some non-predictable 6 character code to the url for each stage of the sale rather than the same predictable url each game format would surely help?

It must play a part - I'd put money on the Bournemouth game being either

https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/en-GB/events/liverpool%20v%20bournemouth/2022-8-27_15.00/anfield?hallmap

or

https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/en-GB/events/liverpool%20v%20afc%20bournemouth/2022-8-27_15.00/anfield?hallmap

Offline loveisreal

• Kopite
« Reply #2311 on: August 9, 2022, 11:58:00 am »

You just need to swap Crystal Palace with Bournemouth and update the KO time and you're straight in to the seating plan.

Part of me wonders if this is how they're getting in - if you go straight to the seating plan bang on the dot - Do you skip it?

i've tried this before, and you can also take it further and put the URL into the exact part of the ground where the seats are on sale (URLs are the same each time for the particular sections of the ARL and MSU that tickets go on sale in each local sale) but i've never found a silver bullet.

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #2313 on: August 9, 2022, 11:59:48 am »
The conspiracies on here  :o ;D  :butt

All it takes is some effort. 250 people are let in straight away and then tickets are returned to the basket

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2314 on: August 9, 2022, 12:04:13 pm »

All it takes is some effort. 250 people are let in straight away and then tickets are returned to the basket

But the fact that anyone really can buy in this sale now is not a conspiracy hence the demand has been exceptional. They need to bring back some way of verifying you are actually local.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2315 on: August 9, 2022, 12:06:25 pm »

For a normal user? You won't skip the queue, you'll be redirected by queue-it.

For the bots, it depends if they're authed before they try to access it, if they are then you can go to it but if not they have to auth then it redirects to the listing page but it'd save checking what's on the page and guarantee you get to the map.

Offline loveisreal

• Kopite
« Reply #2316 on: August 9, 2022, 12:06:48 pm »

I think it's now well known that there's some kind of way to beat the queue. 

Offline WanderingRed

• Kopite
« Reply #2317 on: August 9, 2022, 12:14:38 pm »
For a normal user? You won't skip the queue, you'll be redirected by queue-it.

For the bots, it depends if they're authed before they try to access it, if they are then you can go to it but if not they have to auth then it redirects to the listing page but it'd save checking what's on the page and guarantee you get to the map.

You can inspect the queue it landing page and disable the .js and refresh

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2318 on: August 9, 2022, 12:17:17 pm »
You can inspect the queue it landing page and disable the .js and refresh

There's an even easier way.

Offline WanderingRed

• Kopite
« Reply #2319 on: August 9, 2022, 12:19:22 pm »
There's an even easier way.

Wouldn’t surprise me - I’m guessing the general consensus is being able to stop queue-it from redirecting you and going straight into the seating plan