Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 976391 times)

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Reply #8920 on: February 4, 2023, 04:43:00 pm »
The Left side of  our attack isn't the problem dickhead, how many times must it be said to you?

If you think Mane was just "left side" of our attack, than I'm sorry but your football knowledge is no better than of a toddler.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8921 on: February 4, 2023, 04:43:36 pm »
Honestly, he deserves to be questioned just as much as the players, because things are getting worse game by game to the point where we would all be delighted to have our early season form and performances back, and they were pure and utter shite at the time.

But there is absolutely no way he should be sacked. He needs a summer and proper backing to sort this out. Only then could he really come under pressure if things stayed as they are.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Bergersrightwingviews

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8922 on: February 4, 2023, 04:43:38 pm »
The players have had it too easy, feels like a job for life for some of them where they get cheered no matter how abysmal they are. The manager needs to show his ruthless side and I'm starting to think the fans do too.

With the exception of the goalkeeper he can fuck the lot of them off for all I care at this point. They are letting the club down badly.
Roger Scruton was right about everything.

Offline CS111

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8923 on: February 4, 2023, 04:43:45 pm »
Very strange situation. We look like a team of strangers.  It's like they won enough last season so let's just steal a living like mentioned above. 
No hunger, no nothing left. 
Others teams are hungry for their own reasons,  we are hungry for nothing

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8924 on: February 4, 2023, 04:43:54 pm »
If you think Mane was just "left side" of our attack, than I'm sorry but your football knowledge is no better than of a toddler.

He's gone, get over it.

Offline Ma Vie en Rouge

• J'aime voir...!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8925 on: February 4, 2023, 04:44:07 pm »
Something has to give. Either the players or the manager need to go.

And the answer should be obvious.

We need new players. People have been saying that for several transfer windows now. A proper reset, an actual rebuild, not expecting our manager to pull off miracles and the aging players to somehow find the legs they had 2 or 3 years ago again.

If some of these players have "stopped listening" (and I doubt that), move them on.

I think it's more about utterly broken confidence and having no midfielders that can run, really. Because that's evident every week. But hey, let's sack the best manager we've had in the PL era. Great idea.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8926 on: February 4, 2023, 04:44:46 pm »

Fuck off to a Bayern forum then.

I;m sure they're raving about Sadio.  Go have a look. ;D

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8927 on: February 4, 2023, 04:44:54 pm »
I know none of you want to hear it but the manager hasn't suddenly become shit and all the players haven't suddenly become shit. There's something badly wrong but the answer almost certainly isn't some simplistic mantra-based shite.

There's no confidence, no belief that they can score, tons of anxiety and doubt and nerves. Like a prolonged state of shock.

It'll probably get worse before it gets better but it will get better, and that's why now is the time to hold your nerve, especially with regards to Klopp.
I'd like him to stay but we need an overhaul. The players have been getting away with a lot of crap.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #8928 on: February 4, 2023, 04:45:18 pm »
Has he lost the dressing room?
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #8929 on: February 4, 2023, 04:45:27 pm »
Get a few battlers in for the derby. Phillips and Milner, maybe Harvey off the right.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline "Bobber" Thanks :)

• But Hicks Is Still A Wanker
  • Kopite
« Reply #8930 on: February 4, 2023, 04:45:39 pm »
Klopp should be the last to go. At least half the team needs replacing with some hungry players

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8931 on: February 4, 2023, 04:45:45 pm »
I mean evidently they don't. I wouldn't be shocked if they do that, but at that point it becomes open hostilities with them doesn't it

Yes.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #8932 on: February 4, 2023, 04:45:57 pm »
What do you suggest we do, terminate the contracts of half the squad?

I would terminate half of our so called supporters.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #8933 on: February 4, 2023, 04:46:01 pm »
Klopp should 100% stay for the rebuild, but he should also be more pragmatic about setting the team up to suit the resources at his disposal.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8934 on: February 4, 2023, 04:46:08 pm »
That first half isn’t on Klopp, they just didn’t try. Sell them all before him.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #8935 on: February 4, 2023, 04:46:29 pm »

We just have too many players who've been here 5+ years and the newer ones haven't had the expected impact. It's just a shitstorm
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #8936 on: February 4, 2023, 04:46:46 pm »
Any player with the wrong attitude or don't look arsed, drop them immediately and get rid in the Summer.

Don't give a fuck who they are or what they've done in the past, it's now that counts. Hope Klopp fucks them off, overpaid bunch of ungrateful fuckers.

Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #8937 on: February 4, 2023, 04:46:55 pm »

I think it's more of the same voice factor and the squad hasn't been sufficiently refreshed. Players have been ran into the ground.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8938 on: February 4, 2023, 04:46:58 pm »
Easier to sack 1 manager and his staff than ship out 8-9 players AND replace them like we ought to be doing unfortunately.

Grim times ahead. I'd back Klopp to turn it around but unsure he'll get the opportunity if this season keeps sinking to new depths
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

Offline Bergersrightwingviews

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8939 on: February 4, 2023, 04:46:59 pm »

“Support” doesn’t mean “pretend absolutely everything is brilliant all the time.”
Roger Scruton was right about everything.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8940 on: February 4, 2023, 04:47:08 pm »
Imagine being shite every week and still keeping your place. This team is finished and we need big changes.

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #8941 on: February 4, 2023, 04:47:29 pm »
I know none of you want to hear it but the manager hasn't suddenly become shit and all the players haven't suddenly become shit. There's something badly wrong but the answer almost certainly isn't some simplistic mantra-based shite.

There's no confidence, no belief that they can score, tons of anxiety and doubt and nerves. Like a prolonged state of shock.

It'll probably get worse before it gets better but it will get better, and that's why now is the time to hold your nerve, especially with regards to Klopp.

Well said - we also have no ‘rub of the green’ atm - none at all. Over the 85 minutes we’ve created far more than Wolves, but our finishing shows all the signs of nervousness, and Wolves have with far fewer chances, been ruthless punishing us.

This game has been statistically one we could and should have won. As daft as that seems.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #8942 on: February 4, 2023, 04:47:42 pm »
“Support” doesn’t mean “pretend absolutely everything is brilliant all the time.”

What’s your version then
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline In the Name of Klopp

• smann. Talks as if he/she/they single handedly saw off H&G in 2010.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8943 on: February 4, 2023, 04:48:05 pm »
So it begins. People are turning against the man that gave us the most successful period for almost 4 decades. We knew this was coming.
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #8944 on: February 4, 2023, 04:48:35 pm »
Something has to give. Either the players or the manager need to go.

Do you realize how much shit we'd be in if Jurgen left now? Have you actually thought of that? Look at the state of the squad at the moment. What top-class manager is going to want to take on that rebuilding job when he won't even know how much money he'll have to spend, or if the owners who have hired him will even be around for much longer?

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #8945 on: February 4, 2023, 04:48:49 pm »
Well said - we also have no ‘rub of the green’ atm - none at all. Over the 85 minutes we’ve created far more than Wolves, but our finishing shows all the signs of nervousness, and Wolves have with far fewer chances, been ruthless punishing us.

This game has been statistically one we could and should have won. As daft as that seems.

The front three of even a year ago scores at least a couple here. That relieves the pressure elsewhere. It's just a mess all round
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #8946 on: February 4, 2023, 04:49:01 pm »
I suggest you all go and look up the actual word support

That’s what our job is.
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8947 on: February 4, 2023, 04:49:02 pm »
If you are questioning Klopp, you’re an embarrassment

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #8948 on: February 4, 2023, 04:49:05 pm »
This
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #8949 on: February 4, 2023, 04:49:11 pm »

who said it is?

It’s just the entitled bandwagon hoppers who need muting.  They don’t know what support is, as they didn’t choose Liverpool to go through bad times, they don't have the stomach for it.

Team and club is an utter mess, everyone knows that.  It’s going to take some fixing too, as it isn’t just 1 or 2 things.

Online royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8950 on: February 5, 2023, 07:21:27 pm »
I mean, I’ve come on here to see if anyone posted anything about the James Pearce thing, but the thread. Goodness me.

Remember people can record the things you post for future reference.
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline capt k

• aaaaaaaavemaaaaaaaaan!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • id rather be fishing
« Reply #8951 on: February 5, 2023, 08:09:40 pm »
I mean, I’ve come on here to see if anyone posted anything about the James Pearce thing, but the thread. Goodness me.

Thats what i was looking for.. thing i did find on FB was ,JP wrote a story claiming Klopp had demanded more red cards in the game against utd..Klopp called him out over it claiming ""It's just wrong. It's a lie. These are real fake news, not like what Trump used to say."

How much truth is in that, i dont know..but something he has done really pissed Klopp off
JFT 96

Offline PIPA23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8952 on: February 5, 2023, 09:37:39 pm »
he is the best there is working with the resources he had and achieving what he achieved with the competition he had to face.

I mean he got us into three Champions League finals, one of which we won...

he created the best-ever Liverpool team IMO.

he needs proper backing from the owners or new owners.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8953 on: February 5, 2023, 09:39:13 pm »
he is the best there is working with the resources he had and achieving what he achieved with the competition he had to face.

I mean he got us into three Champions League finals, one of which we won...

he created the best-ever Liverpool team IMO.

he needs proper backing from the owners or new owners.
Yeah. Needs and deserves backing to build another team.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8954 on: February 6, 2023, 09:14:58 am »
Sell them all, I don't care anymore
that just tells me one of 2 things:
a) you never did care
or
b) you never will, unless/until back to the success of the Klopp era

oh OK 3 things:
you're a fairweather supporter, nothing more.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8955 on: February 6, 2023, 09:21:47 am »

me too.  it was Pearce he had a go at, right?  but I don't know why.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8956 on: February 6, 2023, 10:12:17 am »
that just tells me one of 2 things:
a) you never did care
or
b) you never will, unless/until back to the success of the Klopp era

oh OK 3 things:
you're a fairweather supporter, nothing more.

Needs to change his username, cos it's bollocks.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8957 on: February 6, 2023, 10:14:44 am »
me too.  it was Pearce he had a go at, right?  but I don't know why.

Probably because Pearce is a twat?

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #8958 on: February 6, 2023, 10:17:59 am »

I support the team and am 100% Klopp is the right man for the rebuild. I did not like what I heard from him on the James Pearce, mind. It is fashionable on here to be neutral or anti nearly all forms of football journalism but Pearce seems a decent guy. If anything he tows the "party" line nearly all the time and is very measured rather than criticizing Klopp or the club. Pearce does not seem to have much inside information any more, which is a shame for him but any articles he has written have only ever mildly stating what is believed by the majority of fans, for example that a lack of midfield transfers add to Klopp's difficulties. If Jurgen does not privately agree with that, I'd be worried to be honest.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline Geezer08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8959 on: February 6, 2023, 10:22:41 am »
Yeah. Needs and deserves backing to build another team.

Klopp atleast deserves the chance to rebuild and bounce back for all he has done for us! If FSG decides to replace Klopp, the value of their investment would be half within 3 years! No one other than Klopp can create success on such a small budget! No one!