Author Topic: Harry Maguire considering his options thread  (Read 3280090 times)

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Re: United - το πράσινο και το gOle πρότυπο
« Reply #20161 on: September 26, 2021, 01:45:37 pm »
Or any in fact.  And they’ve still managed to lose three times.

Yeah but that's because of Wan-Bissaka getting sent off, not getting penalties, offside goals, the opposition surrounding refs etc.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20162 on: September 26, 2021, 02:02:17 pm »
My lad has told me that he has been reading that there are now rumours Penandes deliberately missed it as Ronaldo is now leading a coup to get rid of Smeagol.

Jurgen YNWA

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20163 on: September 26, 2021, 02:34:59 pm »
Not liking the vibes on Red Cafe this morning, a lot of posters seem to be turning against the Ole project. Need a big win mid week for him to stay alive that bit longer and do more damage.
His confederates in the media such as Rio big brain Ferdinand and Ratboy will pump up the propaganda this week to quiet the murmurs of discontent.

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #20164 on: September 26, 2021, 02:37:50 pm »
I'm a bit pissed off that our draw cheered them up a bit because they'd have been down in the dumps had we won.

If us drawing is the best thing to happen to their weekend, then they have plenty of problems haha.

Offline BigCDump

• Kopite
  • Let's Klopp Til' We Drop
« Reply #20165 on: September 26, 2021, 02:44:33 pm »
Not liking the vibes on Red Cafe this morning, a lot of posters seem to be turning against the Ole project. Need a big win mid week for him to stay alive that bit longer and do more damage.

I think the bell is about to toll for Ole. A lot of Redcafe resident Liverpool fans have done their best reverse psychology by claiming Ole should be sacked for over a year. Each time met with derision and delusional belief that Liverpool fans know f### all so they will take the opposite stance. :lmao

Worked a treat, but now it's all coming to an end as they all take the blue pill (or is it red pill?). :(
Nineteen Six. Believe it now, baby!

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20166 on: September 26, 2021, 02:49:07 pm »
They have a thread asking who the best between Klopp, the Fraud and Tuchel, and surprisingly loads of them pick Klopp, and generally wax lyrical about him, whilst simultaneously being gutted that Mistoh Edwood Woodwood couldn't secure his signature and him ending up at the Reds 😂😂

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #20167 on: September 26, 2021, 04:00:51 pm »
They have a thread asking who the best between Klopp, the Fraud and Tuchel, and surprisingly loads of them pick Klopp, and generally wax lyrical about him, whilst simultaneously being gutted that Mistoh Edwood Woodwood couldn't secure his signature and him ending up at the Reds 😂😂
:lmao :lmao :lmao

I give one of me mates flak because he keeps on going on about him despite admitting that he badly wanted him to replace SAF. Obsessed bunch.

Online MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20168 on: September 26, 2021, 04:01:32 pm »
If us drawing is the best thing to happen to their weekend, then they have plenty of problems haha.

Thanks mate! Cheered me up.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20169 on: September 26, 2021, 04:10:07 pm »
A Villa fan in the home end yesterday...

https://www.sportbible.com/football/news-reactions-fails-aston-villa-fan-celebrates-bruno-fernandes-penalty-miss-in-home-end-20210926?source=facebook

One person tells him to fuck off. The rest look clueless ;D
:lmao

That's a brutal pen when you see it from that view. Haha.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #20170 on: September 26, 2021, 04:24:27 pm »

They've gone the full Everton. :lmao :lmao
#Sausages

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20171 on: September 26, 2021, 07:31:39 pm »
A Villa fan in the home end yesterday...

https://www.sportbible.com/football/news-reactions-fails-aston-villa-fan-celebrates-bruno-fernandes-penalty-miss-in-home-end-20210926?source=facebook

One person tells him to fuck off. The rest look clueless ;D

Last time I saw something like that at OT. it was a conversion in a Super League Grand Final :lmao
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #20172 on: September 26, 2021, 08:46:38 pm »

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #20173 on: September 26, 2021, 09:08:38 pm »
See Brunos excellent media team has already written him a groveling apology on twitter in which he vows to learn, grow and (importantly) be ready next time.

Sweet.  You grab that ball Bruno. Dew it. Dew it.    Dew it.   Grab it.   Dew it.

Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #20174 on: September 26, 2021, 09:19:41 pm »
Who the fuck writes an apology essay when they miss a penalty in a random league game? :lmao
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20175 on: September 26, 2021, 10:06:22 pm »
Who the fuck writes an apology essay when they miss a penalty in a random league game? :lmao
This shower of dickheads aren't a football team, their merely the sporting department of a shirt selling, merchandise peddling, advertising whore of a business that sold it's soul decades ago, so PR is part and parcel of the whole operation.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #20176 on: September 26, 2021, 10:11:27 pm »
This shower of dickheads aren't a football team, their merely the sporting department of a shirt selling, merchandise peddling, advertising whore of a business that sold it's soul decades ago, so PR is part and parcel of the whole operation.
It does seem like that sometimes. I know a few Man Utd fans. Some of them hardly ever watch football. I don't just mean going to the match, I mean they don't watch the game on telly or even MOTD.

They just exist to celebrate their club's prowess and numbers, but seem to have no interest in the game the club supposedly exist to play. I appreciate this is anecdotal but it's always puzzled me about them.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20177 on: September 26, 2021, 10:15:03 pm »
“I will come back stronger”.  :o  :lmao

You only missed a penalty you massive fucking weirdo, what the fuck are you talking about?  Are they trying to get some sort of Hollywood redemption story out of a home game against Aston Villa…in September?

“I will take one again without fear or dread”.  So brave, so very fucking brave.  Someone get this guy a pride of Britain award.

Dear me. What a twat.

Online MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20178 on: September 26, 2021, 10:20:02 pm »
What's hilarious is that he grabbed the ball off someone that's scored a European-cup winning penalty only to sky it :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #20179 on: September 26, 2021, 10:26:34 pm »

You only missed a penalty you massive fucking weirdo, what the fuck are you talking about?  Are they trying to get some sort of Hollywood redemption story out of a home game against Aston Villa…in September?

“I will take one again without fear or dread”.  So brave, so very fucking brave.  Someone get this guy a pride of Britain award.

Dear me. What a twat.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #20180 on: September 26, 2021, 10:45:16 pm »

Dear me. What a twat.
You'd think he'd just gone through a traumatic, life-changing event that's left him psychologically scarred, when all he did was fail to place a ball in a net from 12 yards in an early season football match.

It's embarrassing but, like others have said, these are a vacuous, overblown, pompous bunch of preposterous egos that think they are Hollywood.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #20181 on: September 26, 2021, 10:59:46 pm »

I will take one again without fear or dread”.  So brave, so very fucking brave.  Someone get this guy a pride of Britain award.

Dear me. What a twat.

'Brothers, what we do in life echoes in eternity'.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20182 on: September 26, 2021, 11:06:28 pm »
Saw that apology from Penalty earlier and just thought "What an arrogant c*nt". He certainly has a high opinion of himself and its like he's upset his cult members or something. Imagine Mo doing the same apologising to us for missing a chance or something. We'd be telling him to wind his neck in.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #20183 on: September 26, 2021, 11:11:41 pm »
It does seem like that sometimes. I know a few Man Utd fans. Some of them hardly ever watch football. I don't just mean going to the match, I mean they don't watch the game on telly or even MOTD.

They just exist to celebrate their club's prowess and numbers, but seem to have no interest in the game the club supposedly exist to play. I appreciate this is anecdotal but it's always puzzled me about them.

You're not alone in this, I know scores of United fans like this.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20184 on: September 26, 2021, 11:18:45 pm »

You're not alone in this, I know scores of United fans like this.
I know a fair few of those myself.

Offline StigenKeegan

• Anny Roader
« Reply #20185 on: September 26, 2021, 11:20:17 pm »
He's not really apologizing. He's just trying to make sure he gets to take the next one instead Penaldo. I imagine that dressing room is just one big happy famileh :D

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #20186 on: September 26, 2021, 11:25:51 pm »
You'd think he'd just gone through a traumatic, life-changing event that's left him psychologically scarred, when all he did was fail to place a ball in a net from 12 yards in an early season football match.

He has

His superior countryman has turned up who famously takes the pens wherever he’s gone since his star status and he’s blazed it. He’s a horrible slimy little egomaniac.

The bigger fish has arrived. His head will have been doing somersaults even before

If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #20187 on: September 26, 2021, 11:31:46 pm »

The thing is that success in europe or qualification for the CL is what drives boards (aside from fans not accepting being behind City)

Whilst I want United to lose every single game, I want OGS to stay because he is guaranteed, with the players he has to have them balanced between success and mediocrity in such a manner that few can. Win a few big games, finish 2nd, win the europa etc. What we do not need is a decent manager getting a grip on that club, those players and that cashflow. I'll accept a United victory on wednesday because they still have to go to Spain.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline stoopid yank

• Legacy Fan
  • Bird is the Word
« Reply #20188 on: September 27, 2021, 01:41:42 am »
The thing is that success in europe or qualification for the CL is what drives boards (aside from fans not accepting being behind City)

Whilst I want United to lose every single game, I want OGS to stay because he is guaranteed, with the players he has to have them balanced between success and mediocrity in such a manner that few can. Win a few big games, finish 2nd, win the europa etc. What we do not need is a decent manager getting a grip on that club, those players and that cashflow. I'll accept a United victory on wednesday because they still have to go to Spain.

You are right, the knives are out and Ole is at crossroads. Lets hope he can turn yet another corner to ease some of the pressure.
I don't always listen to Black Sabbath, but when I do, so do the neighbors.

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #20189 on: September 27, 2021, 01:44:36 am »
Bruno released a statement in regards to his missed PK...uhh what?  That team is screwed if this is the PR that's required.  Just name Ronaldo player manager and be done with it.

Offline Red Being

• Anny Roader
« Reply #20190 on: September 27, 2021, 02:22:55 am »

Dear me. What a twat.

Online Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20191 on: September 27, 2021, 06:52:50 am »
#Pray for Bruno
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
« Reply #20192 on: September 27, 2021, 07:21:57 am »

as long as he can get top 4 he's basically bulletproof and with that squad i can't see anyone not getting top four

he's a perfect shield for the glazers, a yes man for them and the ideal go between -  it'll take a lot for utd fans to turn on him en masse, so they sit pretty on their cashcow if he keeps churning out top 4

yeah i know, many are questioning him, esp now, but listen to some and it's impossible for them to look at him objectively, every excuse will come out, every supporting stat will be quoted (eg their away record, which to be fair is pretty fucking crazy, tho im sure covid has a lot to do with it, nevertheless, it's a feather in his cap), he just needs enough wins here or there to keep them floundering between realisation of his lack of ability and hope

so i hope the yellow submarine embarrass the fuck out the them (tho im sure utd will win), he wont get sacked by dropping down to the europa, a trophy that squad should win, and it'll get them back to thursday/sunday which all football teams and players hate

i thought moyes was a fantastic choice but his is better, moyes was never gonna last but this dude has at least this season in him and with top 4, hopefully many more

and that bruno shit lol, the fact he feels the need to put out an apology of that ilk, paragraphs fucking paragraphs of it  :lmao :lmao in itself is telling, the ronaldo effect is very real for that dude
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 07:29:31 am by Armand9 »
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20193 on: September 27, 2021, 07:39:35 am »
My lad has told me that he has been reading that there are now rumours Penandes deliberately missed it as Ronaldo is now leading a coup to get rid of Smeagol.

Sounds like a Trump voter your lad
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #20194 on: September 27, 2021, 08:29:17 am »
Was that the first one penandes missed for them? Quite remarkable if so, given how many he must have taken . You'd expect a keeper to get lucky once.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #20195 on: September 27, 2021, 08:35:11 am »
Was that the first one penandes missed for them? Quite remarkable if so, given how many he must have taken . You'd expect a keeper to get lucky once.

It said he’d missed one previously. He’s taken something like 24 for them! In a season and a half, is that right?

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #20196 on: September 27, 2021, 09:18:36 am »
I imagine that dressing room is just one big happy famileh :D

That's just because of the in-breeding.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #20197 on: September 27, 2021, 09:22:48 am »
AWB, Williams, McTominay, James, Rashford, Martial, Greenwood - all 24 and under i think. I know this is a piss taking thread, but as unimaginative as Ole's coaching vision might be, he seems to be building a group of reasonable players of a similar age to build around, which their club will be looking to peak in a few years time when they will be expecting our group and Citys title winning teams to be coming to the end of their cycles.

Might they finally be trying to implement a longer term vision?

Perfect game for their fans this weekend, get to see what a fully matured team looks like though  8)

I think the answer is no.
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Online thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20198 on: September 27, 2021, 09:29:38 am »
It said he’d missed one previously. He’s taken something like 24 for them! In a season and a half, is that right?
I read he'd scored 21 of the last 22.

The crazy thing is that he seemed to have a complete mental shortcut on it.  I don't think I've ever seen him hit a penalty as hard as that and, as you point out, we've seen plenty of examples of him taking penalties in the past 18 months!

Maybe the combination of it being so late in the game, whatever Martinez had said to him and the shadow or Ronaldo looming large was all just too much.  I was fortunate enough to watch it live - stuck the game on when it flashed up that Villa had taken the lead - and I laughed my head off when he blazed it.  A glorious moment.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20199 on: September 27, 2021, 09:44:17 am »
I read he'd scored 21 of the last 22.

The crazy thing is that he seemed to have a complete mental shortcut on it.  I don't think I've ever seen him hit a penalty as hard as that and, as you point out, we've seen plenty of examples of him taking penalties in the past 18 months!

Maybe the combination of it being so late in the game, whatever Martinez had said to him and the shadow or Ronaldo looming large was all just too much.  I was fortunate enough to watch it live - stuck the game on when it flashed up that Villa had taken the lead - and I laughed my head off when he blazed it.  A glorious moment.

He dropped the hop-skip-jump sequence in his run up.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.