Author Topic: Jill's gorra boss Worcester Combi! (aka the weather thread)  (Read 333659 times)

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The Weather.
« Reply #320 on: December 19, 2011, 08:03:29 pm »
If you'd like a bit of snow to fall so you can write your name in it - type 'Let It Snow' in Google and search it, then wait a while...
That froze my computer screen.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Eileen

• Industries
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #321 on: December 19, 2011, 08:06:59 pm »
Ugh there was a bit of snow today.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Eileen___
If you can speak Klingon just take your own life. It's too late for you. You can't unlearn that shit.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #322 on: December 19, 2011, 08:27:12 pm »
Creeping back up to 12-13 degrees later this week. What the fuck is going on?

I remember a week in December 95 when it was 16 degrees. I was working outside in a t-shirt.
Jurgen YNWA

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #323 on: December 19, 2011, 11:21:15 pm »
Its pissing down again right now, really pissing down. Its fucking unbelievable.

Well, it is the North West of England..
As a rule mate we rarely get very bad weather here in Liverpool and I think we get a fair amount of sun in the summer apart from this year. OK we've suffered some bad snow last year & the year before but it was a national blanket.

I remember an October like this about 1996 or 97, it rarely rains every fucking minute of every fucking.

Offline andymanlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #324 on: December 19, 2011, 11:26:24 pm »
Wish it would get colder, prefer to have a good cold winter. Meant to be getting warmer again. Annoying. :/
"The club was great, the people were great and the people from Liverpool - the text messages, the phone calls, the emails, all the tweets I had on my Twitter account - it's unbelievable how much respect they showed me and it's also a bit emotional" - Dirk Kuyt

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #325 on: December 19, 2011, 11:27:28 pm »
Wish it would get colder, prefer to have a good cold winter. Meant to be getting warmer againg. Annoying. :/

this!

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
Re: The Weather
« Reply #326 on: May 1, 2012, 06:35:26 pm »
When the fuck is this rain due to stop. Seriously do not remember it raining this much, for so long in my life
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline Cusamano

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Natural Police
« Reply #327 on: May 1, 2012, 06:42:15 pm »
British weather is beyond shit.
Wake up, will ya pal? If you're not inside, you're outside, OK? And I'm not talking a $400,000 a year working Wall Street stiff flying first class and being comfortable, I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars buddy. A player. - Gordon Gekko

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #328 on: May 1, 2012, 06:47:11 pm »
rain here cleared up a few hours ago, now it is sunny with blue skies but a bit humid out. 26 degrees with a 58% humidity.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline buzzing

• Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #329 on: May 1, 2012, 07:43:22 pm »
British weather is beyond shit.

Indeed. I can live with us having bad weather, but this sustained down pour is pissing me off..mainly because I walk past a river every day and the fucker is getting higher and higher day by day
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #330 on: May 1, 2012, 08:08:46 pm »
Living in Manchester for the last 5 years I've grown to accept that it always fucking rains here. This however has got me right fucking depressed. My garden is soaked, the recently cleaned patio is covered in mud and I cant get any jobs (like staining the shed) done cos everything is piss wet through.

Hopefully though this means we're going to get a nice summer, as the last few Aprils have ben dry and then its pissed it down all summer.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Mark Walters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #331 on: May 1, 2012, 09:01:25 pm »
It's not the rain I mind so much it's the fact that it's still fucking cold!!
"Maybe in life it's impossible to give 100 per cent to your job. Okay, I'll accept 98 per cent" Rafa Benitez

Offline PhiLFC#1

• The Messiah! He rawks amongst us
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #332 on: May 1, 2012, 09:09:08 pm »
Is there any pointers towards what sort of summer it will be this year? Hopefully get a half decent one for once, I bought loads of new t shirts haha would like some nice beer garden days too and festival days

Offline buzzing

• Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #333 on: May 1, 2012, 11:18:50 pm »
Is there any pointers towards what sort of summer it will be this year? Hopefully get a half decent one for once, I bought loads of new t shirts haha would like some nice beer garden days too and festival days

I have 3 years worth of new summer shirts i've been unable to wear due to the shitty weather.

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Summer...
« Reply #334 on: September 16, 2013, 02:00:21 pm »
Im not that bothered.I love the winter! cold days, dark mornings,dark nights.I just love it,getting home nice and cosy on the sofa,cant beat it.Bring on the wild weather and then lots of snow please!
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline AB LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #335 on: September 16, 2013, 02:05:03 pm »
Dreading the snow, absolutely hate the stuff. Probably get a day or two off work with the "car won't get out of driveway" excuse but still hate the stuff.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #336 on: September 16, 2013, 02:17:35 pm »
I'm not looking forward to it, house is freezing with heating on full blast.

Offline Mark Walters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Summer... (aka Winter's on its way)
« Reply #337 on: September 16, 2013, 02:34:50 pm »
Waa waaa waaaaa, it's too hot! Waa waaa waaaa, it's too cold!  Stop whinging and get on with life.  (But yeah, hot weather is much better for legs and boobies! :))
"Maybe in life it's impossible to give 100 per cent to your job. Okay, I'll accept 98 per cent" Rafa Benitez

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #338 on: September 16, 2013, 02:47:47 pm »
Continually on 11,420.

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #339 on: September 16, 2013, 02:49:33 pm »
Im not that bothered.I love the winter! cold days, dark mornings,dark nights.I just love it,getting home nice and cosy on the sofa,cant beat it.Bring on the wild weather and then lots of snow please!
Not for me, its pretty bleak around here in winter, during the Summer its beautiful and I'll miss that. A lot of my work drys up as well so I'm left scraping for things waiting for Christmas to come for another cash injection.

I cut the grass this morning for the last time this year I reckon. Its coming, I will try to squeeze the last out of it in the next week or so, I still haven't switched the heating on yet, its all over when that happens.

Offline Roady

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #340 on: September 16, 2013, 02:57:13 pm »
Not for me, its pretty bleak around here in winter, during the Summer its beautiful and I'll miss that. A lot of my work drys up as well so I'm left scraping for things waiting for Christmas to come for another cash injection.

I cut the grass this morning for the last time this year I reckon. Its coming, I will try to squeeze the last out of it in the next week or so, I still haven't switched the heating on yet, its all over when that happens.

dont get me wrong i love the summer too.But theres something really nice about winter.Its cosy,i get in the festive mood early it feels right to me to have curtains closed at 5pm.tucked up under a duvey with the mrs to my side and a glass of red watching a film on the box whilst being nice and snug,I love it.

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #341 on: September 16, 2013, 03:00:00 pm »
dont get me wrong i love the summer too.But theres something really nice about winter.Its cosy,i get in the festive mood early it feels right to me to have curtains closed at 5pm.tucked up under a duvey with the mrs to my side and a glass of red watching a film on the box whilst being nice and snug,I love it.
Sounds fab, do you mind if I call over one night and jump in, I promise I wont fart.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #342 on: September 16, 2013, 03:08:29 pm »
I love how the nights start at around 4pm in the Winter personally.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Spongebob Redpants

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #343 on: September 16, 2013, 03:18:44 pm »
I love how the nights start at around 4pm in the Winter personally.

To each their own , but personally can't stand it .

Leave for work in the morning when it's dark , arrive home from work and it's dark . Miserable ( most of the time ), cold and damp .

Ah well ........ not much I can do about it unless I emigrate .
Before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do criticise him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

Offline jed the red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #344 on: September 16, 2013, 03:22:01 pm »
Dunno about all of that it was 41 in Afghanistan today!!  :wave

Offline Roady

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #345 on: September 16, 2013, 03:29:45 pm »
To each their own , but personally can't stand it .

Leave for work in the morning when it's dark , arrive home from work and it's dark . Miserable ( most of the time ), cold and damp .

Ah well ........ not much I can do about it unless I emigrate .

i just think its boss! can wake up with a hangover and not be blinded by the light from the sun! Cosy evenings in front of the tv and nice walks in the park all wrapped up.Im a massive fan of winter. Id actually say i do more outside activities in winter than i do in summer.Theres just something about that cold fresh air and walking around a nice park or countryside with a hot drink to look forward to after your walk that is ...im trying to think of a word...maybe even romantic...you can shoot me now.

Offline The Fletcher Memorial

• Feels mildly violat.................. ed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reality is hard to find
« Reply #346 on: September 16, 2013, 04:02:35 pm »
Winter is shite, especially in this country. Autumn though is my favourite season and therefore officially the best.

Keep Autumns scouse!
The sky does not know of east or of west;
it is in the minds of men where such distinctions are made, and then they believe them to be true.

Offline theredguy03

• Put balls in his mouth and nearly choked
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho- Used to be Man City's tormentor
« Reply #347 on: September 16, 2013, 04:08:30 pm »
Winter is awesome. Cooler temperatures means better sleeping conditions.

No stupid 30 degree heat for approximately 10 months, delightful  8)

« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 04:13:24 pm by theredguy03 »
My favourite all time LFC player? Tough choice.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #348 on: September 16, 2013, 04:19:41 pm »
This summer was really good so I am not looking forward to the cold and wet weather. Still a good excuse to update the wardrobe.

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #349 on: September 16, 2013, 04:35:27 pm »

It's fucking shite. I cannot stand winter. I arrive at work in the dark and I leave work in the dark. I might as well spend six months in a cudboard. A fucking cold cudboard at that.

I've started on the Beechams Cold and Flu drinks already.

Fuck off, winter.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #350 on: September 16, 2013, 04:46:22 pm »
Still a good excuse to update the wardrobe.

Ikea ones always do the job for me.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #351 on: September 16, 2013, 04:51:40 pm »

;D Not up market enough for my liking.

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #352 on: September 16, 2013, 06:15:45 pm »
Same as, except its actually the local fly-tipping spot which Iv renamed Ikea.

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #353 on: September 16, 2013, 07:23:14 pm »
We're playing "central heating chicken" in our house. I think I'm going to lose because I'm nesh.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #354 on: September 16, 2013, 07:32:12 pm »
You are all a bunch of fucking fannies. Its only a little bit cooler ffs. Man the fuck up and stop ya whining, christ on a bike. ;)
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline tray fenny

• virtue signaling keyboard warrior
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #355 on: September 16, 2013, 07:49:24 pm »
Wind, I hate the wind. Gets me quite cross.
'Germany are a very difficult team to play, they had 11 internationals out there today.' - Steve Lomas

Offline Azi

• eckerslike
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #356 on: September 16, 2013, 08:49:53 pm »
first time av played footy this year where av thought its fucking baltic usually just wear shorts n tshirt but think its a hoody and 3/4rs from now on

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #357 on: September 16, 2013, 08:51:11 pm »
It was 12 degrees where I stay. At 6pm.

Wanted to go biking. But too cold.  :'(

Offline NewHampshire_Exile

• Ambassador
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.YNWA.TV
« Reply #358 on: September 17, 2013, 01:29:35 am »
hurrah - its actually going to drop below 70f. overnight. 69 for one night this week....

even as low as 87f one day...

Online payback

• is full of shit, shit and more shit, oh and chillies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #359 on: September 17, 2013, 08:46:36 am »
i love it when it starts getting a bit chilly in the morning, coming downstairs in me dressing gown like i'm tony soprano, nice thick quilt on the bed, being able to wear something thicker than a t-shirt without getting a sweat on and looking forward to christmas (even though i'll still get the same old shite presents). love it  :)