Author Topic: Away Tickets  (Read 33456 times)

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Away Tickets
« Reply #200 on: October 19, 2023, 11:26:59 am »
Probably waiting on how many for corporate and hospitality so they know exactly what will be available.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #201 on: October 19, 2023, 11:31:12 am »
Probably waiting on how many for corporate and hospitality so they know exactly what will be available.
Its the same for every away though so why is this one any different?
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #202 on: October 19, 2023, 05:13:40 pm »
Rumours that City are going to reduce our allocation again  :no
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #203 on: October 20, 2023, 01:24:57 am »
Scandalous if true. If anything it should be going back up towards what it should be - there was zero issues at the league game towards back end of last season??

If they still want a bigger segregation, take the seats from their side  :no

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #204 on: October 20, 2023, 11:52:43 am »
Rumours that City are going to reduce our allocation again  :no

Reduce further from 2300? or reduce from the 3k again

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #205 on: October 20, 2023, 11:54:45 am »
Reduce further from 2300? or reduce from the 3k again
I assume reduced to around 2382 again, if not, then the original reduction was to 2880 which although still not good, would be far better than the lower one.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: October 20, 2023, 01:12:53 pm »
I assume reduced to around 2382 again, if not, then the original reduction was to 2880 which although still not good, would be far better than the lower one.

We should expect that going forward, they'll get the same at anfield thats their excuse this year, we;re only giving 2.4k out all season, even if upper tier opens

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #207 on: October 20, 2023, 02:25:48 pm »
Luton details up but just says full selling details monday 😂🤦🏼‍♂️

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
« Reply #208 on: October 20, 2023, 02:34:45 pm »
‘Coming soon’  ::)

Just release the details now, what’s the actual point in waiting three more days?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 03:50:14 pm by SingFongFC »

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #209 on: October 20, 2023, 05:21:10 pm »
‘Coming soon’  ::)

Just release the details now, what’s the actual point in waiting three more days?
And its 3 less days for people to make travel arrangements as at the moment apart from the top level of hospo, no one is guaranteed a ticket  ::)

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
« Reply #210 on: October 23, 2023, 02:51:24 pm »
No rush lads  :butt

Online MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: October 23, 2023, 03:15:47 pm »
Really pleased they've changed it so that those on 19 from 2022-23 will get a credit for Luton regardless of whether they apply for the ballot.  Hopefully that increases slightly the odds for those of us who want to go.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2023, 03:47:16 pm by MKB »

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: October 31, 2023, 04:52:36 pm »
Some City away details would be nice, given it's 3 weeks away and we don't know for sure what allocation we'll get again  ;D

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: October 31, 2023, 05:02:57 pm »
Some City away details would be nice, given it's 3 weeks away and we don't know for sure what allocation we'll get again  ;D

On the topic of City, think they had full NFC at United away on Sunday

Offline ewok-red-97

• Main Stander
  • go easy, step lightly, stay free
« Reply #214 on: October 31, 2023, 07:59:44 pm »

SOS said this but that doesn't really give us an indication either way:

Ticketing update Our game at the Etihad is fast approaching and in recent years we have seen our ticket allocation repeatedly reduced. Such reductions and over-zealous policing serve only to stir up unnecessary tensions. Following a positive pre-match meeting last season we are requesting that Manchester City and GMP work to ensure our travelling support receive the full allocation of tickets as set out by the Premier League. Instead of being reactive to supporter concerns and club updates, we're working hard behind the scenes to consider how we better manage this process and take challenges to the club. In the coming months we will be looking to survey our members to understand opinions and desires around ticketing, so make sure your membership is up to date in order to have a say.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: November 2, 2023, 06:32:55 pm »
spurs got 1151 for luton. burnley have 1350 for it. piss take that. guessing we will be 1151

It was noted by the Forum that Burnley’s selling announcement for Luton away included a greater
allocation than our own. LFC agreed to check this.

Please note: Subsequent to the Fans Forum LFC were advised by Burnley that they had made a
genuine typo when publishing their away allocation to Luton and had the same allocation as LFC.

Offline nearly40

• .....even though my profile says 48!
  • Anny Roader
  • KOP stand up! Stand up the KOP!
« Reply #216 on: November 6, 2023, 03:00:17 pm »
I see on the Wolves site that they received 2801 away tickets for Sheffield United. Any ideas on what that is likely to drop to?
'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: November 6, 2023, 03:06:29 pm »
I see on the Wolves site that they received 2801 away tickets for Sheffield United. Any ideas on what that is likely to drop to?

We got 2,865 in 2019

Started on 15, sold out on 9

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: November 6, 2023, 04:00:33 pm »

12/13 I would think

maybe lower with it being midweek - whatever city sells out on -1 pretty much

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #219 on: November 6, 2023, 04:32:00 pm »
12/13 I would think

maybe lower with it being midweek - whatever city sells out on -1 pretty much
No chance in a million years, this will eventually end up selling out way lower than what City will.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: November 6, 2023, 04:56:40 pm »
No chance in a million years, this will eventually end up selling out way lower than what City will.

I think city will be 15 from first sale and 14 after returns personally

Can see this being 12/13 after the returns for it, probs city -1 for first sale

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #221 on: November 6, 2023, 05:08:26 pm »
I think city will be 15 from first sale and 14 after returns personally

Can see this being 12/13 after the returns for it, probs city -1 for first sale
IF they have a returns sale for City as they don't always, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if they didn't. Personally I can see Sheff Utd dropping a lot lower simply because comparing a Sat game against City to a midweek game against Sheff Utd will be vastly different re. corporate returns.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: November 6, 2023, 06:17:40 pm »
IF they have a returns sale for City as they don't always, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if they didn't. Personally I can see Sheff Utd dropping a lot lower simply because comparing a Sat game against City to a midweek game against Sheff Utd will be vastly different re. corporate returns.

Those who had 9 last season could have got to 14

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #223 on: November 6, 2023, 07:57:01 pm »
Those who had 9 last season could have got to 14
Yes I know that, those on 8 could have got to 14 too.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #224 on: November 6, 2023, 08:20:19 pm »
Yes I know that, those on 8 could have got to 14 too.
And me on 7 only got to 11 anyone on 8 or 9 effectively guaranteed their away ticket future.
Kenny Godglish

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #225 on: November 6, 2023, 09:13:04 pm »
And me on 7 only got to 11 anyone on 8 or 9 effectively guaranteed their away ticket future.
Yeah it was a jump then as those on 6 or 7 could have got to 11 but then those on 8, 9 or 10 could have got to 14...it means that around 2.5K are now on 14+

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: November 13, 2023, 04:36:18 pm »
The issue with away tickets that most people don’t know is this. Prior to the main stand refurbishment hospo got an allocation via a ballot. It was I think 3 lounges but 10% of the total allocation. Nobody cared cos it was the same as every other big club. When the main stand was done.One of the lounges no longer got away ticket access included. These people were given two options move to a main stand lounge with ballot access or take full away credits and stay where you are. The price difference was around double the price. Then the executive suites in the main stand for the first few games were in the same away ballot. Then suddenly they were moved to be guaranteed tickets upto 4 per game per suite. For a 3k allocation. 300 go to the ballot like always. 150 go to vvip hospo as guaranteed. The balloted hospo allocation is mixed into the guaranteed sale. The ones that go missing at 8:15 are for the sponsors, players, vvip hospo etc. the tickets that are skimmed are tickets for people not mentioned on the selling announcement.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #227 on: November 13, 2023, 04:53:40 pm »
The issue with away tickets that most people don’t know is this. Prior to the main stand refurbishment hospo got an allocation via a ballot. It was I think 3 lounges but 10% of the total allocation. Nobody cared cos it was the same as every other big club. When the main stand was done.One of the lounges no longer got away ticket access included. These people were given two options move to a main stand lounge with ballot access or take full away credits and stay where you are. The price difference was around double the price. Then the executive suites in the main stand for the first few games were in the same away ballot. Then suddenly they were moved to be guaranteed tickets upto 4 per game per suite. For a 3k allocation. 300 go to the ballot like always. 150 go to vvip hospo as guaranteed. The balloted hospo allocation is mixed into the guaranteed sale. The ones that go missing at 8:15 are for the sponsors, players, vvip hospo etc. the tickets that are skimmed are tickets for people not mentioned on the selling announcement.
I literally have all the figures that are skimmed off, I'm not quite sure what you mean so rather than clogging up the thread, I'm more than happy to discuss this via PM if you want.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: November 13, 2023, 06:19:50 pm »
I literally have all the figures that are skimmed off, I'm not quite sure what you mean so rather than clogging up the thread, I'm more than happy to discuss this via PM if you want.

Think he's saying that the 10% hospo ballot ones buy in the guaranteed sale, and therefore dont actually disappear from the hallmap prior to a fixture, so in the example of city....

552 tickets skimmed off (or whatever it was), plus 278 for ballot winners who buy at the same time as people with actual credits, meaning less than 2000 with credits actually buy

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: November 13, 2023, 07:06:08 pm »
Think he's saying that the 10% hospo ballot ones buy in the guaranteed sale, and therefore dont actually disappear from the hallmap prior to a fixture, so in the example of city....

552 tickets skimmed off (or whatever it was), plus 278 for ballot winners who buy at the same time as people with actual credits, meaning less than 2000 with credits actually buy

Exactly this haha. This has only been the case since 2018/19. Before that you’d have the tickets bought for you.

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #230 on: November 21, 2023, 02:19:29 pm »
Looks like I'll go back to 13 from 14 aways this season.  Depends if Fulham gives us a full allocation. And 50/50 I'll get a Palace ticket.

Need Luton, Bournemouth & Burnley 2 be relegated. Lost Leicester, Leeds & Southampton from last season.

But it is what it is!!

Offline Molo203

• Kemlynite
« Reply #231 on: November 28, 2023, 09:36:49 am »
Does anyone have any insight or maybe just throw me a bit of hope!:

I managed by a miracle to get on the league away ladder last season when Leicester went down to all ST/members.  Ridiculous fluke, and got nowhere near the cup aways when they dropped. 

I missed out on Newcastle away in August which went down to 1+ credit from 22/23 - the match didn't show for me in my account for the first 3 or 4 minutes of the sale, by which time it had all sold out  :no  .  The club don't seem to be remotely interested in this unfairness.

It doesn't look like any other games will drop to 1+ this season, although I'd be delighted to be corrected on that!  But, assuming Leicester go back up and they give the same away allocation next season, does anyone think the criteria for next season's Leicester away will drop to 1+ from seasons 22/23 and/or 23/24?  Or more likely will it simply drop to all members if there are 50 - 100 left over from those on 1+ from season 23/24 (thereby allowing the bots to do their usual hoovering up as many seem to think)?

Cup away credits tend to go back multiple seasons, so I'm clinging onto hope that the league will too.  Any insight or even just vague hope appreciated!

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: November 28, 2023, 09:39:06 am »

I managed by a miracle to get on the league away ladder last season when Leicester went down to all ST/members.  Ridiculous fluke, and got nowhere near the cup aways when they dropped. 

I missed out on Newcastle away in August which went down to 1+ credit from 22/23 - the match didn't show for me in my account for the first 3 or 4 minutes of the sale, by which time it had all sold out  :no  .  The club don't seem to be remotely interested in this unfairness.

It doesn't look like any other games will drop to 1+ this season, although I'd be delighted to be corrected on that!  But, assuming Leicester go back up and they give the same away allocation next season, does anyone think the criteria for next season's Leicester away will drop to 1+ from seasons 22/23 and/or 23/24?  Or more likely will it simply drop to all members if there are 50 - 100 left over from those on 1+ from season 23/24 (thereby allowing the bots to do their usual hoovering up as many seem to think)?

Cup away credits tend to go back multiple seasons, so I'm clinging onto hope that the league will too.  Any insight or even just vague hope appreciated!

Strangely I was also thinking about this too! I also didn't get Newcastle appearing for me for 3 / 4 minutes as you say by which time the 40 odd tickets had long gone.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: November 28, 2023, 11:38:31 am »

Never happened before for league games, not sure it'd happen but who knows

I'd say 99% no

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: November 28, 2023, 12:11:34 pm »

Zero chance, won't happen - shame you missed the boat on Newcastle because there won't be another that drops to 1 this season

Apologies for crushing your hope

Your best hope would be Leicester dropping to sth/members again, and Blackburn/Wigan/Bolton making it to the Prem again in the near future to have a realistic chance of building your credit

Or klopp leaves, and we go to absolute shit again like Hodgson days
« Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 12:13:52 pm by PaulKS »

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #235 on: November 29, 2023, 03:09:09 pm »
Zero chance, won't happen - shame you missed the boat on Newcastle because there won't be another that drops to 1 this season

Apologies for crushing your hope

Your best hope would be Leicester dropping to sth/members again, and Blackburn/Wigan/Bolton making it to the Prem again in the near future to have a realistic chance of building your credit

Or klopp leaves, and we go to absolute shit again like Hodgson days

Even if this does happen, we're not getting the allocations again that we used to.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #236 on: November 29, 2023, 04:39:00 pm »
Even if this does happen, we're not getting the allocations again that we used to.

You reckon yeah? Wouldn't surprise me if that's the case

Few teams stopped giving full ends didn't they - QPR & Burnley to name but 2 off the top of my head. They used to be 4k allocations as well

Offline portRUSHred

• Anny Roader
« Reply #237 on: December 2, 2023, 06:58:36 pm »
Looking to get a pair to forest away, willing to swap a home pair.

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #238 on: December 5, 2023, 01:56:33 pm »
Down to 13 now the maximum aways I can get this season, Palace went down to 14 for a few minutes after 1pm but no luck!!

Need Fulham to have a 2.7k allocation to have a chance & then get all the remaining aways apart from Burnley & Bournemouth which I know I won't qualify for.

Need Leicester, Southampton & Leeds back in PL for Luton, Burnley & Bournemouth. Then might get back above 14 in 2025-25 season!!

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: December 5, 2023, 02:31:17 pm »
Down to 13 now the maximum aways I can get this season, Palace went down to 14 for a few minutes after 1pm but no luck!!

Need Fulham to have a 2.7k allocation to have a chance & then get all the remaining aways apart from Burnley & Bournemouth which I know I won't qualify for.

Need Leicester, Southampton & Leeds back in PL for Luton, Burnley & Bournemouth. Then might get back above 14 in 2025-25 season!!

Wont get brentford either will you