Author Topic: 2013 Europa League Final: Benfica v Chelsea  (Read 141300 times)

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
Re: 2013 Europa League Final: Benfica v Chelsea
« Reply #2960 on: May 15, 2013, 11:15:27 pm »
I'm not baiting anyone or dont mean to be but sure I'll stop talking about Rafa/Chelsea.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #2961 on: May 15, 2013, 11:15:40 pm »
Let me get this straight. Within a couple of posts you've gone from outraged against violence to more or less offer someone out?

#GrumpyGOAT
He gets into some scrapes on here,does the goat. In fact you could say hes a scrape goat. :)
Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #2962 on: May 15, 2013, 11:19:05 pm »
I guess I should thank TheGOAT for my new CT addition  :D

Offline stonty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2963 on: May 15, 2013, 11:19:32 pm »
He gets into some scrapes on here,does the goat. In fact you could say hes a scrape goat. :)

You'll be lucky, no nibbles on a 'just kidding' earlier lol

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2964 on: May 15, 2013, 11:21:10 pm »
No. Look at the video, that was the people I was calling despicable. Good grief.

The problem was your original post was a bit unclear.

Vermin. Dont know how anyone can bring themselves to want Chelsea to win in a non Everton, Man Utd match. Despicable and it's a majority.

The "despicable" comment follows on directly from a comment about people wanting Chelsea to win, so the obvious conclusion to draw is that's who you are calling despicable.
Best hope Fuckwitted Pob lookalike Michael Gove doesn't read your posts. ;)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #2965 on: May 15, 2013, 11:22:03 pm »
Its fucking excellent that Andy is back.

A beacon of love, understanding and chillaxing in a confused and frightened world.. [TM][C][TalksOutHisArseMostOfTheTime]
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #2966 on: May 15, 2013, 11:23:11 pm »
I guess I should thank TheGOAT for my new CT addition  :D

So who IS the Capo di tutti capi?

SP? Claire?

I demand to know!
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #2967 on: May 15, 2013, 11:23:16 pm »
Terry in his kit!! You utter utter c*nt!!

King of the full kit wankers!
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #2968 on: May 15, 2013, 11:23:41 pm »
So who IS the Capo di tutti capi?

SP? Claire?

I demand to know!
He has recently returned...

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
« Reply #2969 on: May 15, 2013, 11:27:17 pm »
If they lost would he still get kitted out to go up and get his loser medal? Gotta feeling that wouldn't happen somehow.
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #2970 on: May 15, 2013, 11:27:34 pm »
Whiskey Nose has retired you know.
Continually on 11,420.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #2971 on: May 15, 2013, 11:28:05 pm »
Well done Rafa.
#JFT97

Offline Reheat Red

• Kopite
« Reply #2972 on: May 15, 2013, 11:29:27 pm »
A beacon of love, understanding and chillaxing in a confused and frightened world.. [TM][C][TalksOutHisArseMostOfTheTime]
What will you do now you can't moan about Ferguson?  ;D

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2973 on: May 15, 2013, 11:31:52 pm »
He has recently returned...

Ha

Michael Corleone esque

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #2974 on: May 15, 2013, 11:31:53 pm »
What will you do now you can't moan about Ferguson?  ;D

Surprises me that people think his influence won't still be ever-present. You haven't seen the last of that gum chewing cretin.

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2975 on: May 15, 2013, 11:33:12 pm »
I'm very rarely aggressive and you've actually made me smile with that second sentence. Please though, even you must be bored of this tedious baiting you've been doing since you registered. It's so painfully obvious.

"Don James, I come to you on this, the day of your daughter's wedding, and ask you a favour. Will you just fucking mute him for fucks sake....."
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2976 on: May 15, 2013, 11:34:27 pm »
Apparantly he's the best manager who has ever lived.

She took umbrage when I suggested that he was a googly eyed twat that had never won anything in his career.

#andysinthespareroom
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #2977 on: May 15, 2013, 11:35:45 pm »
What the fuck is John Terry's problem, he's like a child getting dressed up every year, last year was bad this year it was just embarrassing as he's hardly played, grabbing the trophy with Lampard like he deserves something. Sad man will keep coming back year after year and dressing up presumably, wanker.

Rafa has been class this year, I hope Jose fucks up big style and they choke on their regret now down there.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #2978 on: May 15, 2013, 11:36:29 pm »

#andysinthespareroom

The dog's totally pissed off with me, he's had to live in the sink for the last 20 years cos of me.

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2979 on: May 15, 2013, 11:37:06 pm »
Surprises me that people think his influence won't still be ever-present. You haven't seen the last of that gum chewing cretin.

everyones saying this aswell.

The fact remains hes gone. He is to them what our bootroom was to us and that went with joe Fagan in 1985. Sure they'll go on for a few more years. Like we did under Kenny

But he left 6 years after that. Funny that. 6 years...

Jurgen Klopp

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2980 on: May 15, 2013, 11:37:31 pm »
"Don James, I come to you on this, the day of your daughter's wedding, and ask you a favour. Will you just fucking mute him for fucks sake....."

;D

Offline eLToRo

• Legacy Fan
  • Living the dream
« Reply #2981 on: May 15, 2013, 11:40:37 pm »
Graeme Le Saux, former Chelsea defender, on BBC Radio 5 live:

"Rafael Benitez managed the squad and the players look like they're together. That stems from the manager and he's galvanised that squad.

"He deserves credit and it's a shame that some people want to tear that page out of the history books because of something he said a long time ago.

"There's a will about the team. Tonight there was a combination of how he set the team out, re-motivated them and they had to have a look at themselves and they're a good enough squad and team to raise their team an put in performances that were double the first-half some of them."

Fair play LeSaux. Never liked him but thats a very fair point.

I was listening to Wilkins the other day before Chelsea and Villa. Fuck me, he didnt have a nice word to say about Rafa. When the host said , Rafa has prob done the best job possible. He went on to say  that no he didnt and that when he took over they were only 4 off United, in the Fa Cup , League Cup and the Champions League.

They were not winning the league. United were too good this year. Rafa got them 3rd which is a fair reflection on how good they are. They went far in League Cup and Fa Cup. And did all he could possible do to keep them in the Champions league( it was in their hands) and won the enxt best thing.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #2982 on: May 15, 2013, 11:42:27 pm »

I was listening to Wilkins the other day before Chelsea and Villa. Fuck me, he didnt have a nice word to say about Rafa. When the host said , Rafa has prob done the best job possible. He went on to say  that no he didnt and that when he took over they were only 4 off United, in the Fa Cup , League Cup and the Champions League.

They were not winning the league. United were too good this year. Rafa got them 3rd which is a fair reflection on how good they are. They went far in League Cup and Fa Cup. And did all he could possible do to keep them in the Champions league( it was in their hands) and won the enxt best thing.

Ray Wilkins is a miserable, bitter blue arse who spouts shite and drives drunk and has never passed a ball forwards in his career, I heard that or something else he said in the same vein and it was embarrassing. Remind me of Ray's managerial acheivements? Sacked four times as manager and a coach and never acheived a jot, tosser.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 11:45:03 pm by Black Bull Nova »
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline eLToRo

• Legacy Fan
  • Living the dream
« Reply #2983 on: May 15, 2013, 11:42:45 pm »
A lot of people don't realise this.

I want Rodgers to succeed although If I had a choice now or even this time last year(when it was more open) I would have Rafa as my manager. Because he is a better manager and him and the fans have a mutual respect.

Its not going to happen so I am very very happy with Rodgers.

Offline Ski

• daddle. Wouldn't recognise an idea, if it rang his doorbell and got invited in for dinner. He will survive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2984 on: May 15, 2013, 11:45:56 pm »
Didn't watch it just saw the score. Congrats Rafa.

Born winner!!
Has Steven Gerrard scored a goal even more important than the one he got against Olympiakos - Is this the start of something BIG?

Offline downtown

• abbewy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Sarina
« Reply #2985 on: May 15, 2013, 11:51:44 pm »
Kelly Cates ‏@KellyCates 17m
Rafa, trophies are all well and good but what's your philosophy? Your project even?

Disappointed at that tweet. No need to take a cheap shot at BR

Online Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #2986 on: May 15, 2013, 11:54:20 pm »
What the fuck is John Terry's problem, he's like a child getting dressed up every year, last year was bad this year it was just embarrassing as he's hardly played, grabbing the trophy with Lampard like he deserves something. Sad man will keep coming back year after year and dressing up presumably, wanker.

Rafa has been class this year, I hope Jose fucks up big style and they choke on their regret now down there.

Agree; and you know what? given their history, and the Inter Milan thing, I think it's Rafa's turn to have the last laugh. Particularly so if Mourinho goes all sentimental and gives Lampard and Terry a career extension. I have a really good feeling about Utd. and Chelsea imploding next season. With Man City facing lots of backroom and maybe playing changes, and the possibility of Bale baling out of Tottenham, maybe it's a good time to get on L.F.C  - at the very least for a top-four finish...
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Online Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #2987 on: May 15, 2013, 11:55:40 pm »
Kelly Cates ‏@KellyCates 17m
Rafa, trophies are all well and good but what's your philosophy? Your project even?

Disappointed at that tweet. No need to take a cheap shot at BR

a better tweet?

Lee Westwood ‏@WestwoodLee
Isn't it funny how success follows Rafa Benitez around! Just might be that he's a good coach! Must get another good job from this.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #2988 on: May 15, 2013, 11:55:43 pm »
Agree; and you know what? given their history, and the Inter Milan thing, I think it's Rafa's turn to have the last laugh. Particularly so if Mourinho goes all sentimental and gives Lampard and Terry a career extension. I have a really good feeling about Utd. and Chelsea imploding next season. With Man City facing lots of backroom and maybe playing changes, and the possibility of Bale baling out of Tottenham, maybe it's a good time to get on L.F.C  - at the very least for a top-four finish...

Don't worry. They haven't got any history.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #2989 on: May 15, 2013, 11:56:04 pm »
Just watching BBC News  interviewed some of the most clueless classless wankers imaginable. Hope Rafa stays just to piss them off
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Lager

• Main Stander
« Reply #2990 on: May 16, 2013, 12:00:30 am »
Just watching BBC News  interviewed some of the most clueless classless wankers imaginable. Hope Rafa stays just to piss them off
Baffling some of the nonsense that came out of their mouths

"Get him back to Spain... he's done enough damage in England"

"Get rid of the Spanish waiter"

"It's the players, don't believe he's done anything about it. Believe me, we go to all the games, he hasn't got a clue what's going on. It's the players what have got us here today, believe me"

"I can't stand the man, he can go now he's won it"

:lmao

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #2991 on: May 16, 2013, 12:04:41 am »

And when Di Matteo started the season they were level on points with United...    prick
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2992 on: May 16, 2013, 12:08:20 am »
Congrats Rafa.

Chelsea can still fuck off.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #2993 on: May 16, 2013, 12:09:07 am »
Well done to Rafa, pleased for him, but I just despise Chelsea and they're horrible fans.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
« Reply #2994 on: May 16, 2013, 12:09:51 am »
Fernando Torres is currently....

World champion
European champion
Champions league champion
Europa league champion

That makes my brain hurt,
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2995 on: May 16, 2013, 12:11:54 am »
I'm not usually emotional but seeing Rafa happy, smiling, lifting another trophy was really, really nice. Go on Rafa!

Offline Sir Afghan

• "I, Stan!" Has the softest beard.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2996 on: May 16, 2013, 12:14:13 am »
Well in rafa laaaa. Fuck Chelsea but delighted for Rafa.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #2997 on: May 16, 2013, 12:14:55 am »
John Terry is a complete clusterfuck
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2998 on: May 16, 2013, 12:18:27 am »
You can follow Liverpool football club for the next 100 years and I doubt you'll see a better organised team off the ball, with different strategies, than what we had under Rafa. Such top level defensive qualities mean he'll always be the man for knockout competitions, to me he's unrivalled as an organiser of teams. What we can get under Rodgers though is a set-up that may have less focus on tactics for league games, but with a more focused (and the combinations to go with  it) system of keeping the ball and attacking. Rodgers is a level below Rafa as a defensive coach imo, but then again, so is Ferguson, but he's racked up the league titles. It'll be an interesting season ahead, both for Liverpool and Rafa.

Offline EdEdP

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2999 on: May 16, 2013, 12:18:30 am »
Made up for Rafa. What a man. Even happy for Fernando.

The rest of those helmet stretchers can go to hell.
Store in a cool, dry place.