Author Topic: Not being allowed to talk about major football incident in football forum.  (Read 12059 times)

Offline Dreams-and-Songs

• Main Stander
  • The Originals.
This Suarez issue is directly related to Liverpool F.C.

We should be allowed to discuss it. (With or without proof) and not in that daft match thread.

Free Speech.

They say our days are numbered, we're not famous anymore....

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
Diddums.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Mate - we're not censoring you, I'm directing you to the Group D thread in the WC forum to shout about it as much as you want!

I've a lot to say myself.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Er, and pack the abuse in guys - we're all on the same side and we all want to discuss it.

Offline Dreams-and-Songs

• Main Stander
  • The Originals.
OK, I understand that it happened in the WC game.

But I just wanted to discuss the implications of LFC if he is found guilty.
They say our days are numbered, we're not famous anymore....

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
OK, I understand that it happened in the WC game.

But I just wanted to discuss the implications of LFC if he is found guilty.
Thank you mate, it may have nothing to do with us but L6's thread was bombarded when it could all have been contained in the WC thread. I agree its a major talking point and people should read before posting.
Cheers.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
Okay, I'll be bad cop then.....

Free speech on a privately-owned forum run by moderators selected to volunteer their time for free? Behave.

Just because it happens, it doesn't mean it has to be debated ad nauseum instantly.

Sober reflection. Wait for some facts. The key word in your last post was ".....if....." so here's another one.

If anyone registered on this website is absolutely desperate to discuss controversy and speculate on what might or might not have happened or yet happen, the interwebs is full of places to do it.

This is RAWK. We do things our way. We even have a special WC Forum for it. The alleged incident did not take place during an LFC game. Thanks for understanding.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 07:47:29 pm by 24/7 »

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
This Suarez issue is directly related to Liverpool F.C.

We should be allowed to discuss it. (With or without proof) and not in that daft match thread.

Free Speech.

That's biting talk.