Author Topic: A question to the players still at liverpool who got rid of Rafa  (Read 45100 times)

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Are you enjoying the fruits of your labour? gonna get your agent to try and find you a better situation in january or the summer?

shithouses

Offline redjohnnw

• Anny Roader
  • sos 6135 ynwa
Re: A question to the players still at liverpool who got rid of Rafa
« Reply #1 on: October 3, 2010, 05:30:20 pm »
You just can't have player power.
"Never wrestle with pigs. You get dirty, and besides, the pigs like it".

Offline tea_tree

• oily and antiseptic.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on with hope in your heart
« Reply #2 on: October 3, 2010, 05:35:11 pm »
You just can't have player power.

Yup, there is never any excuse to pander to player power. The fans have to take some of the blame though because they built up certain players who were alleged involved in this to a status where they felt untouchable
"At Liverpool I have never pulled back, I also went to war together with my fans"

Rafa Benitez

Offline silver 5 star

• Mistter Gramatticle. Heell corecct you're spelinng mistaikes
  • Legacy Fan
  • BUILD A NEW STADIUM - NO GROUNDSHARE!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 3, 2010, 05:35:14 pm »

A question to the players still at liverpool who got rid of Rafa
« on: Today at 05:24:30 PM »
Are you enjoying the fruits of your labour? gonna get your agent to try and find you a better situation in january or the summer?

shithouses

THIS
Then out spake brave Horatius, The Captain of the Gate; "To every man upon this earth Death cometh soon or late. And how can man die better Than facing fearful odds, For the  ashes of his fathers, And the temples of his gods. " FENWAY - Do not let us down! RAWK is boss lid

Offline Red eh

• Anny Roader
  • Supporting the Reds from the Great White North
« Reply #4 on: October 3, 2010, 05:35:17 pm »
I've never seen the info that suggested this happened, could you provide it ? thanks.
I think he goes alright. Look at Konchesky, now that's a retard.

Offline alex.

• "Bring out The Blimp!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: October 3, 2010, 05:36:15 pm »
We all dream of a ....

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #6 on: October 3, 2010, 05:36:54 pm »
im hoping they are enjoying that bitter taste in their mouths, they wanted an arm round the shoulder manager, they can fucking hug him all they like come next seasons Championship campaign
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: October 3, 2010, 05:37:07 pm »
We all dream of a ....

Liverpool team managed by Rafa.

Offline Keens

• Kopite
  • Thanks for the memories Rafa!
« Reply #8 on: October 3, 2010, 05:37:35 pm »
We know who you are, no more Benitez to Blame and we know who wrote your auto-bio's Winter and Bascombe....
"I think I have said it before, but there is no one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club....." - Kenny Dalglish

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #9 on: October 3, 2010, 05:37:48 pm »
No player is bigger than the club, I don't care if your name is Jamie Carragher or Jean-Michel Ferri, if you go against the manager you should be out the door.
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone
YNWA Rafa.

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
« Reply #10 on: October 3, 2010, 05:39:42 pm »
The thing is Gerrard and Carra seem relatively happy compared to recent seasons. And given the situation, frankly it borders on the surreal. I mean even if they are enjoying more, how can I put this...ahem...freedom shall we say...you'd thing they would be downright distraught about where we're at as a team.

Offline trigger

• sexist and shallow
  • Legacy Fan
  • The romans invented the knob on a stick
« Reply #11 on: October 3, 2010, 05:39:47 pm »

shithouses

^^
Frankly if your team is mentioned in a Liverpool song, you should be chuffed

Offline fletched

• Anny Roader
    • My Website
« Reply #12 on: October 3, 2010, 05:40:49 pm »
I've never seen the info that suggested this happened, could you provide it ? thanks.

RAFA BENITEZ TODAY  -     It is the most understated way of describing the meltdown. The last season became attritional. Stories filtered out about an unhappy squad, how Rafa had lost the dressing room.

"It's not true that I lost the dressing room. It was obvious that maybe some players were not happy but the majority of the players were very good professionals who were surprised by these stories in the same newspapers by the same journalists. Who was leaking them?"

Offline RedSoul9

• Anny Roader
  • Epic Swindle
« Reply #13 on: October 3, 2010, 05:41:04 pm »
rafa wont be happy on the current situation at Liverpool..but he'll be delighted for the ones that back stabbed him. A big 'FUCK YOU'
When I was going through those moments of uncertainty a lot of fans supported me, saying: 'We want you to stay. But at the end of the day, if you don't, we wish you all the best and we are happy that you have been here.' I am very grateful for that. I am here now, and very happy to be here. There is no other club like Liverpool. - Xabi Alonso

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: October 3, 2010, 05:41:16 pm »
The thing is Gerrard and Carra seem relatively happy compared to recent seasons. And given the situation, frankly it borders on the surreal. I mean even if they are enjoying more, how can I put this...ahem...freedom shall we say...you'd thing they would be downright distraught about where we're at as a team.

looks like what al555 has been saying has been true

Offline guest

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: October 3, 2010, 05:41:24 pm »
You got the contract, the training and the position on the field you wanted - I hope you are fucking happy, and that goes for any gobshites who wanted him gone last season as well.

Offline JJ Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: October 3, 2010, 05:42:47 pm »
I think Carra has realised his abilities are dwindling but still wants to play CB for Liverpool so he has devised a diabolical plot to get us relegated, to a level where he will be comfortable and suits his style :)

Offline guest

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: October 3, 2010, 05:44:04 pm »
looks like what al555 has been saying has been true

What was that?

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #18 on: October 3, 2010, 05:44:24 pm »
You got the contract, the training and the position on the field you wanted - I hope you are fucking happy, and that goes for any gobshites who wanted him gone last season as well.
what do mean? Look what Hodgeson did at Fulham. He'll steady the ship, don't you know. It may be settled at the bottom of the ocean, but it will be steadied.

Offline G1 Jockey 4(betfair)

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: October 3, 2010, 05:45:06 pm »
Yup, there is never any excuse to pander to player power. The fans have to take some of the blame though because they built up certain players who were alleged involved in this to a status where they felt untouchable

so true
Freedom of Speech unless you get shouted down and abused by the in-crowd.

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: October 3, 2010, 05:45:24 pm »
Stabbed your boss in the back, the man who made you fucking European Champions, and got in the man you wanted as manager. Just because Rafa wouldn't fucking cuddle you enough and fucking wank you off while telling you how fucking great you are.

If we were any kind of proper football team anymore they should both have been sold in the summer.
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: October 3, 2010, 05:45:37 pm »
What was that?

he was saying about carragher and gerrard wanting rafa out and the stuff they did to do that, so its obvious that they are going to be more happy with him gone and that rafa wasnt going to give carra a new contract

Offline danwms

• Legacy Fan
  • Walking through the storm.
    • Last FM
« Reply #22 on: October 3, 2010, 05:45:49 pm »
Im not saying gerrard and cara were behind the sacking of benitez but i do find it odd that they seem happy when our performances have been shocking.

Offline The_Nomad

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #23 on: October 3, 2010, 05:46:03 pm »
Player power....another "modern" phenomenon that we all should worry about in the game of football. Did Carra say he had thoughts of getting into football management. I wish he would....I really do
Good Judgement Comes From Experience, Unfortunately Experience Comes From Bad Judgement.

Offline coolfire

• Kopite
  • Raa-Fa..Rafael... Raa-Fa..Rafael... Raa-Fa..Rafael
« Reply #24 on: October 3, 2010, 05:46:46 pm »
what do mean? Look what Hodgson did at Fulham. He'll steady the ship, don't you know. It may be settled at the bottom of the ocean, but it will be steadied.
Oh yes, really settled DOWN. :)
Rafa Benitez, 19112007: "But even if I was approached I would tell whichever club it was that I am really happy with my club, my squad, my supporters and my city."

Moses said,"Come forth", but we came fifth...And won the Champions League!

Offline I will always be singing YNWA

• Anny Roader
« Reply #25 on: October 3, 2010, 05:47:20 pm »
AGREED
I don't care if you are steven gerrard, carragher, liverpool football club is the only thing that matters, Fk those players who are so selfish

I am going to check what players say when Rafa left to find the clues and evidences

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #26 on: October 3, 2010, 05:48:14 pm »
Seeing jamie on the pitch now I'm full of bitterness. He isn't good enough to be here.

Offline Finn Solomon

• Life sentence
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Coutinho's balls
« Reply #27 on: October 3, 2010, 05:48:48 pm »
Player power has always led to the destruction of football clubs. From Real Madrid to us, there are no exceptions.
Twitter - FinnSolomon
Rafa made it so that you didn't give a shit which fucking ball emerged from Platini's jar.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #28 on: October 3, 2010, 05:49:08 pm »
I'd love to get our players to sit down and watch a re-run of our game against Real Madrid 18 short months ago

Then get them to watch a re-run of today's game.

Then ask them if they can spot the fucking difference

It might even be a worthy exercise for all the knob jock fans who wanted Rafa out too 
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: October 3, 2010, 05:49:19 pm »
A lot of footballers today surround themselves with yes men. People who will never critisise them for fear of being cast outside the inner circle. This leaves the players starting to believe their own hype, they feel they are untouchable.
I really don't wan't to believe the rumours about certain players forcing Rafa out, but if I ever come across evidence that backs it up, these players are fucked.
First on the list is getting the owners out, second would be dealing with any rats inside the club. I really couldn't give a fuck about whether we get a new manager or not, I have no confidence in the board, we would just be replacing shit with shit anyway.

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
« Reply #30 on: October 3, 2010, 05:49:28 pm »
he was saying about carragher and gerrard wanting rafa out and the stuff they did to do that, so its obvious that they are going to be more happy with him gone
I posted something last season that Gary Mac had told my mate at a work lunch last season. I know speculative posts are rightly frowned upon but I did say at the time I had no reason to doubt what Gary Mac had said to him.
Stabbed your boss in the back, the man who made you fucking European Champions, and got in the man you wanted as manager. Just because Rafa wouldn't fucking cuddle you enough and fucking wank you off while telling you how fucking great you are.

If we were any kind of proper football team anymore they should both have been sold in the summer.
I might be wrong about this but hasn't a certain Mr Torres also made his feelings quite clear?

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: October 3, 2010, 05:50:32 pm »
I posted something last season that Gary Mac had told my mate at a work lunch last season. I know speculative posts are rightly frowned upon but I did say at the time I had no reason to doubt what Gary Mac had said to him.

if you dont mind me asking what did he say?

I might be wrong about this but hasn't a certain Mr Torres also made his feelings quite clear?

torres said it was probably best he went because of the ownership situation

Offline Robbie Soul

• Main Stander
« Reply #32 on: October 3, 2010, 05:51:45 pm »
THIS

A thread based on unsubstantiated rumour.
Unfortunately Kevin besides being a tricky forward got up to too many tricks away from football and served time at Her Majesty's Pleasure for fraud. His current whereabouts are unknown.

Offline gaztop08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: October 3, 2010, 05:51:50 pm »
Liverpool team managed by Rafa.
Why?..we were on the slide last year..It was starting last year you could see it in how we were playing...off field problems,confidence something is really wrong

Offline KSra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #34 on: October 3, 2010, 05:52:10 pm »

shithouses
Follow up question to the same players;
Will you please fuck off so we can get Rafa back without him being undermined by spoiled, overpaid pricks?

If Carragher is one of the players in question, I'd take Rafa over him at this stage in his career. If Gerrard is, I might also accept that trade-off. In fact, I'd let Rafa come here and build up from a squad of Reina, Johnson, Agger, Skrtel, Kelly, Lucas, Aquilani, Kuyt, N'gog and Torres. I'm sure he'd be able to stay clear of the relegation zone with those players as the core of our team, if he'd be allowed to sell off the rest and reinvest the money.

Again, I refer to the article linked in my signature. It didn't even take three.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: October 3, 2010, 05:52:19 pm »
Im not saying gerrard and cara were behind the sacking of benitez but i do find it odd that they seem happy when our performances have been shocking.

I'll say it then, because it needs to be said,
carra certainly had a hand in it.
the fucker should be shipped out to some champinship side where he belongs.
I don't care about what he's given the club over the years, that's fucking history, today is today.
player power my hole, I didn't see any fucking player power on the pitch today.
certain players there are living on past glories and think they're untouchable, it's embarrassing having our manager pander to the c*nts
in order to make them stay.
shanks or paisley would of have them out on their arses before they knew what fucking day it was.

Offline Crackerjack Sam

• Legacy Fan
  • Egyptian Magician
« Reply #36 on: October 3, 2010, 05:52:57 pm »
Don't the mods usually lock threads like this?
PSN ID - hajme1   
Sticking to RAWK I am.  Real forum, real mods, real fans, fair and unbiased opinions etc..etc.. 8)

Offline God's Left Peg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #37 on: October 3, 2010, 05:53:08 pm »
I'd love to get our players to sit down and watch a re-run of our game against Real Madrid 18 short months ago

Then get them to watch a re-run of today's game.

Then ask them if they can spot the fucking difference

It might even be a worthy exercise for all the knob jock fans who wanted Rafa out too 

THIS would be a great idea.
"The socialism I believe in is everybody working for the same goal and everybody having a share in the rewards. That's how I see football, that's how I see life."

Offline hesbighesred

• Wallasey Wrecker. But you can call me quick fingers. After a threesome with Stevie and Alex
  • Legacy Fan
    • Collaborative thoughts on Euro 2012
« Reply #38 on: October 3, 2010, 05:56:59 pm »
And where the actual manager felt unable to risk touching them, without wishing to make it sound like some ill taste joke about molestation :P

He is the cat who walks by himself, and all roads are alike to him.

Offline MidwestWool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wool
« Reply #39 on: October 3, 2010, 05:57:24 pm »
shanks or paisley would of have them out on their arses before they knew what fucking day it was.

Is right.