Author Topic: Pre Match Preview - THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE VS THE RENT DODGERS - 4/12 - KO 2015  (Read 29298 times)

Offline Scouser-Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Allez, Allez, Allez...

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I know what you mean. I think the less they have felt like the derby games of old, the more it has suited us. Even at times when we were a much better side than Everton, they were always capable of leveling the playing field by turning the games into an absolute blood and snot mess where the game could often be won by who wanted it more. Everton haven't had the fire in the belly for so long that the outcome more or less depends on who is the better side. Which is us.
I agree, that's why i'm feeling so confident tonight. Before, you knew that the emotion of the game left it wide open. Now we are able to completely control these games home and away which suits us down to the ground, especially at Anfield.

Score in the first twenty minutes tonight and we'll blow them away.

Offline Gainsbarre

• Legacy Fan
I feel very confident. We win this.
"Blackstone was targeted by Internet terrorists," Hicks said. "It absolutely had an impact on them."

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
i will take a narrow defeat at this point, let's just not get humiliated please.

you forget to log back into your blue account? :D

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
you forget to log back into your blue account? :D
;D it worked last time i posted this in city match thread ;)

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Oh boy....

Lovren is starting....Calvert-Lewin is starting.....dive periscopes up!

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Looking forward to seeing Andy dealing with Sidibe.
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
One thing I would really really like to see - it very likely has been discussed elsewhere - but Trent and Andy need to start shooting more often to catch the other team off guard. They are so into their assist competition that there have been times where it looks like an extra dribble would have set them up for a shot, but they still end up crossing.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
It does. (https://btsportbusiness.com/amazon/)

My bad. So you have to pay for BT Sport and Amazon separately despite them being the same thing
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
Always a horrible game when they have nothing to lose and we have everything. If we win then they’ll just shrug; but if they even get a draw it’ll be their best game ever.
#JFT97

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
Always a horrible game when they have nothing to lose and we have everything. If we win then they’ll just shrug; but if they even get a draw it’ll be their best game ever.
They’ll celebrate even if they get more corners than us. That’s why we desperately need to beat this shower.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
They’ll celebrate even if they get more corners than us. That’s why we desperately need to beat this shower.

We need to beat them to maintain our 8 point gap at the top, that's all.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We need to beat them to maintain our 8 point gap at the top, that's all.

wrong

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
We should be careful to not give them too much of a shoeing so as to not awaken the beast again. Ended very badly for us after we beat them heavily the other year. The tide definitely turned.

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
Chris Williams (@Chris78Williams)

Has just posted some good tips for streaming for those using amazon tonight that are worried about connection issues and buffering.

- Turn router off at the wall for a minute and back on before you start streaming - this will clear the cache
- If possible use an ethernet cable from the router to the streaming device
- Try avoid any other streaming at the same time
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
Oh boy....

Lovren is starting....Calvert-Lewin is starting.....dive periscopes up!

Gonna be like a remake of Das Boot.
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Get that first goal early and let's turn in it on

These are on the edge, they know their boss is a dead man walking, an early goal will break them

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Just win. Three points please.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
Chris Williams (@Chris78Williams)

Has just posted some good tips for streaming for those using amazon tonight that are worried about connection issues and buffering.

- Turn router off at the wall for a minute and back on before you start streaming - this will clear the cache
- If possible use an ethernet cable from the router to the streaming device
- Try avoid any other streaming at the same time

Had no problems watching city last night

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound

Pretty sure the games were lagging 1 to 2 mins behind real time last night.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
Get that first goal early and let's turn in it on
That's probably the only way we will avoid heart spasm.

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......

Didn’t know that. The quality was really good!

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
BBC comment piece about this being the most one sided Derby hoping to capitalise on any upset.

I remember similar things being said by the media before the Cup Final against Wimbledon.

A simple standard win, no drama, no VAR whines, three points.

Offline Syntexity

• Legacy Fan
Always hate playing Everton, they always raise their game and shithousery for the match, doesnt matter how poor they have been leading up to the match. Every now and then we get a convincing win, but its never easy and usually some controversy.

Would be amazing if this was one of those games where we win convincingmy, but any win will do. Probably will never be as sweet as last season though ;D

Hope we can be a bit more decisive and clinial in front of goal today and keep the momentum going.

Come on Liverpool!!!! YNWA!

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Being stranded at the airport at least I can watch some of the game, last time I watched us at an airport was our win at Soton last year, and I was sure I was going to get kicked out for going ape shit when Mo scored :D

Come on you fucking red men

Offline pezzzer

• Kopite
  • Club first country second
My blue nose brother is coming over tonite to watch it, I've already said if things get ugly ( there acting like yard dogs etc)  he's being politely asked to leave at half time to avoid a 'family tiff'
« Last Edit: December 4, 2019, 06:09:58 pm by pezzzer »
metallic on psn, cod4 buddies welcome

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite

I had no issues either, only problem really was [lack of]quality of the Palace match. ;D
#Sausages

Offline Notorious IT

• Gilt complex.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Alcoholic

That’ll still be the case tonight, so turn off any goal alerts you may have on.

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
All about Set pieces for me tonight, need to defend them well and also make the most from ours by scoring. DCL will be trying to get something off Lovren so we need to be switched on. Any VAR decision will go against us with Atkinson in the caravan.
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
I'd forgot Atkinson was on VAR.

Wouldn't it be considered mad in other leagues, or maybe sports, that a fella who deliberately ruled out a fair goal using technology a few weeks ago, was in the same position to do the same thing tonight, to the very same team?
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Andypandimonium

• Kopite
By the end of 2019, the mighty reds could well be Champions of the World, Champions of Europe, and well on the way to becoming Champions of England. Everton will still be, well, Everton. Can't feel sorry for them tonight though...another step towards the title beckons. Hope we unleash the big weapons  and go after them as if they were City. Origi ill score again...I can feel it in my water.  ;D

Up the reds  :scarf :champ :scarf

Offline beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is for living, so live it
My blue nose brother is coming over tonite to watch it, I've already said if things get ugly ( there acting like yard dogs etc)  he's being politely asked to leave at half time to avoid a 'family tiff'

Is he older than you?

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Is he older than you?

well he's clearly the less intelligent of the two! haha

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
I'd forgot Atkinson was on VAR.

Wouldn't it be considered mad in other leagues, or maybe sports, that a fella who deliberately ruled out a fair goal using technology a few weeks ago, was in the same position to do the same thing tonight, to the very same team?

It’s fucking crazy, though we don’t help ourselves just accepting it, he’s screwed us in about 8 different matches in the last season and a bit, it’s incredible it’s still allowed to happen.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Isn't that just how it is with streaming services? Same when I use Fox Match pass in the US to watch football, always a lag of a good minute. Pain when you are keeping eye on scores of other matches going on the same time  :P

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
Isn't that just how it is with streaming services? Same when I use Fox Match pass in the US to watch football, always a lag of a good minute. Pain when you are keeping eye on scores of other matches going on the same time  :P

BBC are developing technology to stop it apparently
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Last nights game were consistently 20 seconds behind for me, no issues with that