Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
General Football and Sport / Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Last post by Knight on Today at 06:44:49 am »
Those who think Arsenal are just 2-3 quality additions from winning it or being in a race again might throw caution to the wind. On paper, yes. But it must be incredibly hard to go again after being so close twice. After being agonizingly close in 18/19 and actually winning it in 19/20, we fell apart the season after. Two intense seasons took their toll.

Will they be as fortunate with injuries again this time around? Will players like Trossard and Havertz be as good next season as this?

We fell apart because we left ourselves badly vulnerable to injuries at the back. We were top at Christmas. 
The Boozer / Re: Wordle - Word Game - Guess a different word each day
« Last post by Alan_X on Today at 06:36:52 am »
Strands #78
“Fowl fairy tale”
🔵🔵🔵🟡
🔵🔵
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Last post by adruk87 on Today at 06:35:18 am »
...despite what I said earlier

Oh just give us half a bottle of Blue Nose
It was Swedish Rumble not Swiss Ramble though  ;)

Oh yeah. Didn’t even notice.  ;D
« Last post by G1-tiga on Today at 06:32:25 am »
Still an emotional wreck. Struggled to sleep to be honest.

But I'm happy. God I'm happy that he remains ours, one of us now as he said.

Danke Jurgen. Changed my life for the better.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Atmosphere at Anfield
« Last post by Guz-kop on Today at 06:29:30 am »
Amazing today! Shame about the confusion where everyone got off before the lap of honour but understandable! Loved every second of today

Absolutely wild they didn't just announce that the players were going to come out again ?

Felt a bit corporate awards evening at the end but absolutely glad all the fellas leaving got their moment of appreciation and the coaches could celebrate together.
Mancheighthster Uneighted.
General Football and Sport / Re: World XI Teams of Decades
« Last post by PoetryInMotion on Today at 06:18:17 am »
Decade 1985-1994

Lineup

Michel Preud'homme (Belgium)

Manuel Amoros (France)
Franco Baresi (Italy)
Ronald Koeman (Netherlands)
Andreas Brehme (Germany)

Frank Rijkaard (Netherlands)
Lothar Matthäus (Germany)
Ruud Gullit (Netherlands)

Hristo Stoichkov (Bulgaria)
Emilio Butragueño (Spain)
Marco van Basten (Netherlands)

Subs: Rinat Dasayev (Soviet Union), Pietro Vierchowod (Italy), Leovegildo Júnior (Brazil), Michael Laudrup (Denmark), John Barnes (England), Enzo Francescoli (Uruguay), Gary Lineker (England)
« Last post by harleydanger on Today at 06:17:16 am »
For me this feels like that one romantic partner that you had when you were young, and life just took you on separate paths. You will move on, you will love again, but you will never forget those feelings. I am so glad that he was Liverpool's manager for 9 years, and that he delivered so much during that time. There are many coulda/woulda/shoulda moments in there as well, but they do not matter. At the end, although football is played for trophies, it is the ride that matters. And this ride was special.  Best of luck to him in the future, and I hope he enjoys his well earned time off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-gb2HpfHpU
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10