Author Topic: Paris St Germain (A) - 28/11/18  (Read 71510 times)

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
Re: Paris St Germain (A) - 28/11/18
« Reply #240 on: November 12, 2018, 09:47:57 pm »
A lot of topics to cover, certainly when it comes to European aways.

Date of announcement of sales criteria, date of game, dates of first sale (for those fortunate enough to get on the first sale), difference between announcement and date of game listed in days.

SPARTAK away - announcement 12/09/18, game 26/09/18, register for ticket/visa application required, 07/09/18
MARIBOR away - announcement 04/10/17, game 17/10/18, first sale 06/10/18 - announcement date to game date 13 days
SEVILLA away - announcement 25/10/17, game 21/11/18, first sale 27-30/10/17 - announcement date to game date 27 days
FC PORTO away - announcement 23/01/18, game 14/02/18, first sale 24-25/01/18 - announcement date to game date 22 days
MAN CITY away - announcement 23/03/18, game 10/04/18, first sale 26-27/03/18 - announcement date to game date 18 days
ROMA away - announcement 18/04/18, game 02/05/18, first sale 20-23/04/18 - announcement date to game date 14 days
NAPOLI away - announcement 19/10/18, game 03/10/18, first sale 21-24/10/18 - announcement date to game date 14 days
RED STAR BELGRADE away - announcement 17/10/18, game 06/11/18, first sale 19-22/10/18 - announcement to game date 20 days
PSG away - date 12/11/18, no announcement, game 28/11/18, 16 days til game

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #241 on: November 12, 2018, 10:04:13 pm »
I don’t think that’s particularly seen, heard or felt, particularly by decision makers, because my perception is the majority seem to book regardless - knowing, expectant, hopeful or otherwise - that they will get sorted. Frustration that I’ve seen so far is around the possibility of collections. That’s not to say your frustration isn’t genuine or deserves listening, just trying to provide some understanding/context

Maybe, maybe not Jay, but I've almost never travelled without a ticket, and too long in the tooth to do it now.

For me and I think lots of others that aren't guaranteed I think the total lack of transparency that infuriates people. When every other English team have details out well in advance

United and Spurs had theirs out the day after the draw. Yet we're waiting to the last minute. They then blatantly lie by saying that they're waiting for the other club to tell us. Most people would be happy if they just told us the guaranteed number of tickets we're getting, as we can work it out for ourselves if we definitely qualify or are on the edge and need to wait.

Why does that only happen to us? The fact is it doesn't the club will have known our allocations the same day as everybody else but chose not to publish it and be transparent like other clubs do. It is just the club are definitely hiding something with regards to how the allocation is split up, and in the words of Rick Parry are playing the numbers game

Whilst refreshing to see that Tony Barrett commented in here, the fact the he says he will represent the concerns to the club. My question is why haven't they've been presented before. Yes he's only been in the job for just over a year, but this blatant disregard to the travelling supporter has been going on for years. So this could've been raised with club not long after Tony started. Or maybe he has raised it and, as most of us think the club don't give a stuff

Is nothing short of a disgrace, and unfair, especially when you get the mantra don't travel without a ticket
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 07:42:57 am by Tiz Lad »

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #242 on: November 12, 2018, 11:03:42 pm »
Just managed to get three tickets together in their end on that PSG resale site for £82 a ticket including booking fees (most over €200 with fees). Spent ages refreshing and they just popped up. Six of us going and only three will qualify so that should see us all in the ground.

Now that the tickets are bought and on my account, the way it works is I have to enter the name of the person using the ticket within 48 hours of kick off and then download or send to an email or phone. So I presume that means you need to show ID with the ticket when going in.
Long live the King

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #243 on: November 12, 2018, 11:27:39 pm »
One thing I will say is if the ticket office genuinely expect supporters not to book travel before selling details are announced, it shows how out of touch they really are. They knew how many tickets we were getting on the day of the draw & have chosen to sit on this information for nearly 3 months.

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #244 on: November 13, 2018, 08:07:40 am »
A lot of topics to cover, certainly when it comes to European aways.

Date of announcement of sales criteria, date of game, dates of first sale (for those fortunate enough to get on the first sale), difference between announcement and date of game listed in days.

SPARTAK away - announcement 12/09/18, game 26/09/18, register for ticket/visa application required, 07/09/18
MARIBOR away - announcement 04/10/17, game 17/10/18, first sale 06/10/18 - announcement date to game date 13 days
SEVILLA away - announcement 25/10/17, game 21/11/18, first sale 27-30/10/17 - announcement date to game date 27 days
FC PORTO away - announcement 23/01/18, game 14/02/18, first sale 24-25/01/18 - announcement date to game date 22 days
MAN CITY away - announcement 23/03/18, game 10/04/18, first sale 26-27/03/18 - announcement date to game date 18 days
ROMA away - announcement 18/04/18, game 02/05/18, first sale 20-23/04/18 - announcement date to game date 14 days
NAPOLI away - announcement 19/10/18, game 03/10/18, first sale 21-24/10/18 - announcement date to game date 14 days
RED STAR BELGRADE away - announcement 17/10/18, game 06/11/18, first sale 19-22/10/18 - announcement to game date 20 days
PSG away - date 12/11/18, no announcement, game 28/11/18, 16 days til game

The knockout games you can understand but there's literally no reason why the group stages can't be announced within a few days of the draw being made

Offline Jay_Mc

• Kopite
« Reply #245 on: November 13, 2018, 08:18:44 am »
Maybe, maybe not Jay, but I've almost never travelled without a ticket, and too long in the tooth to do it now.

For me and I think lots of others that aren't guaranteed I think the total lack of transparency that infuriates people. When every other English team have details out well in advance

United and Spurs had theirs out the day after the draw. Yet we're waiting to the last minute. They then blatantly lie by saying that they're waiting for the other club to tell us. Most people would be happy if they just told us the guaranteed number of tickets we're getting, as we can work it out for ourselves if we definitely qualify or are on the edge and need to wait.

Why does that only happen to us? The fact is it doesn't the club will have known our allocations the same day as everybody else but chose not to publish it and be transparent like other clubs do. It is just the club are definitely hiding something with regards to how the allocation is split up, and in the words of Rick Parry are playing the numbers game

Whilst refreshing to see that Tony Barrett commented in here, the fact the he says he will represent the concerns to the club. My question is why haven't they've been presented before. Yes he's only been in the job for just over a year, but this blatant disregard to the travelling supporter has been going on for years. So this could've been raised with club not long after Tony started. Or maybe he has raised it and, as most of us think the club don't give a stuff

Is nothing short of a disgrace, and unfair, especially when you get the mantra don't travel without a ticket

I can guarantee you, and I think it’s mentioned online in several places, that we (SOS) have raised the issue of transparency on allocations, where they go, who to etc repeatedly, and directly to club staff with responsibility and decision making role. Nothing, much to the the frustration of everyone involved, has changed
What would you rather - Tell your kids you sat and moaned on an internet forum or that you done something about it

Join Your Union

www.spiritofshankly.com

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #246 on: November 13, 2018, 08:20:58 am »
United and Spurs had theirs out the day after the draw. Yet we're waiting to the last minute.

Spurs had to collect all of theirs out in PSV for the recent game they had something like 1600 tickets - 700 didn't get collected and went to waste and the people collecting them were people who had been to many away games some were grand kids or sons of the seaosn ticket holders -  so this is a sign of tickets in other peoples name being allocated to someone else are coming to an end.

Offline Rome 84

• Anny Roader
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #247 on: November 13, 2018, 08:21:14 am »
The knockout games you can understand but there's literally no reason why the group stages can't be announced within a few days of the draw being made
There actually is a very good reason. Liverpool’s long-standing policy has been that ticket details are only confirmed and released once a recce of the venue has been done. I think this is a good thing myself as it is solely about duty of care for travelling supporters and I don’t think it would be best practice from a safety perspective if Liverpool blindly put out allocations having failed to ever see the section that will house our fans.
I would prefer us to get this element right and if that means it takes us a bit longer so be it. Having said that, I do agree that it would be better for everyone, especially those travelling and those hoping to travel, if ticket details were released earlier than they are at present. It’s definitely a situation where the earlier the better makes absolute sense.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: November 13, 2018, 08:30:57 am »
I can guarantee you, and I think it’s mentioned online in several places, that we (SOS) have raised the issue of transparency on allocations, where they go, who to etc repeatedly, and directly to club staff with responsibility and decision making role. Nothing, much to the the frustration of everyone involved, has changed

Don't think anybody would deny Jay that SOS do the best they can in representing the fans concerns to the club, and I'm sure SOS will continue to do so

I do however feel the club will continue to do their own thing and will never, ever be transparent, and that you and SOS will continue to try, but ultimately are banging your head against a firmly locked door.

The distrust of the club in regard to tickets is now endemic amongst the fan base and lots just accept it now, but seriously doubt the vast majority of the match attending fan base would ever trust anything the club says with regards to tickets ever again, without a seismic change to attitudes within LFC

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #249 on: November 13, 2018, 08:47:38 am »
There actually is a very good reason. Liverpool’s long-standing policy has been that ticket details are only confirmed and released once a recce of the venue has been done. I think this is a good thing myself as it is solely about duty of care for travelling supporters and I don’t think it would be best practice from a safety perspective if Liverpool blindly put out allocations having failed to ever see the section that will house our fans.
I would prefer us to get this element right and if that means it takes us a bit longer so be it. Having said that, I do agree that it would be better for everyone, especially those travelling and those hoping to travel, if ticket details were released earlier than they are at present. It’s definitely a situation where the earlier the better makes absolute sense.

So Tony, do other clubs not do due diligence and safety on the visiting supporters section, or by implication are you saying that they blindly issue allocations without a duty of care.

As these visits have taken place what on earth was the outcome of the visit and the report on Belgrade. What does the club do, count the available seats? Anyone who was in our section in Belgrade will tell you that was pure luck that something didn't go very wrong there

Chaos at the turnstiles, if you can call 2 scanners for 2000 people turnstiles
Rows of seats empty because of the crush outside, because of poor organisation
Loads of fans missing up to ½ hr of the fist half
4 portaloos for 2000 people with no female segregation at all
One entrance and one exit no more than 20 feet wide
Zero information from LFC stewards as to how long we were being kept back

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #250 on: November 13, 2018, 08:53:13 am »

Thanks for the reply Tony. I'm one of the ones waiting on the criteria to see if I qualify so could at least the information be available sooner but not necessarily go on sale?

100% agree that safety needs to be taken seriously but after hearing the shambles outside at red star are these things just accepted?

I could understand small clubs struggling to afford sending people out there but this is Liverpool and why can't these things be done a week or so after the draw?

Offline Rome 84

• Anny Roader
« Reply #251 on: November 13, 2018, 09:00:45 am »
Thanks for the reply Tony. I'm one of the ones waiting on the criteria to see if I qualify so could at least the information be available sooner but not necessarily go on sale?

100% agree that safety needs to be taken seriously but after hearing the shambles outside at red star are these things just accepted?

I could understand small clubs struggling to afford sending people out there but this is Liverpool and why can't these things be done a week or so after the draw?
Firstly, they take place over a day or two. Secondly, they require qualified safety and stadium experts and police with expertise in football stadiums. Thirdly, the host club needs to have similarly qualified individuals available. Fourthly, all of these individuals are involved in the planning and delivery of every domestic and European fixture. All of which means there are only a limited number of opportunities in an overcrowded fixture calendar for these kind of visits to take place and, obviously, given there are three aways in the group stages, there are three separate recces.

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #252 on: November 13, 2018, 09:18:18 am »
Firstly, they take place over a day or two. Secondly, they require qualified safety and stadium experts and police with expertise in football stadiums. Thirdly, the host club needs to have similarly qualified individuals available. Fourthly, all of these individuals are involved in the planning and delivery of every domestic and European fixture. All of which means there are only a limited number of opportunities in an overcrowded fixture calendar for these kind of visits to take place and, obviously, given there are three aways in the group stages, there are three separate recces.

I'm not 100% convinced the Red Star ground would have been passed fit over here to be honest. It could have been highly dangerous on so many levels. Huge praise to the patience of fellow Liverpool supporters outside the ground that night.
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #253 on: November 13, 2018, 09:19:04 am »

Thanks for the info and this is one of the things the club should be liaising with its fans and letting us know.

Can't the process be simplified for the 17 teams we played at the same ground the year before in the league and concentration be on the new grounds we visit?

Does this mean if we draw a team in Europe we have played in this last 2/3 years then the ticket info will be out quicker?

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #254 on: November 13, 2018, 09:20:03 am »
I'm not 100% convinced the Red Star ground would have been passed fit over here to be honest. It could have been highly dangerous on so many levels. Huge praise to the patience of fellow Liverpool supporters outside the ground that night.

Same with the lack of facilities at Napoli and UEFA giving them special dispensation to use the ground even though it's not close to today's standards

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #255 on: November 13, 2018, 09:20:18 am »

Spot on mate. Hence my first reply to Mr Barrett

Offline Rome 84

• Anny Roader
« Reply #256 on: November 13, 2018, 09:22:30 am »
Thanks for the info and this is one of the things the club should be liaising with its fans and letting us know.

Can't the process be simplified for the 17 teams we played at the same ground the year before in the league and concentration be on the new grounds we visit?

Does this mean if we draw a team in Europe we have played in this last 2/3 years then the ticket info will be out quicker?
No. You wouldn’t not do a recce because you played at the same venue a couple of years earlier. It’s standard procedure because you’re not privy to any changes that may have taken place at someone else’s stadium or in the host city’s policing operation.

Offline Rome 84

• Anny Roader
« Reply #257 on: November 13, 2018, 09:24:22 am »
Spot on about our supporters. Their experience and patience was a massive help. I can’t really comment on someone else’s stadium but you’re not alone in holding such views.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #258 on: November 13, 2018, 09:57:47 am »
Spot on about our supporters. Their experience and patience was a massive help. I can’t really comment on someone else’s stadium but you’re not alone in holding such views.

So Tony would you be able to find out if and when the security experts did their assessment of Belgrade?

Do you know if they had any reservations or passed it all as safe and acceptable.?

If they did then clearly they were wrong and as our liasion officer, I’d appreciate you passing on our concerns to ensure the recce is done differently in order to ensure all aspects of fan safety and facilities are considered’

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #259 on: November 13, 2018, 10:11:17 am »
The apparent price of €77-90 a ticket as well is disgusting if true what will the SOS be doing about this Jay?

Absolute joke of a price. My Champions League Final ticket was cheaper than that at €70!!

Offline Jay_Mc

• Kopite
« Reply #260 on: November 13, 2018, 10:15:31 am »

The apparent price of €77-90 a ticket as well is disgusting if true what will the SOS be doing about this Jay?

We’ve spoken with other supporter groups before and one of the reps from MUST is working with FSE about the away prices for English clubs. Our view is there needs to be a reciprocal arrangement or cap similar to the PL away one.

I think one of the problems is that other clubs know Supporters will travel regardless
What would you rather - Tell your kids you sat and moaned on an internet forum or that you done something about it

Join Your Union

www.spiritofshankly.com

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #261 on: November 13, 2018, 10:17:05 am »
Absolute joke of a price. My Champions League Final ticket was cheaper than that at €70!!

So you know the price, but not if you qualify to pay that price :no :no

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #262 on: November 13, 2018, 10:22:28 am »
We’ve spoken with other supporter groups before and one of the reps from MUST is working with FSE about the away prices for English clubs. Our view is there needs to be a reciprocal arrangement or cap similar to the PL away one.

I think one of the problems is that other clubs know Supporters will travel regardless

One thing I don't get is why do they see fit to charge so much? It's not as if the club's need the cash

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #263 on: November 13, 2018, 10:23:10 am »
One thing I don't get is why do they see fit to charge so much? It's not as if the club's need the cash

Greed.
Long live the King

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #264 on: November 13, 2018, 10:36:22 am »
No shock if it is 70Euro but lets face it thats £60 not exactly far off what i pay about £55 a match for anfield so cant complain to much
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 10:38:02 am by KOTP »

Offline Max999

• Anny Roader
« Reply #265 on: November 13, 2018, 10:37:27 am »
No shock if it is 70Euro but lets face it thats £60 not exactly far off what i pay for anfield so cant complain to much

Except both prices are too high

Offline cheshiremike

• Podcast/Youtube Addict. Sworn enema of CheshireDave
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #266 on: November 13, 2018, 10:37:51 am »
At least the club have released a statement regarding our legend of a player Joe Cole's retirement.

Priorities and all that

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #267 on: November 13, 2018, 10:38:53 am »
Except both prices are too high
dont disagree with that but im not gonna start slagging off what other clubs charge when ours rip is off cant expect other clubs to treat us better as customers than our club treat its customers

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #268 on: November 13, 2018, 10:40:40 am »
It wouldn't resolve the situation but how about a statement from the club as to why there is a delay in announcing the allocation/prices/selling details instead of complete silence? the lack of communication from the ticket office beggars belief, yet again.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline scouser100000

• Kemlynite
« Reply #269 on: November 13, 2018, 10:52:33 am »
It wouldn't resolve the situation but how about a statement from the club as to why there is a delay in announcing the allocation/prices/selling details instead of complete silence? the lack of communication from the ticket office beggars belief, yet again.

Because they don't actually consider this to be a delay - this is normal in their minds

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
« Reply #270 on: November 13, 2018, 11:05:36 am »
We won't hear today either, complete and utter farce. Why doesn't this recce business delay other clubs?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #271 on: November 13, 2018, 11:18:28 am »
We won't hear today either, complete and utter farce. Why doesn't this recce business delay other clubs?
Because they are run by professionals and not a bunch of amateurs.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #272 on: November 13, 2018, 11:19:07 am »
Because they don't actually consider this to be a delay - this is normal in their minds
Which yet again just shows how out of touch they are with their own supporters.

Offline scouser100000

• Kemlynite
« Reply #273 on: November 13, 2018, 11:28:16 am »
A few reports on twitter that L'Equipe saying PSG are risking potential partial or even total closure of Parc des Princes against LFC in the CL because of fan behaviour

Offline KOTP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #274 on: November 13, 2018, 11:35:48 am »
A few reports on twitter that L'Equipe saying PSG are risking potential partial or even total closure of Parc des Princes against LFC in the CL because of fan behaviour
wouldnt happen in time for our game uefa would need to organise a hearing and psg would have the right to appeal any decision so wouldnt have time to do it in 2 weeks might impact future games but wont have any impact on our one

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: November 13, 2018, 12:19:13 pm »
2000 Allocation - No collect

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/325162-psg-liverpool-tickets-champions-league

Liverpool FC has released the following information regarding away ticket sales for the Champions League game against Paris Saint-Germain at Parc des Princes on Wednesday November 28.

The club has received an allocation of 2000 tickets for supporters to purchase. 

We have also received a further allocation of 200 top category seats that, in line with UEFA guidelines, will be used as part of the players’ allocation, the club’s UEFA Youth League team’s players and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs.

We would also like to remind supporters that important safety information for supporters travelling to Paris will be provided in the lead up to the game. The information provided is in conjunction with French authorities and LFC officials, and we strongly advise that you follow all the information and instructions given. 

We urge supporters not to travel without a ticket.

Ticket prices

Adults - £70

Sale dates

Hospitality Members

Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand, Executive Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option two.

Disabled supporters

Wheelchair-disabled supporters should register their interest no later than 12pm GMT on Wednesday November 14.

All other supporters

The below sales will take place online only and you may have to queue at times.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders, official Members and Fan Card holders based on attendance at Red Star Belgrade (06.11.18), SSC Napoli (03.10.18), AS Roma (02.05.18), Manchester City (10.04.18), FC Porto (14.02.18), Sevilla (21.11.17), Maribor (17.10.17), Spartak Moscow (26.09.17).

Attendance at six or more games: from 11am GMT on Thursday November 15 until 12.30pm on Friday November 16.

Supporters are guaranteed a ticket during this sale and can purchase one ticket per person, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.

The following sales will then take place on a first come, first served basis and supporters can purchase one ticket per person up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction.

Attendance at five or more games: from 1pm GMT until 3.30pm on Friday November 16.

We expect tickets to sell out during the above sale but if tickets remain, the following sale will take place:

Attendance at 4 or more games: from 4pm GMT on Friday November 16.

Please keep checking here for sale updates.

Details to be provided at time of booking

The following information is required for every supporter travelling. If someone else is travelling using your season ticket, Member Card or Fan Card, their details must be provided when making the booking.

We will not be able to make any changes once you have made your purchase. 

• Forename
• Surname
• Address
• Date of birth
• Country of birth
• Passport or National Identity Number
• Mobile Number
• Email Address
• Outbound Travel Date
• Method of travel into Paris
o Plane
o Car
o Coach
o Train
• Estimated time of arrival into Paris
• Accommodation details
• Return Travel Date

Delivery/collection of tickets
Please select one of the following before proceeding to checkout:

1) Collect

Tickets will be held for collection at Anfield only. Collection dates will be updated here. Tickets should be collected before 12pm GMT on Friday November 23.

2) UK post

UK-based Supporters - tickets will be sent special delivery to the registered address of the person making the booking, at a charge of £5.65. Royal Mail will send a tracking number to the email address registered on our ticketing system.

3) Overseas post

Non-UK-based supporters - we will not be facilitating collections in Paris. Tickets will be sent via DHL to the registered address of the person making the booking, at a charge of £12.46.

There will be no duplicate tickets for this fixture.
For a step by step guide to purchasing tickets online, please click here.

For AWAY SUPPORT INFORMATION, click here.

For GENERAL INFORMATION, click here.

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #276 on: November 13, 2018, 12:19:23 pm »
finally up. 2000 allocation no collections. 6 of 8 guaranteed. 5 of 8 slim chance fri afternoon

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
« Reply #277 on: November 13, 2018, 12:19:39 pm »
2,000 allocation plus 200 top category seats. Guaranteed on 6. Sale Thursday 11am

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #278 on: November 13, 2018, 12:39:30 pm »
The club still haven't got us our full entitlement. The rules are absolutely clear:

38.01 Home clubs must make at least 5% of the total approved UEFA capacity of their stadium available exclusively to visiting supporters, in a segregated, safe area. In addition, visiting clubs are entitled to purchase 200 top-category tickets for their VIP supporters, sponsors, etc., but they are not obliged to take the full allocation (see Articles 16 and 23 of the UEFA Stadium Infrastructure Regulations and Article 19 of the UEFA Safety and Security Regulations).

We're entitled to 2396 general admission tickets in addition to the top-category tickets.

Why aren't the club fighting our corner on this? An extra 400 tickets would see fans who've travelled to Europe five times over the last two seasons sorted. No effort from the club to match the effort of those loyal fans.
Long live the King

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #279 on: November 13, 2018, 12:42:06 pm »

Should have just done an auto cup style payment run on the 2000 who qualify...most peeps must have a saved payment card on their account.. complete waste of time filling in that form..wtf is it's purpose?  :wave

according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub