Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4572371 times)

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread
« Reply #71120 on: October 24, 2020, 12:30:39 am »
'Sleepy Joe'?

You mean the 'Sleepy Joe' who just served up your steroid and cocaine raddled liver on a plate with some fava beans and a nice chianti at the last debate? That 'Sleepy Joe'?

Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #71121 on: October 24, 2020, 02:09:54 am »
So this fella.
Matt Gaetz (Republican Party) is a member of the U.S. House, representing Florida's 1st Congressional District.

having a chuckle with Proud Boy who was doing the 'white power' hand sign at Trump's Florida rally yesterday.

Rebekah Castor
@RebekahCastorTV
PROUD BOYS IN NWFL: After an event in Milton earlier this week, questions were raised about who provided security. Channel 3 has confirmed it was members of the far-right group, Proud Boys.
@mattgaetz attended the event. Coming up on @weartv - what he had to say about the group.

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71122 on: October 24, 2020, 02:48:47 am »
Good and Bad on both sides - he said .But no, pretty much all the baddies and nut-jobs are on the right.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/23/texas-boogaloo-boi-minneapolis-police-building-george-floyd

And wasn't it Federal agents slashing tyres and damaging cars in Portland and Minneapolis and bad actors in Oakland setting fires to discredit black lives matter.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71123 on: October 24, 2020, 07:44:28 am »
Matt Gaetz has to be in my top five most hated Republicans.

He's a slimy, grandstanding douche, who is also rather clueless.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #71124 on: October 24, 2020, 07:56:19 am »
another brick in the border wall?

Whatever happened to the wall? Obviously it wasn’t built, but I haven’t seen Biden bringing it up as a failure of Trumps much either?
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71125 on: October 24, 2020, 08:20:53 am »
Whatever happened to the wall? Obviously it wasn’t built, but I haven’t seen Biden bringing it up as a failure of Trumps much either?

Probably because it strays into border security. Might be an issue Biden's campaign want to skirt when there are easier avenues to attack Trump that resonate on a human level, like C-19 and its economic impact. There's been some focus on the family separation policy this past week though.

Popcorn's Art

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71126 on: October 24, 2020, 10:02:29 am »

Matt Gaetz (Republican Party) is a member of the U.S. House, representing Florida's 1st Congressional District.

having a chuckle with Proud Boy who was doing the 'white power' hand sign at Trump's Florida rally yesterday.

Matt Gaetz is is in the top 5 hateable specimens of cowardice on GOP but that photo seems incongruous. Why are 3 black guys involved in the Proud Boys? Is it that PB are not white supremacist's but just far-right cranksters?

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71127 on: October 24, 2020, 10:13:54 am »
Claiming credit as Sudan and Israel agree to ‘normalise’ relations.

Expecting from someone who almost started a civil war in his own country, to fix some major and complicated world problems, is beyond stupidity. This guy wouldn't guess in which continent are Isreal and Sudan let alone knowing something more about them.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71128 on: October 24, 2020, 12:29:38 pm »
Matt Gaetz is is in the top 5 hateable specimens of cowardice on GOP but that photo seems incongruous. Why are 3 black guys involved in the Proud Boys? Is it that PB are not white supremacist's but just far-right cranksters?

They can have a healthy dose of both right?

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #71129 on: October 24, 2020, 11:11:17 pm »
Matt Gaetz has to be in my top five most hated Republicans.

He's a slimy, grandstanding douche, who is also rather clueless.
I'm assuming Mitch McConnell, Lindsay Graham, and Ted Cruz are also on that list?

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71130 on: October 24, 2020, 11:19:14 pm »
I'm assuming Mitch McConnell, Lindsay Graham, and Ted Cruz are also on that list?

Actually I'd forgotten about Mitch for a moment, I'll bump Gaetz to #6

Miller, Barr, McConnell, Trump, Graham. Gaetz, Nunez and Cruz

Popcorn's Art

Offline 1892tillforever

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71131 on: October 24, 2020, 11:29:29 pm »
Actually I'd forgotten about Mitch for a moment, I'll bump Gaetz to #6

Miller, Barr, McConnell, Trump, Graham. Gaetz, Nunez and Cruz
Wow, ahead of Ted Cruz. I must confess to not knowing a huge amount about him, but he must be a real 24-carat scumbag to be ahead of Zodiac and just behind Scoutmaster Graham.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #71132 on: October 24, 2020, 11:31:55 pm »
Murkowski says she's voting for Coney-Barrett. Didn't she say that she wouldn't do so unless it was after the election?  ::)

Cut from the same cloth as Susan Collins. They're always "worried" and say they wouldn't do something in the beginning and then when the heat is off a few weeks later, they do their 180. I hope at least Collins loses her seat.

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #71133 on: October 24, 2020, 11:43:54 pm »
Wow, ahead of Ted Cruz. I must confess to not knowing a huge amount about him, but he must be a real 24-carat scumbag to be ahead of Zodiac and just behind Scoutmaster Graham.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ll8el-AIBbQ&amp;ab" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Ll8el-AIBbQ&amp;ab</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/u_EFX4dGmAI&amp;ab" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/u_EFX4dGmAI&amp;ab</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/54O-ETXbhsY&amp;ab" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/54O-ETXbhsY&amp;ab</a>

:D

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #71134 on: October 25, 2020, 01:06:21 am »

Trump privately told donors it would be ‘very tough’ for GOP to hold Senate, saying: ‘I don't want to help some of them’

“I think the Senate is tough actually. The Senate is very tough. There are a couple senators I can’t really get involved in. I just can’t do it. You lose your soul if you do. I can’t help some of them. I don’t want to help some of them.”

also this sounds ominous.

At the fundraiser, Trump lamented that he could not send federal forces into some of the cities that were racked by violence and protests this summer.

“Unless it’s a strict emergency, we’re not allowed to go in. We’re going to find more and more emergencies,” Trump said.

Washington Post : https://t.co/3aR8MAZx6D

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #71135 on: October 25, 2020, 09:52:35 am »

"The Lincoln Project’s legal response to the frivolous threat of a lawsuit from Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump’s lawyer.

This will not be the last they hear from us."

https://www.twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1320150701947846656

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71136 on: October 25, 2020, 10:09:40 am »

Doubtless others have done far worse than Gaetz (Mister DUI himself). It's his very obvious, unashamed political grandstanding, his slimy smile, his clear desire to be noticed by Trump when he's a relative nobody.  Everything about him screams second rate Disney villain. Plus he has a very punchable face.

He's always pulling stunts, like pretending he's been barred from an impeachment hearing he's perfectly entitled to access, or showing up to a meeting with a gasmask on when nurses are struggling with makeshift PPE. He fancies himself as a proper attack dog when in reality he's just a little gobshite troll.

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/gzbEh1a2ivU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/gzbEh1a2ivU</a>

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/2dWFdH13JCY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/2dWFdH13JCY</a>

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/EnCoTBMJkSY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/EnCoTBMJkSY</a>

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/I0h5yn2YbyU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/I0h5yn2YbyU</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #71137 on: October 25, 2020, 11:38:10 am »
NYT reporting an outbreak in Pence's office

Maggie Haberman@maggieNYT
UPDATE: The total of aides around Pence in the coronavirus outbreak is up to FIVE people. Short, Obst and 3 additional VP office staff, per ppl briefed

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71138 on: October 25, 2020, 12:50:53 pm »
NYT reporting an outbreak in Pence's office

Maggie Haberman@maggieNYT
UPDATE: The total of aides around Pence in the coronavirus outbreak is up to FIVE people. Short, Obst and 3 additional VP office staff, per ppl briefed

If Pence had it during his 60 minutes segment...

Popcorn's Art

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71139 on: October 25, 2020, 01:11:11 pm »

"The Lincoln Project’s legal response to the frivolous threat of a lawsuit from Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump’s lawyer.

This will not be the last they hear from us."

https://www.twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1320150701947846656

Haha. This is a great response.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71140 on: October 25, 2020, 02:04:43 pm »
Haha. This is a great response.

Hundreds of thousands dead, many more left with life altering medical conditions, and Jared and Ivanka are complaining about their bruised egos because of mean billboards.

That intimidation strategy might work against little people,  it wont fair so well against seasoned conservative operators.

Popcorn's Art

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #71141 on: October 25, 2020, 02:51:02 pm »
Hundreds of thousands dead, many more left with life altering medical conditions, and Jared and Ivanka are complaining about their bruised egos because of mean billboards.

That intimidation strategy might work against little people,  it wont fair so well against seasoned conservative operators.

It seems pretty stupid to go down that route. Clearly, the Lincoln Project has enough money to afford going to court. They can't be bullied with such a stupid lawsuit. And clearly they were never going to just stop doing what they're doing. In the end, all that threat has done is give the Lincoln Project another opportunity to get one over Trump and his entourage and made the billboard even more well known.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71142 on: October 25, 2020, 03:53:29 pm »
It seems pretty stupid to go down that route. Clearly, the Lincoln Project has enough money to afford going to court. They can't be bullied with such a stupid lawsuit. And clearly they were never going to just stop doing what they're doing. In the end, all that threat has done is give the Lincoln Project another opportunity to get one over Trump and his entourage and made the billboard even more well known.

Well I'd not heard of it before this. :D Hope they counter sue.

Popcorn's Art

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #71143 on: October 25, 2020, 04:00:13 pm »
538 still showing Biden way ahead... 

Trump only 12% chance .....
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #71144 on: October 25, 2020, 04:18:51 pm »

Means sod all unfortunately.

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71145 on: October 25, 2020, 04:21:25 pm »

The good news is it's not moving.  That, combined with the large numbers of early votes, means we're not likely to see a sudden surge in the wrong direction like we had last time.  Think Trump is running out of time, he needs something substantial like the Comey intervention from 2016.

Offline Asam

• has a mankini
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71146 on: October 25, 2020, 04:25:02 pm »
The good news is it's not moving.  That, combined with the large numbers of early votes, means we're not likely to see a sudden surge in the wrong direction like we had last time.  Think Trump is running out of time, he needs something substantial like the Comey intervention from 2016.

That’s what he wants the stuff to do with Hunter Biden to be, it’s his last shot

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71147 on: October 25, 2020, 04:34:53 pm »
That’s what he wants the stuff to do with Hunter Biden to be, it’s his last shot

Very unlikely at this point. And as has been said, with so much early votes already cast, a fair chunk has already been locked in. Trump needs something Earth shattering right now, not in three or four days, to sway people.

Popcorn's Art

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71148 on: October 25, 2020, 04:44:41 pm »

Was Comey’s intervention substantial?

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71149 on: October 25, 2020, 04:50:31 pm »
Was Comey’s intervention substantial?

Her polls sank right afterwards.  And if it shifted them by just 1%, she lost enough states by less than that amount to have cost her the election.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-comey-letter-probably-cost-clinton-the-election/

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71150 on: October 25, 2020, 04:52:10 pm »

Yeah and the good news is there's been nothing in the way of movement in the last couple of days, so hopefully it hasn't cut through.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71151 on: October 25, 2020, 04:53:17 pm »
Her polls sank right afterwards.  And if it shifted them by just 1%, she lost enough states by less than that amount to have cost her the election.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-comey-letter-probably-cost-clinton-the-election/

Fair enough but it seemed to me that, with hindsight at least, Clinton was losing that election no matter what. At the time it didn’t feel like his intervention sway too many people.

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71152 on: October 25, 2020, 04:57:59 pm »
Fair enough but it seemed to me that, with hindsight at least, Clinton was losing that election no matter what. At the time it didn’t feel like his intervention sway too many people.

She was shite, but it was such a close election that you could point to more or less anything and call it the deciding factor.  A 1 or 2% swing the other way and it would have looked like a Clinton landslide.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71153 on: October 25, 2020, 05:05:54 pm »
Quoting this in here.

Hope this reassures some people.

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/Ob38a6iIB6s" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/Ob38a6iIB6s</a>

Trump won Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin by the skin of his teeth, Michigan by less than half a percent.  Biden enjoys leads in all these states with only nine full days to go before the election. They are relatively narrow leads, but even if Biden only gets two out of three it leaves Trump with a mountain to climb.

Popcorn's Art

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #71154 on: October 25, 2020, 05:06:31 pm »

Smells like 2016 all over again.  Clinton has a 80% chance of winning right up until Election Day and then it dropped to 70% chance.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71155 on: October 25, 2020, 05:21:49 pm »

Wouldn’t rule anything out in terms of something springing up this week, and/or Trump refusing to accept the result if not in his favour.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71156 on: October 25, 2020, 05:30:05 pm »
I realise people don't want to get burned after four years of shit from both sides of the Atlantic, but this doom and gloom is frankly pitiful and irritating.

If this is what I'm going to be reading when I come in here I'm tuning out for a bit.  At least when I'm feeling hopeless I avoid the thread instead of bringing everyone down.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71157 on: October 25, 2020, 07:00:03 pm »
Smells like 2016 all over again.  Clinton has a 80% chance of winning right up until Election Day and then it dropped to 70% chance.

Clinton's polls had been on the slide for a good while by this point in 2016. Biden has been steady. Unless something mad happens, or the polls are WAY off (i.e. much worse than 2016) there's nothing to worry about.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71158 on: October 25, 2020, 07:27:38 pm »
Clinton's polls had been on the slide for a good while by this point in 2016. Biden has been steady. Unless something mad happens, or the polls are WAY off (i.e. much worse than 2016) there's nothing to worry about.

People keep forgetting this. She was starting to fade.

People just don’t hate Biden - and the women and seniors have switched to him in droves.

Offline 1892tillforever

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71159 on: October 25, 2020, 09:10:51 pm »
I realise people don't want to get burned after four years of shit from both sides of the Atlantic, but this doom and gloom is frankly pitiful and irritating.

If this is what I'm going to be reading when I come in here I'm tuning out for a bit.  At least when I'm feeling hopeless I avoid the thread instead of bringing everyone down.
Let's lighten the mood shall we? Biden is going to stomp on this orange prick as strongly as LFC battered the English Premier League in the 2019/2020 season  8)

It is a LOT different this time around than in 2016. If people want to think otherwise, that's their business. Biden is over 50% in the polls, I am not sure Clinton ever was at any point. The main issue here is Trump's attempted rigging. IF this is a fair election, Biden will win handily IMO.

People keep forgetting this. She was starting to fade.

People just don’t hate Biden
- and the women and seniors have switched to him in droves.
This is huge. Joe is actually likeable to a fair amount of people. He is far more likely to get those who didn't vote or went third part because they couldn't stand either candidate in 2016.