Author Topic: Everton - The 777 Unflushables  (Read 670565 times)

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Re: Everton - The 777 Unflushables
« Reply #12520 on: April 17, 2024, 04:24:39 pm »
Utterly unsustainable

And while the fans wait, the club’s day-to-day operations have been funded by more and more debt.

This reflects a marked change from how the club and its owner viewed its finances just 18 months ago, when Moshiri’s aides would confidently send out tables of all the Premier League teams’ debts. In them, Everton’s then net debt of £58.2m in the 2020-21 financial year meant 12 rival clubs had higher levels of borrowing.

That comparison looks less flattering now, however. Everton’s 2023 annual report states that net debt stood at £330.6m, leaving the club lagging only Spurs, Manchester United and Brighton by that measure to June 2023, according to analysis of accounts by the football finance expert Kieran Maguire. Meanwhile, total debts have grown since and the club is now thought to owe almost £550m to third-party creditors

The largest lender to Everton is Rights and Media Funding (RMF), a Cheshire-based company with zero employees that borrows its funds from opaque offshore companies in order to lend to football clubs. Everton owes RMF about £225m and is understood to be paying interest rates of 10.25%, meaning hundreds of thousands of pounds are flowing out of the club each week.

RMF has secured its loan by having rights to property around Goodison Park. It also has clauses in its agreement that are understood to have allowed it to veto a proposed takeover by the US sports investment group MSP Capital last year.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2024/apr/17/everton-on-the-brink-questions-over-clubs-finances-are-more-urgent-than-ever

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #12521 on: April 17, 2024, 04:36:22 pm »
Wow, what a clusterfuck of a club.

Just to think our new main stand built and zoomed in from a live game on TV at Goodison set them into action to send them to this cusp of oblivion they see themselves at today.

An American lady who chose Everton as her club in 2021 was bemoaning the fact on X last night that she was being insulted by Blues, i'm guessing they were calling her a Wool etc.

https://twitter.com/balovesfooty/status/1780268391753769114
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Koplass

• As anti-social as you could want
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12522 on: April 17, 2024, 04:47:03 pm »
She thinks Jordan Pickford is sexy??  :o
"If ever a club reflected what made football the biggest sport in the country, it was Liverpool with its ground set in the bosom of the labouring working class being led by a man-of-the-people idealist in Bill Shankly."

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #12523 on: April 17, 2024, 04:47:16 pm »
Ahhh, the good old days...

Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #12524 on: April 17, 2024, 05:04:18 pm »
Wow, what a clusterfuck of a club.

Just to think our new main stand built and zoomed in from a live game on TV at Goodison set them into action to send them to this cusp of oblivion they see themselves at today...
Ifithadnerbinferbeingabletoseetheredshitesnewstandthroughthegapinthebullensandparkend.  :-\
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #12525 on: April 17, 2024, 05:09:03 pm »
She's certainly on a roll when it comes to questionable judgement.

I mean imagine living thousands of miles away, deciding to pick a club to support ... then picking that shower of shite.  :lmao

It's clear her judgement is terrible, so her also thinking T.Rex is sexy fits in well.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #12526 on: April 17, 2024, 05:11:04 pm »
What's the current plan for the site when they (if it happens) vacate Goodison?

Feel like a hotel would do well there and might bring in jobs for the area, but I don;t know how popular that might be.

A booooooootique hotel?

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #12527 on: April 17, 2024, 05:16:22 pm »
Wouldnt want to live in houses built on the site of Goodison. There'll be poltergoosts of dixie dean booing in the night. Flying babies and all the cups would disappear from the cup'ds.
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12528 on: April 17, 2024, 05:18:12 pm »
Wouldnt want to live in houses built on the site of Goodison. There'll be poltergoosts of dixie dean booing in the night. Flying babies and all the cups would disappear from the cup'ds.

Don't forget the ghost of the cuckoo going off every hour

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #12529 on: April 17, 2024, 05:18:52 pm »

It's clear her judgement is terrible, so her also thinking T.Rex is sexy fits in well.

Tbf Marc Bolan did have something about him.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #12530 on: April 17, 2024, 05:24:30 pm »

has to be a troll, dead giveaway
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #12531 on: April 17, 2024, 05:32:11 pm »
A lot of this is because they had to have their vanity project on the docks.

Let's build a stadium we can't afford first off in the hope the council will pay for it  (after years of trying to latch into a groundshare), but then Ando got done with his hands in the till. Then bank of Uzi will pay for it and he got sanctioned. Problem was they'd already started the build at that point and they just found the finance from whatever pay day loan shark they could find to build their vanity project.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #12532 on: April 17, 2024, 05:45:36 pm »
Just to think our new main stand built and zoomed in from a live game on TV at Goodison set them into action to send them to this cusp of oblivion they see themselves at today.

It'd be hilarious if FC Big Stand's Big Stand led to the dissolution of Everton
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #12533 on: April 17, 2024, 06:30:40 pm »

The “lifers” are giving her grief.
They will be those “born and chosen”
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #12534 on: April 17, 2024, 07:03:00 pm »
Tbf Marc Bolan did have something about him.

I Love to Boo Gueye.

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #12535 on: April 17, 2024, 07:05:56 pm »
It’s about time Pickford saved something.
AHA!

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #12536 on: April 17, 2024, 07:07:43 pm »
I Love to Boo Gueye.

Well done sir  ;D

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #12537 on: April 17, 2024, 07:12:26 pm »
I Love to Boo Gueye.

Debtora

Telegram Big Sam

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12538 on: April 17, 2024, 07:30:40 pm »
Without 777's loans they'd have gone into administration by now and probably been relegated. However, 777 are being chased for money in the courts, in the US and UK.

From the FT "US insurance group A-Cap, a lender to 777, late last month said it would attempt to raise $400mn in fresh capital and take back control of assets ceded to 777 Re because of credit rating downgrades. Separately, a lawsuit filed in New York last week sought to prevent the transfer of 777 Partners’ assets to a co-founder to protect creditors’ interests, calling the firm a “house of cards”. 777 declined to comment on the court case."

"The American firm is being pursued for $28.5m (£22.4m) in the UK High Court over alleged unpaid aircraft leasing fees. "

"The proposed takeover of Everton has moved into added time after the bidder 777 Partners was granted a last-minute extension to repay a £160m loan."

"MSP, Bell and Downing hold security over the new stadium ­development at Bramley-Moore Dock, as well as a charge over just over half of Moshiri’s 94% stake in the club, according to corporate documents filed in the Isle of Man. They could have chosen to have taken control of Everton themselves on Monday, but instead have granted 777 more time to repay the debt."

"The club have had to borrow hundreds of millions of pounds over the past two years to fund their operations, with debts to third-party lenders now thought to total about £550m."

"Everton have paid about £30m in interest charges to an opaque lender associated with the tax exile Michael Tabor, according to corporate records. The charges appear to have reached about £438,000 a week, according to the troubled club’s most recent set of accounts"

They're an absolute shambles financially, if they get relegated they could genuinely be liquidated. I wouldn't be surprised if at the very least they head into administration by the end of the season. You'd expect a buyer to come in, if they defaulted on the loan - don't think they'd actually be liquidated. 

hot damn

Online FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12539 on: April 17, 2024, 07:44:58 pm »
Zip Gun Boooooooooooooooooogie

Offline vblfc

• "Verily, behold! Liverpool Football Club!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let your soul and spirit fly Into the mystic
« Reply #12540 on: April 17, 2024, 07:46:43 pm »
Do we think these need to be competing with Sir Jimmy Taxdodge for the non-existent  “Wembley of the North” money?
Would be good craic.

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #12541 on: April 17, 2024, 07:51:45 pm »
A lot of this is because they had to have their vanity project on the docks.

Let's build a stadium we can't afford first off in the hope the council will pay for it  (after years of trying to latch into a groundshare), but then Ando got done with his hands in the till. Then bank of Uzi will pay for it and he got sanctioned. Problem was they'd already started the build at that point and they just found the finance from whatever pay day loan shark they could find to build their vanity project.

Then just to top it off the cost of refurbishing Goodison gets slashed.

Now that will just get to smell Autumn Brown.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12542 on: April 17, 2024, 10:24:47 pm »
Remember the blues joy at topping the iTunes chart?
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We had dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #12543 on: April 17, 2024, 11:17:19 pm »
Then just to top it off the cost of refurbishing Goodison gets slashed.

Now that will just get to smell Autumn Brown.

;D
My marmoset, to get things done,
You fell in Loch Ness with Major Tom.

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #12544 on: April 18, 2024, 12:17:01 am »
I presume they like this fan though he chats as much rubbish as there local fans

https://twitter.com/BlueAce1878/status/1779183451389800825
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #12545 on: April 18, 2024, 12:20:52 am »
I presume they like this fan though he chats as much rubbish as there local fans

I love that Rhyl accent
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12546 on: April 18, 2024, 12:23:10 am »
So, if they are borrowing to stay afloat they are making even more losses again this season (unless they sell their squad by the end of June)
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #12547 on: April 18, 2024, 12:48:33 am »
Everton are like the guy who puts plates on top of poles and gets them spinning. 2-3-4...8-9-10....14-15 etc.

Eventually he gets to the point where he can't keep them spinning and they crash.

Everton with lender after lender, interest payment after interest payment, refinancing loans,  going to a loan shark ( 777 ) to buy them and every asset in hock as collateral including a new stadium not yet finished. Along with no increased income.

It's about to all come crashing down.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #12548 on: April 18, 2024, 08:45:05 am »
hot damn

£2m a month outgoing on interest fees.
Borrowing £20m a month to keep the lights on from 777

Best way to make money from a football club is to lend it money.
777 will strip the corpse of Everton if they take over.

It will be like the scene in Scrooge where the undertaker and the housekeeper and the cook all turn up at the Ragman with what’s left of Scrooges belongings. (Alastair Sim Version)
Instead of a silver watch it will be a cuckoo clock
« Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 08:47:37 am by 12C »
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #12549 on: April 18, 2024, 08:48:28 am »
Zip Gun Boooooooooooooooooogie

Zip tie boogie.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #12550 on: April 18, 2024, 09:36:58 am »

"There's one rule for us and one rule for the rest" says fan of team currently in trouble for breaking the one set of rules that apply to everyone, that they themselves helped create
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12551 on: April 18, 2024, 09:40:20 am »

It will be like the scene in Scrooge where the undertaker and the housekeeper and the cook all turn up at the Ragman with what’s left of Scrooges belongings. (Alastair Sim Version)

I hope 777 lose all that money they loaned if Everton go under. Then when they're in hold of the new stadium, I hope the reformed Everton turn down leasing BMD and decide to play at Goodison, leaving 777 with a stadium no-one will use. Then the council buy it pennies in the pound and lease it to Everton.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #12552 on: April 18, 2024, 09:49:28 am »

£2m in interest  JUST to rights and media. Much more to 777, and MSP etc
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline cornishscouser92

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12553 on: April 18, 2024, 10:00:45 am »
£2m in interest  JUST to rights and media. Much more to 777, and MSP etc

The deferment of the loan reported in the media on Tuesday will have come with a big fee too no doubt.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Offline KJR71

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a red and white Kop...
« Reply #12554 on: April 18, 2024, 02:05:20 pm »
I love that Rhyl accent

Bollocks...Rhyl is never that sunny.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #12555 on: April 18, 2024, 02:45:14 pm »
Bollocks...Rhyl is never that sunny.
Rhyl, the least sunny place ever to have a sun centre
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12556 on: April 18, 2024, 03:08:24 pm »
Rhyl, the least sunny place ever to have a sun centre

Europe's first ever indoor surfing pool.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Online TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #12557 on: April 18, 2024, 03:41:14 pm »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68835735

The Esk is getting quoted on the BBC now ;D
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12558 on: April 18, 2024, 03:55:37 pm »
What would be wrong is if Everton are allowed to push administration into next season by building up the debt even more and then have the penalties applied next season when there is a chance they may avoid relegation as a result. 10 points more this season would finish them, there is no guarantee it would next year.

If I were Forest, Luton (or Burnley) I would be hopping mad and I assume Burnley are mad enough already.

What about the legal action? Leeds, Leicester, Burnley?  Are they just waiting?
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12559 on: April 18, 2024, 04:02:23 pm »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68835735

The Esk is getting quoted on the BBC now ;D

Own up you c*nts, which one of you is this  ;D

Whistlin_Dixie
15:57

Done by the outbreak of WWI

Same by WWII