Author Topic: Paris St Germain (A) - 28/11/18  (Read 71485 times)

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Paris St Germain (A) - 28/11/18
« Reply #280 on: November 13, 2018, 12:45:36 pm »
The club still haven't got us our full entitlement. The rules are absolutely clear:

38.01 Home clubs must make at least 5% of the total approved UEFA capacity of their stadium available exclusively to visiting supporters, in a segregated, safe area. In addition, visiting clubs are entitled to purchase 200 top-category tickets for their VIP supporters, sponsors, etc., but they are not obliged to take the full allocation (see Articles 16 and 23 of the UEFA Stadium Infrastructure Regulations and Article 19 of the UEFA Safety and Security Regulations).

We're entitled to 2396 general admission tickets in addition to the top-category tickets.

Why aren't the club fighting our corner on this? An extra 400 tickets would see fans who've travelled to Europe five times over the last two seasons sorted. No effort from the club to match the effort of those loyal fans.

The away section only holds 2000 plus psg sold the rest of the ground out back in September can't blame LFC for this. Surely its UEFAs fault for allowing home clubs the opportunity to sell home tickets in packages
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #281 on: November 13, 2018, 12:52:41 pm »
The away section only holds 2000 plus psg sold the rest of the ground out back in September can't blame LFC for this. Surely its UEFAs fault for allowing home clubs the opportunity to sell home tickets in packages

If LFC got their act together and insisted on the full allocation required by UEFA rules on day one - and raised with UEFA if refused - and we still didn't get the tickets - I'd blame PSG and UEFA. As it is I blame LFC for not fighting our corner.
Long live the King

Offline AA3JM21

• Main Stander
« Reply #282 on: November 13, 2018, 12:53:59 pm »
no chance it's dropping to 4 then - gutted

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #283 on: November 13, 2018, 12:59:26 pm »
Anyone able to hazard a guess as to how many are on 6?

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #284 on: November 13, 2018, 12:59:47 pm »
Not confident with 5 to be honest, 3 of us after them, feeling like we'd be lucky to get 1. Hopefully a decent boozer round the ground anyway ;)
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #285 on: November 13, 2018, 01:03:52 pm »
Anyone able to hazard a guess as to how many are on 6?

The last game (2000 allocation) sold out almost instantly on 5 - and those people will now have 6 - so 2000 should now have 6. The second two sales are dependant on people who qualify not buying.
Long live the King

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #286 on: November 13, 2018, 02:19:00 pm »
The last game (2000 allocation) sold out almost instantly on 5 - and those people will now have 6 - so 2000 should now have 6. The second two sales are dependant on people who qualify not buying.
the way tickets have a way of going missing with our ticket office im not even confident in the first sale!

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #287 on: November 13, 2018, 02:27:36 pm »
the way tickets have a way of going missing with our ticket office im not even confident in the first sale!

It says guaranteed
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #288 on: November 13, 2018, 02:35:51 pm »
It says guaranteed
it does but forgive me for being sceptical considering the last game with 2k allocation sold out on 5 meaning 2k are now on 6 either some went missing for the last so those with credits missed out as tickets went missing or it will sell out on exactly  6 this time so I don't exactly believe much that comes out of the ticket office to be honest

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #289 on: November 13, 2018, 02:40:36 pm »

We all know there is probably more than 2000 tickets...how convenient.. exactly 2000 in Belgrade... exactly 2000 in Paris...everyone guaranteed is just them controlling the sale and the numbers...I bet those like me who went to Belgrade know we could have got a few more in the block for sure...if Tony is saying they are logistically visiting the grounds and weighing up all things 'away day' then they are manipulating the volume of tickets they are willing to sell...in my opinion...it's bent..we all know it  :wave

according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #290 on: November 13, 2018, 02:49:22 pm »
We all know there is probably more than 2000 tickets...how convenient.. exactly 2000 in Belgrade... exactly 2000 in Paris...everyone guaranteed is just them controlling the sale and the numbers...I bet those like me who went to Belgrade know we could have got a few more in the block for sure...if Tony is saying they are logistically visiting the grounds and weighing up all things 'away day' then they are manipulating the volume of tickets they are willing to sell...in my opinion...it's bent..we all know it  :wave

There was exactly 2000 tickets in the block for sale for Belgrade. As Paris is the same it would be a scandal if everyone on 6 wasn’t guaranteed cos it would mean some are being palmed off.

There’s a lot wrong with the way we do ticketing but 6 being guaranteed is actually quite heartening.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 02:52:00 pm by Barry Banana »
Long live the King

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #291 on: November 13, 2018, 02:57:37 pm »
Heard in Belgrade that we never sold our full allocation due to safety concerns, There certainly wasn't 2,000 in our end, and the club held 100's back due to this. Maybe 300-500 tickets. Just makes the skimming off for corporate that much easier for Paris  :no

Offline cheshiremike

• Podcast/Youtube Addict. Sworn enema of CheshireDave
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #292 on: November 13, 2018, 03:17:37 pm »
Heard in Belgrade that we never sold our full allocation due to safety concerns, There certainly wasn't 2,000 in our end, and the club held 100's back due to this. Maybe 300-500 tickets. Just makes the skimming off for corporate that much easier for Paris  :no

Hell of a lot of empty seats in Belgrade. Even once everyone was finally in.

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #293 on: November 13, 2018, 04:10:14 pm »
There was exactly 2000 tickets in the block for sale for Belgrade. As Paris is the same it would be a scandal if everyone on 6 wasn’t guaranteed cos it would mean some are being palmed off.

There’s a lot wrong with the way we do ticketing but 6 being guaranteed is actually quite heartening.

There was 200 hundred seats blanked out in middle of block for Belgrade. These were for Hospitality Members I'm guessing there be the same amount for them for this.

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #294 on: November 13, 2018, 04:37:03 pm »

One of the travelling stewards in our end said LFC bought 500 extra tickets for our end not to sell, for safety reasons.

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #295 on: November 13, 2018, 04:56:12 pm »
the 4 sale has only in event tickets remain yet the 5 sale doesnt. as 2000 tickets sold out on 5 for belgrade how can the club be sure it will drop to 5 this time when 2000 exactly got belgrade. safe to assume we didnt have 2000 for belgrade in first place?

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #296 on: November 13, 2018, 05:14:35 pm »
One of the travelling stewards in our end said LFC bought 500 extra tickets for our end not to sell, for safety reasons.

Good if they did. I didn't feel comfortable getting in or out of there with the numbers we actually took. It was really congested at the top corner and the stairs.

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #297 on: November 13, 2018, 06:43:51 pm »
No shock if it is 70Euro but lets face it thats £60 not exactly far off what i pay about £55 a match for anfield so cant complain to much
Or £70

Offline chrissimpson81

• Kopite
« Reply #298 on: November 13, 2018, 07:09:55 pm »
1st Euro away that I'll be travelling without a ticket

Offline KOTP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #299 on: November 13, 2018, 07:12:06 pm »
Good if they did. I didn't feel comfortable getting in or out of there with the numbers we actually took. It was really congested at the top corner and the stairs.
Bottom left corner was basically empty but nobody would move down from the top poor managed by stewards

Offline LONGWORTH

• Kopite
« Reply #300 on: November 13, 2018, 07:55:06 pm »
there was a Lady LFC steward who was urging us to move to the left hand side -think there were some latecomers arriving 15 minutes after kick off .  Reckon there were 200 spare seats

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #301 on: November 13, 2018, 10:09:45 pm »
I personally think some fans shoot themselves in the foot not going. Napoli wasn't full.

Belgrade, i don't know, im only guessing, but i wonder if there were a few who found it difficult logistically getting the ground. As luck would have it we got a taxi, who dropped us at the home end, so missed all the commotion getting in the away end. But did all those get in? Might explain some of the empty seats.

Offline LONGWORTH

• Kopite
« Reply #302 on: November 13, 2018, 11:06:32 pm »
I personally think some fans shoot themselves in the foot not going. Napoli wasn't full.

Belgrade, i don't know, im only guessing, but i wonder if there were a few who found it difficult logistically getting the ground. As luck would have it we got a taxi, who dropped us at the home end, so missed all the commotion getting in the away end. But did all those get in? Might explain some of the empty seats.

Kevin people buy for loyalty and don't appear for the game- don't agree with it for the most part but it happens

« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 11:16:51 pm by LONGWORTH »

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #303 on: November 14, 2018, 05:24:31 am »

I qualified and travelled to Napoli. Was ready book Belgrade (incl overnight train from Budapest...) but didn’t qualify as it sold out on 5. The fact that it wasn’t full is quite irritating.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 05:26:39 am by Levitz »
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #304 on: November 14, 2018, 06:42:16 am »
Bottom left corner was basically empty but nobody would move down from the top poor managed by stewards

I moved to the left as soon as I was in, but that top corner was horrible. I don't blame LFC if they visited, as Tony says they do before allocation announced, and had seen a single small exit, 2 turnstiles, 4 unisex portaloos between 2k people and we're possibly aware of potential congestion and stewarding issues.

I went to the ground the next day to get a programme. There was a gate at their end we just walked through and got into their curve to take some photos. There are no toilets at in that end either, they must just piss at the back or behind the stand. The portaloos were apparently put in after LFC demanded toilets. Normal away end has zero toilets.

How are some of these places allowed to host CL games? Rather than fan welfare UeFA are more interested in how many 5* hotels they have, how much sponsorship they can plaster over the place and how many canapes they can cram down their greedy necks.

Offline RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #305 on: November 14, 2018, 10:26:50 am »
I qualified and travelled to Napoli. Was ready book Belgrade (incl overnight train from Budapest...) but didn’t qualify as it sold out on 5. The fact that it wasn’t full is quite irritating.

I think it was full as don’t forget people don’t sit down at Euro always so you often have 2 people in the space of one seat and that was the case at the back of the stand.  I arrived early had shoes taken off to check for pyro!! And we couldn’t get down to our allocated row as stewards stopping anybody getting down the front. 

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #306 on: November 14, 2018, 10:35:54 am »
sorry just keeping up here - people on 4 (me) are looking at an allocation of more than 2.5/2.6k going forward?
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #307 on: November 14, 2018, 10:47:51 am »
sorry just keeping up here - people on 4 (me) are looking at an allocation of more than 2.5/2.6k going forward?

Definitely mate - Napoli 2639 Sold out, even though only 1450 traveled, so that many will almost certainly have 5.

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #308 on: November 14, 2018, 11:51:33 am »
Napoli dropped to 2 credits so there will be a small number of people now on 3 credits (including Napoli)

Offline NickoH

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #309 on: November 14, 2018, 06:32:30 pm »

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #310 on: November 14, 2018, 07:46:24 pm »
Safety info from the club

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/fans/away-travel/european-cup

The away end pic in the info doesn't look anywhere big enough for 2000

Offline gazzathered

• RAWK's Token Ginger
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #311 on: November 14, 2018, 09:45:36 pm »
Won’t manage to get a ticket, all booked to go, will there be like a square where we can all congregate to watch the game ?
YNWA

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #312 on: November 14, 2018, 11:06:36 pm »

I cant qualify whether the missing seats were some not travelling, some not able to get in, some not able to get on buses as there weren't enough, or other. I think Belgrade was a bit of an unknown. But you could say there were lots of spare seats in Naples.

Hang in there, because if you get one more game, on a small allocation, you will probably be ok in future rounds. Hope so, as we need as many like you as we can get in the ground.

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #313 on: November 14, 2018, 11:14:41 pm »
That access gate V looks like Roma away, Belgrade, as in very narrow, going to take a while to get in.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #314 on: November 15, 2018, 07:45:49 am »
From Paris down to Turkey…
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #315 on: November 15, 2018, 10:45:01 am »
Upper tier or lower tier?

Offline Bembo10

• Kemlynite
« Reply #316 on: November 15, 2018, 11:00:51 am »
Booking hotel for Paris today, what areas are people staying in and where will be people plotting up for a bevvy on the day?

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #317 on: November 15, 2018, 11:07:04 am »
Upper tier or lower tier?

Went for lower, block 102.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #318 on: November 15, 2018, 11:10:26 am »
Went for upper 302 in the end.

You get wristbands here-wonder if they are to stop upper and lower mixing?

Offline cheshiremike

• Podcast/Youtube Addict. Sworn enema of CheshireDave
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #319 on: November 15, 2018, 11:12:29 am »
Nice and stress free for once