Author Topic: FT: CL Liverpool 7 v Spartak 0 (Phil p 4' 14' 50' Bobby 18' Mane 47' 75' Mo 86')  (Read 54602 times)

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
That was such a beautifully weighted chipped cross by Sadio for the third

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
We're scoring once every 6 mins at the moment, so.......
:lmao

And I doubted him!!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
18 Liverpool are rampant. Firmino slots home with an outside of the boot that Sturridge would be proud of.

Liverpool attack again, but Mané shoots wide.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Every time we break we look as though we're going to score.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
That goal was like a goal from the famous Krutov- Larionov-Makarov line of the Soviet Union.

That's exactly what I was thinking...

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
Donald Drumpf, your team is taking a hell of a beating
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
3 mins until our next goal.......

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Llorente scores for Tottingham
W

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
"Our attack is xxx rated, not for children's eyes." - my little brother
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
22 Spartak win a battle in midfield and counter down our left. Cross is over-hit and we regain the ball.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
In the pre match thread I may inadvertently said that I didn’t really like this front four.

Just for the record, my lawyer wrote that
W

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
30 secs to our next goal

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
Any minute....

• Legacy Fan
23 Liverpool threaten again. Lovely long ball from KLavan to Mané but the cross is cleared.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
Any minute....
It's late. Boooooo! Thought Germans were efficient! Klopp out!

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Imagine some Scotsmen, a deep fat drier and some mars bars.  That’s their defence.
W

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
Some pacy stuff being shown by the Reds

• Legacy Fan
25 Salah scampers off down the right, squares to Coutinho but he can't get the shot off
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
Coutinho walking gingerly.

Get him off, job done!

• Legacy Fan
28 Mané and Salah interact. SAlah fails to get anything on the shot and the keeper collects. Liverpool attack again
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
Coutinho walking gingerly.

Get him off, job done!
Would rahter see Can come off now.....

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Bernard scores against city... just saying
W

• Legacy Fan
29 Ref feels sorry for Spartak and gives them a few easy free-kicks. Spartak has a shot deflected narrowly wide and win a corner.

Klavan clears to the edge of the area, to a Spartak player but his shot is deflected in to Karius' hands.
Love Ren & Stimpy

• Legacy Fan
Over to whoever is next.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
These Russians love pulling shirts...........

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
31 Moscow having a bit of possession at the moment.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
Adriano should have been booked for obstruction on Karius

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Any HT moaners should be lined up against the wall and shot with a cannon loaded with their own shite

Seems a touch harsh.. or does it???
W

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
Seems a touch harsh.. or does it???
There's always the mute button........

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
32 Moscow putting some passes together, without creating too much.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
33 Then a bit of a misunderstanding between Gomez and Karius gives a bit of moment

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
City 2 down now
W

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
33 Then a bit of a misunderstanding between Gomez and Karius gives a bit of moment
He nearly broke his own legs!!!!!!!

• Legacy Fan
I don't like when we sink so deep and let them play. They have a few decent players who can hurt us given the chance.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
35 So close to number four there, the move just lacked a finish.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Saving his goals for Everton
W

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
Don't worry - we can't possibly lose a 3-0 lead in a CL game..........

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
36 Klopp is very animated at the moment, think he feels the players have stopped playing a bit.

• Legacy Fan

Incredible vision from Firmino and Salah's touch to Mané was jaw dropping.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
Really poor from Sadio there - lost a bit of his mojo in front of the net