Author Topic: Sadio Mané  (Read 1760442 times)

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
Re: Sadio Mané
« Reply #7040 on: December 14, 2018, 03:59:50 am »
Mane smiles too much. That's affecting his shooting foot.
Mo has learnt that well.
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline 88_RED

• Not a real bookie though.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7041 on: December 14, 2018, 05:21:04 am »
As long as the team keeps winning.. not really bothered whether Mane scores on the field, in the bedroom or in some shady corner of the city centre.. 
F*CK 0FF Mourinho..

Offline missis sumner

• Not giving it up for Capon, not even when he understands her yet none of her friends does.....
  • Kopite
  • G'wan, my son
« Reply #7042 on: December 16, 2018, 06:26:48 pm »
GOAL!

Yeah, I know, bit late...  ;D

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7043 on: December 16, 2018, 06:27:50 pm »
He was due a goal after Napoli. Top quality goal by him vs Utd. Couldn’t have saved it for a better game.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Online stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #7044 on: December 16, 2018, 06:28:14 pm »
He played really well today. United didn't have an answer for him. His goal was very well taken and his run into the box for the 2nd was great.
#JFT97

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7045 on: December 16, 2018, 06:31:36 pm »
It’s difficult to have an answer against Mane when he scores like that and when he walses past defenders like he did for the second. Imagine having him and Robertson down your flank. ;D

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #7046 on: December 16, 2018, 06:34:24 pm »
When we need someone to step up, he's always, always there. 1-1 struggling to get the breakthrough and he skins the defender out wide and creates a chance

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #7047 on: December 16, 2018, 06:35:18 pm »
When we need someone to step up, he's always, always there. 1-1 struggling to get the breakthrough and he skins the defender out wide and creates a chance

Balls of absolute steel

Offline missis sumner

• Not giving it up for Capon, not even when he understands her yet none of her friends does.....
  • Kopite
  • G'wan, my son
« Reply #7048 on: December 16, 2018, 06:38:43 pm »

Errr... 0-0, which game were you watching?  ;D

Offline Bjornar

• Kopite
« Reply #7049 on: December 16, 2018, 06:39:40 pm »
MOTM for me, shades of John Barnes with the assist for the second goal.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7050 on: December 16, 2018, 07:03:23 pm »
Big game player, fantastic control fantastic goal, and great part in setting up the 2nd goal.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7051 on: December 16, 2018, 07:04:24 pm »
That goal was incredible, to keep his composure after the chest control and put it under the keeper where most would panic and lash at the ball. The run was sublime as well and a lovely dinked pass in from Fabinho

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7052 on: December 16, 2018, 07:09:15 pm »
He should have been dropped after Napoli someone said hahaha.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7053 on: December 16, 2018, 07:23:58 pm »
Errr... 0-0, which game were you watching?  ;D

what are you talking about?

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7054 on: December 16, 2018, 08:24:13 pm »
Just noticed that he proper shoved Lukaku offside for their disallowed goal :lmao

Offline tornado

• ali
  • Kopite
« Reply #7055 on: December 16, 2018, 08:40:18 pm »
Wonderful goal and just loved the way he created the 2nd, just went pass Hererra like he was not there

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #7056 on: December 16, 2018, 08:41:25 pm »
My god I love this man. That smile during his interview.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7057 on: December 16, 2018, 08:55:17 pm »
Never gives up. Never drops his head. Never hides. I wasn’t surprised he scored the first goal after those misses against Napoli.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7058 on: December 16, 2018, 09:02:42 pm »
Never gives up. Never drops his head. Never hides. I wasn’t surprised he scored the first goal after those misses against Napoli.

Yup, in fairness a few called it in here. Couldn't have happened to a better twat as well when he left Herrera on his arse at the kop end for the 2nd. Just what a fucking player and character.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #7059 on: December 16, 2018, 09:04:32 pm »
I just love Sadio, the whole move was a beauty from the pass by Fab to the wonderful finish by Mane. He was a menace everywhere he went they couldn't handle him today.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7060 on: December 16, 2018, 09:07:17 pm »
I just love Sadio, the whole move was a beauty from the pass by Fab to the wonderful finish by Mane. He was a menace everywhere he went they couldn't handle him today.

The goal itself was special, loads of great goals scored this weekend but that was right up there - both the pass from Fabinho and Mane's control and finish.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Raid

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7061 on: December 16, 2018, 10:22:27 pm »
Is it just me or did he attempt a subdued celebration and pointed at Mo?

Was thinking this week if he'd try and copy Mo with his next goal!

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7062 on: December 16, 2018, 11:11:59 pm »

He'll just say its Mo who copies his goal celebrations like he did with Bobby.  ;D

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7063 on: December 16, 2018, 11:13:08 pm »
The goal itself was special, loads of great goals scored this weekend but that was right up there - both the pass from Fabinho and Mane's control and finish.

Yes the way he controlled it on his chest was a touch of genius but it was also due to the floated way of the pass which was just perfection a beautiful goal.

Offline Kansti

• Legacy Fan
  • Stargazer
« Reply #7064 on: December 17, 2018, 09:54:47 am »
Tell you what. He made that goal looked really easy. He executed the control and finish in a single fluid moment. The way he skinned the defender for our 2nd goal was amazing as well. He seems to excel at taking on a defender 1v1 along the byline, should definitely do it more.

Offline Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7065 on: December 17, 2018, 09:56:59 am »
Like Bobby he is unpredictable at times which makes him difficult to mark or tackle.

Clearly got over his Napoli misses and took it out on united as many predicted.

God love him.

Offline johnjohn

• Anny Roader
« Reply #7066 on: December 17, 2018, 10:27:15 am »
What I like most about his goal when you watch it on the replays, was the way as soon as he chests it, his eyes are only on the ball.

That helps him to adjust his feet slightly before making contact but the eye contact with the ball never wavers.

Pure quality.

Offline Bergersrightwingviews

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7067 on: December 17, 2018, 10:47:49 am »
I adore this man. Perhaps our most underrated player by fans of other clubs. When he is on it he is absolutely unplayable. 
Roger Scruton was right about everything.

Offline kloppismydad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7068 on: December 17, 2018, 11:13:41 am »

He cracked a smile, then realised he was smiling so he tried to subdue it. ;D It's very similar to his reactions during the Besties video with Salah.
Mark my words. Top 8 will be a massive struggle.
We won't make any big signings this season and we will go back to being a top4 club.

Online groove

• eeeeee baby!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7069 on: December 17, 2018, 12:19:23 pm »
I think he is perhaps the most direct, penetrative dribbler I've seen for us. The key is that he's so quick that when he beats a man they always stay beat. He never has to beat a man twice, he never has to worry about the defender catching him back up. It's a proper skinning every time.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7070 on: December 18, 2018, 04:09:53 pm »
My god I love this man. That smile during his interview.

The guy is just so endearing.  He's like a mischievous little kid.

When the Sky interviewer asked about his goal and about the game overall, Sadio alluded to us conceding an equaliser and looked nervously towards Virgil towering next to him and started laughing.

Love the fella :)

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7071 on: December 18, 2018, 06:31:35 pm »
The guy is just so endearing.  He's like a mischievous little kid.

When the Sky interviewer asked about his goal and about the game overall, Sadio alluded to us conceding an equaliser and looked nervously towards Virgil towering next to him and started laughing.

Love the fella :)

He was about to say it was a clanger from Alisson but had a sheepish look at big Virgil and thought better of it. Absolutely brilliant.

Offline Roger Federer

• Christ imagine naming yourself after Roger Federer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7072 on: December 18, 2018, 09:59:59 pm »
Not enough said about his goal. Watch the replay in slow motion, it’s beautiful. His balance and coordination is extraordinary.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #7073 on: December 19, 2018, 02:45:21 am »
^^ When you consider the chances he’s missed the previous game, you wander if that was done by the same person. That goal, starting from the assist, was sublime!
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #7074 on: December 20, 2018, 09:38:03 pm »
According to online reports, he's due to marry his Tunisian fiancee in Sousse on 5th January. Possibly means he's been given permission to miss the FA Cup game? Otherwise seems odd timing. Plus who even knew he had a fiancee, he keeps so quiet!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline JustDan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7075 on: December 20, 2018, 11:01:03 pm »
According to online reports, he's due to marry his Tunisian fiancee in Sousse on 5th January. Possibly means he's been given permission to miss the FA Cup game? Otherwise seems odd timing. Plus who even knew he had a fiancee, he keeps so quiet!
From his facebook page:

Cher tous,

C’est avec stupéfaction et désarroi que j’ai appris un supposé match de gala que je devrais organiser à Sousse (Tunisie), à l’occasion de mon mariage.

Je tiens à démentir cette information jusqu’à la dernière énergie. Je n’ai jamais envoyé ni mandaté une tierce personne à parler en mon nom auprès des autorités municipales ou publiques tunisiennes.

Je tiens à informer que le supposé mariage n’existe nullement et que toutes ces informations sont erronées et sans fondement.
Personnellement, je reste concentré à mon travail et je tiens aussi à informer que tous les documents ne m’engagent guère.

Sadio Mané

Auto-translate:

Dear all,

It was with amazement and dismay that I learned a supposed gala game that I should organize in sousse, Tunisia, on the occasion of my wedding.

I want to deny this information to the last energy. I have never sent or ordered a third person to speak on my behalf to the tunisian municipal or public authorities.

I would like to inform you that the supposed marriage does not exist and that all this information is wrong and unfounded.
Personally, I remain focused on my work and I would also like to inform that all documents do not engage me.

Healthy Mané

Offline nyrrard

• Anny Roader
  • at the end of the storm there's a Golden sky!
« Reply #7076 on: December 20, 2018, 11:20:10 pm »
I like that Sadio translates to healthy. :)

What I find most interesting with Mane is that Klopp said the only weakness (it was probably a better word)
he had was he didn't know how good he was. In other words there is hopefully even more on the horizon...

Offline tornado

• ali
  • Kopite
« Reply #7077 on: December 21, 2018, 04:44:30 am »
Think I have read an interview before (think daily mail) with mention (and pics) of wife and kid, above is a bit weird. Has been a while, so not 100% sure.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7078 on: December 21, 2018, 06:58:00 am »
Save yourself Mane, don't get married!
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #7079 on: December 21, 2018, 07:46:57 am »
Save yourself Mane, don't get married!
x2

It's hard to put it in the head of a young kid, but this advice is spot on. Enjoy a partner, share the responsibilities, but don't get married. Trust an old fart with this, Mane!
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."